Vision of the Spirit Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah pulled back the covers and climbed in.

"Aren't you going to wear Johnny D. tonight?"

"No, Silly. You're here. I'm wearing you instead, remember?"

"Oh, that's right."

When he climbed in next to her, Hannah tried to cover them up. Tom blocked her arm. "Wait, not yet." Tenderly, he ran his hands over her body. "You're so beautiful, Hannah. I've missed you, so much."

She smiled and pulled him down. Her passionate kisses told him she was glad to be back. Since there were no scratches on her body to worry about, Tom released his pent-up desire to feel her skin pressed tightly to his. It was a pleasure beyond compare.

Hannah let him explore her body for few glorious minutes, and then pushed him over onto his back. "Relax, Tom. It's my house, my rules," she said, and then lay fully on top of him. Her fingers entwined with his and pinned them against the mattress above his head, as her lips captured his. Her body glided against him with delightful friction. Her dampness increased along the underside of his shaft, as she teased them both. When ready, Hannah reached back and slipped Tom inside. The slow introduction to her warmth took him near the brink.

Hannah sat upright and groaned, "Oh Tom, that's so good."

"It's unbelievably good." His hands slipped up her sides and onto her breasts. As he teased her nipples, she pulsed her muscles around his cock.

Leaning down on her hands, she enclosed their faces in a tunnel of flowing hair. Hannah met his gaze and began a slow rise and fall. "This is a trip-to-the-moon good."

Tom let one hand fall to his stomach and explore their union. When Hannah's head flew back and she moaned with pleasure, he knew he found her most sensitive bud. "It's out-of-control-with-passion good."

"Yes... it... is!" Hannah bounced on him with increased vigor.

Tom kept his fingers aggressive in their volatile persuasion, overloading her senses. Hair whipped his face, as she thrashed above. Soon, she had him on the brink of orgasm. "Hannah --"

"Me too! Me too!"

Release came upon him in a flash of wanton heat and he gripped her waist, while thrusting and arching into her pounding flesh.

Hannah screamed in climax and he felt their combined fluids flood between his legs. As the spasms diminished in intensity, she fell onto his chest, panting and laughing. "Oh... my... god..."

Hands tangled in her hair, as Tom pulled her mouth to his and ravished her lips with undeniable gratitude. "I love you." It slipped out, but he felt no regret, even though she did not respond in kind.

They hugged, kissed and caressed softly, until Tom drifted off to sleep.

Minutes or hours later, he awoke as Hannah rode him gently back to hardness. Their coupling remained unrushed to the end, and then sleep -- peaceful, connected sleep.

12