Visiting Aunt Gwen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thickfinger
thickfinger
90 Followers

Gwen recovered first and rose from the bed watching her nieces continue panting, as they lay sprawled across her bed. Slowly impish grins curled their mouths as all three of them started quietly laughing as the absurdity of what they had just done slowly sank in. Yet, none of them seemed willing to admit to one second of regret for any of it.

Gwen finally feeling confident she could speak without her voice quavering said, "You two go and clean up I think we need to do a little shopping."

"For what," Sam croaked her throat parched from breathing so heavily.

A mischievous smile spread across Gwen's tanned face as she replied, "I know a shop close by that I think both of you will find most...interesting now move it." She walked past the bed and playfully slapped Sam's naked butt as she turned to go into her bathroom closing the door behind her.

thickfinger
thickfinger
90 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories