Virtual Slavery Ch. 09

Story Info
The Beast comes to Boston.
280 words
3.88
13.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9

Brad

On Tuesday I flew to Boston and took a suite at the Meridian Hotel, which is located in the financial district surrounding Post office Square, and less than one block from Broadthroup and Brown's headquarters.

After settling in, I telephoned Lynn. She answered after eight or nine rings.

"Yes." Impatiently.

I was the only one with that number. There was no need to identify myself. "What time do you expect to leave the office this evening?"

"What?"

"I am sure you heard me."

After a pause, "Where are you?"

"Answer the question."

Another pause, then reluctantly. "I don't know. I haven't thought about it yet. About 8:30 or 9:00, I suppose."

"What are you wearing?"

"What?"

I did not say anything."

Finally, "A two piece suit, brown; brown two inch heels."

"And?"

"A bra, panties, pantyhose, a half slip."

"Colors?"

"White. White. Beige. Cream."

"Where are you?"

"In my office."

"Can anyone see you?"

"No."

"Are you standing or sitting."

"Standing. Looking out the window, if you must know."

"Good. Walk over to your desk, spread your feet apart, lift your skirt to your waist and bend over, resting your upper body on the desk."

"I won't"

"I think you will."

Silence, followed by sounds, seemingly of shoes on carpet, material rustling. Even if she hadn't, she was having to pretend, which was etching the image in her mind.

"All right." Her voice was muffled.

"I'm sure you look good that way. When you leave work tonight come to Suite 1500 at the Meridian Hotel to have your ass fucked on your way home. Suite 1500," I repeated once over her exclamations and hung up.

To Be Continued...