Visit with Aunt Vicky Ch. 2

Story Info
Jake takes his aunt & loses his virginity to cousin.
2.7k words
4.49
769.4k
137

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,244 Followers

The next morning, I awoke with a bad case of morning wood. My cock was just as hard as it was last night, and it was sticking up, tenting the bed sheets. I decided to just take a shower and jerk off in there.

I walked out into the hallway and looked down the hall. Aunt Vicky's door was shut, so she was probably still asleep. I couldn't believe what happened last night. Was it just a dream? What was I going to say to her when I saw her?

I stepped into the bathroom, stripped off my boxer's and flipped on the shower. I stood under the water, adjusting the temperature until it was perfect. I reached for the bar of soap and began to lather up my body. I also lathered up my stiff cock, covering it in suds, then began to stroke the slippery rod. I jerked off for a little while, caressing my slippery cock underneath the shower of hot water.

The door to the bathroom opened and someone walked in. I stopped quickly and froze.

"Don't mind me, I just have to tinkle." Said aunt Vicky's voice.

I couldn't see very well through the semi-transparent shower doors, which were fogged up as well. I saw the shape of her body as she went to the toilet and squatted down. I gulped and looked down at my hardon.

"Looks like you've got a boner, young man." Vicky said as she stood up and pulled her panties back up.

I was speechless. Could she see through the shower door? That didn't matter, because before I knew it, she was opening the door and popping her head in.

Vicky had just woken up, and she was wearing a white see-through babydoll. The fabric was very transparent, and I could see her big nipples through it. Also, the steam and water from the shower was quickly matting the lingerie to her skin. I stood there with my cock pointing straight out at her, like a compass pointing home.

"Good morning Aunt Vicky." I said with a smile. I couldn't think of what else to say, and she seemed rather comfortable with the whole situation anyway.

"Yes it certainly looks that way, doesn't it!" She exclaimed. "You don't mind if I join you, do ya?"

She didn't wait for an answer before stripping off her panties and babydoll.

"Umm... come on in I guess." I said, stepping back a little to make room for her. I could feel my pulse throbbing through my cock in anticipation, wanting to get another blowjob from this sexy goddess that I was related to.

She stepped into the shower with me, completely naked now. God, her body was incredible, I thought as I looked her over another time. Her body was now wet with moisture which caused her smooth skin to glisten and shine. Her legs were tone and her thighs were juicy, but not too big. Where they lead up and met together was the sweetest honeypot I had ever seen. Her pussy was completely visible because the lips where shaved hairless. The only pubic hair she had was a little strip, like a landing strip. I wanted to land my cock down that runway. Her stomach was thin, and I could almost see some definition of her abs, which was surprising because her tits were so huge. They stuck out from her chest proudly like jugs. And to top it off, her big nipples were stiff and excited.

We crowded together in the shower. There was enough room for both of us, but we squeezed together anyway. My dick pressed up against her stomach and her massive hooters crushed against my chest.

"Oh God, Jake, how did you get blessed with such a huge cock?" My aunt asked.

"I don't know. Is it really that big?" I asked. I didn't have much to compare it with, and I had never measured it.

"Oh yes, it's huge!" She squealed. "It must be about 8 or 9 inches!"

She wrapped her delicate, feminine fingers around my shaft and I raised my hands up to cup her gigantic rack. I knew what we were doing was wrong, but I was just too horny to listen to my conscience. Besides, part of me felt that I was innocent since I wasn't the one initiating it all.

Vicky started stroking my cock up and down, gliding her fingers up and down my length. I also leaned forward, opening my mouth and taking her left nipple between my lips. I started sucking gently, nursing on her tit like a hungry baby.

She purred softly and arched her back, pressing her tit against my face so that it squashed up against me more. At the same time, she squeezed her hands around my cock tightly. I felt my cockhead swell out even more, and I sucked harder.

My hands squeezed her immense breasts tightly while I sucked on her nipple. Vicky's flesh mountains were so huge that I couldn't even get my hands around them entirely. I pushed them up and squeezed them together as I switched nipples, sucking ravenously underneath the shower.

My hips pumped forward, grinding the underside of my shaft against her stomach while she stroked and jerked me off. Vicky reached up to the shelf and grabbed a bottle of shampoo. She flipped open the cap and up-ended the bottle, pouring the thick liquid out over my cock.

I felt the shampoo drip over my fuckrod and start to ooze down to my balls while she poured a gratuitous amount of it over me. I stopped sucking her nipples and raised my head up, looking at her.

She slowly dropped to her knees, letting her tits slide down my body as she went down. Those stiff nipples dug into my skin and dragged along my body. She was on her knees now, and my stiff, slippery, soapy cock was poised right before her.

Vicky cupped her hands underneath those magnificent tits and raised them up, letting my dick slide right between them. I leaned back and gasped for air, it felt like heaven! It was my fantasy coming true!

My aunt squeezed her tits together tightly, trapping my cock between them, buried inside a mountain of titflesh. I reached for the bottle of shampoo and started squirting it down over her fuckmelons.

The shampoo dripped down and poured over her tits sloppily. I used up almost the entire bottle as I emptied the soapy, thick liquid onto her melons. The shampoo oozed over her tits, between them too, making for some great lubrication.

My cock slid between her hooters so easily now. It was so slippery and soapy that my dick would sometimes slip out from between her melons as I pumped my hips, tittyfucking her like the tit-crazed maniac I was. Vicky did her best to keep my cock nuzzled right in there between her gorgeous jugs, but I enjoyed slipping my rod out once in a while and sliding it over her hard, soapy nipples.

Soon the point came where I could feel I was going to burst. "Oh Shit, I'm gonna cum!" I warned her.

My balls tightened up, and my cock rushed with pleasure as it exploded with a blast of cum. The first shot was a thick squirt which landed across her neck. The second shot splattered across her left nipple. I kept cumming like a fire hose, drenching her soapy tits with my cream.

I just kept shooting, and it felt like I emptied half a cup of jizz onto her tits by the time I finished. When I was all done, her melons were soaked with soap and semen. I couldn't tell which was which, but she smeared them both around on her breasts as she knelt on the shower floor.

I felt dizzy. On one hand I felt absolutely wonderful after having one of the best orgasms of my life and getting to feel Vicky's heavenly breasts wrapped around my cock. But on the other hand, I felt horribly guilty about what we were doing.

"Aunt Vicky..." I started, as she got back up to her feet and stood in the shower beside me. "That felt great... But... Isn't all this a little weird?"

"I think its weird that my nephew gets a hardon thinking about me, but I'm not supposed to help him at all." She explained. "I could teach you a thing or two, Jake. Some real hands-on sex education. I could help you become a man, and teach you things you'll be grateful for all your life. I wish someone had been there for me, instead I had to learn the hard way."

Vicky opened the shower door and stepped out, grabbing a towel. She continued to talk as she dried herself off. "Think about it, Jake. If you still think its better for you to jerk off daydreaming about me, when you could have the real thing, then we can stop. But if you decide you want to keep going, then I'm here for you."

She wrapped the towel around her body. It was barely big enough to hold in her massive tits, and it barely reached down in back to cover her behind. She left without saying anything else, and I was left in the shower alone, my cock still hard.

- - - - - - - -

I went back to my room and got dressed. It was tough getting into my clothes with my cock still rock hard. I just couldn't get the image of Vicky out of my head. After I was dressed I sat on the edge of my bed and tried to clear my head. I had to come back to reality, what we were doing was wrong... even if it did feel amazing.

I walked downstairs and headed toward the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I found Brigette in the kitchen; She was up also. Vicky's daughter was perched up on the kitchen counter with her legs crossed, eating a piece of toast. Apparently she hadn't gotten dressed yet; She was only wearing a little silk bathrobe. The robe wasn't even long enough to cover most of her thighs, and the top was loose, exposing her young, ample cleavage. Brigette's tits weren't as big as Vicky's by any means, but they were still big. And tan. She must spend a lot of time under the sun because her skin was so smooth and bronze.

"Good morning, stud." She said with a wink as I walked in. I just mumbled back a good morning as well.

She sat there eating her toast and licking the cream cheese off her lips as I got out the cereal and milk. I grabbed a bowl and then looked through the drawers for a spoon. I couldn't find the silverware drawer, so I searched through every one until the only one left was the drawer behind Brigette's legs.

"Umm I need to get into that drawer." I said to her.

Instead of moving or lifting her legs, Brigette just slowly spread them apart. She split her thighs apart wide enough for the drawer to be opened. My eyes were drawn between her legs. The robe she was wearing was short and had opened up enough to reveal everything underneath. She wasn't wearing any panties, and her hairless, swollen pussy was right out in plain sight.

My cock was fully hard in an instant, and I just sat there for a moment staring at her exposed pussy. Brigette didn't even mind, in fact she seemed to find this all amusing! Up until this point, the only pussy I had seen in real life was Aunt Vicky's, so I didn't have much to judge by, but it looked perfect. Her lips were completely shaved, and the folds were tight and perky.

Brigette just sat there for a while, amused by the fact that I was staring as I opened the drawer below her and took out a spoon. I figured I had to say something...

"I see you're just as bashful as your mom..." I finally spoke.

"Oh you have no idea, stud." She said, still sitting on the counter with her legs spread. "So what has Vicky done to you? Has she broken you in yet?"

"Broken me in?" I asked confused.

"Yeah has she fucked you?"

I gulped. I couldn't believe how candid Brigette was. Things were very different in this household! "No..." I replied.

"Oh goody, I like to get to them first." She smiled, but not so much happily, it was more of a seductive smile. "Say, are you a virgin?" She asked next.

"Well.. um.. why?" I was nervous and didn't want to tell her.

"You are, aren't you?" She giggled. "Oh this is such a treat!"

With that, Brigette slide down from the counter so that she was standing right in front of me. Her body pressed up against me lightly, it was mostly just her large breasts touching my chest. Brigette's hands were unbuttoning my pants and unzipping my zipper.

My hands immediately went to her chest, squeezing her big firm knockers as she undid the front of my pants and slid them down. I was kneading and fondling her gorgeous melons through the thin, silky fabric of her robe while my cock sprang out of my pants, rubbing up against Brigette's thigh.

She untied her robe and let it slide off her shoulders so that she was completely naked with me, and I got to see her entire, hot body for the first time. Brigette's body really was what I'd call perfect. She had a nice tan with no tan lines, her muscles were firm and toned, which made for an amazing set of thighs and a perfect ass. Her breasts were very large too. Not as big as mom's or Aunt Vicky's by any means, but they were much more than a handful, probably a double D cup. Definitely large enough to stick my dick between.

But Brigette wasn't interested in titfucking or jerking me off. She pulled me over to the kitchen table, where she sat up on the edge and spread her legs again. She used her legs to wrap around my body, hugging me as she pulled me closer until my cock was pressed right up against her hairless pussy.

"Mmm that's it. Are you ready to fuck me, you big stud?" She whispered in a slutty voice.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah" I groaned as I pushed forward, sinking my cock inside her lips, letting my shaft glide into her cunt inch by inch.

Oh Jesus she felt so good. I pushed forward until my rock-hard cock was all the way inside her, and I could feel her pussy wrapped tightly around every inch of me. I didn't realize how wet it would feel. It felt great!

I started fucking her right there on the table, moving back and forth, drawing my cock in and out of her cute little cunt. Brigette laid back on the table and put her legs up on my shoulders while I fucked her. I got to watch her titties shake while I enjoyed pumping my first woman.

"Ohhh God yes, Jake. That's it.. Fuck me with that huge cock of yours! Fuck me!" She screamed.

"Ohhh shit, I'm gonna cum!" I warned her.

"Cum inside me, Jake! Its ok, I'm on the pill. Fill me up with your hot jizz!"

Her beckoning was the last straw. I was enjoying myself too much to hold out any longer, and I came hard. My dick spasmed inside her, I was overcome with pleasure. Inside her I knew my load was splattering everywhere, my dick squirting cum deep into her.

That was the most incredible feeling I had ever had in life up to that point. So I just stayed there for a while, with my cock still lodged inside Brigette in the afterglow of the sex. As my cock shrunk back down to its flaccid state, she sat up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She put her robe back on and left, and that was the last I saw of her that day...

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,244 Followers