Visiting an Old Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sihaya
sihaya
135 Followers

The conversation is lively and someone brings out a deck of cards; a half-assed drinking game starts, just something to fill the background of the conversation with. My lover runs her hand up and down my spine, her fingertips gentle, sending little spirals of shivers out through my body until my nipples are erect. There's music playing in the background, something deep and bassy, and I close my eyes and listen to the beat as she leans over and kisses my neck. Everyone else keeps talking, but we are in a world all our own as her lips flutter over my skin and her teeth graze my throat gently.

When she leans me back so my shoulderblades are resting against the arm of the couch, I hear Ace say quietly to the others, "Give me your phones." My lover rolls my shirt up over my stomach and ribs and kisses me there, and I look over to see Ace shutting everyone's phones into a drawer. I immediately feel a rush of relief when I realize no-one will be able to take pictures or video.

Then my breasts are exposed as she pushes my top up over them, and I raise my arms and arch my back, and she pulls my shirt off over my head. I shiver, cold now that I'm half-naked, until her lips close around my nipple. She bathes me with her tongue, flicking over the hard bead of it, and her other hand comes up to play with my other breast. "This is so hot," someone says, but I don't know who; my eyes are closed and I can feel my face warm with embarrassment and arousal.

Her hands quest back down my body as she moves her attention to my other breast, and she slides up my skirt to hook her fingers around my underwear and pull them down with my skirt still on. She loves to do this, and turning her on turns me on, so I love it too. I hear my panties hit the floor as she tosses them to the side, and then her hands are on the insides of my thighs, pushing them apart. My little skirt hikes up over my hips. "Look at this beautiful cunt," she murmurs into my skin, but I know she's not saying it to me. She's saying it to them.

I flush again as she exposes me, and force myself to look at the other three faces in the room. Caleb sits back on the loveseat, sipping a drink, watching us with a hungry expression. Ace is leaning forward, as if they don't want to miss a single thing, gazing at me, my wet folds glistening between my legs. Alice is very pink, her lips parted, her drink forgotten in her hand.

I close my eyes again and let out a low, deep moan as my lover's mouth makes contact with my clit.

I almost come right there. I've never been so turned on in my life, but I choke it back, wanting to play this out as long as I can. When her fingers push against my entrance, I say, "No, don't," and she looks up at me. I've never said no to being fucked in the entirety of our knowing each other, and for a moment she looks concerned, before I clarify: "I'll come the moment you enter me. Don't, don't, I don't wanna come yet." She smiles and kisses my thigh.

"Are you turned on, slut?" She asks me in that low, quiet voice she uses in these moments. I blush and nod. "Tell me."

I swallow and try to catch my breath. "I'm... I'm so wet, I've never been so turned on in my life." Embarrassed, I hide my face by turning it away and pressing into the couch back beside me.

She grabs my chin in her hand and turns my face back to her. "Do you like being watched, slut? Do you like being exposed in front of people you barely know?"

I look at her and nod mutely.

"Spread your legs," she says. "Wider."

I do, of course, and I moan while I do it. I can't spread my legs wide enough. I feel wild. I hear a groan from one of the other three in the room, and I hope we're turning them on.

Then I hear Alice's quiet voice. "Do you like having your ass fucked, sweetie?"

My heart races. "Uh-huh," I reply softly.

"Louder," my lover growls.

"Yes," I reply clearly. "I love it." I shut my eyes tight.

"Ace," I hear Alice say. "Do you have lube?"

"Uh, yeah. Be right back," they say and I hear them leave the room, though my eyes are still closed.

My lover takes this moment to pull my skirt off, leaving me fully naked on the couch, everyone else still completely clothed. Then she leans over my and whispers in my ear, "Is this okay?"

"Y-yes," I reply.

"You're sure?"

I take a deep breath and look at her. I don't want this incredible ride to end. I am embarrassed, but in the most delicious and wonderful way, and I'm so turned on I feel high. "Don't stop," I say, and smile at her, and she gives me a wicked smile back.

"Good," she replies, quietly enough that I know it's just for me.

There's a clatter as Ace deposits a handful of items down on the glass top of the coffee table. There's a pump bottle of lube, but there's also a little plug, metal, with a round hoop attached to it.

"Oh," I say softly when I see it.

"Oh," my lover says with that wicked smile when she sees it.

The steel of the plug is cool against my heat, and I gasp when she presses its lubed-up tip against me. She pushes my knees up until I'm almost curled up on myself and slips just the tip of the plug into my ass. I've never had something like this inside of me, but I'm so damn turned on that I would let her do just about anything to me. She pushes more of it into me, and it widens me, excruciatingly slowly, until the base pops in and the plug fills me. I hear myself let out a moan.

"She likes it," I hear Ace say, and Alice laughs.

"She loves it," Alice replies.

I look over and Caleb is still silent, but smiles at me when we make eye contact. I'm still looking at Caleb when my lover shoves her fingers into my cunt and I clamp down hard on her with an immediate orgasm, gasping and writhing.

She doesn't stop, even as I twitch and flutter around her. She fucks me with deep, slow, measured strokes until I'm moaning again. I feel so full, my senses tingling with overstimulation. The tide rises over me and I'm overwhelmed, so warm, unable to think. I know I'm making noises, but I'm not in control of them anymore, or any other part of my body. She is so far inside me, like she's grabbed ahold of my deepest core, and I feel another orgasm building — this one bigger, coming from somewhere as foreign to me as the bottom of the ocean.

In some orchestra of movement, she presses her mouth down on my clit, curls her fingers inside my cunt, and yanks the plug out of my ass almost at the same moment, and the wave crashes. I come so hard I lose all sense of my body for a moment.

When I next open my eyes I'm still twitching and she's folded me into her arms. Slowly, she strokes me until I recover, and then she gathers me up and I curl up half in her lap, resting my head against her shoulder.

We sit like this for a long time, everyone talking as if nothing had happened, but I'm naked and sweaty and impossibly sated. At some point, Ace hands us a blanket, which she wraps around me.

————————————

I'm in no shape to go home, so we sleep there that night. Everyone else leaves eventually, in the early hours of the morning, and Ace lets us have their bed. We make love again when we're alone and my lover comes on my lips and tongue while unleashing a string of dirty descriptions of everything that happened earlier.

As we're falling asleep and she's holding me she murmurs sleepily against my temple: "Missed you."

I smile, deeply satisfied.

sihaya
sihaya
135 Followers
12