Visit with Aunt Vicky Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,249 Followers

Brigette stroked her delicate fingers up and down my rod adeptly, stimulating me just the right ways, I could tell she had done this kind of thing many times before. My dick must have really been dripping with precum, because she let go of my cock for a moment to lick her fingers clean.

Those delicious fuck-jugs were pressed up against my face tightly, and I was in heaven just sucking and licking everything in sight. I felt a nipple brush up against my cheek and I turned my head to suck it into my mouth. I nursed on the stiff nipple, and rubbed the tip of my tongue over it.

My cock was really aching now, and despite the fact that I had already blown two huge loads earlier today, I was ready to explode again.

Brigette's tits heaved and jiggled a little as she pumped up and down on my cock. I stopped sucking for a moment and just let her jugs slap lightly against my face, over and over.

"Stroke harder, Brigette; I'm gonna cum!" I yelled.

As if it was even possible, she squeezed my dick harder and began pumping even faster. In just seconds, my balls tightened up and I felt my sperm rushing up through my dick. My orgasm hit hard, and my dick spurted like a geyser, sending shots of jizz up in the air. Brigette kept stroking me, and my shots of semen flew everywhere, some landing on me, some on her, and some on the couch. My dick squirted over and over until the last of my sperm oozed out of my cockhead, dripping down over her fingertips.

To be continued...

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,249 Followers
12