Virus Pt. 06: The Cure (Final Part)

Story Info
The virus is cured and the family decides the future.
7.7k words
4.68
32.9k
60

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who has supported and encouraged me over the length of the series. If you enjoyed it, please let me know in the comments.

Usual disclaimer - Everyone in the story is over 18.

=================

It had been a life-changing few months for the family. A deadly virus, who's only treatment (treatment, not cure) was semen, had lead brother Simon and younger sister Emma into an incestuous relationship. Soon, older sister Anastasia, who had moved out of the family home months before, was helping them keep it secret, and enjoyed playing with herself while her younger siblings fucked.

Less than a week ago, a death in the family had caused the family to be separated. Peter took his daughter Emma up to Scotland for the funeral, and they soon found themselves in bed together. Meanwhile, back in the south, Anastasia helped Simon to seduce their mother, on the grounds of helping her win the tennis competition her world revolved around.

And as father and daughter drove back home, the radio announced the best and worst news possible. A cure for the virus, the very reason their world had devolved into taboo incest, had been found.

====================

Emma and Peter arrived home late Saturday night. Yulia and Simon were at home, still trying to find the best place to display Yulia's new trophy. Anastasia was not there. Takeaway Chinese was ordered, and they sat together in the dining room, eating and discussing the past few days. They talked about the funeral and the wake. They talked about the tennis tournament, and how close or easy each game was. They talked about everything except what was on everyone's mind. Sex.

They didn't talk about how Peter had saved a woman's life on the journey to Glasgow.

They didn't talk about how Emma had fallen into bed with her father.

They didn't talk about the second and third time they'd made love in the hotel room.

They didn't talk about how Anastasia had helped Simon seduce Yulia, their mother, and the threesome they had on their parent's bed.

They didn't talk about the quickie between mother and son in the tennis club changing room.

And they certainly didn't talk about the fact that everyone now knew the truth about Simon and Emma's secret fucking.

Finally, Peter spoke up.

"Emma, Simon, would you excuse us please. I think I need to talk to your mother about a few things. Maybe you could go to the living room and put on a movie?"

"Sure Dad," replied Emma sweetly, and left the room, with Simon close behind.

The siblings went into the living room and found a random movie to pretend to watch.

Emma started the long overdue awkward conversation.

"I...um...I slept with Dad."

Simon had already guessed by the way she hadn't come into the house shaking or a raging nympho.

"Did you enjoy it?" was all he could ask, a tinge of jealousy in his voice.

She nodded. "Yeah. He was different to you. Not better. Just different. Don't worry, I still like you."

Simon understood. His turn.

"I slept with Mum. Well... I fucked her. We didn't sleep together."

"Oh" replied Emma. This had been a surprise to her. "Did you enjoy it?" she parroted back.

"I guess" he replied. "She was different. Your pussy is tighter. She's more experienced. Different. Both good."

Simon coughed, then continued. "She knows about us. Anastasia told her."

Emma simply shrugged. "Dad knows about us too. I told him."

"So what happens now?" asked Simon.

"I don't know" replied Emma, truthfully. "I just don't know."

--

They didn't have to wait long until that question was solved. Peter and Yulia walked into the living room.

Peter did all the talking. Emma and Simon just sat on the sofa and listened.

"OK. We've talked. We've been honest about everything that has happened over the past few days and months. We know you've been having sex. Your mother knows about me sleeping with you, Emma, at the hotel room. And I've even told her about my brother and sister when we were teenagers. Your mother has told me about how you and Anastasia tricked her into intercourse. And she's told me how you both willingly had sex at the tennis club. Does anyone have anything else that needs to be spoken about?"

"Umm" spoke up Emma, very softly. "Simon had to sleep with Karen from church group when we had the sleepover. She was infected and coughing blood. We, um, had a small threesome."

Peter and Yulia nodded. "Thank you for being honest."

After a silence that showed there were no more revelations, Peter gave their parent's final verdict.

"The media says the cure is being mass-produced now, and will be distributed world-wide within a week. So until then, Emma and Yulia still need regular sex. So this...situation.. can continue, under the following rules."

He paused before continuing.

"1 - Everyone in this family is honest with each other. No more secrets between us.

2 - If you are going upstairs to have sex, you tell us.

3 - Sex stays in the bedrooms. We don't want to walk in on you in the kitchen or have the neighbours see you in the back garden.

4 - Nobody else knows. This is our family secret. If guests come over, they know nothing.

5 - When we are cured, we sit down again and decide the future, and how we interact in a post-virus world."

He stopped to see if there was any challenge, before continuing to instruct their children.

"These rules will apply to everyone in this family, including Nastia. We will tell her next time she comes to visit. If everyone agrees, then we will call it a night and go to bed."

"I agree" said Simon, slightly surprised. His parents were actually giving him permission to fuck his sister!

"I agree" said Emma with a smile.

"I agree too" said Yulia to their children.

"Good!" said Peter with an unexpected smile on his face. "I'm glad we can let this tension go. We're going upstairs now, and I'm going to fuck my wife until we fall asleep."

Neither Yulia nor Simon couldn't quite believe Peter's straight-faced honesty!

"OK" said Emma sweetly. "I'm going to go to bed too. I'm not in the mood for sex now, but I might fuck Simon in the morning."

"Oh" was all Simon could manage, wondering if he had any say in the matter. "OK."

------

And that's how it went.

The next morning, Emma came down to the breakfast table and told her mum and dad about going into Simon's room and having sex with him. Yulia and Peter calmly nodded and asked about positions while eating their breakfast.

Then they continued with their day. Yulia, Peter and Emma went to church, and came back home later. Peter worked on his stock-market shares, planning his next purchases and when he would sell his stocks. He was keen to make key stock sales before the cure was rolled out. Simon worked on an essay for university.

In the evening they went to the cinema together. And when they got back home, Peter and Yulia went to their bed, and Emma slept in Simon's bed.

------

"Again," the newscaster continued on the lunchtime TV broadcast "if you are just tuning in - The UK is ready to distribute the cure on Wednesday, in 2 days time. It will be a public holiday except for emergency workers. Travel is strongly discouraged, but not prohibited, and I will explain why in just a moment. At this time I ask all young children be removed from viewing, as further information is adult in nature."

The family sat glued to the screen, finally learning about how they will all be cured from this strange virus. After a one minute pause, the newscaster continued.

"The cure requires sexual transmission, in the same way antibodies are currently transmitted. On Wednesday, please be sure that there is at least one male available to transfer the cure to an infected female. Therefore, it may be necessary to travel for this purpose."

"Starts with sex, finishes with sex" said Emma to the room. "Makes sense in a way."

"shhh" replied her mother.

"The cure involves three stages, and one of the medicines is time sensitive. Once the health official provides the medicine to an infected woman, she will be required to have it used on her within twenty-four hours. For consent purposes, the cure will only be issued to women, so that they can decide who will cure them. The male chosen will be required to cum inside her twice within a space of one hour. If they are unable to do this, please speak to the following health organisations for more advice."

Phone numbers and websites flashed up on the TV.

"Finally, a reminder. This cure only currently affects women. Once cured, they will be immune from further infections. However, all men will remain infected, even after providing a cure for a woman. Scientists are still working on a cure for men, but until then, all women who have yet to have sexual contact must be aware of the risks associated. Thank you all for listening. We now return you to your previous television program."

Yulia switched off the TV as a re-run of a game show flicked back onto the screen.

"OK" She said. "You heard. 2 more days. Now, I'm feeling very horny. Peter my dear, would you come upstairs with me?"

They left their grown-up children in the living room, and went into their bedroom. Sensually, they took off each other's clothes in the ways they used to in their first days of marriage. Like unwrapping each other for the first time.

Yulia wrapped her hand around his cock as soon as it was free of his underwear, and played with it in her hand. She couldn't help but compare it to her son's cock. Peter's was shorter, but thicker. Simon's was longer, but thinner.

Peter pulled his wife's underwear down and moved his hand to feel her soft sex. It was moist and ready. He lifted her up onto the bed, spreading her shaven legs. He climbed between them and put his head down, beginning to lick and lap at her open cunt. He...

KNOCK KNOCK.

They both waited a second without moving or even breathing.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

The moment gone, he got up (still naked) and opened the bedroom door annoyed.

Emma was there, looking sheepish. Her eyes focused on his cock, before trying to look further down at his naked feet.

"Can I...um...watch?"

Peter was taken aback for a second, before calling out to his wife. "Emma wants to watch. What do you think?"

A reply came back from the bed. "OK, but only watching. This is not an orgy. And leave the door open if Simon wants to watch too."

Peter shrugged, and left the door open. Emma walked in behind him and sat on one of the two spare dining room chairs that lived in their bedroom.

Peter's mood was gone, and Yulia saw. She moved to him, and started giving him a blow-job, trying to get her husband back hard again. She noticed Emma begin to move her hand into her crotch discretely. "You don't need to hide it dear, if you want to finger yourself," she called out to her youngest daughter.

The blow-job, combined with watching his daughter playing with herself, soon made Peter hard again, and with energetic force, he pulled Yulia back onto the bed and onto her knees. One of his favourite positions - doggy.

Simon went upstairs to see where his sister had gone. The door to his parents room was open and he could hear flesh smacking on flesh. He slowly walked in, to see his father balls-deep in his mother. Emma was sitting on a nearby chair, her panties off and two fingers inside herself as she watched her parents fucking like demonic rabbits. The way they were on the bed, Emma would have had a perfect view of her father's thick cock going in and out.

"Come in Son" called out Peter. "Look but don't touch. See if you can learn anything from your old man."

Simon just stood in the doorway and watched them fuck. After a few minutes, the bulge in his trousers became too much, and he unzipped his trousers and dropped them to the floor, allowing his huge erection the freedom it needed.

As Yulia and Peter swapped positions, (into something front facing with Yulia's legs up that Simon had no name for), he began stroking his cock, masturbating over his parents. His sister made a loud groan next to him, and he realised she'd just given herself an orgasm, her fingers still flicking in and out of her quivering pussy.

"Wow dear," commented Peter to his wife loudly. "I think she liked the show."

His stroke rhythm had been thrown off by the distraction of his daughter's loud orgasm.

Yulia looked over at her masturbating grown-up children, her attention still half-focused on the thick cock insider her. Emma's face was a picture of post-orgasm serenity, though she hadn't stopped playing with herself. Her son however, was clearly fighting to stop an orgasm coming too soon, ruining the moment.

"They're both enjoying themselves!" she finally replied to her husband, who'd gone back to pounding hard into her pussy.

Then she addressed her son across the room. "Simon, there are some tissues on the table near you."

"No need!" replied Emma quickly.

Without warning even Simon, she jumped over and grabbed his cock, practically vacuuming it into her mouth. If her brother was going to cum, it wasn't going into a tissue!

Two minutes later, and Simon filled his little sister's mouth full of his hot cum. Both parents stopped their thrusting and grinding to watch their youngest daughter take squirt after squirt into her mouth, then finally swallow it with satisfied pleasure.

"Good teamwork you two!" called out Yulia, before realising how patronizing that must have just sounded.

"You've got to work on your stamina boy!" Peter called out to his son in a jokey way.

But only a minute later, Peter pushed his white load into his wife's waiting pussy. He pulled himself off her in satisfied exhaustion, and, with his children, watched his cum slowly leak out of his wife's sore pussy.

Yulia felt good, as she felt the warm sticky fluids slowly falling out of her. For a second, she wished Simon would climb onto her now, and continue where Peter had left off. But then she remembered he'd only just cum, and into the waiting mouth of his sister no less!

They all sat in a strange, comfortable silence for a few moments. The whole family (minus Anastasia) were just relaxing together in post-orgasm bliss.

"What now?" Asked Emma, finally breaking the silence.

"Now..." said Yulia, "we all go have a quick shower, then you finish laying the table while I finish cooking tonight's dinner.

----

It was a couple of days later when the knock on the door finally came.

Yulia opened the door to a middle-aged woman in semi-smart clothes, a clipboard and a namebadge saying she was from the ministry for health.

"Good afternoon" the woman said wearily. By the sound of her voice, this was not her first housecall. Yulia looked over the woman's shoulder, and could see similar men and woman knocking at other houses down the road.

"I have.." the woman looked at her clipboard "...two women registered at this address requiring the cure. Is that correct?"

"Yes, it is" replied Yulia smiling.

"I need the second woman here too please" said the official.

Yulia called for Emma, and a few moments later, the health official began her speech. She'd given this speech over fifty times today, and expected to do it at least another hundred before the day was over.

"Good afternoon ladies. I have the government provided cure. First of all, I must ask if you are taking any prescribed medication?"

When both Yulia and Emma shook their heads, the woman continued. Peter had now joined the group at the door, standing silently behind his wife and daughter.

"As you probably know, this cure must be provided by sexual contact from an infected male. Do both of you have access to an infected male who is willing to help you in this, and is capable of producing semen twice within an hour?"

"Yes, we do" replied the two ladies in unison.

"Good." replied the health official. "This first stage is a pill (the blue one), to be taken by the man approx four hours before sex. The time delay is important. After four hours, the man must cum inside your vagina. After he has cum, we advise you to move as little as possible, for at least 20 minutes, to try and keep the cum inside your vagina as long as possible. Do you understand so far?"

Both women nodded energetically.

"Once the man has cum, he must take the second treatment. This is a small drink. It must be kept refrigerated until use." The health official pulled out her example - a small plastic bottle, like you find probiotics in the supermarket.

"He may experience slight nausea, which is normal." She said, more to Peter in the background than the ladies.

"After one hour, the male must cum into your vagina a second time. Again, we recommend not moving for 20 minutes afterwards. Finally, you ladies (not the men) must take the final pill (the green one) with a glass of water. Do you understand?"

Both women and the man behind nodded.

The health official spoke quickly through a series of standard health warnings about side affects, helplines to call and the importance of not swimming for five hours afterwards. Then she made Yulia and Emma sign her clipboard, before handing them each a small, chilled box from her bag. The woman walked away, and onto the next house.

Yulia closed the door, Emma already opening her box.

She found the small white plastic bottle with a strange liquid sloshing inside. The number 2 was printed on the lid, and KEEP REFRIGERATED on the sides. She found the two pills wrapped individually, labelled "ONE" and "THREE".

They called Simon down from his room, and put the liquid bottles into the fridge for later.

The family sat together in the dining room. The first two pills sitting on the table.

None of them wanted to admit it, but they were all sad the cure had been found. The past month of the virus had changed them as a family, for the better. They were closer than ever. And they enjoyed themselves so much! But the cure was here.

"Well", said Simon finally. "Here we go!" He took up the first pill and quickly swallowed it, taking a sip of water after. His father followed suit, gulping down the blue pill.

"What now?" asked Simon, who hadn't heard the health inspector earlier.

"We wait four hours" replied Emma, setting a timer on her phone.

---

The four hours seemed to crawl past. They tried to watch a movie, but none of them could concentrate. They tried the TV, but there was nothing interesting on any of the 500 channels. They tried to talk, about anything, but their minds kept going to sex. And they needed to wait.

Finally, Emma's phone buzzed with a happy chime, signalling the timer was up.

Yulia and Peter practically ran upstairs to their bedroom, but Emma waited in the living room with Simon for a second.

"Um..." she said to him "I just, um, wanted to thank you...for all of this. If you hadn't, well, I'd have died. Or at least been forced to sleep with a stranger, or Callum, or someone else. It wouldn't have been you, and it would have made me miserable. So...thanks..."

Simon just smiled and kissed her softly on the cheek. Big brother kissing little sister. "It has been my pleasure. It's strange to say, but I wouldn't have changed it for anything. In fact, the only thing I would change, would have been to do this with you sooner, before the virus and Callum and everything else."

"That's sweet" replied Emma in a singsong voice. "Now let's go upstairs and fuck!"

With a laugh, they climbed the stairs together, holding hands. They walked past their parents' room. The door was wide open, and even from the landing they could see their dad's bare arse as he pushed frantically between their mother's legs.

Emma left her bedroom door open too, and enjoyed the sounds of flesh on flesh from the room next door as Simon helped her remove her clothes, and laid her down on the bed.