Visitation Pt. 02

Story Info
Lucid dreams bring satisfaction to an erotic ET encounter.
2.5k words
4.33
2.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Visitation: The Visitor Returns

God bless Jake for bringing to our circle that lonely newcomer he found practicing the French horn. Our new addition brought with him a very valuable skill, one I hadn't ever heard of up to that point: lucid dreaming. And I will be forever grateful for his introduction to the concept. I've never been much of a dreamer, or at least a rememberer of dreams, I'm told we all dream every night, we just sometimes get amnesia. I get amnesia a lot. Remembering my dreams in any fragmented form is kind of a big deal and I try to hold on to them when it happens. So here's the thing with lucid dreaming: a quick Google will tell you it's basically self-aware dreaming. You know you're dreaming, and sometimes you are even able to control your dreams. And this was something I needed in my life STAT, because since I woke up from that kinky, alien, turn-on a few weeks ago, I'd been reliving it almost every night, kind of like that one time a certain teenage wizard kept dreaming about some secret underground government installation, you know the one, obsessing and yearning for something that was just out of reach, somewhere around volume five? Yeah, it's been like that, only a lot...juicier.

My eyes snapped open in the dark, drat! I was equal parts elated and disappointed. I was getting better, but still not proficient. I had been back in that spring break-esque condo, with Mr. Tortuous tentacles about to do naughty things to me. It had been so close I could almost taste it with wanting. Dash it all, and now the waiting came. The dream seldom recurred twice in one night and the knowledge made me to anxious to sleep, a cruel irony. I rubbed my legs together experimentally and then clenched tight with a quiet gasp as a jolt of sensation pulsed through me. Something slippery was pooling down there, slippery and unfulfilled. I reached two fingers down for a more accurate assessment and nearly whimpered as they brushed against the over sensitive flesh there. Almost without thought, I allowed the fingers to probe deeper, slipping past the protective hood to that tight bud that was currently both the source and the solution to my current state of want. A stroke here and a flick there was almost more than I could take, I was so aroused. My back arched in pleasure and I let one finger fall lower to my opening while the other was content to stay put. Raj shrugged in his sleep next to me. Oops. I had thought I was being careful, he needed to be up early for work after all.

I hadn't looked at a clock, but I could guess it was somewhere around 4 am, morning was a long way off and I was getting a little desperate for some kind of pressure valve. That damn dream always left me wanting so terribly, I NEEDED to let off some of this steam. I offered up a silent apology and made a decision. Sorry Raj, but if I was going to be up, so would he. I hoped he wouldn't mind, this would make the third time in one week that I had awakened him to help me in my time of need. I told myself that really, I was doing him a favor, he always seemed to sleep so soundly afterwards.

With one hand still busy with my own upkeep, I rolled toward Raj and stroked his hair, trailing kisses down his neck and shoulder. Here came the tricky bit; gradually my lips made their way lower...and lower, cutting a pathway from ear to hip. By now he was beginning to make sleepy happy noises and managed to know enough to roll onto his back the better to give me access. The tricky part was managing all this under the sheets while still keeping my own self occupied. Finger and thumb were beginning to push more aggressively on my clit while a couple of free digits had finished an exploratory of my outer lips and were bravely taking the plunge into that dark, wet hole. Starting with first shallow dips, they were slowly growing bolder, nearly taking on a mind of their own. With difficulty I bit back a whimper and contented myself with oozing a snail trail down his leg, letting the pressure and rough texture do some of the work for me, feeling my need coiling tightly low in my belly. It was all worth it though when my lips made their way across Raj's hip and found that even half asleep, he could still be fully erect. Well, perhaps not fully, but I would soon fix that. With the first whisper of my lips on the tip of his shaft, he started fully awake. He groaned and tangled his hands in my hair, growing larger as my lips wrapped around him. It became a race, could he grow faster than I could take him in? At first, yes. My beloved was well endowed and needed little prompting, though between my grinding pelvis still dripping down his leg, the hand fondling his sac, and lips and tongue forming a seal just the way he liked, I was giving him plenty of material. My little apology for waking him yet again. In the end, he won the battle, but lost the war. Suppressing my gag reflex, I finally sucked him down as far as mouth and throat would allow, and perhaps even a little more. He was rigid all over, not just where my lips and tongue happened to be having a party, and shaking with the effort of holding still.

Panting, and squirming, and moaning, my self-control snapped and I released his dick with a pop. "Ladies first," I thought to myself, and climbed aboard. I would've melted in pleasure if I didn't have a job to do, and straight away I got to work. I ground my hips hard against Raj's, barely able to contain his full length. This was not always the best position for morning sex, that's when Raj tended to peak and if I wasn't careful, what was normally a size 11 felt more like a 12, and my vagina is only a 10. Still, what's love without a little pain? And this morning I didn't mind if I was full to bursting because I was basically out of my mind with want, that damn dream was turning me into a sex slave without even the benefit of the sex. Leaning down, I wanted to feel the full length of his muscular body, I used a hand to push against the headboard, using the leverage to push as fully into the contact as I could. His breath was coming faster now and I knew neither of us could last long. He began to suck on a nipple that was conveniently within easy reach, teasing and tugging on it with his mouth. I threw back my head in a silent scream, sensation overwhelming me. I didn't care about anything except how could I maneuver even closer. Faster and faster we ground to gather, pushing that need higher until we broke through the clouds. I clenched around him as I came in shuddering waves, eventually remembering how to breath. Raj grunted and strained against me, hands tight on my waste, holding me fast.

Eventually, our shudders abated and we had the sad experience of floating back down to reality. I slid off of Raj to cuddle by his side, an arm looped around my shoulders. With his eyes closed I thought he had drifted back to sleep until quietly I heard "dreaming again?" rumble through his chest. I nodded into his pec, to spent to use my words. He shrugged in acknowledgement, and there we stayed until that stupid, fucking alarm dragged us back to the inescapable world of chores and work and responsibility. Sometimes reality really blows.

Sometime much later, I opened my eyes again. This time, the light was different, there was a warmth to it that was unusual, not at all like the bright sunshine that usually poured through my east facing window. The bed was harder than usual, and scratchy. I looked down and nearly jumped with excitement. SAND. I was sitting on sand, and up above? Stars. Stars that gave off a soft, pre-dawn kind of light. I was BACK. Back in that same dream with another chance for a satisfying ending. Did this make twice in one night? Or was this a different night altogether? I didn't care, determined to take full advantage of the opportunity. I squinted up at the stars, brow furrowed in concentration, and was delighted when they rearranged themselves into a formation of a twig and berries. Even better, I was back with some level of control. I wouldn't be a victim this time, at the mercy of whatever sick whim of my subconscious. This time, I was in control.

Clambering to my feet, I listened for the inevitable commotion that would soon strike up behind me. Ahh, there it was. Few things could kill a mood like the terrified screams of the innocent, I just wasn't in to that. I swooped my arm around like a conductor signaling the end of performance, and just like that there was quiet. Satisfied and smirking, I turned around and began the trek toward the beach house where I knew a kinky little E.T. would be waiting just for me. Briefly I considered using my new-found power to simply will myself there, but what would be the fun in that? The lead up is half the attraction.

In a matter of minutes, I was through the door, and now up the stairs into the bedroom. And there it was, the sexiest blob of space ooze I had ever seen. Sexy, because I knew what it could do to me, what it WOULD do if I had any say in the matter. Facing the blob, I gave it a quick once over, okay maybe a twice over, and quickly two humanoid eyes emerged from the blob to stare directly into my own. I peeled off the tight t-shirt I had worn to bed and by the time I had finished ET had grown a couple of arms and legs. The outline was still a little goopy and the face was pretty vague, but all of the important bits were there.

A step at a time I retreated until I could feel the bed pressed up against my knees, ET followed until he was right in front of me, a little shove and I fell backwards onto the bed, bouncing lightly. Those eyes, not quite human, angled slightly like a cat, were locked on mine as hands that may or may not have existed a moment ago found the waistband of my shorts, quickly disposing of them. Something cold brushed against my clit, maybe a toy of some sort? I couldn't see. I was desperate to know what was happening, but those eyes seemed to hold me captive. When the touch came again, lingering this time, I strained toward it, hoping to work out what it was. No fingers that had previously met my acquaintance were as smooth or articulate, but that seemed to be the best description of what was now beginning to gently stroke and knead that pearl safely hidden between my nether lips.

I had been ready for this almost as soon as I had fallen asleep, but that didn't stop ET from taking his time anyway. In addition to massaging and stroking my clit, ET began an internal exploration, probing deeply into my pussy. A second smooth digit joined the first, followed swiftly by a third. There wasn't a set of human fingers in existence that could compete with this creature, long, thick, strong, but gentle and incredibly dexterous. This vag venture had me panting and writhing in no time, and all this while still locked in an optical embrace. An added bonus of being seduced by an ET: no need for these silly human modesty constructs. From the very beginning the only clothes involved had been mine. Blob would have just looked silly in a three-piece suit and the exotic thing currently pleasuring me looked much better in the buff, I'm sure. Enough about that though, all relevant parties were now naked and aroused and that's what mattered.

The digits withdrew with agonizing slowness only to be replaced almost immediately with something quite a bit larger. It poured into me like plaster into a mold, filling me perfectly and completely. If I had gone dick shopping, I wouldn't have found a more satisfying fit. This too began to slowly withdraw, pulling a small whimper from my lips. Never fear, the movement had only been a pre-cursor to the slippery torture ET now began. But this was my dream, and I was in control. Countless "hands" began to stroke across my abdomen, breasts, thighs, face. ET had no lack of appendages, and was using them to draw pleasure from just about any body surface available. My back arched, trying to draw even closer to the source of my pleasure. Patience has never been my forte and it was only moments before that gentle, probing movement escalated to something much more intense, primal, perhaps even violent. I was overcome with sensation, my body overloaded with pleasure and I surged impatiently toward satisfaction. I couldn't get enough of this creature, I needed more. The thought hadn't fully had time to crystallize in my mind before my wish was granted, something like a mouth began to tug gently but insistently on each nipple simultaneously, and with this I was undone. My world exploded as my pussy tightened convulsively around that perfect intrusion. I vibrated with the intensity of my pleasure; every muscle strung taught as a piano wire as my orgasm rolled over me in waves. I lost all sense of myself and my dream world slowly drifted apart without my focus there to maintain it.

I was still floating in a post-pleasure fog when the dulcet tones of my alarm began to filter down through the layers of my dream-world construct. I opened my eyes to a strange duality, at once both real and imagined. Stretching with immense satisfaction, like a cat who had got in to the cream I opened my eyes again this time to face the familiar walls of my bedroom, feeling at once satisfied and rested. I would go to work today, and to class and do all the adult-y things expected of me, run errands and complete chores and assignments. But all the while, I would be counting down the hours until I could return to this place and exercise my new found powers. The prospect of sleep, while always a treasured activity to a tired undergrad, had just become a helluva lot more interesting.