Virtually Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate. Kate Flanders," she moaned. The blonde was a white-hot knockout who dressed to titillate and trailed rumor and innuendo behind her everywhere she went.

"Fuck, yeah!" Billy Ray agreed, banging Shelly with increased vigor and squeezing her tits in his hands. "But could you get her to visit you and try out the virtual reality box?"

Shelly thought of the time Kate had flashed her in the locker room. At the time, the bared sex and heavy-lidded stare that suggested the exposure hadn't been accidental had left the redhead freaked out. Now, it seemed like an opportunity. "For you, Billy Ray? Absolutely!"

She wouldn't even need the stupid machine. Shelly was sure that once she explained things to Kate, the blonde would be more than willing to screw Billy Ray and let Shelly clean up afterwards. Why bother with virtual games when reality was so much better?

12