Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
The urges grow more heated.
12.1k words
4.4
27.6k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,096 Followers

This story involves a wife's infidelity - eventually. Without any repercussions. If you do not like these types of stories... Please move on to something you do like. However if such stories are something you can or do appreciate -- realizing they are mere fiction and fantasy -- please enjoy.

This is probably the longest story I've written before the fun really happens. I hope you have the patience to get to it. Also, this is my first time writing from both the husband and wife's view at once. As always, constructive comments and feedback are always welcome.

*****

The next morning Etta remained under the covers, feigning sleep, while Sonny got ready and left the bedroom. Laying there, her mind relived the previous evening. She still didn't understand why she'd had those thoughts, or allowed Frank to do what he'd done, but she was determined to be stronger from then on. Still, she couldn't help worrying about what might have happened if Sonny hadn't been there, if she'd been left along with the three young men. Remembering the fantasies she'd had both during the massage and later she wondered if something was wrong with her.

Am I capable of being unfaithful? A sinful woman? A harlot? A slut? As these questions stirred . . . something deep inside her she was suddenly very frightened. Oh God! I simply cannot allow such a thing to happen again.

After making the bed she brushed her teeth then went to her dresser to retrieve the day's outfit. Opening the drawer where she kept her shorts her hand found one of her less conservative pairs, the kind she normally only wore when it was just her and Sonny. While they couldn't be considered skimpy by any stretch of the imagination they were snugger on her than her others and only reached a little past her asscheeks instead of halfway down her thighs. Holding them up she felt a surge of empowerment as she thought about how their helpers, the three virile young men found her attractive. The idea of wearing the shorts in front of them, of letting them see her in the shorts raced through her mind and a wave of naughty excitement rolled through her body. Her lips curled into little grin and she pulled them on, pairing them with a t-shirt that was actually her size so that it delicately hugged her pert breast and slim tummy. Pulling her ponytail through the back opening of her ballcap she headed for the kitchen.

Sonny was cooking scrambled eggs for everyone when she came up behind him and gave him a quick kiss. She walked over to the coffeepot to pour herself a cup and when she turned around he was staring at her; a pleased, yet slightly perplexed expression on his face.

"Runnin' out of work clothes," she shrugged in explanation.

"Yea," he nodded absently, turning back to the eggs.

Their helpers appeared about ten minutes later, getting their own drinks and taking seats at the table. During breakfast the young men glanced in Etta's direction several times. Their smirks led her to suddenly realize that Frank had probably told the others about what she'd allowed him to do. She hadn't even considered that! The idea that they'd talked about her . . . in that manner . . . made her feel dirty. And it made her nerves tingle.

What is going on? She silently groaned, the sensation making her stress to herself again how she needed to be on the defensive against any further incidents.

Sonny had also noticed the boys' actions. And while he too figured they'd talked, he also figured they had heard his wife's passionate cries the previous night. Until that point he'd managed not to think about things, instead focusing on the day and what they needed to get accomplished. But now his thoughts went freewheeling onto different paths, rehashing everything and wondering what it all meant.

The day was a lot like the previous ones, everyone working hard toward the final goal. Throughout the morning Etta couldn't help stealing glances of their helpers, especially after they removed their shirts a couple hours in. She also caught them admiring her several times. Reveling in this she unconsciously bent over or turned certain ways, enhancing their views.

It was just a little after lunch when Jesse caught her staring. She was on her knees, packing dirt into the hole around a newly planted bush, when she happened to glance over to where the young man was maneuvering a small boulder into place. Mesmerized by his straining muscles glistening with sweat, she was still watching when he finished and straightened up to stretch. As he twisted to the side he glanced in her direction and caught her. The color rose to her cheeks and she quickly looked away, turning her attention back to her task.

Sonny was taking stock of their progress when he saw his wife staring at Jesse. Once more his mind was torn from the job at hand and thrown into the mass of strange thoughts that had been plaquing him recently.

Alright. What the...? He asked himself, deciding he needed to do some serious thinking, and not just brush it all off, waiting until some arbitrary later time. But he couldn't do that and focus on the work. Their helpers had proven to be hard workers and adept at the tasks they were given, freeing him to work more and supervise less. This meant they were well ahead of schedule and would be able to spend Saturday lounging by the pool instead of working.

Which meant he had time to...

"Hey, Babe," he called to Etta, strolling toward her as she looked up. "Since it looks like we're makin' good time, I'm gonna go in and do some research on the shade for the patio."

"Alright, Hon," she nodded.

"You guys know what you're doin'?" He asked their helpers.

"Yes, Sir," Frank assured him.

"We've got it, Sonny," Billy agreed.

"Ok then. If you have any questions, I'll be in the office."

"Alright," Frank acknowledged with a wave.

In the home office Sonny fired up the computer. He hadn't exactly lied, he did want to do a little more research on the shade. But that research would be done at the store. Even though it was just his cover story, he pulled up the shade's information in case someone interrupted him.

Then he started the real research.

And there was a lot of it.

He knew the things he'd been dealing with were centered around wife-sharing/watching, sexual practices he'd heard about but had never given much thought to. He'd always assumed that such deviant acts came from a lack of love or caring about one's mate. What he discovered was that that was not always the case. There were several different reasons for it. And even more alternatives to the actual act itself. Perusing stories and videos he separated them into three categories. There were the ones where the husband was either submissive or inferior, often being degraded. These did nothing for him. Then there were the ones where the husband was the instigator, often joining in the fun or watching while others defiled his wife, then taking his turn. These were definitely more to his liking, although he couldn't see Etta allowing him to offer her to other men. The final kind was where the husband chances on his wife being unfaithful, often during a night of partying. These reminded him of the previous night. This kind offered a more likely scenario for Etta to actually fall prey to, especially after what she'd allowed Tuesday.

Sonny's mind started wandering . . . fantasizing.

He decided he needed to give the young men a chance, while allowing himself to bear witness to whatever might happen. He didn't spend too much effort wondering why he was suddenly having such thoughts, he was too occupied with trying to figure out how it might be allowed to happen. And after a little more research he believed he had a plan. Figuring he'd been gone long enough, that someone might come looking for him, he decided to get back out there.

The other four had continued working while Sonny had been in the house.

Finishing with the one bush, Etta moved on to the next, then the next. For this one she had to enlarge the hole that'd been pre-dug to mark its location and then she needed help getting the bush into the hole. Deciding to take a breather first she leaned against the shovel while looking around at their progress so far.

Her eyes found their young helpers . . . their tone bodies . . . their bright faces.

And her mind began to wander...

Soon she found herself having more of those thoughts; imagining them naked . . . their rigid cocks sticking out from their bodies toward her . . . for her. She imagined their hands on her . . . touching her . . . fondling her as she lay before them, her legs spread wide . . . her pussy wet . . . waiting . . . accepting. She thought about taking their cocks in her mouth . . . sliding her lips along the rigid shafts . . . licking them . . . tasting them. As she imagined these things tropical breezes wafted through her . . . awakening a desire.

Lost in the thoughts, and with her back to the house, she didn't hear Sonny returning. When he suddenly appeared in her peripheral vision she jumped, nearly dropping the shovel.

"Oh. Hey. Di-Did you find what you wanted?" She stammered, her words spewing from her and her eyes darting around the yard with a combination of shame and embarrassment.

"Yea. I'm gonna set a few posts and get one of those canvas shades to hang between them. That way the patio will have shade at mid-day." He told her, hiding the fact that he noticed her nervousness.

"Sounds like a good idea," she said evenly after taking a few deep breaths to calm her nerves. "When are you going to get the stuff?"

"Well, from the looks of how things are goin', probably tonight. Then we can set the posts tomorrow. This is all comin' along so well, we should finish early."

"I was thinking the same thing," she admitted, feeling a little anxious.

Why? She asked herself. Why would us finishing early bother me? Because then the boys might go home early... God, what is wrong with me?!

"I'm thinkin' we're gonna have to pay them more than we agreed on," Sonny interrupted her train of thought.

"Yes, we probably should," she nodded, forcing her focus back to the conversation.

"Ok then. Let's get this bush in its hole," he said, walking over to grab its base. But even as he hefted it into place his mind was busy with other things.

A couple hours later he called a halt to the day's work and everyone headed for the showers to rinse off before jumping into the pool. Sonny showered first and as Etta climbed under the water he told her he was going to head out for the store to get the new supplies.

"Are you going to take one of the boys with you to help?" She wasn't really sure why she asked, only that she wanted to know.

"No. I can handle it. Let them enjoy the pool, they worked hard today," he answered. "Think I'll pick up dinner too. No sense in cooking if I'm out and about."

"Sounds good, Hon," she smiled, the water cascading over her subtle body. As she washed off she thought about how it'd felt to wear the snugger clothes, how she'd enjoyed the admiring looks from all four men . . . especially the three younger ones. Telling herself there was nothing wrong with it, she mentally selected a bikini to wear out to the pool instead of a one-piece. Like her earlier outfit, it wasn't skimpy, just playful; with boy-shorts bottoms that completely covered her ass and a top that fully covered her breasts.

But it was still a bikini . . .

And she was going to wear it in front of their guest . . .

In front of the three young men that'd been admiring her . . .

That she'd been admiring . . .

Even though she told herself this was completely innocent, she felt naughty walking out to the pool. Her heart raced in anticipation of how the guys might react to her in the two-piece. She hoped they'd like it.

They did.

They were already in the pool, splashing and loudly playing. But as she appeared, they froze, their eyes growing wide as they stared dumbfounded. Suppressing a broad smile, she dropped her towel onto a chair and dove into the pool, the cool water enveloping her. She popped up in the pool's middle, where her feet could touch, and stood, brushing the water from her face. As she then pulled her hair back, wringing the water from it, she saw that the guys were still staring and her body reacted, reflexively arching her back to jut out her chest.

After a minute Frank slapped Billy, making like it was part of their game and not a way of getting the others to stop staring. Etta waded over to where her float and sunglasses were waiting poolside. She then spent the next hour or so lounging in the shallow end, admiring the youths from behind her sunglasses and catching them glancing her way as they played.

At one point Frank swam over to her, starting a conversation about the work they'd been doing and what remained to be done. While the discussion was legitimate, she knew from the way his eyes kept wandering that it was really just an excuse to get up close and check her out.

"So ya think you'll want another massage tonight?" He asked after a few minutes, his eyes sparkling mischievously.

She found that she was torn. Part of her knew she should refuse the offer. She'd told herself she needed to avoid any possible further missteps and she fully intended to. But another part of her remembered how good of a massage he gave . . . the way his hands worked the soreness from her muscles. She even told herself that the odds of Sonny getting another call from work were unlikely, so it'd probably be safe since she didn't think Frank would try what he had if her husband was in the room.

But what if he does get a call? The thought made her nerves tingle with possibilities.

"No, I don't think so. Thank you, though," she said, that tingle scaring her.

"You sure? We could do it right now," he pressed, grinning.

Oh yea, while Sonny is already gone. Behind her sunglasses she glanced over at the others who were lounging against the deep end's ledge, grinning at her and Frank. And suddenly she realized that he wasn't only hoping to rub himself against her . . . he wanted to . . . to . . . Oh God! He wants to sleep with me! And so do they!

The revelation stunned her . . . frightened her. To her there was a huge difference between the two acts. The one that'd already happened was . . . naughty. But the other . . . it was just wrong. Plain and simple. No matter what thoughts she'd been having, it couldn't happen.

It just couldn't.

Still, she found her eyes staring at him, at his shoulders and chest, his tone muscles sparkling with pool water. As she thought about how he wanted to be with her and the tingle grew stronger deep in her loins and she suddenly found herself considering...

No! She screamed at herself. You are not that kind of woman!

"No. Thank you," she forced herself to answer.

"Ok," Frank shrugged, then his eyes took one more appreciative stroll down over her body before he dove under the water, heading over to rejoin the others.

Etta breathed a sigh of relief, happy that he hadn't pressed her more, fearing she might not have been able to maintain her discipline. For the next little while her body floated around in the pool, her mind floated along a river of thoughts . . . ideas . . . and images that she had to keep shoving aside.

Sonny had taken his tablet with him and driven straight to the home improvement store. After getting the things he needed he stashed the shade itself in the back seat where no one would see it. Then he drove to the electronics store. He already had a good idea of what he was looking for, but got some help making the final selection; a half dozen surveillance cameras that were small enough to be easily hid and that would link up to his tablet so he could watch them live while also recording. On the way home he thought about his grandfather's old toaster-sized camcorder and how far technology had come. At home he stashed the cameras in the garage before heading out back.

"Dinner's here!" He announced, stepping through the back door.

Then he saw Etta and he froze.

What the hell is goin' on? His mind whirled with the image of her wearing the bikini . . . in front of the boys! That was not like her. Not at all. Not that he minded, it was just . . . odd.

The boys all cheered hungrily, but then waited for Etta to drop off her lounger and get out first. Feeling their eyes on her ass as she climbed the ladder she bent over purposely to dry her legs. Then she wrapped the towel around her waist and walked over to Sonny, lifting up on her tiptoes to give him a kiss.

"I really need to get laundry done," she offered, seeing his perplexed expression.

Sonny was further surprised when she sat down without going inside and changing.

"I might get back in after we eat," she said nonchalantly.

With a shrug he joined her, as did their helpers. All through dinner Sonny's mind kept racing with the new thoughts, ideas, and memories. While the bikini top did cover Etta's breasts, it strained slightly and he caught the boys furtively glancing at her several times. They weren't staring or being rude about it, but just couldn't help themselves.

Sonny understood them . . .

But not his wife so much . . .

Not her wearing the bikini in front of them . . .

And not the events of the previous night . . .

He may not have understood, but he was interested in where these developments had come from . . . and where they might lead. And while no future advancements were certain, he was happy he'd formulated his plan and gotten the cameras just in case.

After dinner Etta and their guests did get back into the pool while Sonny sat at the table sipping at his drink. Sipping at her own drink, Etta used her free hand to casually keep her float facing the deep end where the young men were playing, gazing at them from behind her sunglasses. Sonny recognized this and it made him wonder even more what was going on with his wife. But since it only seemed to be feeding into his own newfound fantasy he didn't let it bother him.

"I'm goin' inside," he said after a few minutes, wanting to get the cameras in place.

Closing the door behind him he looked back to make sure none of them were getting out of the pool, then headed for the garage and the stashed cameras. Although it was still fairly early he didn't know how long they'd stay outside so he hurriedly got half the cameras set. He'd gotten the multiset because he knew there was no way of knowing where something might happen, so he set-up one camera in each of the bedrooms, hiding them among the knickknacks on shelves and ensuring they were pointed at the beds. After doing those three, he checked to make sure everyone was still in the pool then set up two cameras in the living room so he'd have a clear view of the entire sitting area. The last one was planned for out by the pool, but he hadn't figured out just where yet and since they were all out there it didn't matter at the moment. Once the five were in place he went to the office and synced his tablet to them, making sure he had good angles. Then he poured himself a fresh drink and sat in his recliner watching TV.

Sonny hadn't been inside long before Frank swam over to offer Etta a massage again. She politely declined, shifting slightly upon the float and jutting her chest out. Frank's lips curled into a happy little grin at this, making Etta feel good. Then he swam away to rejoin the others.

Deciding she needed a fresh drink she got out of the pool, beached her float, and headed inside where she found Sonny relaxing in his recliner. Asking him to make her a drink she headed into the bedroom, changing into a pair of loose shorts and t-shirt. Joining him she accepted the drink he'd made her, then sat in her chair.

It wasn't long before the boys came in too. Announcing that they were all going to play their game they disappeared into the back.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,096 Followers