Visa Violation

Story Info
Stranded abroad with no money for food, shelter or dope.
14.7k words
4
44.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,059 Followers

Many thanks to jellybelly2 for first editing and improving this story.

Mere words cannot express my gratitude to Zyraphyre for the skill, ideas and patience in shaping this story into something even better.

And disbelief goes to the amazing Amela, an author whose stories are both devious and airy, for finding things that no one else sees and scrubbing away until the story shines.

"I'm not going to call," Christie said emphatically.

"Then what are we going to do?" Oliver asked.

"We have to think of something else.

"We've been thinking for five days. We only have enough food money for three more days."

"It's just two weeks until our flight," she pleaded. "There's got to be a way to change our tickets."

"We went through all that, Christie. Sure, we can change our tickets, but we don't have the money to pay the penalty. We maxed out our charge cards. Our parents are angry about the money we stole. None of our relatives or friends will wire us money. Is there anything I haven't covered?"

"Our parents wouldn't want us to sell our bodies on the street."

"And they'll believe us if we call them collect and threaten that? Come on! They know we came here to get wasted. You were there when they said that the next time we did drugs they were going 'tough love' until we proved they could trust us again. And we're not selling our bodies on the street. The ad doesn't say 'escort.' It says 'Couples wanted, figure modeling.'"

"That means porn," she said flatly.

"I know. But it says couples. We would be doing what we do anyway - just in front of the cameras."

"And all our friends and family and future employers can watch us," she said.

"There are ways to hide things, even in a porno. You know, wigs and stuff. They can cover up your ankle tattoo with makeup. This is a huge industry in Budapest. They do this all the time."

"If we broke up, you'd show everyone the video."

He could tell she was on the verge of crying.

"I swear, Christie. No matter what happens, I will never tell anyone."

"Even if you don't, I will always know. I couldn't live with the humiliation."

"What about the humiliation of sitting in this squat and smelling like crap because we haven't bathed in a week? What about looking so disgusting that people rush by us when we're begging on the street? What about living on cheap greasy sausages?"

She began crying, and he put his arms around her.

"I'm sorry, Christie. We were really stupid to run away to Europe after graduation and spend all our money on dope, but we can't do anything about that now.

"We just need to survive until we get on that plane going home. Then we'll face the music, clean up and get to work. We'll make lots of boring money at our boring jobs. I have enough of adventure. I just want to go home."

"So do I," Christie said, sniffing as she tried to hold back her tears.

"Here's what I suggest. Let's go down to a pay phone and see if we can go over there and ask them questions before we agree to anything. If it's really bad, we'll just walk out."

Christie appeared to be comforted a little.

"Okay," she said. "But I know I'm not going to do it, no matter what they say."

"Fine," he said angrily and rolled over on the pile of rags they were lying on. When he fell asleep with his stomach hurting, she was still crying.

***************

The woman who answered the phone had a friendly, soothing voice when she responded to Christie, who blurted out that she was calling for friends who wanted to know if they could come in without any commitment. She also asked what if her friends were nervous and hadn't done anything like figure modeling before, and what if they didn't have money for the bus.

"Do not worry," the woman said and gave her the address. "If too far for your friends, we send car. And whether you - uh, they - decide to do modeling or not, we bring back for free. We explain everything and if they do not like, we don't want them modeling for us."

It turned out that the address was only a few blocks away. Christie and Oliver walked over after their morning sausage. Oliver's mind was blank except for the hope that his stomach wouldn't growl during the interview. Christie was feeling trapped.

The receptionist behind the counter wrinkled her nose a little when they stood in front of her, but otherwise she seemed not at all surprised by their matted hair, crusty skin or filthy preppy clothes.

"Follow me," she said and opened a gate next to her. They walked quickly down a dark hall and out into a small courtyard with a rusty garden table and a few equally rusty chairs around it.

"Please have a seat," she said and then turned and walked quickly back inside.

A few minutes later, a pudgy man in a turtleneck walked out and sat down on the other side of the table. He had a pad of paper and a pen. He sniffed the air and pushed his chair back a little, putting more distance between him and the couple. He looked them over for a minute before speaking.

"Hello. My name is Karel."

He didn't offer to shake hands, but Christie and Oliver were used to that. They were painfully aware of their appearance and aroma.

When they didn't reply, he said, "May I ask whom I am talking?"

Christie looked at Oliver and said, "Uhhhhh," but the man interrupted.

"You get new names," he said. "But need to see your working papers."

"We don't have working papers," Oliver said. "We're American."

He felt stupid.

"I see," Karel said. "Do you know working in Budapest would be visa violation?"

"I didn't think of that," Oliver said and began to get up.

"Please sit down," Karel said. "Talk about that later."

It sounded as though he had had plenty of experience with visa violations.

"We've never done modeling before," Christie said with a catch in her voice.

"I see," Karel said. "I explain quickly. We supply a few websites. Most popular is TeachMeToFistMyBoyfriend.com. They like amateurs -- like you. Means you have little or no experience. You still get paid. Fresh faces usually get more money than professionals. After a few videos, you no longer amateurs."

"What would we have to do?" Christie asked.

"Nothing that you don't agree to do," Karel said. "I make sure you know exactly what we want and how much money you get. We make video of you listening to me and you agreeing. If body language or voice sound like you don't want, we tear up contract and you leave.

"We want you for most popular site, but too extreme for amateurs to start, so we make three parts.

"Part one is straight sex - lots positions and energy, nothing unusual. Part two is anal scene and part three is girl fisting her boyfriend.

"Many couples do part one, but girls don't like part two. And boyfriends don't like part three.

"That's why part one, you get three hundred dollars. Part two, seven hundred, so total a thousand. Part three, you get six thousand for total of seven thousand."

"What if we stopped after part one?" Oliver asked.

He was thinking that three hundred dollars would be more than enough for them to get by before the plane flight.

"Fine," Karel said, "but a problem in your case."

"What do you mean?" Christie asked fearfully.

They watched Karel's eyes as he looked up and down their bodies.

"No be mad," he said slowly. "If you me and looking at you, would you hire? Websites want good looking, healthy, clean bodies."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

He ignored Christie's question.

"My deal: Same money, but you give us four days before the video shoot and we clean you up. We feed, wash, get new clothes, fix up and you looking like sexiest couple in Budapest. I guarantee you."

He paused and smiled at them for a second.

"We take chance," he continued. "You could walk out in four days and not much we can do. Of course, no money then, and contract say you owe us three hundred dollars. No money until we do part two. But when part two finished, we forgive money you owe. You get thousand. And then we do part three and you get six thousand more."

His voice was firm but friendly. Christie began warming up to him.

"Karel, I'm scared that our friends and family will see the videos," she said. "You can call me Christie, by the way."

"Don't worry, Christie. We handle that. Our girls change your look. Everything but plastic surgery - teeth, wigs, makeup, everything. Anything on your body that give you away, we hide. We add blemishes, moles, maybe tattoo, that wash off later. Before we begin, you look. You are amazed. I guarantee you"

*************

Five days later, Christie stepped out of the shower, looked at herself in the full-length bathroom mirror and was amazed. All the scabs and sores were gone and her face felt fresh. She felt healthy for the first time in months. She smiled until she started thinking about what she would be doing in a couple of hours.

A half-hour later she was standing in front of another mirror where two giggly young women were adding things to her body and covering other things up. When they finished, Christie didn't see much difference until she looked closely at various patches of skin and noticed the artificial enhancements.

Now she was given a simple cotton bra and white cotton panties and covered with a sheet as she sat in front of the makeup mirror while they worked on her face and hair. She smiled and thought of her orthodontist and the braces she wore to give her perfect aligned sparkling teeth. Now it looked like there was a small gap in the middle of her lower teeth, a few crooked ones here and there and some that were slightly darker.

Her complexion turned darker and her face received a few small blemishes and moles. Her hair was wound up around her head and flattened, then covered with a wig that gave her a close-cropped look. The wig's hair was dyed jet black. She raised an eyebrow to make sure she was truly looking at herself in the mirror. Yesterday they had dyed her auburn eyebrows and pubic hair the same black color as the wig.

When she disrobed for the first time for Karel, he whistled.

"Natural!" he exclaimed. "You will get million clicks. Don't touch bush. It make you star!"

She was flattered until she thought more about what his words meant.

She got dressed in the teenage outfit hanging from the garment rack on wheels and put on some knee-high socks and Mary Janes. It was an outfit she might have worn in high school or as a new freshman before she got her wardrobe lecture at the sorority.

When she was dressed, one of the girls took her by the hand and led her down the hall to a brightly lit room. In it was a queen-sized bed, Karel, two cameramen and a girl who was holding onto a rolling boom mike. Oliver was sitting in the bed holding a magazine. He was barefoot and shirtless.

Karel was the director and began speaking as soon as he saw Christie.

"Here is scene. Oliver in bed read magazine and Christie come in and sit by him. She pull magazine from hands and throw it across room. Then she stroke Oliver's chest and he smile.

"She give him passionate kiss and slide mouth down stomach until she get to belt. She take off belt, unzip and pull pants off until he naked.

"She grab dick with one hand, balls with other and get him hard with mouth. If he too nervous, we stop and bring in fluffer and film only face until he hard. Then fluffer leave and Christie come back.

"Christie get naked and go between his legs. He stop you and turn you around until you are in sixty-nine with Christie on top.

"Christie, you spread legs wide and Oliver move you so your pussy by his mouth. He use hands to open bush so we see pussy open when he eats you. You suck him. Go straight up-down and look at camera.

"Use hands on balls, legs, whatever turn him on. When we tell you, raise head up and cock fall out. Look at camera and stick a finger in mouth. Slide in and out slowly a few times and make all wet with lots of spit. Then stick in his asshole and push in and out while you suck.

"After eating out, Christie get on top and put cock in pussy. Move up and down on Oliver slowly, then faster. Lean forward, kiss him, spread legs and move butt up and down fast on dick. Look at camera and smile.

"When I tell you, Christie turn around and do reverse cowgirl. Same as before but facing Oliver's feet. Christie go fast until I say stop, then lean back on hands and lift ass. Oliver fuck as fast as he can from below.

"When I say stop, Oliver hug Christie from behind, then roll on stomach so him on top. He get off and you get on hands and knees for doggy style. Cameraman crawl under Christie to shoot Oliver cock going into pussy from below.

"Last part is Christie on her back. Oliver lift her legs onto shoulders and push thighs into boobs so her ass in the air. He stick dick in and start slowly and then go as fast as he can so Christie ass bounce into bed hard. Not fun for Christie, but he come soon.

"If Oliver not come in few minutes, we stop and fluffer get him close. Then he pound Christie for a few seconds until ready to come. He jump off Christie and go to her head. She open mouth wide and he jerk off into it. Face and hair okay, but most come go into mouth.

"When Oliver finish, Christie open mouth and use lips and tongue to push his come out of mouth so it drip from chin. No swallow.

"Now both smile and wave to camera. Then all done and girls come to clean you up.

"See redhead lady holding large posters? All my directions in English in large letters. She behind cameraman by you, so if forget, look at posters.

"During video, make sounds but no talking. You look European so nobody know you unless you talk.

"Most important: energy. Look like you have fun, not bored out of mind. If energy special good, you get bonus because we get more money from website.

"Okay. Any questions?"

"No," Oliver said.

"I think I can handle this," Christie said in a frightened voice, "but what if I can't?"

"You stop anytime you want," Karel said. "Just get up and walk away. You won't get any money and I be angry because I've paid four days to make you ready and paying the crew today. I took chance that you would honor contract. My risk."

Karel's response embarrassed Christie.

"Oh, I'm sure I'll be fine," she said brightly, and then she fell silent.

"Everybody ready?" Karel said, looking around. "Just read boards and have energy. You be fine. Christie leave and walk into room. Roll 'em!"

************

The scene was over in forty minutes. Oliver and Christie were lying exhausted next to each other in the bed. After conferring for a second with the crew, Karel came over to them.

"You were great," he said. "I think you both secret exhibitionists.

"We break now. Then shoot video of you agreeing for part two. Then start. I leave you alone now."

The second he left the room, Christie started getting scared.

"That was so easy that I wasn't even thinking about part two, Oliver," she said, speaking fast while gasping for breath. "I've never had any man in my ass. Those things they gave me to practice with didn't help. I was too tight and couldn't relax and it was disgusting."

Oliver was thinking hard. If they didn't do part two, they wouldn't get any money at all and they'd be back in the squat tonight. They'd be a little cleaner and less hungry. But in a couple of days, it would be exactly the same. Christie was too scared to think straight, so he had to do the thinking for both of them. He had to persuade her to do part two. He decided to put on an act.

"Come on, Christie. How do you think I feel? For part three, you're going to put your hand up my ass. Whatever happens to you in part two, it's not going to be anywhere near that bad.

"Talk about disgusting! I've watched a couple of videos and it's the grossest thing you could ever imagine. What you're doing is nothing compared to to that."

Oliver was pleased that his words seemed to be having an effect. Christie was so on edge that she couldn't tell he was lying. He had already decided that he would never agree to part three. After they finished part two, they would have all the money they needed to stay fed and clean until the flight. Christie would be angry, but he'd rather face her wrath than part three.

"I never thought about what you have to do, Oliver," she said. "I guess I've been avoiding it. You're right. When I watched one of those videos on the website, I couldn't stand it and turned it off before she even stuck her whole hand in. It must be horrible for the guy.

"You are so brave. I could ever do that, not in my vagina and for sure not in my ass. You're ready to prove your love, and I'm being stupid and selfish. I'm just so scared. Please be as gentle with me as you can."

When Karel came back, she spoke quickly.

"We're ready. Let's do it fast and get it over with."

After the video agreement was done, Karel said, "First each of you is going with two of the girls who will clean you out."

"What do you mean?" asked Christie

Karel bent forward and pointed to his ass.

"Oh!"

"Wait a minute," Oliver said. "I thought you said that only Christie would get anal in part two."

"Right, Oliver, but we don't waste time. Only short break after part two and we start part three. So both of you get clean inside now."

Oliver started to say something, but he saw Christie looking at him and kept his mouth shut. He'd play along until part two was done.

While one girl was giving him the first of two warm soapy enemas, the second came over and showed him a tiny ear bud.

"I'm going to stick this into your ear," she said in good English. "It's a wireless receiver. For this part, there won't be any boards. You'll be hearing Karel giving you instructions. And I'm putting an earplug in your other ear so you won't be distracted by Christie. Sometimes part two can get very loud. This way she won't drown out Karel's voice."

The same thing was happening to Christie in the other bathroom. The assistant explained that she didn't need to think about anything during part two, because Oliver would be getting instructions from Karel. All she had to do was follow Oliver's lead.

"Then why do I need a receiver?" she asked as the assistant inserted it into her ear.

"I'll have the microphone for this one," the woman explained, "and I'll be watching. If I think you need to hear from me, I'll speak to you."

When Christie and Oliver were brought back into the room, she looked at him with frightened eyes. He looked away. Then he heard Karel begin speaking into his ear and he began following the instructions.

He kissed Christie and took her in his arms, then caressed her back and moved a hand down until he was stroking her butt. He inserted a finger between her ass cheeks and moved it slowly up and down her crack. At the same time he kissed her on the neck, he inserted the finger into her ass. She jumped.

Oliver removed his finger and sat down on the bed, pulling Christie down beside him. He lay her gently on her stomach, got behind her and began massaging her butt. Then he pulled her cheeks apart and let go so they snapped back together. The second enemas had filled both of them with lubricant, and some of it was squeezed out, so the area around her rosebud was shiny. Seeing this got him hard again.

He lifted her until she was on her hands and knees and inserted a finger again and pushed it in as far as it would go. Then he slowly pulled it out and repeated the move. He saw Christie trembling and felt her anal muscles spasm around his finger.

With his other hand, he guided his hard cock next to his finger going in and out of her ass. He pulled his finger out and put his cock at the opening.

As he pushed in, Christie realized what was happening and her body began squirming and moving away. He grabbed her waist with both hands and held her as he kept pushing. Then he burst in and Christie screamed as her face twisted in pain and her eyes rolled back.

edrider73
edrider73
1,059 Followers