Vision Ch. 04

Story Info
Honey, Confession & Blue Lights.
18.7k words
4.83
13.8k
16

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
167 Followers

I am not going to answer the race question. I will leave it to readers to make up their own minds. Is race how you perceive yourself or how others see you?

Maddening, I know.

I will try to put in lots of good sex and plot twists to ease your aggravation and keep you titillated.

It seems to take hours to make the 40-mile drive home and I am still reeling when I get there. While I realize that whatever is going on with her has little if anything to do with me, it's poor consolation. I've not been this tired since Hurricane Katrina.

Hurricane Lulu category 5. And to think that I'll have to see her around the office. Don't shit where you sleep and eat and never fuck where you work. I should just quit now.

Nothing to do but, set the alarm and try to sleep.

Hot little hands on the back of my thighs urging me on sliding up my ass, my back my shoulders as she kisses me and moans into my mouth, such a luscious kiss, an intensely hot little pocket of flesh gripping me. Her sweet face frowning and relaxing as she comes apart.

I wake with a disoriented start. I'm home alone evidently in the middle of a Lulu induced wet dream. I've not had one since high-school. Barely two days and she's jacked me up good and proper. High-strung, volatile little harpy.

She's probably right. It'd never work in a million years. And while the rational part of me doesn't want to have feelings for her, it also recognizes how extraordinary she is. Brains and passion. Tough and sweet. Perfectly flawed and wonderfully human.

It's 2 am. I get up and turn to ESPN, which I know I will pay for later.

I wake up on the couch with a start. I can still make it on time but I'll have to hurry. I shave, shower and throw on some clothes and head out without breakfast or coffee, which will make for an ugly morning.

Having sent many of my key personnel for training I find that I am manning the IT department alone on a Monday busted down to tech support and customer service. Luckily, most of the office is out training or in a health benefits seminar.

Around noon, I'm slogging though performance management reviews and contracts when I get a service call.

Problems with the scanner - in Legal.

I haven't had a break today. I'm starving, tired and highly irritated.

I go over to the copier room and there she is. Another black suit with killer heels this time, hair pulled back and braided in a high bun. Looks a little tired, but irritatingly pretty and studious in her glasses.

Seeing me she immediately bristles, the muscles in her jaw working.

"Why are you here? I placed a service call."

"My people are all in training today, so it's just me."

She sighs and mutters something under her breath.

"June's off in the same seminar." She groans.

"So what's the issue?"

"I've sent a 60 page document to the copier and I need color copies for my 2 o'clock meeting. I don't have an original document. I only need 10 copies and while I see the document, for some reason it has a weird suffix and I can't access the file. This is not the first time this scanner has sent my documents to an inaccessible default folder.

It generally happens when there's no more room in the M Folder. I might add that I've repeatedly requested more room on the server. We work with information-dense material. I really don't understand the lack of accommodation on so simple a thing."

Like the weekend never happened. Unbelievable. I look at her and she calmly returns my gaze. Nothing I've not heard before. We are updating the server as fast as we can. I look hazily at the small copier screen and try to focus. "I don't see the file."

"It's right here."

Pointing in irritation she steps closer. I can smell her goddamned lotion. The vision of her rubbing it on her body comes to mind. I groan inwardly, this is not helping. I look but still don't immediately see it. She sighs in exasperation. Pointing again we move at the same time and there's a loud zap of static electricity as our hands meet giving us a good shock, Ow! We laugh involuntarily.

"Let me run back to free this file, I'll be back." I move the file and come back down the hall. She's already accessed it and is printing it.

"Thanks."

Standing on a small stepladder she's trying to reach the colored paper which has slid back just out of her reach. I walk over and take the box down and set it on the work counter. Using the colored pages to separate sections of the presentation, she staples and collates everything.

"I guess everyone's busted down to mid-shipman today, huh?"

I watch her closely as She gives a small smile but still won't look at me. She does ask for assistance connecting several laptops to the network. I follow her down the hall into the conference room.

I get everything set up and then she loads the presentation and runs through several slides, before laying out the materials.

"Thanks."

Her voice is huskier than usual as she swallows, struggling to master herself. She retreats to a far corner, muttering underneath her breath.

"Shit!" She sighs heavily.

I grit my teeth.

"Come here you little monster."

Taking her arm I quickly drag her around the corner to the server room and lock the door, no windows, no cameras, one desk and a chair. There's a lot of white noise here, the whirring of the server fans and blasting air conditioning.

"You're upset."

She still won't look at me. I hand her a handkerchief. "I don't carry spare shirts, this will have to do."

There's a small smile from her before her face crumples and she starts to cry. This is good. Sitting down with her I pet her a bit and let her get it out.

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I never cry."

"What's wrong is how stubborn you are. I really like you and I know you like me too. There's no need to inflict misery all around. Can we resume getting to know each other?"

She nods and shrugs. "Yeah, I guess."

She's sniffling and looking prettily wretched. I'm trying not to give in and start petting her again.

"I'm going to need a more definitive answer, Lou."

She tenses and frowns. "What the fuck do you want from me man?"

"Less of the potty mouth for starters. I want you to say you'll try."

She's frowning at me and I'm frowning right back. She growls low in the back of her throat. "I'll try."

"Good. Now kiss me like you mean it."

She's still frowning, but removing her glasses she puts her hands on my shoulders and gives me the softest kiss. It's been no time and I have missed her and now she's on my lap kissing me and it's changing and getting hotter as she scoots closer, sliding her arms around my neck. I unbutton and unzip her pants stroking her through her soft panties before slipping a finger inside her wet little self. Her clit feels about the size of a small raisin. Her breath hitches in her throat as I kiss and lightly rub her.

The intoxicating smell of her wafts in the air and I can't get enough. Instantly I am recalling the smooth tight almost indescribable feel of her, the almost painful clutch of her little pocket, the salty sweet taste of her, those sounds . . . I need to have her again and again and again. If I have to fight for it I will.

"Lulu you can't leave me, you just can't. I'll find you. Understand?" I give her a little shake and she nods slowly.

"Yeah. Yes." She hiccups and shivers.

I kiss her neck and she gasps.

"Good. Now, I want you to come for me. I dreamed about you coming last night and I want to see it right now."

She shakes her head a little.

"Don't be shy, come for me, let me see it."

"Here? I don't think I can right now, Dax."

I love it when she says my name with that voice of hers. "Say my name again?"

With a small smile and a sigh she does. "Dax."

I kiss her deeply and continue to stroke her until I start to feel her tighten around my fingers I pull back to look at her face. Her eyes are closed and her brow knits a bit and then relaxes, her mouth opening as she moans and comes on my fingers. She looks a little drugged and quite drowsy as she leans her bowed head on my chest. We rest for a bit. I kiss her eyes and cheeks again. I check my watch.

"You're going to miss your meeting."

I smile as she jumps and looks at her watch and breathes a little easier.

"There goes my lunch hour."

Checking her makeup in the mirrored reflection of one of the server doors, she straightens her clothes and quickly leaves. I can hear her saying hello to someone in the hallway.

--

Despite the fact that I've still not eaten anything I find my day much improved. Raiding the HR employee database I find her cell phone number and text her.

"We're meeting after work Lou."

"How did you get this number?"

"I am the great and powerful Oz."

"Stalker."

"Have dinner with me?"

"I'm leaving at 5 sharp today - you don't leave until 6:00 or so."

"Now who's the stalker?"

"Whatever. Grabbing a cheese steak from Mary Angela's and heading home after work, u want one?"

"Yes, thank you. See you at 6."

At 6 pm sharp I pull up just as she's rolling into her driveway.

I follow her in. She eyes me warily as I walk towards her with clear intent. She shakes her head and raises a restraining hand. "Back-off man, it's Monday and I'm tired, and hungry."

I chuckle as she kicks off her shoes, takes off her pearls and tosses them carelessly into a bowl on the coffee table, reaches under her sweater and removes her bra and tosses it over a chair and breathes a sigh of relief as she pads down the hall towards the kitchen. Sexy little tease.

"What would you like to drink, water, bourbon, tea, lemonade?"

"Lemonade's fine."

She pours me a glass and herself a tall glass of water, grabs an orange and a platter and we go back to the living room. She arranges the sandwiches on the platter on the coffee table, turns on the TV and flips to the Daily Show and puts her feet up.

We eat and laugh at Jon Stewart. We share the orange and finally sit back on the sofa replete, companionably leaning against each other.

She's handed me the remote and I'm flipping through channels searching for ESPN while she reads over some files from her bag making notations. There's a bottle and a glass beside the bowl on the table. MaCallan 25 year single malt scotch.

"Scotch?"

"Yep, love it. You?"

"I have my moments but that's pretty hardcore stuff." I whistle.

She looks up sharply.

"I'm not judging."

She looks mildly hostile.

"You said you'd try. Stop being so defensive."

She growls, which makes me laugh. "Come here."

Pulling her onto my lap I start removing the hairpins, unwinding her bun and pulling apart the braids. She's looking at me like I'm crazy until I start massaging her scalp. Closing her eyes and relaxing, she gives herself over to it. When I'm done she looks like the wild woman of Borneo.

"I plan on us getting to know each other very well, it's going to be interesting. Let it happen."

I've noticed that if I stroke the center of her back she practically melts she gets so soft. She lies back and pulls me down with her. Making out on the couch. I unbutton her sweater.

Any man who says more than a handful is wasted is clearly not thinking straight. Her body's addictively responsive and receptive. She's starting to squirm. She's got one hand on the back of my right thigh and is rubbing me through my pants with her other. I touch her crotch and she kisses me frantically, struggling to get my shirt off actually tearing it a little.

She gives me a slow sleepy-eyed blink, stands and takes off her pants. She's standing there in an open sweater and small black panties, which she quickly pulls down as I roll on a condom. Firmly pushing me back on the sofa she slowly lowers herself onto me.

"Thank god."

Clutching my shoulder with one hand, the other is braced against the sofa as she kisses and rides me. I've got my hands on her ass trying to go deeper but she's controlling the angle and depth. I grab her and flip her down and plunge in deeper, she stiffens a bit but as I align us both so that I'm rubbing her clit with each stroke she eventually relaxes and catches the rhythm.

Buried in her hot wet self up to the hilt as she whimpers and comes around me bringing me with her. I lean back and look at her. She's smiling that small, satisfied smile. I sit up, my pants and boxers are around my ankles and there are two buttons missing from my shirt. She sits up and tries to repair herself a bit but quickly gives up. She looks at me, cocks her head to the side and sighs.

"I'm stuck with you for a minute aren't I?"

"You are indeed."

"Stubborn fucker."

"You're one to talk."

She unsuccessfully tries stifling her laughter. I pull up my boxers. She looks at me and sighs.

"Fine." She holds out her hand and we go down the hall.

--

She rubs her arms as we enter the room.

"This weather is crazy. It was just 90 the other day and now it's chilly again."

I nod in agreement; it is especially cool for May.

"Hey, let's take a bath in that tub of yours that Lenny says you let no one step foot in?"

She looks mildly perturbed at first, but then she starts to smile.

"Please, I'm dying to see you in the middle of it covered in nothing but suds."

"This is for relaxation Dax, not further perversion of my body by your skinny, kinky, twisted self."

I laugh. "So I'm skinny?"

"You could stand to eat."

"And I'm kinky?"

She looks at me matter-of-factly. "I did wake up with your nose half way up my ass the other day, not an everyday occurrence for me."

"Yeah? Well maybe it should be."

She laughs.

"Definitely twisted. Perfect. You do realize that that predilection of yours, that the ink's barely dry on that being legal in the state of Virginia. Where'd a nice Catholic boy learn tricks like that?"

She smiles mischievously as I shrug.

"Here and there."

"I'll bet," she laughs. "Fill the tub. Bubble bath is on the counter, pick something. I'm going for firewood."

Sandalwood-Rose smells pretty nice. I pour some in and it starts to foam immediately. I sit on the edge of the tub and take off my shoes and notice that there's a plastic covered remote for the television on a small table beside the tub. I turn on the TV and it's tuned in to ESPN. There's a game on.

Does she really does watch the game from the tub? I watch while I wait impatiently for the tub to fill. I want her in those suds and this is taking forever. I'm going to need more bubbles. I end up dumping in half the bottle which seems to do the trick.

She comes back and she's got that silver leather string tied goddess style around her hair and she's wearing a towel too. She looks at my towel and shakes her head and goes to make the fire; she looks up at the television.

"Who's playing?"

"Cleveland and Miami."

"I don't care much for Miami but I like Dwayne Wade, LeBron James can ball his ass off though, he'll make MVP this year mark my words."

"You really love basketball don't you, and not just for the money you win in the betting pool?"

She looks at me and shrugs.

"I played in high school and still play with my brother every now and then. My father was in the police basketball league and would take me to the games and I'd keep track of all the rebounds and assists and what have you. His friends loved it because I'd never cheat for him or fudge his stats, not even for extra allowance and ice cream.

I used to be really into football too until I saw the Redskins play the Steelers. The Redskins were doing all sorts of heinous things on the field and the fucking ref never called any of it. I lost the faith after that and stopped watching. I can follow it though.

I like baseball ok, but it's such a slow sport though, barely faster than golf. But I watch sometimes in remembrance of my great grandmother who loved it dearly, though I love going to live games much better than watching on TV, especially when the series starts in New York, the fans are often times more entertaining than the game itself. Piling onto the subway to go out to the game is a trip man.

I like soccer, the men are hot, but the women are better players, hockey isn't my thing it's like football on blades and too violent, even for me; golf eh there's Tiger Woods and that's fine but I'm still not buying into the coolness factor, there's not much cool about a green blazer, not even on Andre 3000.

I like tennis though I'm terrible at it, Venus and Serena kick ass, they are scared of those girls. They were a little down for a bit with health issues. But they're back bigger and badder than they ever were. I've come to love boxing and kickboxing too of late." She arches that eyebrow at me and smiles.

I walk towards her and drop to both knees and hug her to me. "Mecca at last."

"All this because I like balls?" She smirks and shakes her head.

"Lulu, Lulu, Lulu." I just shake my head and look up at her, she shakes her head right back and looks at me and smiles.

"Let's get in before you flood the place."

The fire's going pretty good now. She goes to the wall and turns down the spotlights and chandelier which are on a dimmer. She drops her towel and holds out her hand for me to help her into the tub, gracefully and carefully she steps in and sits down, sighs and leans back.

"Damn, that's good." She breathes. "Are you getting in?" I'm too busy watching her.

I drop my towel and step into her bath. She's taking it all in as I lower myself into the tub, she blinks slowly and looks at me like I'm something to eat. Her breasts are floating on top of the water I can almost see her nipples through the suds. To hell with the game.

I pull her over and slide her onto my chest and she kisses me greedily while I stroke her behind underwater. Parting her legs she climbs on and sinks all the way down, and just like that I'm lost and as happily buried as a man could wish in smooth, tight wetness. Arching that eyebrow again she smiles contentedly and starts to move. Her hands slide over me, my chest, my arms and shoulders.

Lulu is in control and out of control all at the same time and I love it. It looks like she's dying as she throws back her head and gasps which sends me over the edge. It's beautiful.

She collapses on top of me in a quivering heap and as she's still contracting around me spasmodically, I realize I just came in her without protection. Damn! Easing off me and sitting back on the opposite side of the tub she smiles at me, but as I don't smile back her face falls.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you? I know I can be a little rough."

That does make me smile. "Yes, you did and I liked it. Seriously though, we didn't use protection just now."

She bites her lip, and then quickly shakes her head.

"Do you know how hot this water is? It's like hot-tub hot, no one gets pregnant in a hot-tub."

"That's an urban legend."

"Perhaps, but look it up sometime. Besides, I'm not ovulating." She shrugs indifferently.

I look at her carefully. "You're the one that doesn't want children. I wouldn't mind at all if . . ."

"Look man, don't start with that shit. I realize sex is mostly biology, but you really need to be able to look at me as something other than someone you desperately want to breed with."

She looks annoyed and mildly horrified.

"Come here you."

I pull her over and grab some bubble bath and lather up my hands and massage her shoulders. She un-tenses after a bit and lies back against me and sighs contentedly. She's floating a little on top of me and I am for the first time in a long time utterly content. This is like a glimpse of the beautiful forever. I take a deep breath. She turns her head to look at me.

"What's up?"

"Just thinking maybe we should call in tomorrow. I'm tired."

MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
167 Followers