Visa Violation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers

"Stop!" said Karel's voice. "Let her get used to prick."

Christie was making a lot of noise now and Oliver heard it in the background as Karel gave him more instructions.

"I hope she not say words," said Karel, "but not worry. We cover with music so nobody hear much."

Oliver began pushing in slowly. Christie was tight, but there was so much lubricant that nothing stopped him. Her voice got louder and higher as he pushed deeper.

When he was all the way in, he began pulling out slowly. This seemed to bother Christie even more because her legs began moving uncontrollably and her head shook like a bobble doll. Then she tried to freeze and not react.

When he was nearly out of her, he started pushing in again, this time a little faster. The quicker pace caused little jerks to interrupt her statue pose. When he sped up again, she lost control and her legs began moving wildly and continued to go in all directions as Oliver continued at the same pace.

"If you feel you ready to come, move head up and down fast," Karel said in his ear.

Christie collapsed flat on her stomach, releasing Oliver's cock. She took deep breaths. Karel told Oliver to stop and wait.

After a couple of minutes, Karel had Oliver pull Christie up into the doggie position again and stand up on the bed and straddle her body. Following Karel's instructions, he squatted over her, pushed his cock into her ass and continued squatting until his thighs hit her butt.

First slowly and then increasing his speed, he did squats down onto her, pushing deep inside and pulling nearly all the way out. The faster he squatted, the harder his thighs hit her butt, until he was driving her whole body into the mattress. The mattress springs pushed her back just as hard, and it looked like she was bouncing on a trampoline.

Sometimes her body was flying up as his was slamming down and the collision shook them both. Christie screamed so loudly that it nearly drowned out Karel's voice in Oliver's ear.

Following Karel's instructions, Oliver stopped his squats, hugged Christie and rolled over with her the same way as he had done in the last session. But this time they were rolled the opposite way and she was on top of him facing his feet with him still deep in her ass.

He held her like that while sliding back to a pile of pillows. He leaned back on them and sat with Christie on his lap facing away from him. He took her feet in his hands and placed them on his thighs and then opened his legs. Her legs opened with his.

He put his hands behind her knees and pulled her legs back against her chest, lifting her butt into the air. He held her like that and started to thrust into her ass from below as fast as he could. Her head was next to his, and he heard her agonized cries.

"Now we gape her," Karel said in his ear and then explained how.

As he was coming out of her on a fast down stroke, Oliver pulled back sharply with his hands that were holding the backs of her knees. This increased the speed of his withdrawal and ripped him out of her. There was a pop loud enough for him to hear and a scream from Christie.

Her ass was in the air and Karel told him to hold it there so the camera could show the large hole he had opened up. Once it began closing, he lowered her back down onto him and began the fast movements in and out of her ass again. Karel had him gape her twice more.

"Hi, Christie."

The soothing voice spoke in Christie's ear right after the first gape.

Christie was frantic. From the moment Oliver first entered her, the pain and humiliation had kept building. She tried different ways to deal with what was happening, but nothing helped. She felt like she was close to losing her mind. She wondered if Oliver noticed.

"It's Lenka," said the voice. "I'm the girl who put the speaker in your ear. It looks like you're having a hard time. Nod if I'm right."

Christie nodded hard and kept nodding.

"That's what I thought," Lenka said. "If you want, ask him to stop."

Christie heard her and tried to speak. That's when she heard another loud pop and again felt like her colon was being ripped out of her body. It was the second gape.

She gathered her strength and then shouted

"Oliver, stop! I can't take it anymore. You're killing me."

Her voice was a shriek, but Oliver couldn't hear the words because Karel was talking to him.

Karel stopped the instructions and said, "Uh oh. Christie start talking. One more pop and we go to last position."

When Oliver didn't answer Christie, Lenka began speaking into Christie's ear again. Her voice was soothing and soft.

She told Christie she would keep talking to distract her from the pain and for Christie to try to focus on her voice as much as she could. She told Christie that Oliver was probably too caught up in the anal sex to think about what he was doing to her.

She asked if Oliver was usually selfish about sex and only interested in what she did for him. She said many men cheat and lie to get what they wanted without regard to the women they hurt.

Lenka told stories about her own relationships. Each story ended similarly. The men used her and then discarded her when they had enough of what she could give them. She told how a few times she had found a way to get revenge and it how good it felt.

When Oliver pulled Christie back for the last violent gape, Christie nearly fainted from the pain.

"Don't give him the satisfaction," Lenka said soothingly in her ear. "Stay with me. Turn the pain into hate and it will hurt less. Fill yourself with hate and anger so there is no room for pain. Think about how to get back at him. Revenge! Payback! You give him the pain and humiliation you feel right now."

Lenka stopped speaking as Oliver lifted Christie off of him and lay her on the bed next to him. Christie sighed in relief. Maybe he did hear her begging him to stop. But then he got up and went between her legs. He lifted them up and put them on his shoulders. He leaned forward and pushed on her legs until her thighs were pressed against her breasts and her feet were back by her ears.

Like in the previous session, it forced her rear off the bed and into the air. She felt him sliding into her ass. Even though there was less resistance, she was still so tight that the lubricant inside her squirted out as he pushed in. She was sore inside, and it was agonizing.

When he began moving in and out of her, she again heard Lenka's voice encouraging her to block the pain by focusing on hatred and thoughts of revenge.

Oliver started moving faster and slamming into her butt and pushing her into the mattress like he had before. As the mattress bounced her back, it was if her ass was a tennis ball being slammed back and forth across the net. Each time his thighs hit her, she felt like her insides were coming loose from her bones.

She tried again to beg Oliver to stop in between shrieks.

"No, no, stop!. Please Oliver stop! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!"

But the pounding went on. She looked at him. He wasn't even looking at her. He looked like he was lost in pleasure. She didn't have to pretend anger now. She was furious at him.

She embraced the words Lenka was speaking in soothing tones. It was easy to hate him for what he was doing to her. She saw his face getting redder as he pounded her harder, and then he opened his mouth and howled. She felt him release inside her and she screamed, not from pain this time, but because her ordeal was finally over.

When Oliver got off of her, he didn't say a word and didn't look at her. She began sobbing uncontrollably. He was startled to hear how loud she was as he took out the devices in his ears. He glanced at her as they were being led away by the girls. He saw she could barely walk.

As the girls moved her away, her head turned to him. She was staring at him with an expression of murderous hatred. Oliver shivered.

In the dressing room, Lenka gave Christie a big hug and told the other assistant how brave she had been.

"This is Reka," she told Christie. "I forgot to introduce you to her before. She speaks English even better than me. I was at the university in Georgia for two years. Go dogs! My main job is tour guide.

"Reka was born in America. Her parents escaped Hungary, but they came back after the Russians left. Reka's main job is certified translator. Whenever we have international conferences in Budapest, she is busy. She can translate Hungarian, German and Russian into perfect English. But there is not enough work for tour guides and translators. And porn pays good."

As Lenka and Reka cleaned Christie up, applied new makeup and fixed her wig, they asked her about herself, where she grew up, what she was doing in Budapest and where she was going from there.

Christy felt like a broken doll and didn't hold back. She told her entire story, about all the horrible things she had done that shamed her parents, the money she had stolen from them, the drug parties in Budapest, the run-in with the police that scared them and made them realize they better not ask for their help -- and the squat with no running water or electricity where they were staying until they could fly home because they had no money left. Except for a few questions, the two assistants listened intently while they worked on her and after they finished.

When Christie stopped speaking, Reka got up, said, "I'll be right back" and left the room.

She soon returned and spoke to Christie conspiratorially.

"Christie, I hate to tell you this, but I want you to be prepared because it happens a lot of times. After the girl has gone through part two, very often the boy refuses to do part three. Even though they both agreed to everything and signed the contracts, he backs out, and we can't force him to honor the contract.

"You were so brave and strong, but sometimes men are cowards, so don't be surprised if Oliver doesn't want to do part three since you now have enough money to last until you fly home.

"I talked to Karel about this. You are such a good-looking couple that we would very much like for the two of you to do part three. You told me that you stole $5,000 from your parents and Oliver stole $6,000 from his. Karel has agreed to increase your payment to $12,000 total. That's enough for you to live on until your flight, with enough left so you can pay both your parents back and start in a better direction. I have a feeling today has changed you and you won't throw the money away on more drugs."

Christie burst into tears.

"No, no, never! Oliver and I already decided that we are going clean. That's so nice of Karel. I can't believe he would do that for us. Oliver isn't like the guys you talked about. When he makes a promise, he keeps it. You'll see."

"I hope you're right," Lenka said. "For part three, you're going to play the part of a sister in training. I'm your teacher. We're going to wear uniforms. Don't be nervous. I've done this many times. You'll do fine."

"Sister?"

"Oh, I forgot. In America, you call her nurse."

They put on the nurse uniforms. Christie was still shaking and occasionally sobbing, but she tried hard to get hold of herself and smiled at Lenka and Reka when they helped her with the outfit. It fit her well. She looked into the mirror and saw that, except for her red eyes, she looked quite professional.

Reka accompanied the newly uniformed nurses back to the small courtyard. A fully-dressed Oliver and Karel were already waiting for them. They didn't say anything and weren't looking at each other. When Oliver first saw how Christie and Lenka were dressed, he started in his chair. Then he got up and came over to her.

"Are you all right?" he asked and took her hand. She felt how nervous he was.

"I'm fine," she said and smiled at him. Then she leaned over and spoke softly in his ear, "I know you're scared, but everything's going to be all right."

She pried her hand from his death grip and sat down. He continued looking at her with a frightened expression as he sat down in the other chair facing Karel. Lenka and Reka stood behind them.

Karel began immediately.

"Now we come to part three," he said. "Just like part two, we first making short video where you agree. Then we do scene, give you money and you out of here."

Oliver fidgeted a moment before he spoke.

"Karel, I've been thinking. I know I signed the contract, but I've realized that I can't do part three. I watched a couple of the videos on the site and they convinced me. Some guys can handle fisting, but they're gay or they have a different kind of personality than I do. I just can't do it."

He looked at Christie as he continued.

"The thousand dollars we've already earned is plenty for a nice room in one of those old hotels and enough food until we leave. We'll be able to heal a little and feel more like humans when we get on the plane. There's no point in going through more pain and degradation. The best thing for us would be to spend the rest of our time here preparing ourselves for going home."

He tried to sound as logical and reasonable as he could. The speech was for Christie, not Karel. He had rehearsed it several times in his mind while he was waiting. An occasional quaver betrayed the raw fear inside him, and he cursed himself for his lack of control.

He looked at Christie's face. She didn't seem upset. In fact, he noticed a slight smile come across her lips. When she spoke, he was startled, because her voice was warm and comforting. She completely ignored what he had just said.

"Oliver, I don't think Karel has told you yet what he's doing for us. Can you believe it? He's going to change our contract so that when we're done with part three, we'll get $12,000, enough to pay back my parents and yours for what we stole. Isn't that wonderful? They'll still be angry, but this will really help with the healing."

A look of surprise and shock came across Oliver's face. How did Karel know about the stolen money? What kind of scheme was this? He looked around frantically, as if he were a rat trapped in a cage. But then he relaxed. Nobody could force him to do anything he didn't want to do. Karel had promised them.

"I'm sorry, Christie," he said. "Karel is playing games with us. I figured out what he was doing with the ear buds. He and his assistants want to drive a wedge between us to make you hate me and want revenge. His offer doesn't change my mind. You don't understand because you're a woman. I can't handle part three. I would go out of my mind."

Christie was quiet. She looked straight ahead with no expression on her face. She was thinking. Oliver knew that was no good. His mind was racing. He wanted her emotional, not thinking. He knew she was smarter than him. That's why she had better grades and got a bigger salary offer than he did.

Finally, she turned to Karel and Lenka and calmly asked, "Would you please leave us alone out here for a few minutes so we can work this out? Then we'll give you our decision. Is that all right?"

"Of course, Christie," Karel said as he got up.

"Before you go, Karel," Christie said, "please tell us: How long does part three take?"

"Maybe thirty minutes, but that include little drama at start, so no more than twenty-five minutes of, uh, action - maximum. I guarantee it."

"Thanks," Christie said. "I'm sorry about this."

"Don't be sorry," Karel said. "Take all the time you want."

He, Lenka and Reka disappeared inside the building.

When they were gone, Oliver spoke first.

"I know what you're thinking, Christie, but you can't change my mind. Look at me. I'm not faking. This would destroy me."

He didn't like what he saw on her face. There wasn't a trace of sympathy. It was a composed face. She was all business.

She felt calm. A minute ago she was ready to explode and rip Oliver apart both verbally and physically. She wanted to slap him senseless and tear his handsome face with her nails.

She had been in an amazing mood, and he had destroyed it. For the first time in months, she had felt good about herself. Returning the stolen money wouldn't make up for all the horrible things she had done to her parents, but it would be a powerful start to her campaign to convince them she loved them and regretted being selfish and cruel to them.

Oliver was helping her make this possible, and her body was overflowing with love for her him as well. She loved the whole world today. Sitting the courtyard basking in the warm Budapest sunshine, she felt as though she was glowing.

Part of her feeling of satisfaction came from being a martyr. Though she was disgusted by the way she was earning the money, at the same time, she felt noble that she had sacrificed her body for those she loved.

Then Oliver spoke and ruined her bliss. How dare he! He would pay dearly!

Her inner rage didn't last long. Her acute mind saw immediately that lashing out at her boyfriend wouldn't do any good. She calmed down and took stock of herself.

One thing she took pride in was not deceiving herself. She was always aware of being narcissistic and selfish. She used to blame it on her parents for spoiling her and giving her everything she ever asked for. But now her maturing intelligence wouldn't allow her to make excuses anymore. She knew she was choosing to be that way.

How did she feel now? She knew she loved her parents. She hated Oliver right now. Would she love him again? She wasn't sure. What did she know for sure?

Then it hit her. Although she desperately wanted to change, that had to wait. This situation required the unrepentant Christie, the spoiled, selfish Christie who would scheme, steal and do anything to get what she wanted.

What she wanted more than anything in the world at that moment was to get the money from Karel and give it to her parents. Nothing on Earth was going to stop her.

Once she understood herself, she stopped thinking of anything else except how to get Oliver to agree to do part three. She had to bring him to heel!

The thought startled her. Why did she just think of him as a dog that she was training? What was Oliver to her?

For the first time, she realized that as much as she looked at all her shortcomings with detachment and objectivity, she was in denial about Oliver. It wasn't any of his fault they were in this predicament. It was all hers.

She had always been in control in their relationship. She pressured him to study. She helped him with his classes. She coached him for the interview that got him a starting position so good that it shocked his family.

But the whirlwind of finals and interviews had exhausted her, and she got lazy. When he came up with his crazy escape-to-Europe plan, she wanted him to be the one taking the lead.

She imagined him as her strong, confident pirate who would sweep her away on their romantic adventure.

What a mistake that had been! Oliver had proved once and for all that she couldn't unleash him. If they stayed together and got married, she would have to wear the pants in the family, not sexually but in nearly every other way. She already knew how to make him think he was making all his decisions she made for him. That's what she'd have to do the rest of their lives.

She went back to thinking about how to get him to do part three. One idea after another sprang into her mind. She would use as many as she needed to get him to submit to her wishes.

She was facing him, but her eyes were closed as her mind worked. She decided to try guilt first. She opened her eyes and spoke.

"Grow up, Oliver. Of course you're scared, but no more than I was. Yes, you're a man - so take it like a man. You only think about yourself. Before you say it, I'll admit it. Yes, I'm the same. But I want to change.

"I knew I couldn't handle part two, but I did it anyway because it had to be done. Even with your earplugs, you heard me screaming. I looked at your face. You were totally absorbed in your pleasure."

edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers