Visage Ch. 01

Story Info
Shapeshifting Tina is after Lana Lang.
842 words
3
21.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer - This is a work of total fiction. All characters used in this piece of fiction are not mine, they are the property of Warner Bros., and any events they engage in during this piece of fiction is completely... fictional.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler Warning! - This story is my version of what SHOULD have happened surrounding and during the episode 'Visage' during series 2 of Smallville. For those that have not seen this episode I warn you now, this may spoil it for you, it may also spoil it if you HAVE seen it, as my version is much better. Also, if you have never even watched an episode of Smallville, why are you reading this fic? Anyways, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tina stood naked in her room, her breath deep and laboured. Her bottom lip was quivering as she admired the naked form in front of her eyes, a form she so desired,

"Oh... Lana..." she whispered,

As she took a step closer to her, Lana did also. It wasn't long until their bodies were pressed up against each other, both letting out a slight whimper. Tina watched as Lana's hand slowly rose in the air, her own hand rising in unison. Soon both hands were pressed flat against each others, as the Tina stared lovingly into Lana's eyes.

Lana was the first to make the next move, she slowly closed her eyes and leant her head forward, just as Tina did the same resulting in their soft lips meeting each other.

The contact started off slow and caring, but soon broke down into and lust driven kiss. Both girls pushing their tongue's forward, twirling them around the other.

The girls seemed to moan together as Tina pushed her breasts against Tina's, their hard nipples rubbing against the hardness of the other girl,

"L-Lana..." was all Tina could say,

Lana smiled her most beautiful smile, before moving back for another wet kiss, saliva dribbling over both girl's lips, falling through the air and landing softly on their grinding mounds.

Lana gasped out loud as Tina ran her hands over her desire's, saliva coated breasts. Tina watched her lover respond as she pulled on her nipples, sending shocks of pleasure through the other girls body.

Both girls now were fondling the other as they moved in for another kiss. Once again their tongues danced with each other, again their wet lips connected,

"Lana..." Tina said between breaks in their kiss, "Do... do you... love... me?"

Lana broke the kiss long enough to nod,

"Lana... I need... to hear you... say it... say it for me..."

Lana broke the kiss once more. Bringing her hands up around Tina's neck and looked deeply into her eyes,

"Tina," she said, her voice echoing in the love filled expanse of Tina's mind, "I love you..." "Oh Lana," Tina said, a smile on her flushed face, "I love you too. I love you so much,"

Happy with this information, the girls returned to their act, both feeling the other girl's hand snaked gently down their bodies. They felt the other's hand press against their warmth between their legs, feeling the dripping fluids that it contained.

Tina wasn't sure if she penetrated Lana first, or if it was the other way around, but she didn't really care. Both girls were still toying with the other's heaving chest as they slid first one, then two, then three fingers into each other,

"Oh Lana..." whimpered Tina, "I love you so fucking much..." "And I love you Tina. I love you more than anything or anyone,"

The girls hips were now bucking against each other, the fingers plunging in and out of their holes while their throbbing clits moved back and forth against each other.

Tina knew she was cumming soon, and she could tell by the look in Lana's face that she wasn't far off. Both lovers fucked harder against each other until it finally happened.

Tina leant her head back and moaned loudly as her hard nipples were ground into the cold glass. Her river of girl cum flooded her hand and splattered on to the mirror, running down it's length. Tina couldn't hold herself up any more, as her legs felt like jelly and she slid down to the ground.

She continued cumming, her sweet nectar squirting out of her wet hole and splattering the reflection. She lay still for several moments before propping herself up on her elbows, admiring the freshly fucked reflection on her mirror. She was briefly filled with sadness as Lana vanished from the mirror, leaving Tina's reflection in her wake,

"Soon Lana Lang," Tina said to herself, "Soon, you will be mine..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's part one, I know it's kinda short but I'm just building up for the bigger ones. Think of this as a prologue if you will. Any comments and suggestions will be very much appreciated. If you have an idea of what you'd like to see in future installments let me know, I'll try to put them in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~