Visitation

Story Info
An alien encounter that leaves you wanting more.
1.2k words
3.43
12.4k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I emerged from the blackness to find myself on the beach. Strange, when I had fallen asleep I had been hundreds of miles inland. Lying on my back, staring up at the sky, I saw that the stars were more brilliant than perhaps I had ever seen. Even more strange, the area around me wasn't dark. Hmmm...brilliant stars without the requisite blackness normally required for such a thing. I felt I should have been more bothered by this, but I was so warm and comfortable lying there, I was finding it difficult to get worked up about anything. Nothing could possibly be wrong when I felt this wonderful.

Unfortunately, my contentment was short-lived. Some sort of ruckus was occurring in the beach house behind me up the hill. I tried unsuccessfully to ignore it, I was relaxing dammit, how dare anyone disturb my peace and quiet. The screams continued to grow in volume though, and eventually I gave up trying to find my Zen. My eyes snapped open in annoyance and I clumsily found my feet, brushing sand off my clothes. I'm not sure why I bothered, I'm pretty sure all of the sand from my clothes just ended up in my shoes.

"Now," I thought to myself, "let's go see what all this fuss is about." I began to trudge up the dune towards the disturbance, passing something green, and tentacle-y, and floaty on my way. My mind acknowledged the bizarre creature, but it didn't bother me. Is that normal? In no time at all, I found myself entering the front door of the cottage and walking up the stairs to the bedroom, observing more of the bizarre creatures and people running away from them in apparent terror. I decided it must be some sort of alien and it was that presence that my fellow earthlings were finding so off-putting.

I shrugged. Why does everyone need to be so hysterical? These aliens aren't even hurting anyone, I don't think anyway. Now that I could see that my peace had been disturbed for nothing, I was anxious to return to it. I flopped into a corner chair and for the first time noticed I was not alone in the room. In the corner opposite, was another of the *ahem* 'visitors.' For the first time, my interest was piqued. Everyone else may be terrified for no reason, but I was curious. Who were these visitors? Why were they here? I could see no evidence of any sort of harm or destruction on their part, so what did they want?

Before my eyes, the visitor was changing, shifting. Extraneous tentacles were beginning to retract and the basic shape became less blobby and more humanoid. A rather attractive humanoid. It was around this time that I decided I must be dreaming, everything was just too weird for it to be anything otherwise.

I was aware of my body lying in bed facing the ceiling, Raj beside me with his back turned to me. I had gone to bed naked, the better to cuddle up to Raj and I felt my hands subconsciously slip lower down my abdomen, fingers not quite parting my labia, but close enough for practical purposes. I turned my awareness away from the physical world and focused on the dream where now the alien was looking more and more enticing.

He, do terrestrial pronouns apply here? I guess I'll use them for sake of clarity. He now looked like some human/Martian hybrid, in the best way possible. He would definitely draw attention on the streets, he didn't look human enough to escape notice, and I found that incredibly attractive. He was hot, without falling into any of the pretty boy, bad boy etc. stereotypes. Exotic, you might put it.

I didn't spend long examining him as a whole, fairly quickly, my eye had been drawn to one particular piece of anatomy. Thick, and proudly erect, the creature's manhood, err...creature hood? Had fully captured my attention. Remember, this was a shapeshifter, which meant that rod could assume any shape it wanted. It could be made longer, or thicker, entirely on the whim of its owner. This thought thrilled me, imagine a tool for pleasuring that wasn't only custom made to your exact pussy, but one that could be adjusted mid-play to suit any need or desire or position. Already damp, I nearly started dripping as I considered the possibilities.

Clothes hit the floor with my hardly noticing how they got there, and the visitor beckons me forward with eyes full of promise. I drift slowly toward him and in no time, I am standing directly in front of him. Closer, closer, until that bit of male perfection just brushes my belly. I inhale, and pushed the tip down between my legs until it could tickle the lips of my entrance.

I gasped as a shock of pleasure shot through me from my clit up into my chest. The other me, staring at a dark ceiling in reality, squirmed and allowed her fingers to conduct a more thorough exploration of her own self. Dream me melted just a little at the sensation, then got to work. I slowly began rub myself over just the tip of the alien rod, deliberately teasing myself. I began to pant and it took more self-restraint than I care to admit to hold my position, holding him at my opening. Panting turned to whimpers and I held tight to the shoulders of the visitor to keep myself in place, hips gyrating as I let him slowly enter me. I set a snail's pace only allowing him in a few millimeters at a time. I had found myself a golden dick, and I was determined not to waste it.

It was about this time that for some reason the alien decided to be a gentlemen, and stepped away to ensure the door was tightly closed. I whimpered, this time at the sudden cold and the intense longing his actions left me with. I held out my arms to him, anxious for his return, when without warning the most horrible thing imaginable occurred. Back in reality, my alarm began to sound.

Both me's were groaning now, this time with acute displeasure. As reality me consigned herself to her fate and dragged herself into the shower to get ready for work, dream me vowed that this was not over. One night, I would find this dream again, and together, the visitor and I would finish what we had started. I would feel that magic, otherworldly cock again. It would slip inside me, fully this time, and we would have all the time in the world to see what it was capable of. I would feel it sliding against me, and expanding to fully fill me, perhaps to the point of pain. I would play with us both until we were slippery and panting with barely contained passion, then when we could take no more, he would throw me on the bed and pound a rhythm in me that would send us both soaring to new heights. We would come together violently, I might scream, and that magic dick would know just where and how to press my buttons, my hips pressing against him as he shuddered to a stop. Then we would start all over, rinse repeat, until we were both so completely spent that not even dream world could give us the ability to continue. At this point, I would allow myself to wake up, and reality me would carry on with Raj where dream me had left off.