Visit to the Doctor

Story Info
A man's doctor visit turns into a sex lesson for her.
2.1k words
4.47
110.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahfine
sarahfine
13 Followers

It was Friday afternoon and I had to see my doctor to get a check up for insurance. But as 5pm approached I was thinking they might push me off to next week.

"Mr. Ryan?" the receptionist called out.

"Yes," I said, approaching the desk.

"Dr. Steeler had to leave just now for an emergency situation. I know you need this for insurance, so could we switch you to another doctor?"

"Sure," I replied. "Just a standard check up."

"Great," she said. "Dr. Amir will be available in about 20 minutes. Do you have any trouble seeing a female doctor?"

I laughed. "Well, no, I've had female doctors in the past. But I do know Dr. Amir, Shair, outside of the office. But that is not a problem for me if she is comfortable with it."

Shair's son was a longtime classmate of my daughter, and the two often got together for playtime on the weekend. Although we didn't do social things together, my wife Sara and I knew Shair and Ronan well enough just from talking during the different times.

As her name implies, Shair is Indian, although she had been in the U.S. since she was around nine or ten. She was quite attractive, but no drop dead bombshell. She dressed conservatively, smiled a great smile, and was just a nice person. Her husband was also nice. He worked as an engineer of some type.

After a few minutes the office people turned off the lights and headed out, with the receptionist saying a nurse would get me in a few minutes.

About 5 minutes later a patient left and the nurse was soon calling me, the last lonely person in the waiting room, in for the appointment.

As the nurse and I walked toward the exam room Shair rounded the corner.

"Hi Tod," she said, flashing that great smile. "Looks like you are stuck with me today."

"Just don't be sticking big needles in me" I warned her with a smile.

The nurse took me in to get all the vitals and Shair came in.

"Becky," she said, "you get going. I know you have to get home tonight. I can take care of him."

"Are you sure?" Becky asked. "Everyone else went home and if you need something..."

Shair laughed. "...if I need something I'll figure it out. And I'm okay with Tod since I know him."

"Thanks," Becky said, and she took no time in leaving.

Shair closed the door.

"We typically avoid having doctors alone with patients, especially of the opposite sex. But I figured I'm safe right now."

"I'll be good," I said. "Scout's honor."

She had me remove my shirt to take my blood pressure, listen to my heart, etc. We made small talk as she went through the battery of tests.

"Okay," she said. "I need you to lower your pants."

I must have started because she looked at me.

"Are you comfortable with that?"

"Sure," I said, "just not used to doing that in front of friends."

"Well, I'm a doctor who is a friend. Trust me – I've seen them all."

I stood up a dropped my pants, standing in just my briefs. I'm no porn star, but offered more than most. Five inches not erect and a solid 8.5 inches when at full mast.

Shair did the hernia check without making me drop the briefs. I suddenly found myself feeling aroused by the situation. As I said, Shair is pretty. She was on the small side, probably around 5' 2", and was slender. I had never noticed a generous bust, but like I said, she did not flaunt her body either. Now I was starting to wonder what she looked like under that white coat.

She broke me out of my thoughts.

"Looks like we need to a testicular cancer check for the insurance as well," she said, looking over the paperwork I brought along.

She sat on a rolling stool and moved up close to my briefs.

"I'm going to pull these down and check for lumps, okay?"

"Sure," I managed to get out.

She pulled down my briefs and my five inches dropped in front of her.

"Oh," she said. "Certainly nothing to be embarrassed about there."

She palmed my testicles and began rolling them around in her fingers. My cock was starting to respond, and I was hoping she did not notice and would finish soon.

She moved her hands around some more and found a mole I have way in the back.

"I want to take a look at that" she said. She asked a few questions about how long I've had it, etc., all the time holding my penis aside with hand and feeling me with the other. It was too much, and I was quickly becoming erect.

"It looks fine," she said and let go to roll back. "Oh my" she said upon seeing my growing erection.

"Sahir," I said. "I'm so sorry. It has been a while since someone has done that and it was just a bit too much. I was not meaning to imply anything."

"It's okay," she said "it happens on occasion. Um...can I ask you something?"

"Seems I have little left to hide" I said, trying to take a stab at humor.

"Well, you have a large penis. Has sex been painful for Sara?"

"Well, at first I had to be pretty careful, but after a while she adjusted."

"Okay," she said. "Ronan is not big like this at all. In fact, he is quite small, which of course is fine. Its just that sometimes women have talked to me about a larger penis making sex difficult and I've not been able to offer much advice."

While she was talking I noticed Sahir looking at my cock and I decided to take a chance.

"Well, for medical reasons, did you want to experience this so you can talk better to your patients?"

Sahir looked up at me making sure she understood what I was saying.

"Yes" was her only reply.

I stood up off the table and stepped out of what clothes I had left. Sahir did not move, but I moved toward her and leaned down to kiss her, guiding her hand to my cock. She began to stroke it as we exchanged increasingly passionate kisses.

Suddenly I realized where I was and thought I should take advantage of the situation.

Stepping back I slid my now rock hard cock from Sahir's hand.

"Well miss," I said, "it seems you need an exam. Please remove your coat and blouse and bra please."

Sahir smiled as she picked up on my little game and did as I was asked. When she removed her shirt I found that her conservative dress was hiding a fuller than expected set of breasts, the nipples of which were extending clearly into the fabric. She dropped her bra to reveal to perky breasts with long nipples standing at attention. Her dark skin tone was set up by nearly black aureole and nipple. The aureole was small, making her nipples jump out even more.

I told her to sit on the examining table while I checked on her. I had fun doing a tongue depressor on her, shining the light in her eyes and ears, and asking her general vague questions. Then I turned my attention to her breasts.

"I see you have elongated nipples. Very good." I was in fact quite turned on by long nipples. "Let me just check your breasts here."

Sahir breathed in deeply as I ran my hands along the outside of her tits. As I moved my hands up my thumbs gently flicked her nipples.

"Oh," she cried out in surprise.

"Good," I said, "those seem to be working nicely. Let us continue on."

My hands slowly worked up and down her torso edging toward her panties.

"I think we need a pelvic exam here, ma'am. Would you agree?"

"Yes" she said, a huskiness coming out in her voice.

I slid her panties off to reveal a full bush of hair, although her vagina area was trimmed revealing a dark labia which was clearly wet and aroused. I had never seen such a dark skinned pussy, and it was enthralling.

"Well," I said, moving around between her legs. "It looks good, but I think we need a taste test."

With that I leaned in and inhaled her musky aroma, and then my tongue began to explore her vagina.

"Oh god," she said, "no one has ever done this before."

Being her first for oral sex turned me on, and I worked slowly around the edges before gently thrusting my tongue in, hitting her clitoris. Sahir's moans let me know she was enjoying this, and I kept up the work for several minutes when I felt her hands grab my head and drive me deep into her pussy.

"Oh yes" she cried out as she came hard, her juices flowing freely and tasting delicious. Once she subsided I worked my way up her stomach and began working on those beautiful nipples, massaging one and licking and sucking on the other. Finally, I worked my way up her neck and when our mouths finally met she met my tongue with hers, able to still taste her own sweetness.

My full engorged cock was right at her opening, but I thought she should experience something else first.

I broke off our passionate kissing and stood up.

"Have you ever sucked a cock?" I asked.

"Yes. Ronan likes that, but does not return the favor. And that felt so good."

She knelt in front of me and stroked my cock.

"But Ronan is nothing like this."

And with that she licked up one side of my cock and then another, finally engulfing me as much as she could. She was very good, and before long I knew I had to stop.

I pulled out of her and she stood up.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"On top."

I climbed on the examining table and Sahir climbed up and positioned herself above my cock. Holding it with one hand, she slid down on the pole slowly. She was wet, warm, and tight.

"Oh, that feels good," I said, and she answered with a moan.

I watched as her thick, dark, pubic hair moved up and down on the top half of my cock. Ronan must be small, because she was clearly getting used to my size. Finally, she let her weight relax and took my cock completely in her.

She let out a long, low moan.

"God, this feels good. So big. Thick. Oh, I just want to keep you in me."

She began sliding up and down, and as I looked up I saw those delicious breasts bouncing up and down. I reached up to rub then and she leaned forward so I could take those nipples in my mouth, at which she nearly screamed in pleasure.

After a couple minutes of frenetic fucking and nipple sucking, she cried out, "Again, oh god, I'm coming again" and I felt her juices flowing over my cock.

When that subsided I lifted her off the table.

"Let's finish this from behind" I said, and she quickly leaned over the examining table showing me her engorged pussy.

I slid in from behind and leaned over to massage her tits. We kept this up for several more minutes until I knew I was close.

"I won't last much longer" I warned her.

"I want to see you cum," she said, so I pulled out of her and she turned around. "Fuck me on top until you cum."

She lay on the floor on top of her clothes, her legs spread wide showing me herself in all her glory. I lifted her legs up and quickly slid to the hilt.

"Yes," she cried as she lifted her head back.

I was pounding hard, her breasts were bouncing like crazy, and she was looking me straight in the eye with a look of lust.

"Here I cum," I said, and I pulled out of her and she watched as my cum shot up past her breasts. My body was shuddering I came so hard, and she grabbed my cock to finish off the work.

When I was finished I look at her lying there, completely wiped out and happy. I leaned down and we met with a gentle, yet passionate kiss. Finally, I lay next to her on the floor and looked at her.

"Well doctor," I said. "Did you get the information you needed to help you talk to your patients about sex with a large cock?"

She smiled. "Sorry, no."

"What?"

"It was helpful, but I think we'll need a few more appointments before I can speak as a doctor about that."

Now I smiled.

"I never knew going to the doctor could be so much fun."

sarahfine
sarahfine
13 Followers