Virus Pt. 04: Separate Injections

Story Info
Brother and sister being split up doesn't stop treatment.
7.9k words
4.59
37.4k
50

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks everyone for their patience waiting for part 4. My new job has me working 55 hours most weeks now, leaving a lot less time for writing.

I've tried to give a quick re-cap at the start, but I'd advise reading parts 1-3 first.

Usual disclaimer - all characters are adults over 18.

Enjoy :)

-------

It had been over a year since 'patient zero'.

A month since the world learned the truth, and society was changed forever.

A virus had emerged - transmitted sexually to women, and airborne via coughing to men. By the time the governments of the world officially admitted the virus's existence, over 95% of adult males, and 65% of women were believe to be infected.

For men, there were no symptoms, other than a slightly increased libido, and being more open to persuasion.

However, for women, the virus was very serious. Within a two weeks of infection there would be extreme dizziness, the coughing of blood, then moving onto loss of consciousness, a coma and death.

Cure - none.

There was a treatment to stall the virus, but it wasn't a cure. Men's semen. The same fluid that caused the infection contained an antivirus that halted the virus, and even scaled back some of the worse symptoms. And there was only one way to administer it - vaginally. Nothing else worked. Once infected, regular, unprotected sex was the only answer.

Exactly one month ago, 18 year old Emma had admitted to her 20 year old brother Simon that she was infected. Reluctantly at first, he'd fucked her to provide the antibodies needed to save her life. Since then they'd tried to fuck at least once a day. At first, that had simply been to heal her, as the virus had almost put her in a coma. Now, it was more because...well...they loved fucking each other.

For Emma, it had always been her fantasy, ever since being old enough to fantasize sexually. It was her brother, or her father, fucking her until her pussy was red and full of cum. In some ways this virus had been a gift from above, allowing her to fulfil her deepest desires.

For Simon, he'd never thought of his sister sexually before the virus. He wasn't unattractive, and had rarely struggled to find a pretty girl to share his bed at university. But the more taboo sex with his sister he got, the more he enjoyed it. Since the infection, she was the only girl he slept with.

It wasn't easy for them. They still lived with their parents. (Simon's university had yet to reopen after the viral outbreak. Instead he was attending online lectures and sending assignments in via email.) Their father Peter was a 45 year old hedge fund analyst. Their mother Yulia was a semi-professional tennis player, originally from Russia. Simon and Emma constantly looked for moments when they would both be out, even for just ten minutes, or wait till the house was quiet in the morning or the late evening. Both brother and sister were sure their parents suspected their secret sex, and it had become difficult for them to be alone.

Often, Emma would hear Yulia and Peter fucking through her bedroom wall, and she'd quickly call her brother in, knowing they had at least half an hour undisturbed. She loved to have her brother's cock inside her, while hearing her parents fucking through the muffled bedroom wall. Two weeks ago had been their parents' wedding anniversary, and it wasn't until about 3am before her mother's moans of pleasure finally died away. That was the first time she'd been able to not only get a creampie from her brother, but after he'd recharged, give him a blow-job and finally taste the cum he'd been planting in her daily.

She wasn't worried about pregnancy - her older sister had given her some birth control pills. Anastasia now came round to the house once a week. She knew exactly what her two younger siblings did - in fact she helped set it up. And when Anastasia came to visit, they always found an excuse for the three of them to be alone.

Normally, the sibling sex was a quick, rushed affair, worrying about being caught at any moment. But when the three of them were together, Simon and Emma really had time to enjoy each other's bodies. Simon always went down on his little sister's tight pussy, enjoying her taste as the wet juices flowed. To her surprise, she'd learned her brother was into feet, and she often let him suck on her toes at some point in the love-making.

Anastasia never joined in - she just watched, openly playing with herself while gazing at her younger brother thrusting his cock into her younger sister. Sometimes she'd instruct them to try new positions, or made sure they were keeping the noise down to avoid discovery. Then afterwards, she would go back home to her boyfriend.

----------------

Having sexual freedom whenever their big sister came round had given Simon and Emma a good idea. They had started inviting friends round for overnight sleepovers. Their parents always relaxed their guard when guests were around. One sibling would go to bed early, while the other would watch movies in the living room with their guests (after the parents had gone to bed), and at some point the 'host' would sneak out for one reason or another. Emma would leave the movie because she hated one scene in the film. Simon would excuse himself because he had an upset stomach. Then they had 10/15 minutes without interruption.

This evening, Emma had invited Karen round from her church youth group. They had decided she was perfect - she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and would probably not notice if Emma disappeared for even 30 minutes. The only downside was that she was also the twin (non-identical) of Callum, Emma's ex.

Things were going well. Their parents had already said goodnight to the two girls in the living room. Simon was in the kitchen, making a snack before he 'went to bed'.

Karen was talking over the movie (some awful rom-com) when she coughed into her hands. She tried to wipe it away, but Emma saw it. It was full of blood. Karen's black skinned face went red.

"Karen?" asked Emma in surprise. "Are you... infected?"

Karen looked down at the carpet, her face welling up in unplanned tears. "Yes...no...I don't know."

"What happened?" Emma couldn't believe it. Karen (like Emma) was supposedly a good Christian girl, wearing a purity ring to show her plan on saving herself for marriage. And to Emma's knowledge, she'd never had a boyfriend.

"Well.." began Karen, trying to hold back the tears, "It was about two weeks ago. Our parents had gone with you and your parents to the anniversary celebration in the Indian restaurant. So I was alone with Callum. And Callum opened up a bottle of wine he'd bought, and we started drinking. And it was hot, so we weren't wearing a lot of clothes anyway. But we're twins - we've always been comfortable around each other. It's never been...weird. But...like...we were drunk, and he starts talking about his magic cock. He said he must be immune to the virus, because...like...he'd fucked you. And you hadn't died or been taken to the hospital or anything."

Emma looked sheepish at the revelation that Karen knew she'd given into temptation and slept with her then-boyfriend Callum.

"And because we were drunk," Karen continued "he then pulled out his magic black cock, and started waving it around the living room. And I laughed, but it made me horny. And Callum saw my nipples through my top, and he started to tease me. Then he started to pinch my nipples, and it hurt. But it also felt good. So I touched his cock. I was gonna squeeze it really hard, but it felt nice in my hand. And my body started, kinda, acting automatically. I started moving the skin of his cock up and down, and my...lady area...started getting really damp. Callum kissed me, like, super passionately. Tongues and everything. And I don't know what happened, but next I was on the floor of our living room, and he was on top of me, still kissing me, and he was between my legs. We didn't..um...take off my panties. We just kinda moved them to the side. And then he...um...put it inside me. His cock, I mean. I hadn't planned it. We'll, maybe he'd planned it, I don't know. But there we were. And he was in me. And I enjoyed it, but it was weird. Then after a couple of minutes, he...um...came. Inside me. But he told me not to worry, because he had the magic cock. And it was OK. But a few days ago I started coughing blood, and now I don't know what to do."

Emma looked at her with pity. 'The poor, stupid girl' she thought. But then Emma realised she was the same - a foolish girl tricked into sex by Callum.

There was silence, until Karen's stupid question broke it.

"So, um, does Callum have a magic dick then? Or are you taking some sort of special medicine?"

Karen coughed again, more blood on her hands. Emma handed her a tissue.

"Well, no" replied Emma, as honestly as she could. "Callum REALLY doesn't have a magic cock. And, well, I'm taking the same thing everyone else infected is taking. The same thing as my mum, and probably your mum too. And you're going to need to take it from now on, too."

Karen's face slowly turned from blank, to puzzled, to understanding, and then to surprised disbelief.

"You're having sex? Like, regular, not-drunk sex? With who?"

Emma looked Karen straight in the eye. "YOU NEVER TELL ANYONE THIS. YOU TELL ONE PERSON, AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU FUCKED YOUR BROTHER. THE WORLD WILL KNOW. FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, GRAFFITI ON THE CHURCH WALLS. EVERYONE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Karen looked terrified, and agreed quickly.

"Good. I've been fucking Simon, my brother. Which is something you're going to have to do too. That blood-cough looks bad. And then, when you get home tomorrow morning, you're going to have to fuck your own brother. Or your father. Or call up a male friend. Hell, call the church priest if you must. But you need sex. Regular sex, with cum. He needs to cum in your pussy, not a condom, not your mouth and not your ass. Do you understand?"

She coughed again. Yet more blood. There was no time to lose. She could fall into a coma at any point.

Emma went into the kitchen, where Simon had been waiting for her. He was naked, and his cock was semi-hard with the anticipation of knowing he would fuck his little sister at any moment. He'd been trying to decide if he should take her doggy style on the kitchen floor, or lie her down on the kitchen table where their parents eat every morning. The moment she walked in the door, he grabbed her, and kissed her passionately on the lips, his tongue seeking an entrance that Emma instantly gave. Her hand instinctively moved to play with his cock. Then she pulled away, remembering the reason she'd come in.

She quickly explained the situation. Simon was in disbelief, but reluctantly agreed she needed urgent help.

Simon followed Emma back into the living room. Karen was just standing dumbly in the middle of the room, the romance film still playing in the background.

"Wow!" said Karen as he walked in. "It's bigger than Callums".

Simon didn't comment. He just went straight to Karen, and kissed her passionately, his hands holding her face to his. Emma meanwhile, moved a chair to block the living room door, so there was zero chance her parent's walking in unexpectedly. And if they did? Well, she'd just have to be honest - Simon was saving Karen's life.

She turned back to her brother and her church friend. They were still kissing, but now Simon's hands were groping all around her dark skinned body. Emma moved over and began helping to remove Karen's clothes. Within a minute, she was as naked as him. He moved his head down and began kissing her breasts, then teasing and licking each nipple. His hand was at her crotch, teasing and massaging it. It was arousing Emma to watch her friend being touched by her big brother. Without really thinking about it, Emma started removing her own clothes. It felt odd to be the only clothed person. Soon they were all naked.

Simon kissed the black young woman again, then guided her to lie down on the sofa. He licked her nipples again, then moved the head of his cock to her wet pussy. He gave a glance over at Emma, looking for permission. Emma nodded, and Simon pushed himself into her.

He took her gently, knowing the eighteen year old had only lost her virginity a few weeks before, and hadn't had sex since. But still, Karen was clearly enjoying it. Her body moved naturally against his, pushing and rubbing as Simon thrust. "oh, god" whispered Karen. "It's so big".

Emma was so turned on by watching her brother fucking her friend. She enjoyed watching his cock going in and out, knowing what it felt like to be receiving that huge cock. She felt a tinge of jealousy at Karen. This should have been her chance to have dick.

Though Emma was now out of the danger zone, and no longer NEEDED sex twice a day, she still wanted it. And she still needed it at least once a week. Emma was sure the cum of an infected man was addictive. It had only been two days since she'd last had his cum inside her, and she was already craving it again.

The more she watched, the hornier she became. Emma began to rub her own pussy, feeling the wetness dripping out of her. She'd worry about stains on the couch covers tomorrow. Now was for sex. Emma moved herself to the couch, looking straight at her brother as he fucked Karen. She squatted her naked body down, over the face of her young black friend. For a second, Emma panicked, not knowing if she'd done the right thing, before a huge wave of pleasure erupted from her pussy.

Karen, her body moving up and down the sofa as Simon thrust forcefully into her, suddenly had a pink pussy over her face. The smell of hormones filled her, and she stuck her tongue out to get a taste. It tasted good, and she licked more and more, trying to get her tongue deeper and deeper into her friend's wet cunt.

Simon was in heaven. His cock slid in and out of the young black woman's tight cunt, while he watched his sister's open pussy being eaten by the same woman. His sister had her eyes closed in joy, and Simon reached a hand out towards her, grabbing her tits, squeezing and cupping them. His other hand he put on Karen's bigger and bouncier tits, squeezing each time he thrust inside.

He could feel his orgasm welling up. He pulled his sister's head closer to his, while keeping her body exactly where it was - under Karen's face. He kissed her, passionately while shooting his seed into Karen's wanting pussy. He felt the muscles within her contract and squeeze as he squirted juice into her again and again.

He finally released his sister, and pulled his quickly shrivelling dick out of Karen. Emma climbed off Karen too, and guided Karen to put one of her hands over her vagina, to try and keep the fluid in as much as possible.

"Simon's lifesaving cock" she said to her brother with a smile.

----------------------------

To say the rest of the sleepover wasn't awkward would be a lie. Simon went to bed exhausted, and the girls redressed into their pyjamas and tried to finish the movie. But Karen kept wanting to talk about it. Sex. The threesome they'd just had, the sex she'd had with her brother, penis sizes, thrusting power and a thousand other things. Emma felt a little bad. Her friend had clearly been bottling it all up for a while, and was excited to be able to speak about it openly.

But the sex she'd had between her and Simon, her brother, her flesh and blood, had been private until now. Sure, Anastasia knew and often watched, but she was still family. No, Karen wasn't family. She was an outsider. Emma was uncomfortable talking about it, and urged them both to get some sleep.

The girls turned off the lights in the living room, and each girl laid down on a different sofa. But about 2 minutes after the lights were off, Karen changed to the same sofa Emma was on. Emma pretended to sleep. Karen moved her body closer to Emma. She wrapped herself around Emma from behind, spooning her. Karen's hand went down Emma's pyjama bottoms...

Emma moved away, stood up, and turned on the nearest light. She then gently explained to Karen that, though she was a nice young lady, Emma much preferred men, and her more lesbian behaviour of earlier was just hormones and the excitement of seeing Simon's cock inside her best friend.

Emma left out the fact that if it had been her older sister's hand, or even her mother's hand, going beneath her pyjama bottoms, she wouldn't have turned away.

Karen seemed to understand, but was very keen to make sure Emma knew that she was welcome to experiment more whenever she wanted, or could do a threesome with her and Callum, if she ever felt that urge.

In the end, Karen left quite early that morning, hoping to catch Callum's morning wood, and receive her second life-saving injection.

------

The breakfast table was unusually sober that morning. After saying goodbye to Karen, Emma grabbed a quick shower before coming back down to eat with her parents and brother, who was apparently still a little tired from last night.

"I'm sorry dear" her father said when she'd finally sat down. "I've got some bad news. Aunty Laura passed away last night. You know she'd been sick for quite a while."

Emma's heart was heavy, but she'd expected this for a little while. Her dad's older sister had been sick for over a year, long before the virus hit. Anastasia and Simon had never been super close with Aunt Laura, but Emma had practically worshipped the woman growing up.

As they ate breakfast and talked about their memories of Laura, Peter's phone lit up with a text.

"That's Uncle David" he explained. "He says the funeral is on Friday, up in Glasgow as Laura always wanted."

Yulia looked dismayed. "That's in 2 days from now! And my next Tennis match is on the Saturday! How on earth are we meant to get there and back in time!?"

"Could we fly?" asked Simon.

Peter shook his head. "Still not many flights because of the virus. And the few that are going cost the earth. Same with trains. Our best bet would be to drive up. But we'll need to leave soon - it'll take most of the day to get to Glasgow from here." His analytical mind took over. "roughly eight hours drive before the virus, without stops. New speed restrictions, let's say ten hours. Eleven to be sure. Add a break every 2 hours, so five breaks, each about 20mins plus a longer lunch, another 2 hours. Thirteen hours total. It's 9am now...if we leave at 11am, we arrive by 2am in the morning."

"Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not missing my Tennis match. You'll have to go by yourself." Yulia replied to her husband, in her own, straightforward Russian logic.

"I'll go with you!" Emma practically shouted at the dinner table.

Simon shrugged "I'll stay here with Mum then, cheer her on for the match. Two go, two stay. Teamwork."

Everyone agreed, and that was that. Two hours later, 2 hotel rooms hastily booked and a car packed, Emma and her dad began their drive north, as Simon and his mum waved them goodbye.

------------

The drive was pretty uneventful, at least to begin with. They talked a little about school, church youth-group and how Dad's stocks were doing. Then they listened to the radio for a while, then dug out some CDs when the radio got boring. They stopped at motorway service stations and bought snacks and drinks, and McDonalds at about 7pm.

A couple of times, Emma felt like Peter wanted to ask deeper questions, about her and Simon, but he always hesitated at the last minute. She didn't know what she would say. She hated lying to her dad. She didn't mind avoiding the question, but she didn't want to lie to his face. If she had to, she would tell the truth, or some of it. Admit that Simon had saved her life, and maybe pretend it was all over now.

It was dark now. They'd just crossed into Scotland, and the roads were almost empty. They'd see another car maybe every five minutes. Emma's body was starting to crave male attention again. It had been three days since her last sperm injection from Simon, because she didn't get any from her brother during the threesome. It would be at least another 3 days till she got back. She worried it would be too long, and she'd begin coughing blood again. Maybe she could find a male cousin or friend of Aunt Laura to help her after the funeral. Aunt Laura never married or had children, but Emma was sure there would be at least one man at the funeral.