Visa Versa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trembling like a leaf I knelt at his feet opening his zipper and pulling down his trousers, his pants, and looking at that wonderful cock, still limp but nothing short of magnificent. I suddenly remembered I hadn't stripped off for him. Would that trigger his memory and make him the wild animal lover he has been all our lives together? I pulled my top off, still kneeling at his feet, and then wriggled out of my skirt - what little there was of it. Then I went to work on his cock, sucking and massaging his balls; all the things he loved me to do for him. But, more importantly, all the things that inflamed his ardour, turned him into the fantastic lover I wanted, no, needed back.

He grew as my mouth did its job, my lips gripping him so tightly, making his foreskin ride up and down his shaft, letting my teeth graze lightly over his bare knob making him groan with that satisfied sound. Forget the most popular tune in the charts; this was real music to my ears, the sound of a sexy satisfied man, my sexy man. He didn't grab my hair and use it to make me take all of his considerable length down my throat, so I wrapped my arms around his legs pulling him into me, making myself take that extra little bit that always seemed to thrill him so much. I couldn't help gagging a little but that wasn't a bad thing. I know enough about men, well this man at least, to know that's a good sound, a woman gagging on your cock is just wonderful and very satisfying, isn't it chaps?

It took about ten times as long to make him cum as usual, but that didn't matter; he was still as hard as iron in my mouth and throat. My jaws ached from the prolonged blowjob I had given him but the result was worth every last ounce of effort. He bucked and pushed as his cum spurted from his cock like a fire engine hose gone wild. God! He shot gallons of cum; it was filling my mouth so full it was running down my chin, dripping onto my tits, and on down between my legs, adding to the copious amount of juice already there, leaking from my pussy as freely as ever. He didn't move but just stood there with his cock in my mouth. He would have normally told me to stand up and bend over, even telling me to grip my ankles to make sure I was completely doubled over, making sure my pussy was pushed out to greet his cock .... But not a word did he utter.

My desperate need overtook my reluctance to take the lead. It was too late to worry about the rights and wrongs of this. I had committed myself and that was it, there could be no turning back now, I was just so desperate for his huge cock inside me. I would have done literally anything to get him to fuck me. The cat-calls of the men watching frightened the hell out of me and I almost got dressed and ran for it. But the passion I felt for this man overcame my fear and everything else. I wanted him, no needed him oh so much. Dare I now actually ask him to fuck me in front of this audience? There were several men all waiting for his command for me to get ready for his huge cock, but he said nothing.

I stood up holding him in my arms, whispering in his ear, "Please my darling fuck your wife. She needs you oh so badly."

He looked a little confused, as he had every right to be. I had never ever asked for it before, but he smiled and said, "OK if that's what you want."

"How do you want me?" I asked, wanting him to instruct me as usual.

He answered, "However you like darling, but do you really want it here in front of these men?"

"I don't care," I replied, "Just fuck me right now, please darling. Give me your wonderful cock."

He pushed me down onto the wet grass and got between my legs, lifting them over his shoulders. He didn't usually take me like this, but I didn't care so long as he took me. He lined it up and pushed forward. Oh god, it was like the first time. I felt so full, so stretched, so absolutely his. There is nothing as emotional as your lover making love to you. It's not fucking, it's lovemaking and there is a world of difference. His huge cock filled me to the very limit of my body's ability to take something so big and hard. He started to ride me; long steady strokes from the very tip right down to his big balls so full of spunk for me. My body lifted up to met his thrusts, making sure I got every last fraction of him. I knew how much I needed this, wanted this, and craved for this. My mind had been full of sex for weeks. Now the frustration and useless wanking my clitty hadn't eased it but made it even more unbearable.

The onlookers shouted encouragement to him. I could hear cries like "Fuck her hard."

I had all the naughty things I had missed for so long but none as important as feeling his big hard cock filling me oh so full. Would he take his normal stance if the strangers wanted to take me? He had always said 'no' to their begging requests for permission to fuck me. As he withdrew his huge cock would he not care any more, and let them use me to their hearts content? This was so frightening and so bloody thrilling as he made me cum again and again with his long strong deep strokes driving me wild with passion. I was screaming for more and begging him to give me some time to come down from the pinnacle of ecstasy he had me in, but he ignored my passionate cries, continuing to fuck me, driving me from one peak to the next without the slightest respite. Oh god how I needed this!

I had no idea how long he lasted but it seemed forever, a lot longer than his usual marathon sex orgies. He didn't seem to be in any hurry, no wish to fill me with his seed, as if he had all day and was going to enjoy it as long as he could. My back was grinding against some stones buried in the grass, making me writhe in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. It was a heady mix of sexual pleasure. Eventually he drove into me that bit harder and made me scream as his huge cock touched that secret place deep inside my body, his whole body tensing as he neared his own climax.

The taste of his cock still in my mouth, the smell of our combined sexual aroma and the scent of two people on heat added to his vigorous fucking. He drove me over the edge, my mind going into some sort of shutdown. I passed out for a few seconds - he could do that to me, but not often. This was just so exciting. My head couldn't take any more but my body was still on fire for him. I came to as he groaned that so familiar sound. His cock swelled in the way I have come to love. He shot me so full it was oozing out around his cock despite the extremely tight fit. Surge after surge of hot cum filled me to overflowing.

My emotions were on overdrive and I felt the tears of pure joy slipping from my eyes as he eventually relaxed and let his weight rest on top of me. I didn't care that those stones were digging into my back, as I knew that would soon get better. He had made love to me again after weeks and weeks of frustration. Now all I had to do was get out of this wooded glade without getting used by those men who were all calling for a go at me. Would he protect me as he had in the past? This was probably the most dangerous thing I had ever done, not knowing how he might respond. I was naked and so vulnerable, with ten men all begging for sex. If he said yes, there was nothing I could do to prevent it as this was entirely my own doing. He hadn't been in the slightest bossy, not even seeming to want to take me in the woods, his former favourite pastime. Had I crossed the line? Was this my Waterloo?

He lifted his weight off me and said, "Shall we go now?" His face showed some concern at the predicament I had got us into.

I said. "Yes please darling, get me out of here quickly."

He stood up, pulling his trousers up and helping me to get dressed .... that's if just a skirt and top can be called getting dressed. The men were begging for me, but he ignored them as he took my hand and led me out onto the main track, walking as quickly as my wobbly legs could carry me until we reached the relative safety of our home. He locked the gate as we passed through.

I would love to tell you that it brought back his outrageous desire to make love to me as often and in any situation he wanted, but it took a long time for him to recover completely. It did happen; many months later he was back to being my lord and master, instructing me to do whatever and whenever he wanted. One thing that came out of this was my own realisation that being his sex slave was the most important thing in my life, next to loving him. At least, all the things I had done with some reluctance were now done with pure pleasure, hoping never to have to start or initiate sex ever again.

That's his job in our lives and he's so much better at than I could ever be.

*

I always welcome feedback from my stories, as the comments help me to ensure that what I write is as pleasurable to my readers as it is to me. Good or bad? Please let me know what you think!

My sincere thanks go to my editor, grumpyg, for turning my scribble into a readable work of art.

12