Visit With The Dark Men

Story Info
Men enjoy his Scandinavian tramp of a wife.
3.1k words
3.6
142.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ben908
ben908
4 Followers

Joyce, my 30 year old wife, always had a great ass. Firmly rounded, extremely hard from her daily workouts, just right in size to fill a man's hands. So I wasn't surprised when one of my guys started rubbing his hands all over her rear at the party I was holding at my house for the best players on the soccer team I coached.

Joyce, a Scandinavian blonde of 6'1" and huge breasts, is standing in a corner of the living room at our house, speaking to another player when the rubbing started. "He's gonna get smacked," I'm thinking. Five minutes or so into watching the player on the team, Sam, 22, feeling up my wife's ass, I realize, however, that if she was going to make some kind of a protest against the hands sliding slowly up and down her mini-skirt-covered ass, it should have occurred by then. Instead, she just keeps talking to that other player who was standing right in front of her, listening to her words intently, he seems. Ignoring the hands roaming over her ass, touching her legs--both she and the man listening to her. I'm certain that listener sees the hands on Joyce's ass too; couldn't miss it. He acts, however, like the caressing of my wife's ass by his teammate is so natural as to not even require a token look of concern or questioning on his part.

Joyce, for thirty, is a striking woman. In a mini-skirt, she's the kind of woman who men first notice in a crowded room: thin, very long and creamy-colored legs, flat belly, 38 inch hips, 27 inch waist, 43 inches around the top; shoulder length blonde hair with waves in it; sharply-chiseled Swedish features. I'd always found her manner of touching, brushing herself across her breasts--right where her nipples are--while engaged in conversation with others to be so sensual as to cause an erection even if she was just explaining a recipe at the time.

When seated and involved in a deep conversation with a man, she'd also often let one of her hands slide ever so slowly up, down her leg. She did this in order to draw attention to her sexuality, I understood; the self-caressing of legs meant to harden a man enough that she could see the excitement in his pants. She was just that kind of self-assured sensuality. She preferred wearing a mini when in public so males in the area could see her pubic hair when she was seated, she never wearing underwear. And always spreading her legs as far as the tight mini she would be wearing would allow when sitting in that seat. She enjoyed a roomful of hard cocks, she would explain to me. "I won't even talk to a man," she would always say to me, "unless I can see a bulge in his pants."

Joyce had always brushed off the men's frequent sexual suggestions or actions in the past however. She never had sex with anyone but me in the six years we'd been married, as far as I knew or she said, anyway. "Perhaps I should come to her rescue," I think, still looking at the very dark hands now caressing my wife's ass. But, I see her back the dark-man-with-caressing-hands into a corner, her ass now visibly moving sideways in slow motion, tight against his huge bulge. The man, Joe, 21, talking to her, also a dark man and top player on the team, moves closer too. And I can see Joyce put her hand in his pocket, slide it towards the front of his pants. I see the sliding ass of my wife against the front of the very dark man; the pocket billiards with the slightly-less-dark-complexioned man go on for over 10 minutes before realizing I am making no attempt to stop or even expose the play between the three of them.

I just sit here, watching from my chair, which is only about 20 feet from the three of them. I notice, though, that my own cock is pushing against my pants enough to form a small tent. I welcome, for some bizarre reason, their attentions to my wife. Joyce glances at me. She couldn't miss the sight of my bulge. She smiles at me, continued her actions with the two well-built athletes. I sit. And watch. For another 10 minutes. I'm frozen. Joyce knows, by now, that there will be no protest from me for whatever she does from now on. She comes over to me, the two men following. She says that the four of us should go upstairs. I obey, in a trance, following behind the two men, my wife leading the way. She had read my excitement through that bulge in my pants and affirmed that I would make a great audience for her coming planned event with the two men.

In the bedroom, she says to me, "I'd like you to slowly undress me, but not touch my body in any way. I want you to enjoy seeing these men fuck me but I don't want you to join in in any way.

"Okay?" she asks me.

"Yes," my simple reply. That she wants only their hands, their cocks, their cum, their sweat on/in her at this event makes the scene even more sensual to me. I had become, in a few short minutes, her slave for life. I began removing her clothes, being very careful not to touch her skin. I carefully grasp the pullover she's wearing, sliding it slowly over her head. I unbuckle her bra, let it fall to the floor, exposing her pointed, huge breasts for the two men standing by the bedroom door to enjoy. Next comes the mini. I have to be very careful here, it being so tight on her. I begin by pinching the outside upper portion of the skirt, then, after getting a better hold on it with both hands, slowly roll it down over her waist. I get down on my knees, pull it down to the floor. While on my knees, I take off her shoes. She's naked now. And I had not touched her body at any time, I think proudly. I notice the two dark men are also naked, both with extremely large cocks at full staff. I sit in a chair just two-three feet from the action, wanting to see her getting fucked close-up.

Sam, the darker and shorter of the two, takes the few strides necessary to reach my wife. Embraces her. The two of them licking each other's tongues, sliding against each other. Rubbing. Him holding on to her ass with both hands, she rubbing his ass with her hands. Sweat now building up on their backs, slowly rolling down their legs. "Over here," she says to Sam. She walks over to a small dresser, puts her right leg up on it, her left leg spread out and firmly planted on the floor. Her cunt, wide open and moist. Sam moves in, puts his 11 inch cock into my wife's pussy, grabs her ass and begins his pumping. Joyce smiles at me but says nothing. Sam's standing there, his legs together, fucking my wife. She with one leg on that dresser, gets the full length of his cock in her, starts moaning.

He pumps faster. The bodies slapping together, the dark cock going in and out of her at a speed only an athlete could accomplish, goes on for about 20 minutes. Joyce's cunt dripping moisture on the floor, moistening Sam's cock shinny black. Every inch of him getting inside her with each thrust. Dark hands on jutting huge white breasts, moving lower to small-of back, finding their way again to the firm ass on Joyce, pulling that ass forward with each thrust.

"That huge cock vanishing up my wife's cunt should reach her belly," I think to myself. "For such a thin woman, how can she take so much cock?'

Finally, Sam says "I'm cumming now." Joyce takes her leg off the dresser, pulls Sam, cock still inside her, over to the bed. "Shoot it deep inside me," she moans to Sam, now on top of her, the two of them in the missionary position. He pumps faster. She folds both legs up, her knees touching her breasts. Legs spread wide and bent, moisture from her cunt wetting the sheet beneath her, she looks at me and smiles, saying, "I knew you would enjoy this as much as me."

Sam grunts loudly. I can see cum on his cock now. He's still driving into Joyce but each thrust shows more white cum on the dark cock. White cum mixing with cunt moisture. With three rapid thrusts, Sam finishes up. There is cum and cunt juice all over the sheets now. Sam withdraws his cock, stands up, silently looks at me. I go get his folded clothes from the closet, thank him for allowing me to see him fucking my wife. He leaves the room.

Joe comes over to the bed, his cock inches from my wife's face. She's rubbing the area around her cunt, mopping up the part of Sam's cum that oozed out of her when he withdrew from her. She's carefully rubbing it back into her cunt, her legs still bent upwards. "Hate to waste any," she says to me as she licks her fingers, fingers wet from her own moisture and the cum that sticks to them. I don't know whether she's talking about her own tasty juices or the cum or both, but don't ask. She sits up on the bed now. She slides her right hand up and down Joe's slightly lighter-in-color prick, her left hand still holding Sam's cum inside her, Joyce starts sucking the cock in front of her.

My wife, sitting on our bed, sucking a man's cock, suddenly looks beautiful to me. How could that be? I encourage her to do this frequently. I can't help myself. I feel terror and lust simultaneously!! She responds by taking the cock out of her mouth just long enough to say to me, "five nights a week, from now on." She resumes her sucking, then. I can't believe she's getting the full 9 inches of Joe into her mouth. All of his cock vanishes into her with each thrust. He shoving it into her mouth, she now gripping both of his balls with one hand, running her fingers over and into Sam's ass with the other. I notice cunt juice and white cum now flowing out of her pussy again. I wonder what kind of huge load Sam shot into her. It must have been a half-cup of cum, I believe. More than any human male should be able to manage. Joe doesn't last as long as Sam, though:

About 10 minutes into the oral sex, Joe is shooting load after load of cum into my wife's mouth. Massive, inhuman amounts. The cum oozes from the corners of her mouth, slowly rolls down her chin. The lipstick now worn from her mouth, visible on the staff of Joe's cock, Joyce says to Joe, "WAIT. Don't take it out yet." Joe, still hard, pauses from withdrawing his cock from her mouth. Joyce squeezes the cock as she pulls it from her mouth, getting every last drop of him into her.

"I SAID I don't like to waste it," she continues. Joyce now notices Sam's cum leaking from her cunt, rolls on her back, legs folding back, takes one finger of her right hand and slides the cum back inside her cunt. She takes her other hand, wipes Joe's cum from her mouth, licks the cum off her hand. Joe stokes his cock. Puts it between her moist, welcoming breasts; fucks her that way for another 15 minutes. Dark cock sliding between my wife's breasts, she on her knees before him now; he standing. Joe makes a moaning noise and begins shooting his load between, on her breasts. Joyce looks at the cum on her tits, sliding down her breasts. She's carefully spreading the cum all over each breast; she wants Joe's cum to moisten each part of each breast. He's still pumping the cum on her. He slides the tip of his cock across her lips now, so she can get the last drops inside her. She licks her lips, still sliding the cum over her breasts with her hands.

Joe says to me, "I need my clothes now." I get his clothes from the closet, thank him, as I did Sam, for fucking my wife, letting me having the privilege of watching. He smiles, says "See you downstairs." I begin dressing Joyce. Not touching her skin, of course. I put lined panties on her so Sam's cum will stay inside her. I put a bra on her, right over the cum Joe shot all over her tits. The cum seeps through the bra. She says to me, "I'll let you watch each time. Mondays and Tuesdays, days Sam or Joe can't be here to service me, you can fuck me. But the rest of the week my body is off-limits to you. You can't even touch me on the days they fuck me. OK?"

"Yes," I say. "I think I may enjoy Wednesdays through Sundays even more than those Mondays and Tuesdays," I hear myself say. "I KNEW you would," she laughs. . We rejoin the party, Joyce and me. My prick trying to punch a hole in my pants from what I had just watched. Sam and Joe's girlfriends arrive a few minutes after my wife and I rejoin the party. Joyce smiles at the two women as they recognize her. She waves and walks over to the group. I stand near enough to the four beautiful black people to hear two women comment on the encounter that just took place upstairs. "I guess I can spare you a few hours a week to fuck the coach's wife," one of them says to Sam. "Just like a white woman," the other lady says to Joe, "wanting a black cock in her. Can't blame her, though," she laughs. "Just don't let it interfere in our lives."

The cum on Joyce's tits seeps through her bra, her blouse, now. I can smell the aroma of the cum there in the crowded party. My wife, smelling of other men's cum, the stickiness showing through her blouse, mingles with the guests there. One of the women Joyce is speaking to stares at the cum stain; Joyce says something to her; the woman laughs, looks at Joe and Sam in the corner with their girlfriends. "Hubby's been getting me a lot of that lately too," she says. It's apparent the greened-eyed, fair-skinned twenty-something woman has been getting fucked by dark men too, her husband likely approving of the action and providing the black organs for her satisfaction.

In bed that night, laying naked and next to me, Joyce begins playing with her nipples, exciting them to fullness. She recalls the fucking Sam and Joe gave her. She mentions how other guests noticed the cum stain on her blouse, likely smelled the cum on her breasts; tells me how the women enjoyed sharing her experience. "I told the women at the party what happened," she says to me. "They really liked IT, said to tell you what a great husband you are!" Joyce, still playing with her tits, suggests I masturbate while I watch her tit-playing. I stand beside the bed watching her manipulate her tits with both hands. She squeezing her tits, me jerking off. "Let me see you shoot a big load on the floor," she says. I stoke faster, shoot clear across the room. I'll be doing this much more often, now, I realize.

But it's Wednesday again. And I see, once more, the cum of Sam oozing from my wife's pussy; Joe's cum in her mouth, which she now opens wide for me each time Joe cums in it, that I can view the massive amount of cum sliding down her throat. I realize there can never be any other way, now. I MUST see those dark cocks in Joyce at LEAST five days a week now. I NEED to see that cum dripping from her huge breasts. I tell Joyce I'll give up Tuesdays if she'll fuck Joe or Sam on Tuesdays, too. I'll be satisfied with just Mondays, I say to her.

Something burns inside me each day I DON'T see those huge black cocks inside my wife. Three days later, at a party Joyce was holding for her female friends, she introduces me to Carl, a construction worker and also a dark man. She invites Carl into the room with her girlfriends, unzips his pants, takes out another 11 inch cock right there in front of the 25 Anglo females, parades him around the room by that cock, stops in front of each woman present, so that each girlfriend can personally inspect the cock. She introduces him to the women as her Tuesday fuck. The women smile, feel the hardness of the organ with their hands, make comments about it. All the women smile at me too.... I know now that THEIR husbands are in the same category as ME...

Soon, I realize, I must offer Joyce Mondays, as well. I will never get to feel or fuck Joyce again at any time, then, I know... I will go COMPLETELY mad, then, of course-never being able to feel or fuck her again... But there can NEVER be any other way... I stare at Joyce as she gets down on her knees in front of the 25 women and me and puts the new cock in her mouth... "You should have Mondays, too," I hear myself say to the both of them.

"Please fuck my wife on Mondays, too, Carl." The ladies present smile broadly their approval of my offer. I realize that dark cocks are all that's allowed in their cunts now. The thought excites me like no other. I begin to masturbate as I watch Carl have my wife. The women present urge me to keep tempo with the dark cock going in and out of my wife. "Stroke your cock in time with the fucking your wife's getting," one of the ladies shouts to me. I ask Carl again, "Please have sex with my wife on Mondays, too." Carl nods his head yes as he's sliding his cock in and out of Joyce's mouth. She looking at me with a blank face, takes the hard cock out of her mouth, points the shiny, dark organ at me and says..."I KNEW you'd like it"...

ben908
ben908
4 Followers