Visions in Buttermilk Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Cleary had said the wrong thing to Trent and then, Trent and Blythe had tied Cleary to a picnic table and thrashed his penis and balls with stinging nettles! They'd gotten rather bored after this, and gone fishing, pouring honey on Cleary's prone body so he could be at the mercy of the bees and mosquitoes for a bit...Poor Cleary had really learned that Blythe was a tough Mistress...and of course she didn't let him cum on that trip, either.

The hardest part had been having to continually service both Trent and Blythe... it was almost as if Cleary wasn't a man at all...just a slave pig with an irrelevant cock. Trent had thought it funny to cuff Cleary's hands behind his back and stuff a pinecone up his rectum, and Blythe had had almost no sympathy for him. However, when Trent had fallen asleep drunk the last night, Blythe had stripped and allowed Cleary to kiss and lick her luscious, wonderful breasts, and suck her sweet clitoris for nearly an hour...

And then she'd removed the chastity device and let Cleary stick it in, and pull in and out, with the codicil that if he dared to cum, she'd stick his dick into a nearby hornets' nest! The wet pussy tightening around Cleary's cock had brought him dangerously close to orgasming, especially after nearly six weeks of celibacy, but Cleary held off gamely, and he'd fucked Blythe to several really great orgasms...finally she'd snapped her fingers and he'd pulled out and she'd re-locked him in his chastity piercing. "I am letting you wait to cum...It's good for you, babe." Blythe had told him...and he had to take her word for it!

They'd actually been dating now for six weeks, and he still hadn't cum. He thought she'd appreciate Fanchon's BDSM party, but he'd been absolutely horrified when she'd said "Great, you can go naked!" She didn't even KNOW Fanchon, but when Cleary had intimated that the event would be clothing optional... she'd opted for his nudity!

Now, Cleary just followed his lovely new girlfriend, hands cuffed behind his back, balls being yanked...she was so beautiful! Would she humiliate him further? He knew she had The Booster in her handbag!

LATER "Morse...come here. Honest to God, you got to see it, there's a freaking' naked dude on the bathroom floor." Ratface O'Rourke gestured towards the bathroom door. "Morse you MUST see this, it's insane. He asked me if he could drink my pee. Do you have a camera on your cell phone? We should get a shot of him for the Rotten dot com website or something."

With an appellation like Emerson Hastings Wong III, Rat's buddy should have felt aristocratic, but his first name had been bastardized to "Morse" by the kids on the street years before...though not as derivative as Grandpa' who'd been called "Sonny" or Dad, Emerson Junior ("E. J."). However, Morse was no aristocrat, just a hard working Buttermilk State U. teaching assistant, who'd been invited by one of his Adult Education students, gorgeous Fanchon Nemirow, to an honest to goodness adult party. An ADULT party.

Morse wondered if Sonia would be here. Mistress Smallpox, his old friend. But that was ridiculous, of course. She was back in Boston. But there were a lot of people with her philosophy at this weird party, man. Everyone was here, even Senator Antonovich who Morse had once done an internship for...and he was in a WEIRD position here.

Morse had already been goggling at topless women with mouse trapped nipples serving cucumber cups filled with creamed Dolce latté on trays cuffed to their wrists...and Timothy Pickford from their seminar, being whipped with a cane by a large black man...Timothy, who was a pompous fuck, apparently had known Fanchon from Pervert-World here, and had encouraged her to take classes...

It was interesting watching Tim finally getting a little pain, as he could be a horrific ass at school! "Notice he's not going on about his articles in Lingua Franca now, dude" Rat had said earlier, as they'd watched Tim's vigorous flogging.

But a naked guy who wanted to be peed on? Morse followed Rat to the lavatory, and son of a bitch, there he was...a middle aged dude on the floor, with his wrists cuffed to his balls. How horrible it must be, thought Morse to have to be bent over like that, not being able to keep your hands away from your nuts.

"Hello boys, I'm Alfred Nemirow, Fanchon's husband. I can service you by taking your urine or"—the naked guy shuddered—"other waste orally, as the toilet is not in use now, and I also can provide fellatio. I am slave Alfred, and I am here to be of service." The man said this somewhat mechanically, as if he knew he had to mouth it, but wanted to get it over with, as if he were a telemarketer with limited job skills.

"Really, I can use the toilet" Morse said. "Is it seriously stopped up? Is there a plunger?" But the man shook his head and pointed to his open mouth. This is so random, Morse thought, but when in Rome... Morse unzipped his fly and took out his dick, and aimed carefully for Alfred's mouth, and peed, and he had to give it to the old guy—he caught it all, except one or two drops.

"Oh dear." Alf said after Morse zipped up. "I lost a few drops. That means you have to punish me with this dog-whip." He pointed to a short leather flogger-thing in the corner. "I'll just bend over the bathtub here." Morse was a little nauseated by this, and wanted to back off, but Rat picked up the whip.

"Whatever floats your boat!" Rat winked at Morse. Morse knew the real reason Rat was being so obliging was because he was pissed that earlier Fanchon's husband (while still dressed) had told Rat he had to smoke outside. Rat was a mean fuck when he wanted to be. Morse stepped back in horror as Rat went at Alfred's butt with the dog whip.

"You give head? Excellent!" Rat said, and he dropped his pants and began whacking his dick across Alf's face...and then shoved it in, skull-fucking Alfred like there was no tomorrow. Morse was somewhat startled, as Rat had always seemed quite hetero, having hit on and sometimes bedded, despite his physical ugliness, many of the undergraduates they were entrusted to tutor.

As Rat jammed his dick in and out of Alf's choking mouth he turned to Morse with a grin "Remember I wasn't always a grad student...we used to do this to incoming fish in the Bronx House of Youth Detention!" Finally, Rat pulled his dick out and shot all over Alfred's unfortunate face..."Aaah." he said happily.

"Now I'll smoke, and put my cigarette out in your mouth, asshole." Ratface said, and Alfred reluctantly nodded and opened his mouth again, gingerly rubbing his welted bottom. Morse gagged while this went on, and stepped outside, to go get a drink. A BIG drink.

Ratface flicked his butt into Alf's mouth after he'd ground it out on his tongue. He turned to leave the bathroom when a HOT little blonde pigeonholed him outside the bathroom door.

"Hi, I'm Demeter, but call me Demi...I was watching you thrashing Alfred!" She opened huge blue eyes, and Rat's eyes were transfixed on her heaving bosom.

"Hey, I—he asked me to do it, right? I guess I shouldn't have done the smoking thing—"Rat knew how to pretend to be sensitive. It was the only way to get in these therapy head chick's pants, you know?

"No, I understand...he deserved it! You know, you're so stunningly ugly...and scary looking!" Demeter said to Rat, but it seemed to be a compliment. "Don't you think so, Cinder...isn't he great?" Demi turned to a stone hottie behind her who looked very much like Demi...fraternal twins, maybe. But Cinder had slightly darker hair...and even BIGGER boobs. Yes, they were both staring at his ugly face! And they weren't the first chicks here to do that!

"Yeah, I'm um, Rat...he did deserve it didn't he?" Weird, usually Ratface had to pretend to be sensitive to score with chicks like this!"

Rat couldn't believe the way women at this party were staring at his rodent like pock marked mug...they all looked like they wanted him to hit them or something!

Ratface, so dubbed by a crack-addled, schizophrenic mother, who wrote whatever came in her head on the birth certificate for each of her numerous offspring, made it to college through straight B's and a lucky jump shot.

Rat had passed leadership of his street gang to his half brother, Vacancy, after getting the basketball scholarship, but now wished Vake was here at this weird-ass party instead of doing life without...If chicks were attracted to Rat because of his dangerous ugly face, Vacancy would've been a hit!

"I'm supposed to go do service in the bathroom downstairs, but I'm a little scared" Demi said. "Cinder has been trying to get me to go down there. Maybe you could go with us."

Rat watched with an open mouth as Cinder grabbed Demi by the back of the scalp. "Demeter, you were supposed to be kneeling naked in that bathroom five minutes ago. If you can't get it together to go down there right now, I'm going to borrow Rat's belt and take your panties down and whip your butt right here and now!"

Demi suddenly burst into quiet tears. Rat realized he'd seen Demeter before—-she was the emergency room physician at Buttermilk General—he'd seen her when he cut his thumb on a beer can last spring! And now the other girl grabbed his arm. "Can you help me take my naughty sister down to the other bathroom to do what she has to do...it won't take long, Rat."

As the kids moved away from the bathroom, Alf sighed and tried to digest Rat's Marlboro cigarette butt. He wondered if the crushed tobacco would poison him. If it did, Fanchon wouldn't care, she really wouldn't. Alfred tried to move, but it was impossible to keep his balance, with his wrists locked to his scrotum.

The hardest part about having your wrists locked to your crotch was keeping from touching your wee-wee.. Fanchon had taken Alf's chastity device off, but warned him that if he jerked off, and she felt his balls were lighter, there would be hell to pay after the party was over!

The bathroom door opened again, and this time it was just a beautiful, though quite drunk curly haired girl of about twenty-six. Stacked like a brick shithouse in a lovely vibrantly colored evening gown with a plunging neckline, she looked uncertainly at Alfred. "Fanchon told me about you...I got to pee, I've had too much sangria" she said.

A moment later, Alfred's head was under her dress, and the girl peed, and peed, and PEED. Her kidneys seemed to have all the pee for the Western Hemisphere, and then she peed more. Alfred drank it all down, his mouth carefully not touching her gorgeous quim...but then she wouldn't let him leave the shelter of her dress!

"You give me an orgasm now. I heard you can really give a good one...lick!" And Alfred went to work. Earlier he'd had to perform this chore on a severely overweight fifty-six year old woman who hadn't bathed down there since Wategate;but the perks of this bathroom-attendant thing were working out now.

12