Visit to the Nude Beach Pays Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
659 Followers

I was watching so intently I hardly noticed Michelle who had moved her hand to my aching cock and was stroking it lightly. Soon her lips found my rock hard cock and it was such a turn on to have my cock being sucked while my wife was sucking on Phillipe's love pole. Maggie was writhing on the bed and I knew she wanted that cock inside her but she stayed on task and continued to expertly suck his cock taking at least 8 inches of it in her throat. It appeared that there was another solid 3 inches of cock untouched by her mouth.

Within 4 minutes I felt my balls begin to produce the sperm march that would result in my climax. I whispered to Michelle that I could not last long and she responded by pulling me deeper into her mouth by grabbing my butt cheeks with both hands. I exploded in her mouth and she stayed with me never allowing a single drop of cum to escape her mouth. She sucked me until I began to soften and then turned her attention to the scene before us. Phillipe continued his assault on Maggie's throat and she showed no signs of letting go of his cock. Slick with her saliva and his pre-cum her lips set a fast and furious on his cock. She wanted him to cum in her mouth and he did not disappoint. He came with a roar like a lion in the jungle as he spewed rope after rope of hot cum into her throat. Soon some of it leaked out the sides of her mouth and dripped on to her breasts but she kept on sucking until he gently pulled out of her mouth. He dropped his lips to her breasts and licked the sperm from her both of them before bringing his lips back up to hers sharing his load in another passionate French kiss.

Maggie and Phillipe flopped over on the bed breathing heavily. What a performance! Michelle and I decided it was time for us to make an appearance and we went in through the sliding glass doors. The couple on the bed hardly moved or acknowledged our presence.

I asked Michelle if she would fix me a drink like the one Phillipe had consumed and she smiled and said, "Let me fix us both a drink." I knew we were going to have a long afternoon with this lovely couple. Michelle fixed us a "special cocktail" and asked the lovers on the bed if they wanted a drink. They asked for water and we quickly obliged.

Maggie pulled the covers up over her body in an attempt to show a modicum of modesty. However, Phillipe had no such intentions and moved his naked body next to Maggie and curled his arm around her in a loving embrace.

Maggie asked what Michelle and I had been doing and we told her we were counting sea gulls on the beach. We all laughed knowing there was no chance that is what we were doing while she was being pleasured by Phillipe.

After a short break Maggie rolled in to Phillipe's chest mashing her lovely breasts into him while reaching for his flaccid but still impressive cock. Not sure whether it was the erotic moment, the handsome Frenchman with the large cock or the aphrodisiac that Maggie had consumed but she was on fire and ready for action. She stroked Phillipe's cock back to its full glory within a couple of minutes. He found her overly sensitive clitoris and tickled her to several climaxes including a loud and gushing orgasm that put her over the edge.

Maggie climbed on top of Phillipe as he grabbed the base of his cock and pointed it straight up to Maggie's waiting pussy. She guided the large head into her wet opening and pushed down gently. Soon the head popped in and Maggie continued her downward push, eager to get the entire length inside her as soon as possible. It was so hot watching his massive prick disappear into her vagina. Maggie was almost possessed trying to get him fully inserted so she could start seriously fucking the Frenchman. "Baisez-moi la dame." (Fuck me, lady.)

Within five minutes or so, Maggie had the giant cock completely embedded inside her. It did not take long for Maggie to start moving up and down getting the full impact of the giant prick stimulating her deeply. She seemed to be climaxing over and over making animal sounds and telling Phillipe to fuck her in French, which he did. I am still not sure what he was saying but it made Maggie so hot to hear him urging her on in French while she rode his cock like a cowboy on a bronco. My wife has always been multi-orgasmic but on this occasion she was cumming over and over. It was impossible to count the number of climaxes but even Michelle was impressed. However, she was also in need as we watched the steamy action in front of us.

Michelle climbed on to the bed on her hands and knees behind Maggie's rapidly pumping ass. Michelle put her hands on Maggie's ass and caressed it gently as I moved in behind her. I inserted my rock hard 7 plus inches deep inside her in one thrust. She was surprisingly tight considering the size of her husband's cock. She seemed enthralled being so close to Maggie and her husband engaged in what can only be described as a total fucking frenzy. Maggie was so wet you could see fluids leaking from her and Phillipe's cock was slick with her juices. His endurance was incredible and I tried to match the pace set by my wife as I pounded Michelle. It must have been the drug that I took that made my cock feel large and long and I tried to reach deep into Michelle. Soon she was making mewling noises and climaxing again and again. Between she and Maggie the sights and sounds emanating from the bed made for one of the hottest sex scenes imaginable.

Finally Phillipe announced that he was ready to cum. "Je vias a cum." (I am going to cum.) He arched his back and pushed his hips off the bed for maximum penetration into Maggie while she pounded down on him as forcefully as she could. Phillipe came with a vengeance and spewed what seemed like a huge amount of sperm into Maggie. Michelle could see his balls contract with each spurt and Maggie milked him for every last drop. The scene was too much for me and soon I spewed my cream into Michelle's lovely pussy. She contracted her vagina around my cock and squeezed my cock trying to get every last drop out of me as well. Maggie did not want to move off of Phillipe's cock. She stayed on top of him while collapsing on to his chest. Michelle moved from her position at their feet and stood up on the bed. She pushed Maggie back so that she was still impaled on Phillipe's cock as she positioned her hot pussy over Phillipe's mouth. He started lapping up our combined love juice while Michelle leaned down to Maggie's crotch and started licking and nibbling her clit. Maggie was in heaven and pulled Michelle by the hair pressing her tongue against her sex. She climaxed again almost immediately. Phillipe continued to lick his wife and she soon climaxed again and again.

Incredibly Phillipe hardened again and began to stroke into Maggie gently. It was a bit difficult in the position he was in but it was clear that he had recovered. I noticed that I was getting hard again and I moved to the head of the bed where Michelle's pussy was sticking up in the air above Phillipe's head. I found some lotion on the bedside table and quickly oiled her anus. I inserted my hard cock into her anus and soon sank deep inside her while her husband continued to tongue her clit and vagina. Michelle continued to eat Maggie who was moving into position to take the large cock fully inside her.

Michelle moved off of her husband and I pulled out so we could rearrange our positions. There was no way I was going to climax again. Maggie assumed the doggy position so Phillipe could pound her from behind. They quickly found a rhythm as Maggie resumed her non-stop climaxes.

Somehow, Michelle found a way to get under Maggie so she could place her lips on Maggie's sopping vagina and clitoris while her husband pounded Maggie mercilessly. Maggie feverishly continued to cum over and over and seemed to be almost in a trance. All she wanted was more cock, more fucking and more climaxes.

Unbelievably Phillipe announced that he was about to cum again and Maggie pushed harder against him trying to force yet another climax out of both of them. Phillipe soon let out animal-like yell as he came deep inside Maggie. Michelle continued to lap at Maggie's pussy hoping to catch a drop of cum from her husband. Maggie somehow managed to squeeze one more giant climax as we all collapsed on the king size bed.

It had been an incredible afternoon that had now turned to early evening. We were all surprised to look outside and see darkness which meant we had been having sex for several hours. How was that possible? I did remember that we had all taken a libido enhancer but this afternoon of pleasure exceeded any in my memory.

None of us was capable of walking to the bar to get badly needed water but finally Michelle got up and returned with 4 bottles of Evian Water. We all drank the water still naked and completely satiated.

Phillipe and Michelle invited us to stay for dinner and then to spend the night with them in their villa. Maggie and I looked at each other and nodded our silent consent to each other before agreeing to accept their kind invitation. Soon all four of us were in the large stone shower washing each other's body parts. Once dried off we wrapped towels around ourselves as Phillipe opened a bottle of white wine.

We stayed for dinner and spent the night with them and it was extremely memorable. However, that is a story for another time. It had been a great day at Orient Beach and Maggie and I vowed to return to this pleasure paradise at some point in the future.

What an afternoon at the nude beach!!!!!!!!! Viva la France!!!!!!

okayjack
okayjack
659 Followers
12