Vision of the Spirit Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Penny whispered in Willie's ear, "My turn."

First, they all lay down together with Annie in the middle, and gave her to time recover. All hands were on her, providing post-coital succor.

Annie kissed Penny, and said, "That was amazing. Thank you." Then, she rolled over and kissed her husband. "Thank you, Sweetheart."

Willie hugged Annie tight. As he kissed her, he felt Penny's hands trapped between them, fondling Annie's breasts. Willie rolled onto his back and complained, "You ladies are turning me on from so many directions, I'm afraid if this continues, my cock might stay hard for over 4 hours and I'll have to call 911."

"Oh, poor Baby," cooed Annie, snuggling close. "Do you need some relief? Tell me what you want."

Before he could answer, Penny said, "Annie, would it be alright if I changed my mind and borrowed Big Willie one time?"

Meeting her husband's gaze, she said, "I'm okay with it. You two have fantasized about each other for so long, you might as well finally do it and clear your heads," cupping Willie's balls, she added, "and pipes."

Willie hugged his wife, and enjoyed a long kiss. The round contour of her belly reminded him of his responsibility of a lifetime. Yet, Annie's unwavering free spirit made it possible for them to embrace a lifetime of adventure. The love he felt for her swelled his heart. Rubbing her stomach with both hands, he said, "I love you, Annie," loud enough for all to hear.

"I love you too." She cupped his face between her palms and sweetly kissed him. "But, lets not be rude to our bed and breakfast guest." With that said, she rolled over and passionately kissed Penny.

The vision of the two intimate women reenergized Willie's desire. Pressing against Annie's back, he took his pleasure fondling each of them while they were preoccupied. Seeming to be unaffected by his touch, Willie moved down, pushed apart their tangled legs and knelt between them.

They stopped kissing and looked his way.

"Don't mind me. I'm just looking for something to do while you girls are busy."

The women smiled at him and then smiled at each other.

Annie said, "I love a man that can amuse himself, don't you?"

"What's he going to do? Is he... imaginative, or will he just watch a ballgame on TV?"

Willie grabbed the remote from the nightstand and switched it on. "TV, I'm going to watch the Hens vs. the Gamecock. It started a few minutes ago."

When the three of them appeared on the 27-inch high-definition screen the girls laughed.

Penny said, "I like their uniforms."

Annie pointed. "Oh, I love this channel, A.N.N., the All Nude Network."

"Well, you should love it. You're the channel's program director," Said Willie, settling himself between their knees and sliding his palms up their inner thighs.

As his fingers neared the top, both women automatically opened their legs. They noticed their common reaction and laughed. They smirked at each other, and in unison said, "Great minds think alike." Propping themselves up on their elbows, they alternated their gaze between the 'live' and the 'televised' action.

Determined not to disappoint, Willie continued to tease the women's pussies. He fondled, tickled, wiggled and stroked for several minutes, until they fell back with delightful sighs.

"Don't look now, but I think the Gamecock just scored two takedowns."

There were no comments from the opposition, but Annie and Penny did exchange smiles. Annie turned onto her side to suck Penny's left nipple into her mouth.

It was thrilling for Willie to be able to enjoy both ladies at once and make comparisons. The women's bodies each felt a little different. Annie was wetter than Penny. Penny's clitoris was more pronounced and easily teased. Annie's pubes had started to grow back and there was a little stubble. Penny's wispy pubes were soft and curly. He scooted a little closer for a better grasp of the situation. Placing two fingers at the slippery opening of each vagina, he slowly entered both of his lovers. When the digits were buried to the hilt he used his thumbs to twirl and flick their clits, and then began to slowly finger fuck them. Their response to the increased stimulus was immediate, yet different. His wife began to gently thrust back and moan, but her mouth never left Penny's nipple. Penny clamped her eyes shut, squeezed tight on his stuffed fingers and arched with sudden release. Seconds later, Penny's orgasm seemed to trigger Annie's, and she began to twist and hump her own unique dance of the big O. Seeing and feeling their beautiful bodies writhe and buck on his fingertips nearly made Willie come spontaneously, like a wet dream.

When they finally calmed down, he lay down between them with an arm over each one, and declared, "Man! You lovely ladies are so sexy." Several minutes passed, while Willie cuddled them. The only sounds heard were heavy breathing, wet kisses and an occasional "Unbelievable."

Willie bided his time, reluctant to start anything with Penny that might offend his wife. Confident that Annie would eventually bring the night to a satisfactory conclusion.

Sure enough, without elaboration Annie announced, "Okay, I've had enough. He's all yours, Penny."

Penny sat up quickly, as if she'd been waiting for the starting gun.

Annie moved off the bed, taking the remote with her. "I think I'll just sit over here and enjoy the show," she said, and sat down in the corner rocking chair. "If there are any questions, feel free to ask." She busied herself with adjusting the camera angle and zoom to get the best view of the bed.

Willie glanced at his wife and then at Penny.

Penny grinned nervously, folded her hands between her legs and shyly looked down.

Surprisingly, Willie found it difficult to get busy with Penny while Annie was present, but uninvolved. Somehow, it was different when both women were in bed participating. He realized how much he loved his wife, and feared he might hurt her feelings by giving affection to another woman alone. Apprehension eclipsed the life long fantasy to be with Penny.

Annie noticed their inaction. "What's the matter with you two? What are you waiting for? Show me a little somethin' somethin'."

Penny and Willie exchanged looks, but neither moved or spoke.

"After everything we've already done, you two are still going to act like Vestal Virgins?"

An hour ago, Willie would've fucked Penny until the whores came home, but now, "I guess I'm not comfortable having sex without you involved."

Annie's mouth opened and closed several times with false starts. Finally, she said with sincerity, "Honey, that's... so sweet." She rocked the chair a few times while deep in thought, and then asked, "Penny, have you ever thought about Willie while you masturbated?"

With her eyes fixed on Willie, Penny said, "All the time."

"Willie, have you ever--"

"All the time."

Annie lifted her right leg and laid it over the arm of the chair. "Okay! Now we're getting somewhere," she said, lightly tracing her fingers over her mons. "Tell me, Penny, when you thought about him, how would you start? What did you imagine Willie would do first?"

Penny grinned. "He'd slowly take off my clothes."

Annie laughed. "Okay, I guess we're past that part. What's next?"

Staring at her folded hands, she confessed, "I would picture myself standing in front of him. He would look at me and smile. It made me feel beautiful. He would hug me and kiss me."

"Let's see it. Both of you... act it out."

Seeming somewhat shy, Penny got off the bed and stood.

Freed by Annie's direction to enjoy the moment, Willie stood to admire Penny -- his boyhood fantasy, come to life. With rapt attention to detail, his eyes gradually soaked her in from her red toenails, to her tapered legs, to the swell of her hips, to the soft blond bush, to the slight swell of her tummy, to the heaving swells of her breasts and erect nipples, to her graceful neck, to her flushed cheeks, alluring eyes and tousled blond hair. "You are as beautiful as I imagined, Penny."

A blush spread down to her chest, but she didn't respond.

With deliberate restraint, he took Penny into his arms and hugged her trembling flesh to his. Her body's softness and heady fragrance filled his senses and began to harden his cock, yet again. Cupping her face in his hands, he tipped back her head and kissed her -- first with gentle lips and then more insistent.

Her hands slipped up his back and pulled him tight.

A minute later, Annie said, "Wow, very hot. Now stop."

Afraid that something had displeased his wife, Willie immediately stopped kissing and looked over. On the contrary, she looked very pleased with her fingers in her crotch.

Annie grinned at him. "Okay, Honey, your turn. What happened next in your fantasy?"

"I'll show you." Emboldened by his wife's curiosity, Willie swept Penny off her feet and into his arms.

Penny shrieked and laughed. "Oh, I liked that," she cooed, placing an arm around his back and laying her head on his shoulder.

To prolong the embrace, Willie carried her around to the other side of the bed, kissed her, and then placed her lightly on the mattress. He rolled Penny onto her stomach, straddled her thighs and began to massage her back. His erect cock pressed between the cleft of her round ass. Working his fingers down her spine and then out, to caress the swell of her flattened breasts, Willie smiled at his wife.

Annie's face was flushed, as her thin fingers slipped in and out of sight between her splayed legs.

He found renewed exhilaration in Annie's approval and excitement at playing the 'my turn' game. The addition of her direction as an adoring audience only served to increase the erotic energy.

"Mmm, this feels wonderful," said Penny, lifting her hips slightly to tease.

Annie let him continue to rub Penny the right way, until his fingers finished kneading her bottom and then slipped between her legs.

Penny's hips jerked from the pleasure, and Annie said, "Stop!"

Penny groaned.

Willie grinned at Annie, as he dismounted.

"Okay. What's next, Penny?"

Apparently losing her patience, Penny abruptly pushed Willie onto his back and lay between his legs, her face hovered over his cock. She gave him a devious smile and then licked him from base to tip and back. Then, encasing a testicle with her lips, Penny hummed and tongued the sensitive morsel.

Surprised by her boldness, Willie laid back and relished the sensations. "Wow, that's fantastic. In my dreams, you were never so aggressive."

"Well, this is my fantasy now," she declared, and then sucked gently on the other testicle for long seconds, before nibbling up the shaft. When Penny reached the tip, she grasped the base and held it straight up. "My, my! You'd make a nice May pole." She looked over at Annie, and said, "May I?"

Willie turned to see Annie nod assent.

Penny's lips began their descent, and danced around his pole as far as she could go. Her fist slid up to mark the downward limit. Once the range of motion was defined, Penny began to rapidly pump him up and down with her mouth. Her free hand tickled his balls.

Willie groaned from the rush. Penny had definitely graduated from 'modest virgin' to 'lusty woman'. Her potent skill was clearly and swiftly felt.

When his hips began to thrust in response, Annie said, "Stop!"

A sucking pop signaled Penny's compliance.

Willie's glistening shaft pulsed with every heartbeat, only a few strokes away from exploding. He waited until his breathing was near normal, before looking at Annie.

His wife smiled, and said, "Close one, huh?"

A nod was all he could muster.

"Okay, I'm going to leave you two alone, now. End your fantasies any way you want. I'm just going to be a horny fly on the wall."

Willie shut his eyes and remembered all the ways he'd dreamt about Penny over the years. But what would she like?

As if reading his mind, Penny lay down beside him, whispered, "Whatever you want, I'm ready," and then rolled onto her back.

Both women had now given Willie the green light. He looked at Penny sideways, and they exchanged the same conspiratorial smile they shared 20-years ago. Rolling quickly on top of her, she squealed and laughed at his eagerness. If she was ready, then he was more than willing to oblige. Wrapping her in his arms, he kissed her passionately and then let his mouth roam with haphazard targets -- cheek, neck, ear, shoulder, and breast.

Penny provoked him with fingers in his hair, tracing down his back and squeezing his ass. Her moans were lavish and as welcoming as her body.

Pushing her legs wide, he knelt between them. His mouth traveled down, leaving a damp trail, and soon overwhelmed her pussy. She gripped his hair and kept him there. Her hips began to buck against the tingling onrush. "Oh, Baby... I'm close."

Willie pulled away and moved over her. Holding himself up on straight arms, he probed with his cock, until the tip lodged in her entrance. Time stopped, as he gazed at the woman beneath him. The memory of a nubile girl was swept away. Penny was not the same person. She'd grown up, and turned into the beautiful woman he'd always hoped she'd be. The anger he'd suppressed all these years vanished. He pressed in a little and, once again, felt the tightness stop him. Concerned, he searched her face for signs of doubt and saw only wanton desire in the hooded eyes and sly grin.

Her clench relaxed. His cock slipped in an inch more and then she squeezed him to a halt. Barely audible, she whispered. "I've been doing my exercises."

Pressing his chest against hers, they rubbed noses. "You're amazing," he said and kissed her. Willie began to pump his hips with small thrusts.

Penny let him gradually enter, until their hips ground together. She purred in his ear, "Oh, that feels so good. No one's ever been so deep." Her ankles crossed over his back. "Don't stop."

Kissing her, Willie withdrew slowly and reentered. Her grunt filled his mouth and her fingers raked his back. He did it again, and again, increasing the tempo with each thrust. She'd been close to coming before, and soon the wave of pleasure crested again. He felt her gripping spasm. He kept kissing her, swallowing her squeaks and squeals. A sudden wetness lubricated their motion. Faster, he pumped. The sound of smacking flesh filled the room. A second wave of clenching passion consumed her.

Willie felt the familiar tickle begin. Breaking the kiss, he looked down at Penny.

She smiled and stroked his cheek. "Do it, Baby."

His response was automatic and forceful. Driving in and out, the pounding motion became totally instinct driven. Penny's heels pressed his ass on each thrust, spurring him on. The moment of release exploded with excruciating pleasure. Wave after wave pumped from him, drained him to exhaustion, until he slump panting into her arms.

She purred into his ear, "Thank you, Baby. That was wonderful."

"Thank you. You are wonderful." He hugged and kissed Penny, until his erection faded. When he rolled off, she excused herself and left for the bathroom.

Annie lay down next to him. "Wow, that was some show!" She hugged her husband. "Was it everything you thought it would be?"

A mistake now would ruin everything. Willie smiled warmly, and whispered, "Is Christmas morning ever as exciting as Christmas Eve?"

She looked at him quizzically. "I guess... not."

Before Annie could ask any more questions, Willie took her in his arms and kissed her with a renewed love of life.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12