Visit Home

Story Info
It's been almost six months since my last visit home.
2.9k words
3.97
12.6k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It'd been six months since I'd seen my boyfriend and I was visiting for a short break from school. I sat outside, waiting to hear the familiar sound of his bike coming through the apartments. I grinned as I saw him though, and he revved the engine once, letting me know he'd seen me as well. I waited at the stairs as he parked it and I ran over, glad his bike was on the kick stand or else it might have fallen as I hugged him. He laughed, pushing me away momentarily as he got off the bike. Another embrace and a few years later we were up the stairs and inside the apartment.

Though I wasn't intending on it, what was supposed to be a quick kiss turned into much more. His hands were cupping my face, his thumbs rubbing circles just behind my ears. He knew exactly what he was doing, he knew exactly what he wanted, more accurately put.

"I've missed you Kitten,"

My stomach does a little flip and I scowl playfully at him. He grins back at me and glances down my body. "I think you need out of that outfit..."

I raised an eyebrow, "really? I don't." He frowns, his hands dropping to the edge of my t-shirt.

"No," I said, taking a step back as I pushed his hands away, "I'm comfy!" I stuck my tongue out, but instantly regretted it. His entire demeanor changed, just as mine had when he called me Kitten.

"Come here," he didn't move, expecting me to close the distance I'd put between us. I shook my head and crossed my arms with a grin. I knew I was irritating him.

He took a step forward and I yelped, trying to duck around him. He caught my arm, turning me around to face him as he pressed me back a few steps into the wall.

"Lemme go!"

Before I could get anything else out, he kissed my neck. My legs nearly buckled, not used to feeling this in so long, though he had an arm around my waist, preventing me from falling.

"Not... Not now," I gasped, seeing stars as he kissed me again.

"Mmm," he pulled away just enough to speak, "I think now is perfect." He nipped at the skin just above my jugular and I moaned, losing it. I couldn't keep fighting him. My nails dug into the shirt he was wearing and likewise, his fingers tightened my waist.

He pressed forward, just enough that I could feel the bulge in his jeans against my waist line. He continued to kiss my neck, alternating between kisses and nipping. Rather than let him continue supporting me, I pushed him back just slightly to get his attention. He looked down at me and I frowned a little.

"What is it?"

How could I put it without sounding desperate? My eyes trailed to his belt buckle and I unconsciously licked my lips.

Without warning, he was pulling my shirt up and off of me. I scowled, "I wanted that on! It's cold," I pouted.

He doesn't respond, waiting for me to tell him why I stopped him. Instead of asking, as I usually did, I simply pushed him back a few more steps and got on my knees.

I unbuckled his belt, fighting with the button and zipper for a moment. As I did so, he pulled his shirt off and I stopped, looking up. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed this view.

I turned my focus back on tugging the jeans from his hips. I carefully pulled his cock out from inside them as the jeans feel around his ankles. He stepped out of them quickly and then waited. I'd paused, staring and mouth beginning to water at the thought of sucking him off again after so long. I wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and the other resting at his hip. He let out a small, contented sigh before his fingers raked through my red hair, pulling it back from my face.

I licked my lips, silently grateful my pants were still on. At least we'd sparred needing to clean the carpet of my clear, sticky mess this time.

Glancing up, I saw him smiling, one hand holding my hair back as the other gently stroked my face.

"Whenever you're ready, Kitten,"

Well, if my panties weren't already a mess, they probably would be now.

I slowly wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, hearing him sigh again. I licked it for a moment, relishing the feel of him inside my mouth again. I took a bit more in, letting two fingers drop from where I'd been holding the base of his cock at. He groaned, "Fuck... I've missed this."

The throbbing, warm feeling between my legs grew, causing me to readjust my position as I tried to ignore it.

I bobbed my head a few times, not going any further than I had while I tried to get used to the feeling of my mouth hinged open again. His fingers tightened in my hair and an unsolicited moan escaped me. My face burned red as I drew my tongue up what amount of his cock I'd been sucking at. I pulled away for a second, taking in a breath as I used my hands to rub him.

"You aren't done," he murmured, to which I only could grin.

"Oh," I leaned back towards the head, licking it once, causing him to jerk ever so slightly, "I know I'm not," and I immediately returned to sucking, dropping my fingers again as I went deeper.

He groaned as I completely dropped my hand, placing it on his other hip, and took in as much as I could without warning. I needed to know what I could take, and a surprising deep throat seemed the best way to me. I gagged slightly and pulled back, but his grip tightened on my hair as he held me there, unwilling to let me stop. I shifted, looking up at him as I whimpered as well as I could. I'd need to change positions soon, the throbbing was only getting worse between my legs.

"I want you to do that again, and I'm going to hold you there until you let me know you need to stop." He held my gaze, "okay?" The very thought of doing what he wanted made me want to writhe in pleasure. I enjoyed doing things he asked of me.

I gave a slight nod and took in a breath through my nose, my tongue teasing the underside of his hard cock.

It was slow, but he pressed me forward, all the time allowing me to adjust as needed. He hit the back of my throat and I began to gag a little.

"Relax, relax kitten... You've almost taken it all."

I took in a breath through my nose, closing my eyes, feeling him push me farther. My nose hit the area just above his cock and I opened my eyes, looking up. The expression of ecstasy on his face was indescribable.

I was able to hold it for a few seconds before I lightly tapped on his hip and his fingers loosened in my hair as I pulled back slowly.

"Fuck,"

I looked up again at him, watching him run a hand through his hair, "could you do that again?"

I nodded, "but can you lie down on the bed?"

He didn't question why, simply moved back and laid down.

I pulled off my shoes and socks, crawling up into the bed, straddling the leg that was to my left. He was stroking himself, the other hand behind his head. I pushed his hands away and he used it to hold my hair again, sitting up slightly. As I immediately bobbed my head halfway down, I jumped. His free hand was holding my left breast, fingers squeezing and pinching at the already hard nipple. I moaned and he chuckled, "do you like that?"

I fixed him with a half hearted glare. He knew I did.

"Take it all again," he commanded, causing me to squirm. As soon as I'd reached the base, his leg came up between my legs.

"You're very warm..."

I jerked away quickly, my face red, but he pressed higher.

"Go ahead, I want you to cum."

I paused, looking at him before I licked from the base of his cock to the head and pulled away just long enough to say, "uh uh."

In response to my comment, he sat up fully, causing me to readjust my position.

"No, don't stop," he said, sensing I might pick my head up. I complied, now sucking on his cock somewhat lazily. I didn't want him to cum too soon, I enjoyed the feeling of him in my mouth too much.

Given my position, I wasn't aware of what he was doing until I felt his hand slip under the waist line of my jeans, grabbing my ass. I wiggled it, trying to get his hands away.

"No, stop."

I continued until he pressed forward enough to have a finger at the one spot his cock wasn't entering today.

"I said stop," he repeated, his voice firm. I did as asked, albeit reluctantly, and turned my attention back to swirling my tongue around as much of his cock as I could.

He hummed some unknown tune as he toyed with the waist band of my thong, tugging at the center band every now and again, eliciting a jump and squeal from me.

"Go faster, Kitten,"

I clawed ever so lightly at his thigh as he called me that name again. Each time was like a little nudge at the throbbing between my legs. My panties were unquestionably soaked at this point, given they felt slightly cool but warm and sticky to me at the same time. One hand down the back side of my jeans, the other still assaulting my nipples, he knew just what buttons to push on me.

I began to lick and suck more fervently, feeling his cock twitch in my mouth. He was going to cum soon.

"Faster," he commanded and I did just that, squirming more as his hand began to slide down towards the front of my waist. I whimpered, slowing down just a little when he plucked at the belt buckle.

He wasn't undoing it.

Why?

His cock twitched more and I felt his grip on my ass tighten.

"Go, go, I'm gonna cum,"

I bobbed my head as fast as I could, licking it when I could.

His hand was suddenly at the back of my head, "Oh God, oh fuck..!"

He pressed me deep, his cock hitting the back off my throat and continuing back a little. I felt the hot spray of cum down my throat, swallowing and trying not to gag. For a few seconds, he'd pull out a little, pressing back all the way as he shook. His hand was knotted in my hair as he more or less face fucked me until he was spent.

When he finally stopped, I pulled away quickly, gasping and coughing alternately. I felt his hand on my back, rubbing up and down.

"Are you ok?"

I nodded without an answer, still trying to catch my breath and coughing a little.

He waited until I'd stopped coughing to stand up at the end of the bed. I glanced at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Come here," he pointed right in front of him, which I took as a sign to get to my knees there. I began to do just that but he stopped me.

"Just sit here, ok kitten?"

I hesitated, but remained on the edge of the bed.

He cupped my face in both hands, kissing me gently as he leaned over and slowly had me on my back. Almost immediately my legs wrapped around his, my back arching unbidden. He pulled away and before he was completely straddling me, had my belt loose and the button of my jeans undone.

As soon as the zipper was down, he pulled them off quickly, along with my panties. A clear, sticky mess was all too obvious in both the grey thong and the insides of my thighs. He looked at me with a wicked grin as he slowly began to lean back over me. His lips were against my throat as I tilted my head back, shaking slightly. It had been so long since I'd felt his weight on top of me. His hand slipped behind my back and I raised myself up as he unhooked my bra, and the two straps, so all he had to do was pull it up. He tossed it aside, returning to my throat.

"Kitten?" He murmured, pressing a kiss against my skin.

I shuddered, "hmm?"

"You're soaked," he went farther down, just above my breasts, breathing hot air on them. I gasped at the feeling, again arching my back. I felt his cock graze between my legs but he chuckled, pulling away.

"Not yet. I want to play."

I whined, "Please," he'd already reduced me to begging and he'd hardly done a thing to me.

He ignored me, his lips kissing and nipping at my right breast, all the while his hand was slipping farther and farther down my stomach. His licked at my nipple, causing me to yelp. Chuckling to himself, his lips wrapped around the hard nub as he began to suck and lick at it.

"Please, please!" I cried. He knew playing with my breasts like this would take me right to the edge of cumming, but not quite enough to make it happen.

He picked his head up, "Please what?" He licked my nipple again, waiting for a response.

"Fuck me, make me cum, please!" My hands knotted the sheets up under them as I made fists, gasping.

"Hmm... No."

I began to beg again but halted mid sentence as I felt his finger slowly trace the insides of my thighs. "Do you want this?" He asked, just barely touching my clit.

I would have screamed if I knew the neighbors above wouldn't call management. Instead, I bit my lip, nodding my head fervently.

He moved to the end of the bed, grabbing my hips as he pulled me there as well. He blew a breath of cool air between my legs and I yelped, trying to move away.

His hand held me, however, and I stopped fighting him after a minute. He began to trace the inside of my thighs again, getting closer and closer to my pussy. He swiped right above my clit and I cried out, trying to get his fingers on it as I moved my hips. He chuckled, "not yet... You're dripping wet, Kitten.."

I felt his fingers part my lips, and press exactly where I wanted. I gasped as I felt two fingers slip inside. While it did hurt a little, I was too lost in how good it felt to even care.

"Is this what you wanted, Kitten?" He asked as he began to finger me.

I shook my head, and he paused with a grin, though I could still feel his fingers inside me.

"Then what do you want? Be specific,"

I gritted my teeth. I hated it when he made me be specific.

"I want you," I tried.

"Hmm?" He began to finger me again, slipping in a third.

"I want you to fuck me,"

"Not good enough," he replied.

I gasped as he began to move faster. He was going to take me just to the edge if I didn't spell it out.

"I want your hard cock inside me, I want you to fuck me until I cum!" His fingers disappeared and he was on top of me in seconds, roughly getting me up farther on the bed so I wasn't hanging half off.

"Turn over, get on your knees," he commanded.

My stomach flipped. He knew this was the only position he could hit a very certain spot with. I'd see stars.

I did as told and felt him jerk me back before I felt the head of his cock at my pussy. He rubbed it tauntingly between my lips, hardly pressing it in. "Is this what you want, Kitten? My hard cock in you? Fucking you until you cum?" He pressed just the head in, his hand wrapped around it just below do I couldn't press back and get more.

"Yes, yes! Please!" I still pressed back despite knowing I'd get nowhere with it. Out of nowhere, he slammed his entire cock inside me. There was pain, but just as before, the pleasure of being filled overrode it. I cried out, "harder! Please, go harder!"

He complied, slapping my ass a few times if I didn't press back enough.

"You're so fucking tight," he grunted.

A ripple of pleasure rolled through my body suddenly and I sagged forward on my arms, "oh God, right there, right there!" I moaned.

He kept the pace for a few seconds as tide after tide hit me.

I felt his hand slip around me and between my legs.

"I want you to cum for me, Kitten," he said, still continuing to fuck me from behind as he rubbed my clit. I gasped, sitting up on my knees as he went deeper and stars began to dot my vision.

I couldn't get the words out. I wanted to tell him I was cumming, but my mouth hung open as I blinked hastily, not aware he'd collapsed on top of me until I tried to get a real breath in.

After a second, he rolled over, breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" he asked, looking at me as he gently rested a hand on my cheek. I could only give him a lazy smile, sighing in content.

"Welcome home, Kitten."