Visiting Aunt Gwen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thickfinger
thickfinger
90 Followers

Sam had inadvertently saved the best for last. Gwen could not believe that her panties would get any wetter, but she felt her body heat increase measurably. Her niece had just donned her last ensemble, a lace bustier in mauve with suspenders, holding matching stockings in place. The bra cups were so sheer that she could clearly make out Sam's erect nipples and round, pink areola. There was no doubt that her niece was becoming excited; there were no panties with this outfit, and Gwen could see as well as smell her arousal. Sam said that she couldn't possibly wear it under clothing without it showing through, but Gwen insisted that it was alright. Needing an excuse to look at anything other than Sam's incredible body, she hurriedly stepped into her closet and selected a velvety, dusty-rose colored dress. She helped Sam to slip into it, and turning her to look at herself in the mirror Gwen said, "See, it looks splendid!"

Her aunt was right, it did look damn good! Sam was in her element as she asked, "What about panties… didn't this ensemble include any?"

"Oh, go without, I'm sure that nobody will mind!" Gwen said glibly.

Swirling the dress back and forth, Sam watched her reflection. She loved the way the beautiful garment clung to her body. Gwen stared in fascination, mesmerized by the sight of her niece with her firm breasts swaying with every move. Desperately trying to keep her feelings under control, she stepped into the closet once more, aimlessly shuffling through the various pairs of shoes. Stumbling across a pair of light burgundy pumps, Gwen plopped them on the floor next to Sam's feet. Her niece gasped in delight when she looked at the overall effect in the mirror, the colors complimented her lush, auburn hair and fair complexion.

Gwen checked the time on the clock radio next to the bed, and uttered a muffled expletive when she saw how late it had become. She urged Sam to tell Katy to get cleaned up and to wear something nice for dinner. Sam gathered up her things and started down the stairs for her own room. On the way past Katy's door, she distinctly heard hoarse moaning and grinned. Sam could just imagine her eighteen-year-old sister with her legs spread wide and toes curled!

Dashing into her bathroom, Gwen quickly freshened up and headed outside to start the grille.

After dropping her armload in the middle of her bed, Sam returned to Katy's door and unceremoniously swung it open. Her sister was sprawled across the comforter, her hands between her outstretched legs. Katy had a look of raw lust on her face when she turned to face Sam who was standing in the doorway, chuckling at the scene. Sam's infectious laughter soon had Katy giggling hysterically.

When she finally swung her long legs over the side of the bed Katy held something out to Sam and said, "This thing is amazing you have got to try it!"

Sam took the device and examined it, a little puzzled by the long cord that trailed back to Katy's hands. It was a remarkable looking toy with a large bulge full of beads about five inches down the shaft. Sam also noticed that there was a projection on one side that resembled a tiny pair of rabbit's ears. Baffled by their shape and purpose, she touched the soft, flexible protuberance. At the same instant it started buzzing in her hands and caught her so completely by surprise that she almost dropped it! Sam quickly glanced over at Katy who had a devilish grin on her face, busily twisting knobs on the controller that she held. Sam immediately understood what had happened.

"Now watch this," Katy said excitedly.

Depending on how Katy turned the dials, the beads inside the bulge began swirling around faster and slower in rotation. The rattling of the beads, plus the rising and falling of the vibrations had Sam fascinated. Her mouth was hanging open in astonishment and Katy urged her to try it.

She scrutinized it closely for a length of time before a musky aroma filled her nostrils. Sam realized that it was very moist with Katy's milky fluid and she gave it a quick flick of her tongue before casually tossing it back to her sister. Sam threw Katy an impish look and said, "Later sis… definitely! By the way, Aunt Gwen sent me to tell you to get cleaned up now and wear something nice for dinner." She turned to walk away, but decided to tease Katy just a little by adding, "Oh, and that means to make yourself look 'presentable' in front of the guests."

Katy stuck her tongue out at her older sister showing her disproval at having to behave.

Sam returned the favor before turning on her heels to go upstairs to help with dinner.

Both Gwen and Sam were duly impressed when Katy finally appeared at the top of the stairs. She had selected a deep crimson satin 'mermaid' dress that accentuated her every curve. Fastened only at the collar, it left her back and arms completely bare. The satin smoothly followed the curve of her hips, flaring around the middle of her slim thighs. The garment made her long legs look sleek in the maroon stockings that she wore along with a pair of open toed heels.

Gwen gave her niece an appraising look when she stood before them and said, "You look wonderful, Katy, the color sets off the red highlights in your hair."

Beaming with pride at her aunt and sister, Katy had a devilish glint in her eyes and asked, "Do you really think so?" She then executed a perfect pirouette across the open floor, sending her dress spinning away from her shapely legs. Katy's seemingly innocent maneuver revealed a matching maroon garter belt as well as a conspicuous lack of panties.

Sam gazed at her sister's attire and chimed in, "I approve. It's stunning, Katy!" Not one to be left out in the 'appraisal,' she executed an almost identical spin of her own for both to see.

Gwen commented that both of them were completely insane. The three of them burst into laughter when she asked them to please refrain from ballet dancing in front of their guests.

The piercing sound of a car horn over the intercom interrupted their levity and Gwen pressed the button to activate the gate at the bottom of the driveway. Katy flew to the window to watch for Mel and her friend when an immense Zebra striped Humvee pulled into full view.

Katy turned to Sam and exclaimed, "Wow. Check it out, a Hummer!" She spun around and rushed to the door, almost spraining her ankle with the five- inch heels that she was wearing.

Her sister followed at a more dignified pace, and the three of them stood on the doorstep waiting for the gigantic truck to come to a halt. Katy, being as impetuous as ever, ran over to it and peered through the rear windows. She moved around it, taking in all the details even before Mel or her friend, Tim had a chance to open the door.

Squatting low to examine the undercarriage, Katy was just behind the driver's door as it opened. Her eyes widened as she saw a gigantic boot emerge. She gazed up in amazement at the muscular jean-clad legs as Tim continued to slowly rise to his full 6'5' to tower over her.

Looking down at her immobile figure, Tim said, "Well, hello there!" The amusement in his tone was evident.

She stared wide-eyed at Tim and shot to her feet, offering her hand, and blurting out "Hi! I'm Katy."

Trying to hide a smirk, he took her hand and said, "I'm Tim. Would you care to help me with these?"

He handed her two large bottles of wine, then turned back to the oversized vehicle to retrieve something else.

Katy just stood where she was, entranced. She stared at Tim's tight behind, marveling at his muscles rippling through the thin teal polo shirt as he moved. Katy felt chills running up and down her spine as she watched, certain that he was the most gorgeous man ever.

Her fertile mind formed vivid fantasies of what she might do with him. Katy followed Tim as he walked towards the house, not trusting herself to speak without sounding foolish. Her heart was pounding as it was!

Sam waited breathlessly on the doorstep with her aunt as the passenger door of the gaudily painted truck opened and Mel emerged like a diminutive specter.

Moving aside to permit Mel to follow Gwen into the house, Sam followed, closely watching her firm round bottom sway in her tight-fitting jeans. Her eager eyes detected no visible panty lines at all, and Sam hypothesized that Mel was probably wearing very snug thongs.

Sam's suspicions were reinforced when Mel reached for the wine glasses above her aunt's sink. From the weight and sway of her breasts, she could see with perfect clarity that Mel was once again braless.

Wearing her four inch heels, Sam had a definite advantage in height over Mel. Seeing that the tiny woman was having trouble reaching for the glasses, she stepped over to offer her help. Sam caught a fleeting glimpse of Mel's fabulous breasts as she peered down the front of Mel's blouse. Several times while they were all preparing the meal, Sam had an idea that her aunt's sultry looking friend may have been aware of her peeking.

Gwen observed the interchange between Katy, Sam, Tim and Mel, feeling satisfied that everyone seemed to be enjoying the meal. Tim and the girls were so close in age that they seemed to share the same interests in music, movies and social activities. It was not surprising to her that Katy gravitated towards the captivating young man. She also realized that Katy was into her third glass of the excellent Merlot that Mel had contributed.

Not knowing how much experience that her nieces had with alcohol, it was difficult for her to decipher if the wine was having much effect. Sam, on the other hand was by contrast being strangely quiet. Gwen had noticed that her eldest niece couldn't seem to avert her eyes from Mel for too long as she too sipped on the exquisite vintage. Glancing back to the far end of the table, Gwen spotted her friend staring off into space and wondered why she was grinning like the 'Cheshire Cat,' from the story of Alice in Wonderland. Looking down the length of Mel's arm, she nearly choked on her wine when she saw between the dishes and the glass topped table why her friend was looking so smug.

Mel, not bothering in the least to be covert, was rubbing Tim's fully engorged erection through his skin-tight Levi's. Her mind reacting halfway to full-blown panic, Gwen spoke much louder than normal when she addressed her friend. Mel could hardly ignore her 'request' that she help to clear the table as Gwen stood, grabbing several plates.

Already having discerned a palpable sexual aura emanating from her younger niece, Gwen watched her. Katy's focus was entirely riveted on Tim. Desperate to keep everything from spinning out of control, Gwen hoped that she had acted quickly enough to prevent her niece from discovering the groping under the table.

Katy had been watching Mel's delicate hand on the mammoth bulge through Tim's jeans when she heard her aunt ask for help with clearing the table. As Gwen fell in step with Mel going to the kitchen, she didn't notice Katy's eyes pop open and silently mouth, "Oh, my God!"

Sam sprang quickly to her feet and collected the remaining dishes. Leaving Katy and Tim alone in silence at the table, she hurried around the corner to catch up with the two older women.

Gwen was mildly surprised at the irritated look Mel pinned her with the moment she entered the kitchen. Her petite friend roughly set her wine glass on the dark granite countertop and gracelessly plopped the plates she was carrying into the sink.

Raising her eyebrows, Gwen softly admonished her friend, "Oh, calm down. You can wait a little longer."

Mel carelessly rifled through the refrigerator and took out another bottle of wine and

replied with a pout, "But I don't want to. He's so damn hot!"

Her hands full, Sam walked through the door and gently set her glass on the counter next to Mel's. She then carefully added to the teetering pile that Gwen was trying to rinse.

Mel turned to Sam with a tilt of her head and inquired if she were interested in a little more wine as she popped the cork on the wine bottle.

Nodding, Sam said sweetly, "Yes, please."

After a few judicious sips, a satisfied 'Mmm…' could be heard slipping from between Sam's full lips.

"Oh Mel, thank you so much for helping Katy at the shop today and for bringing this lovely wine for us all," Sam gushed.

Still frustrated with Gwen, Mel replied absentmindedly, "No sweat. She's a bundle of energy and it was kind of fun for a change.

Taking a sip from her own glass, she continued, "Most of my customers are a bunch of horny old ladies who are so uptight about being in an adult oriented store they take most of the fun out of it: kind of like your Aunt Gwen."

"Ha, ha.. Very funny you." Gwen said as she playfully smacked Mel on the butt with her dishtowel before turning back to her chores.

When their laughter faded, Sam asked abruptly, "Mel can I ask you a personal question?"

Gwen immediately froze, every fiber of her being alert and tense as Mel answered distractedly, "Sure, doll. What do you want to know?"

Sam paused for a second trying to organize her thoughts before asking, "How did a gorgeous Asian woman like you end up with such a distinctly Western name like 'Melissa?'"

The innocuous nature of her question nearly had Gwen sighing aloud in relief as the tension left her body. She returned to rinsing the dishes with a smile thinking that at least Sam could keep her libido under control. Then with a start, she realized that Katy had been alone in the dinning room with Tim for a good bit of time now. Gwen nearly dropped the plate she was rinsing and noisily let it clatter onto the counter before drying her hands. As nervous as she was, she straightened her dress as nonchalantly as she could.

Mel and Sam continued on with their conversation, barely giving Gwen a glance. Trying to quell her urge to burst into the dining room, she displayed such calmness that she by no means felt as she headed back in to check on Katy and Tim…

She felt confident that she had little to worry about leaving Mel and Sam having a quiet chat in the kitchen alone. Quite the contrary with her younger niece! Gwen was not sure that Katy could keep her hands to herself sitting inches away from Tim and his rugged good looks.

The moment Sam had collected the last of the dinner dishes from the table to go and help the others in the kitchen, Katy's heart almost leapt into her throat! If she was going to have a moment alone with Tim she had to make the most of it now.

He was everything that she had envisioned the perfect man to be; tall, dark and handsome, funny and smart with it. Tim had a body to die for and Katy had been burning with jealousy and abject hatred for Mel from the moment she saw the older woman's hand slip away from his lap. But when she recognized the huge bulge in Tim's jeans, she wanted to thank her aunt's sexy friend for giving her the inspiration for her next move. Sidling her chair a bit closer to his, Katy leaned forward and spoke very softly so as not to be heard in case anyone were to return to the room.

"Are you and Mel very close?" she asked.

Tim smiled warmly and answered, "She's been a good friend and is a wonderful lady."

Katy could hear the fondness he had for Mel in his tone and decided to tread carefully asking, "How did you two meet?"

He answered with an amused smirk, "The summer before I started college. I needed to earn some money and Mel offered me a job doing repairs at her shop. Later on, I started cleaning the pool and doing the gardening for her. Sort of like a handy man." Tim was beginning to wonder where this one-way inquisition was leading.

Summoning up all her courage, Katy asked coquettishly, "Does she work you hard?"

Tim was truly puzzled now and arched an eyebrow as he answered, "Yeah, sometimes."

She slid her hand onto his lap, seeking and quickly locating the huge erection that she knew would be there. Katy caressed it and tentatively asked, "This hard?"

He rolled his eyes toward the ceiling and sighed before answering, "So you saw that did you?"

Katy was elated with her success so far and decided that it was time to add a little sauce to the goose. She continued to enthusiastically stroke him, not asking for permission as she answered; the excitement evident in her tone, "Yes, I did. I was stunned then and I am even more amazed now; you are truly impressive."

A rumbling chuckle erupted from Tim as he surmised that Katy had been steering him toward this since the others had left the room. Astonished by Katy's brazen attitude he was unable to respond and silently thought, 'I've been led to the water. The only question now is do I take a drink?'

 

She could hardly contain herself, her hands not once leaving their treasured place in Tim's lap as she boldly stated, "I do believe that you are ready for some hard work right now!"

Tim was still laughing quietly, lowering his head and shaking it in disbelief at how easily this young girl had manipulated him quite literally and figuratively.

Sensing that she had reached a turning point, Katy prodded him to move his chair away from the table. She was still groping his swollen cock when she asked suggestively, "How about you stand up so that I can get a good look at you, big fella?"

He looked around the room nervously wondering what the hell he had stepped into. Tim looked down at Katy; surprised at her persistent efforts to get into his pants and asked conspiratorially, "Now? Here? What about the others, Mel, your sister and your aunt?"

Katy continued her eager ministrations and answered dismissively, "Oh, I can handle Aunt Gwen. I have before."

Wondering what she meant by that comment, Tim couldn't help but let the aching in his jeans override his anxiety. He slowly rose from the chair and stood up before the determined girl. Katy turned her chair to face him, and reached for the button of his jeans before continuing, "My sister has the 'hots' for your friend, or hadn't you noticed?"

Looking down at her, Tim shook his head and answered, "No, I hadn't noticed. My mind was, shall we say, 'elsewhere?"

When the button yielded, Katy's fingers trembled as she grasped for the zipper tab. She slowly lowered it, willing herself to calm down, wanting to just tear the clothes off him and jump on his incredible body.

Before his zipper was half way down, Katy was getting a real sense of how truly massive Tim was as the weight of him pushed outward against the material of his jeans. She released the metal tab, placed her hands on his hips, and with a gentle pull slowly slid his pants down.

Katy was delighted to find that Tim had no underwear to deal with. His dark curls appeared the instant the focus of her desire sprang into full view. Her heart was banging as she saw the full-length and width of him just inches from her face. Katy's thoughts were racing, 'It's enormous! Beautiful! Majestic!

She finally gave voice to her astonishing good fortune, "My god Tim. It's huge!"

Letting his jeans fall the rest of the way, she reached for his member with shaking fingers. Katy wrapped her hand around its tremendous girth, and even her tapering fingers failed to meet around it. With her other hand she found his equally impressive balls, reflexively stroking the massive hard-on while cupping and caressing Tim's heavy sac.

Without a second thought, she leaned forward with her mouth open and engulfed the swollen purple head. Katy had to strain her lips to encompass his tumescent prick as they slid along the bulging veins. Tim groaned aloud when the warmth of her mouth made contact, and any thoughts that he did have of restraint flew out the window…

Gwen had only progressed a few paces when she heard Katy exclaim aloud, "My god, Tim. It's huge!" She froze on the spot, hoping that she had misinterpreted what she had just heard. Proceeding cautiously, Gwen arrived at the archway to the dining room.

thickfinger
thickfinger
90 Followers