Visit With Friends

Story Info
Married couple's erotic TLC lifts a friend's spirits.
2.2k words
4.26
79.9k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. Of course, I have embellished the details, but the basic facts are all true. If you are under eighteen or do not wish to view this sexually explicit material, exit now! All rights reserved. This story may not be used for any commercial purpose.
After going through my second divorce, I was really depressed. Notwithstanding the fact that I had voluntarily given my ex-wife more than she could have reasonably expected, she made every effort to break my balls. She had emotional problems, and now she was interfering with my contacts and visitation rights with our two children. As I was crossing the courthouse lobby one morning, Arlene, a female colleague and friend of mine, stopped me and asked, "What's the matter?"

I responded, "Is it that obvious?"

After she answered affirmatively, I explained what was happening. She let out a sigh and invited me to dinner at her home the next evening with herself and her husband, Frank. She smiled mysteriously and said, "You need a few drinks, a good meal and some TLC." I laughed and accepted the invitation.

As we parted, I lustfully watched her walk away and thought, "TLC–That's an intriguing concept. I would like to give her some TLC-Big Time!"

I had known and lusted after Arlene since high school but never hit on her because she was always going steady with Frank. Later, we went to separate colleges and married while there. Arlene is still stunning. She is a cross between Natalie Wood and Angelina Jolie. Her shoulder length hair is raven black, but up close it has red highlights, probably as a result of her Cuban and Irish ancestry. Her complexion is alabaster, not pasty white, but luminescent. Her eyes are emerald green and penetrating. She can look right through you, right into your soul. Her nose turns up, and there are a few freckles there and under her eyes. Her mouth and lips would make Ms. Jolie envious. Her breasts are absolutely exquisite, probably about 34 Cs and as insolent as those of any teenager. She has a wasp waist and legs that go all the way to eternity. Her ass alone can stop traffic, literally. One day, as she and I were were walking to our respective offices from the courthouse, a driver, ogling her instead of paying attention to traffic ahead of him, crashed into the car stopped in front of him. You should have seen the look on his face change from a leer to one of complete shock. I howled, and Arlene almost wet her pants when I explained what had occurred. Anyway, the next evening I rang the front doorbell at their beautiful home located in an exclusive sub-division on the water. Arlene answered the door, and I caught my breath. She was wearing a slinky, diaphanous, white hostess gown. I don't know what it was made of, but the whole damn wonderful thing couldn't have weighed more than a few ounces. One could clearly see that she had nothing on underneath it. I gasped aloud, and my heart stopped for an instant. She giggled and ushered me in. I was reminded of parlors and spiders and flies. After entering, Frank came to greet me with a shout and a bear hug . He is a great big guy and extremely gregarious. I had socialized with them often in the past and always had a great time. Frank knew I liked good vodka, and as we entered the Florida room/entertainment center, he pushed my favorite drink, a Belvedere on the rocks with a squeeze of lemon, into my hand. We chatted while Arlene busied herself in the kitchen overseeing the dinner preparations.

When Arlene returned, she sat next to me on one of two deep couches facing one another. Frank sat directly opposite me on the other couch. After conversation, music, laughter and two or three drinks, I was as happy as an alcoholic clam.. Later, after a magnificent meal accompanied by two different wines and a dessert liquor, we all returned to the Florida room. We resumed the same positions on the couches as before, except that this time Arlene sat very close to me. More drinks followed, and shortly, I was two, but not three, sheets to the wind and cruising at a good twenty knots without benefit of sail or power. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my thigh. I almost launched myself into the ceiling. Arlene and Frank laughed heartily, and she said, "Now for the TLC"

I looked at Frank, and he had a shit-eating grin on his face. I closed my eyes and thought, "What the hell!" The next thing I knew Arlene had her tongue in my mouth, and I immediately reciprocated. As our tongues dueled, my cock turned to stone. Arlene placed my right hand on her breast. Oh my! The nipple was as hard as a rock in stark contrast to the softness of the underlying breast. I began to massage one and then both breasts while sneaking a peek at Frank. Still smiling! Then I felt my zipper being pulled down, and my cock was in her hand. She slowly massaged that little devil while I went slowly out of my mind. Another peek at Frank. He was still smiling and leaning forward in intense anticipation. I've seen jurors do that during a trial, and that's when you know you've got their full attention.

Arlene stood up and began to disrobe. As her sexy gown dropped to the floor, she looked like a goddess. I thought of Venus emerging from the sea and shuddered. Her naked breasts were more beautiful than I had imagined, with prominent pink nipples and areolae. Her lovely hips moved sensually in a wide circle, and I could see that her glorious pussy was shaved. Moisture was slowly seeping from that beautiful organ and was oozing down her legs like volcanic lava. She massaged her breasts with both hands and offered them in the air like ripe fruit. She then moved forward and kneeled in front of me.

By this point in the proceedings, I was in a state somewhere between complete shock and sweet oblivion, and I noticed that Frank wasn't smiling any more. He was red in the face and was licking his lips. Arlene removed my shoes and socks and began pulling on my pants. I lifted my hips and lost the rest of my clothing below the waist. Pre-cum began to coat the head of my circumcised cock, and she slowly leaned over, licked the juices from its concrete head and explored the slit, alternating between licking and probing. It was so erotic that I thought I was going to come right then. It only got better as she began to suck me voraciously. I cried out "I'm coming!" and I did-- like gangbusters! Arlene swallowed every drop and leaned back, licking her lips while giving me the "cat that ate the canary" look at which all women are so accomplished.

I sank back in the couch thinking that the TLC was over. Was I wrong! Arlene arose, approached and removed my shirt. Now I was completely naked and didn't give a damn. She then sat on the couch, spread her legs and said, "My turn!" I was instantly on my knees in front of her. Her pussy was beautiful. Hey, they're all beautiful, but hers was exceptional with an extremely prominent clitoris. She was dripping wet, and I told her to spread herself with her fingers. She complied instantly. I realized then that I was looking into the very core of the universe. Her clit was throbbing, and I wanted to move inside her pussy and live there forever. Instead, I leaned forward and began to blow softly on that gorgeous nether mouth. She began to moan and move her hips forward as if trying to swallow my head . I then began to suckle her puffy labia to the sound of louder moaning.

As I suckled and worshiped at the altar of her sex without penetrating her with my tongue, the moaning increased in volume and intensity. I flattened my tongue and slowly licked her pussy from top to bottom. When I commenced teasing and sucking her pulsating clit she squealed repeatedly, writhing like a tortured anaconda. Suddenly, she cried out, "Yes! Yes! I'm coming!" and erupted like Vesuvius. She spurted in my mouth, and as I initially recoiled in surprise, she sprayed my face with her hot sweet juices. I'd never made love to a woman who could orgasm that way, and I was in heaven.

I sucked and swallowed and licked and swallowed and drank from her fountain until she almost ran dry. Then, while sucking on her clit, I inserted a finger and searched until I found her G-spot. Shortly thereafter, she began to orgasm repeatedly like a machine gun while wailing like a banshee. Thankfully, the house sat well back on two acres and the neighbors couldn't hear her. Finally, she ordered me to stop sucking and start fucking. I was more than happy to comply with her commands.

She arose from the couch and knelt on the plush carpet with her head towards Frank. She said that she wanted it doggy style so she could watch Frank while I fucked her. I slowly slid my rampaging prick into her dripping depths. She wasn't tight, but her educated pussy began to squeeze and massage my member as I moved into her. With each of my forward thrusts, she would push back so forcibly that soon I remained stationary while she fucked me. I reached around and tweaked her nipples which were apparently very sensitive. As Arlene murmured and moaned, I watched as she raised her beautifully maned head and looked directly at Frank whom I had completely forgotten.

I was startled to see that Frank had removed his clothes and was masturbating. His cock was larger than mine , and, as he fisted himself, his glazed eyes were glued to Arlene and me. I thought: "Whatever turns you on Frank! But I've got the best end of this deal" I had heard that some men are turned on by the sight of other men fucking their wives, but I had never known such a man until that instant.

I moved my hand to Arlene's pussy and began to massage her clit, bringing forth new squeals and mewling sounds. I felt my second climax approaching and withdrew to delay its onset. To stop myself from coming, I withdrew, flipped Arlene onto her back and re-entered her. She cried out with pleasure , raised her legs and grasped her ankles. The visual and tactile sensations were almost overwhelming. I could have died right then, and the most accomplished funeral director would have had a hard time removing the smile from my face. I was lost in lust as she humped against me, and I pistoned in and out of her like a machine.

As I leaned down to kiss her, I felt hands on my ass, and they didn't belong to Arlene!!!!!. I clenched my asscheeks and struggled to rise exclaiming–"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

Arlene clutched me tightly with her arms and legs to prevent me from moving away and whispered -"Relax, he's not going to do anything but pleasure you with his tongue"

Inasmuch as my inhibitions were lowered by quite a few drinks and I was buried up to my balls in pleasure, I complied. I unclenched my asscheeks and tried to relax as instructed. As Frank spread my buns, I stopped moving in fearful anticipation while Arlene continued to fuck me to distraction. I felt Frank's breath on my anus, and then a warm, wet tongue began to lick me. No one, including a woman, had ever done that to me before, and it was scary and sensational. As the lingual massage continued, I began to fuck Arlene in deadlier earnest. Then Frank hardened his tongue and began to gently probe my pucker. I was shocked at how much I enjoyed it and began pushing back at his tongue. The fucking and tonguing was so erotic that my entire nervous system concentrated itself completely in my cock and my anus. After a minute or two, I could no longer stand it. I increased my movements in both directions and announced that I was coming again. Arlene screamed wildly and incoherently. Locked in a sensual dance of lust, we came simultaneously. My cum jetted into her again and again, and she matched me spurt for spurt. Then the three of us fell apart on the lush carpet like broken toys.

All of this transpired over the course of several hours, and it was very late. I was exhausted. Without saying a word, I left Arlene and Frank asleep on the floor in an unconscious embrace, crawled off to one of the guest bedrooms, and fell into a deep sleep. When I awakened early the next morning, I was too embarrassed to face either of them. They were still sleeping when I dressed and crept out to my car. I left a note on the dining room table saying,"Thanks for the dinner and the TLC."

We never spoke of that evening again, and, sadly, there was no more sex with Arlene. However, on occasion at a cocktail party or some other function, she and I will look at each other across the room, remember that night and smile knowingly. There's nothing like a visit with friends!