Visited in the Night

Story Info
Some need help in finding Pleasure.
9.4k words
4.67
39.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,997 Followers

[ For the deeply religious, this is not a story for you. There is an encounter with someone Marcie believes is God in this story. Ask Marcie, she believes. There is also a three way, cock in mouth oral as well as mouth on pussy oral, anal play and penetration both vaginally and anally. Putting this story in a category was difficult. The temptation to put it in non-consent was strong (but she did consent, sort of). BDSM called and wanted the story there (but the restraints were minimal and the flogging didn't happen). Erotic Couplings seemed like a good fit (but the influence of the BDSM and the non-consent made that a poor choice). In the end BDSM won. As always (or mostly always) your comments are welcome. Please don't tell me I picked the wrong category... I did think about others. I just hope you enjoy the story.]

"Jack, you don't know what you're missing!"

"I'm not missing anything! We have sex."

"In the dark! Under the covers!"

"We enjoy it! She was raised in a good Christian home and her Momma taught her well."

"And you get to pay the price! Have you ever seen her naked?"

Jack looked at me but didn't speak. I had hit a nerve. He had been married five years and had never seen his wife naked. They had never fucked with the lights on. I kept driving and he fumed.

"Jack, you're my best friend. You are my business partner. I want you to be happy with your life and you aren't."

"Well, talking about it won't help. Marcie isn't going to change. Hell, she has me pretty well convinced that wanting something different is me being influenced by Satan."

I was quiet for a long time. The miles went by. I was driving us to Omaha for a big meeting. If it went well our business would double starting tomorrow. Jack looked out the window.

"Has Marcie ever had an orgasm?" I asked. I asked quietly.

Jack looked over at me like I was nuts. "How the hell would I know?"

I had to think about that. Carol made it known when she got there. She moaned, screamed sometimes, quivered, shook, and flooded us both. If Marcie had an orgasm how would Jack know? For that matter how would Marcie know?

"Does she like kissing?"

"Yes! I get kisses every day. She kisses me just before I come to work and when I get home."

"Pecks or kisses?"

"What's the difference?" That answered that question. The rest of the trip was quiet. At the client's office in Omaha we were all business. Two hours later we had doubled our business. Back in the truck we talked about the changes we needed to make to accommodate the new business and we laughed about making our business a success.

I used my cell phone and called Carol. I told her about the meeting and about our success.

"Can we take a few days and celebrate?" She asked.

"We should! Great idea. What do you want to do?"

"Let me think about it and I'll have some suggestions when you get home."

"Ok! I won't get a ticket but I will hug the speed limit."

"Tell Jack I'm proud of him too."

"Ok. Bye. I love you!"

I hung up and said, "Carol is proud of you too."

"Thanks." I offered him the cell phone.

"No thanks. Marcie isn't interested in business. She has her role and I have mine."

"Oh. Ok."

I dropped Jack at home and saw the greeting he got from his wife. No hug, just a very quick peck on his cheek as she met him on the porch in her knee length gray dress.

When I got home Carol was waiting in the driveway. Cute shorts, halter top and a huge grin. When I opened the door of the truck she climbed in with me and the kissing began. Between kisses she told me how proud she was of me, of Jack and how she always believed in us. By the time we were in the house I was hard. She noticed and asked if she could help me with that.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, since we're going out for dinner perhaps we don't need to get all undressed. Maybe I can just practice being your favorite cocksucker."

"Here in the kitchen or somewhere else?"

"Right here will be fine for me." As she started work on the front of my slacks I untied the tie of her halter top. Her breasts sprang free and my hands held them gently. She smiled up at me as she guided my swelling cock into her mouth. Every time she looked at me like that, on her knees with my cock in her mouth I remembered when that was what we did on dates as teenagers. She blew me and I ate her.

Her tongue knew every nerve ending in my cock and she seemed to delight in getting my knees to weaken before I filled her mouth. In our seventeen years together she had never lost a drop. She said she loved the taste and the power. I loved what she did for me and how she did it!

My sack pulled up and she knew I was ready. Without removing my pole from her mouth she said, "Fill me up! I want it all!" Her lips closed around my shaft and she sucked harder. I unloaded everything I had and she swallowed all of it. With tender care and complete thoroughness she cleaned me until I was completely soft.

She put her hands on my hips and stood back up. I bent and kissed her breasts one at a time and squeezed her ass in the process.

"Enough! I need to get changed and then we're going to eat."

"We can get a pizza delivered. Just take off those shorts and let me have the main course now!"

"No! You can have my pussy when we get back! We're celebrating in public first." She ran from the room. I watched as her beautiful full breasts bounced out of the room. The thought of living with a woman and never seeing her naked was just not something I would be willing to live with.

Five minutes later Carol was back. She had on a sun dress and sandals. Even though nothing showed I was sure she had on just three things, the dress and two shoes. She zipped my pants back up and we went to the truck.

As I backed out of the driveway she said, "I called and invited Jack and Marcie to join us. Marcie said they would."

I wondered why Marcie said yes. She seldom celebrated anything except Easter, Christmas and a visit with her mother. Jack shared a lot with me.

When we got to the restaurant I saw Jack's car already parked. I opened the door for Carol and as a reward she gave me a quick look up her dress. She smiled at me and asked, "Were you just naughty?"

"No, I think it was you."

We laughed and entered the restaurant. Carol had made reservations so the hostess led us to the booth where Jack and Marcie were waiting. Jack still had on his sport coat and tie. Marcie had on a shirtwaist dress, in brown, and buttoned all the way to her neck. Most women dress in clothes that fit snuggly. If Marcie was a size eight she never knew it. Her dresses were at least three sizes bigger than necessary. If there was a body inside the dress no one would ever know.

When we ordered Jack and Marcie ordered one dinner to share. Carol ordered a steak and I ordered fish. The service was good and the food was great. Our conversation was three sided. Since we were celebrating a business success the conversation was about the business. Marcie didn't say a word. I watched Jack as he would occasionally look at her for a response. She never gave one.

When Carol and I were back in the truck she said, "Why is Jack married to her?"

"I don't know why he married her, but I do know that they will never get a divorce."

"Because of their church?"

"Yup."

"God, save me from the church!"

"I'll bet she could really be a nice woman if she could relax a little."

"There isn't a pill on the planet that could get her to relax! I'll bet she even sleeps fully dressed!"

"You'd win the bet."

Carol looked over at me and asked, "How do you know that?"

"Jack told me. They've been married five years and he's never seen her naked."

"That poor man." The rest of the drive was quiet. I parked the truck and when I opened Carol's door she opened her legs wide for me.

"We didn't have dessert in the restaurant. Could I interest you in a taste now?"

I smiled and lifted her dress, uncovering her to the waist. I started kissing the insides of her thighs and worked my way to her treasure. She leaned back to give me even better access and I accepted it. She was very wet when I arrived between her lips and I did my best to get as much as I could with my tongue.

"Oh, baby, that's what I need! Get all my juices!"

I put my hands under her ass and lifted. She lifted her legs and offered me even more of herself.

"Stick your tongue inside me, Honey. Fuck me with your tongue!"

My cock was tenting my slacks and I wondered if they would rip. My tongue did its work and when I felt her getting close I started flicking her button.

"Yes! Oh Honey, right there! I'm gonna cum all over your face!"

I felt her pussy start to spasm and the muscles flexing. Her juices flowed and I made slurping noises as I attempted to suck it all in. Carol's hands held my head in place and her hips moved her cunt all over my face as she moaned.

When she calmed a little she let go of my hair. I pulled her hips to the edge of the seat and helped her stand. I moved her out of the way and closed the door of the truck. I knew that the next time I got in the truck it would still smell like sex.

In our bedroom Carol stripped out of the dress and her shoes while I took longer to undress. We showered and when we were done we dried each other.

As I dried her we kept kissing. At one point our tongues were enjoying each other and when that kiss ended Carol said, "You are so big and powerful. I love it when you are powerful."

Every time she said things like that she was inviting a little bondage into the bedroom. A little Master slave game.

I pushed her into the bedroom and onto the bed.

She looked up at me and said, "Did I upset you?"

"Not yet. Lie on your back and close your eyes."

"Aren't you going to ask nicely?"

"If you were someone else, maybe. I don't ask my slave! I tell her and if she doesn't do what I tell her to do quickly enough she gets pain instead of pleasure."

"I don't want to do what you say!"

"Your choice!" I opened the drawer of the chest next to the bed and pulled out the leather cuffs. When I turned to her she moved to get off the other side of the bed. I dove and caught her. I pulled her back on the bed and got on top of her. She struggled and made the job more difficult of getting her cuffed and the cuffs snapped together.

I leaned over and from the drawer I got some short pieces of soft rope. I tied her wrist cuffs to the headboard and got off the bed. I looked at her as she looked up at me.

"What are you going to do to me?"

I slapped her breasts.

"When you speak to me I am Sir or Master. If you forget, you get pain."

"What are you going to do to me, Master?"

"As my slave you have only one job. Please me. I am going to use you for my pleasure."

"Will you use my cunt for your pleasure?"

"Yes! Spread your legs for me."

"No! It's my pussy! It's for my pleasure!"

Two minutes later her legs were tied wide open. There were red hand prints on her tits from when she resisted being opened up.

"Slave, who's pussy is this?" I stuck a finger in her as I asked.

"Your pussy, Sir."

"Very good. And whose ass is this?" My finger traced from her vagina down to the tight little ass hole, pushing against her resistance. She tightened the muscles.

"My ass!" She said.

My free hand slapped across her breasts. "You didn't say Sir!" I slapped again and said, "You argued with me!"

Tears sprang from her eyes and the hand print on her breast turned a darker red.

"Whose ass is this?" I pushed again. The muscles relaxed a little and my finger tip slid in a little.

"Your ass, Master."

"Yes! Close your eyes." She complied immediately.

I leaned to her pussy and licked her open lips, avoiding her clit.

"Oh, thank you Sir."

I licked again. As I licked her hips lifted her pussy to meet my tongue and she thanked me often. When I felt her body signaling her closeness to orgasm I stopped. Her eyes popped open and I quickly slapped her belly. She closed her eyes and said she was sorry.

"Do you want to cum?"

"If it pleases you, yes! Sir."

"If I untie your legs will you fight me?"

"Only if that is what you want, Master."

"It is not what I want." I untied her legs and flexed them. Then, I used the same ropes to tie them so they could not straighten. I flipped her over so she was face down and her ass sticking up in the air.

"You want to cum?"

"If it pleases you, Master, I do."

From my toy drawer I pulled a vibrator and turned it on. The hum filled the room. I rubbed it around on her outer lips to get it lubed and then slid it deep inside her.

"Does that feel good, slave?"

"Yes, Sir."

My cock rubbed against her wet lips and then I moved to her head. I pushed her on her side and placed my cock at her mouth.

"Are you my cocksucking slut?"

"If it pleases you, Sir."

"It pleases me. Suck me. Do not cum."

She moved her head and took almost all of my shaft into her mouth. I held still and let her do all the work for a moment or three. I slowly started thrusting into her mouth and soon was pressing against her nose and hearing her gag a little with each stroke.

I pulled out and went behind her. My hands helped her back onto her knees. I pressed my wet hard cock against her ass hole.

"Let me in, slut!"

"Yes, Master." She pushed back against me and slowly my shaft disappeared inside her ass. There were thin layers of tissue between the vibrator and my cock. I knew I could not last long like that. I knew she could not last long either.

"You're close aren't you, slut?"

"Yes, Master! I want to cum for you. I want you to fill my ass!"

"Cum for me." Stroke after stroke I went deep into her. The vibrator shifted a little and she whimpered. "Cum for me!"

I slammed into her as fast as my hips would move! My hand went around her leg and touched her clit. She screamed and flooded us both. The vibrator slid out of her vagina and I pumped her ass full of my seed. The sound of the vibrator was louder as it lay on the sheets. I pulled out of her and helped her onto her side.

Minutes later I untied her and spooned against her. We kissed and held each other for a while.

Carol got up and went to our bathroom. She came back with a wash cloth and a towel. When I was clean she went back in the bathroom. When she came back we lay facing each other.

"Honey, I want to help Jack."

I wondered what she wanted to do. I knew she'd tell me if I waited.

"Someone needs to teach Marcie about the joy of sex."

"You think she'd come over for a lesson?"

She thought about it. "No. She doesn't know what she's missing, so she doesn't even know it is missing."

"Then?"

"She needs a mind blowing orgasm or four. Then she can decide if she wants more."

"You have a plan for how to give her those orgasms?"

"Not yet. Soon though."

We showered and went back to bed. As we fell asleep I wondered what plan my wife would come up with. I also wondered if I was going to get arrested.

For the next three months Jack and I worked a minimum of sixteen hours a day, seven days a week. We hired three new people and they worked with us. It was exhausting but an emotional high at the same time. Carol had meals for us every day. She came to us every afternoon with good healthy food and made sure we ate it. When I got home she showered me and tucked me in each night. She woke me with kisses and hot, strong coffee.

When the last truck pulled out of our company yard headed for Omaha I realized we had three days to do nothing. The vacation Carol and I talked about three months before could actually happen. I pulled out my cell phone and it rang. I flipped it open and was surprised to hear Marcie's voice. She sounded upset.

"I need to speak to Jack. Is he with you?"

"Yes. Just a sec." I handed him the phone. I watched as the color drained from his face. He didn't say much. When Marcie stopped talking he hung up and handed back the phone.

"I have to go."

"What's up?" I asked.

"My Dad and Mom were in an accident. I have to go to Denver. After I get there I'll call you and let you know how long I'll need to be gone. Marcie is staying here." He walked to his car and drove off. I'd never seen Jack so out of it.

I drove to his house and handed him my cell phone. "Use it like there is no bill. Call Marcie every day, every hour if you need to. Call me every day."

Marcie kissed his cheek just before he got in his car. We stood together on their front lawn and watched him drive away.

She looked at my face and said, "Bless you for being Jack's friend." Then she turned, went inside and shut the door.

I drove home and told Carol about what had happened. She listened and then said, "Ok. Then my plan starts tomorrow when we find out how soon Jack is coming back."

"What plan?"

"Marcie's awakening. She is going to discover sex while Jack is gone!"

"I need to hear this plan. What have you cooked up for her?"

She explained her plan over dinner. As we ate and she explained she kept removing items of clothing. She kept my attention. She was very convincing. We had sex right there at the table with her astride my lap naked. I came inside her again after we showered. Again in the middle of the night and just before we got up for breakfast.

That afternoon I didn't go far from the phone. I was expecting a call from Jack. A little after four it came. Both his parents were in intensive care. Both had broken legs and his father had a broken collarbone and four broken ribs as well. His mother had some internal injuries so the doctors were watching them closely. Jack said it looked like he needed to stay a week, minimum. I did the internal calculations and knew we would be Ok with him gone that long. He agreed to call at four every other day.

I called Marcie to see if she needed anything. She didn't drive so she needed someone to take her to the market. I volunteered Carol for the job. When I told Carol she brightened and said, "While we're at the market you can go over and get her basement ready."

I agreed. I had misgivings but Carol promised we wouldn't go to jail and Marcie would thank the strangers who helped wake her up.

I gathered all the things I needed and put them in the back of my truck. I followed Carol over and watched as Marcie got in Carol's car and they drove off. Carol would be gone at least an hour. I set a timer for an hour and went to work. I entered Marcie's home for the first time. No pictures on the walls. Brown rugs and brown chairs. No lights bigger than sixty watts.

Their basement was almost empty. I stashed my toys and added the hardware I would need. I made a list of things I needed to bring for later. When everything was ready I looked around to make sure I hadn't left any clues.

When I was in my truck headed home the timer sounded. Half an hour later Carol was home.

"Have you ever been in their home?" She asked.

"Before today, no."

"I helped her carry in the groceries. There's no life in their home. No color. No pictures."

"It is clean."

"We go over there tonight."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Yes!"

I told Carol about the extra things we needed. We put them in the back of my truck. Carol called Marcie and invited her to go to dinner with us. She accepted. We picked her up at six. She again wore a shirtwaist dress, too big for her, and gray. Dinner was quiet. Near the end she excused herself to use the restroom. Carol used the time to put the contents of a capsule in Marcie's glass.

We stayed until Marcie had finished her water. Then I paid the bill, left a nice tip and we walked out together. By the time we were at Marcie's she was out. I carried her inside. They lived out far enough from town that no one could have seen us. Carol parked my truck in the garage.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,997 Followers