Visiting Aunt Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy honey," Aunt Nancy said as I began to move a little bit. "Omigod! Thought you were all the way in before."

"Sorry," I said, pulling myself out a bit before beginning a gently rocking motion, and soon Aunt Nancy was doing fine. More than fine, and she wasn't shy about talking about it either.

"Oh Kenny... honey... so good," she mumbled as if she was speaking in tongues as she actually staryed moving herself into me as I moved into her. "Feels so good."

"I know," I said as she took her hands off of her tits and grabbed my biceps. "Your pussy is so tight."

Together we rocked, and soon Aunt Nancy wa speaking in tongues again, babbling about how good it was before thrashing around on the bed below me, arching her shoulders off the bed as she reached back and grabbed the top of the mattress.

Every muscle and tendon in her neck, shoulders and arms bulged as she came, and while she was biting her lip sounds were coming out of her somehow.

"Omigod," Aunt Nancy said. "No more. Can't."

I started thrusting into her harder, trying to make myself cum, and either because I had cum twice before or had fought not to cum up until then, I wasn't quite there.

"Please," Aunt Nancy whimpered. "No more honey."

She might have thought I was teasing her, but the fact was that at least for the moment I couldn't cum. Almost, but not quite, and then she was going at it once more.

"No... omigod," Aunt Nancy cried as her body started to convulse, and then she was grabbing me by the head and pulling me down, stifling her cry first by burying her face in my neck and then sinking her teeth into my collarbone.

That did it for me, because after Aunt Nancy let go of the death grip she had on me and went back down hard onto the sheets, her flushed body fighting to catch her breath, my orgasm arrived.

"Coming," I grunted as I shot my load into my aunt, and Nancy's body quivered each time my cock jerked inside of her, unless I finally went limp.

I raised myself up and watched my cock slide out of her pussy, and I was surprised when I saw a trcikle of cum follow my dick out and then roll down the crack between her cheeks.

"You okay?" I asked, because Aunt Nancy looked out of it, buit she managed a weary smile while my sweat rained down on her chest.

"Yes honey," she sighed as I eased myself down on her and hugged her, our soggy bodies feeling good together. "I couldn't stop having orgasms. That was so - so..."

"I know," I said, figuring that she must have had a lot of energy stored up inside of her after all that time.

"I'm going to take a quick shower down in your bathroom," Aunt Nancy finally said as she eased herself out of the bed and got up on unsteady legs. "Can't go back to your mother looking and smelling like this."

"Let me help you," I said, although I was beat myself.

We tiptoed out to the hall and into the bathroom, and as I turned on the water and adjusted the temeprature Aunt Nancy leaned on my shoulder.

"I felt like 50 went I first went into your room," Aunt Nancy explained. "Then you made me feel like I was 20 again, but now I feel 80."

"Then it all averages out," I said as I helped her into the tub. "Can I join you?"

"I can't..."

"Neither can I," I said. "Just want to be with you, and I need a shower too."

We washed each other up, being tender with the intimate places, and after we stepped back out we dried each other off.

"I wasn't your first, was I?"

"No," I admitted. "You were the best though."

"You're sweet," Aunt Nancy said. "I can't imagine what I must look like compared to the girls you've had. I looked like they do now once, you know."

"You're beautiful now," I said as I started to respond to Aunt Nancy's toweling of my cock. "Can't you tell how horny you make me?"

"Oh my," Aunt Nancy said. "How do you do it?"

"You did it. I'm just standing here looking at you, but maybe tomorrow night you could visit me again?"

"Okay, if I'm still alive," Aunt Nancy said, and my face showed how happy I was at the thought of another night like this. "But what about this?'

"It will go away."

"Knowing you, you'll probably make it go away yourself," Aunt Nancy said. "Can't have that."

With that she first looked down at the rug beside the tub, and then led me over by the cock to the toilet, where the dropped the lid and sat down.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked as she held my cock in her hand. "Pretty sad, but in my whole life I've only been intimate with one guy besides your uncle. Yours is as big as theirs were - combined."

With that, she leaned forward and put my cock in her mouth. I rubbed her freckled shoulders as she sucked me, first tenderly and then with savageness that surprised me. As she twisted my nuts I came, and although the volume wasn't much the feeling was great.

***

We made love each night of our visit, and even once during the day when we snuck out and did it behind the barn, with Aunt Nancy bent over while I took her from behind.

Our visit turned out to be 6 days instead of 5 because Mom was having such a good time with her sister, and Mom thought I was such a good son for going along with staying another day that I scored points there besides.

"It's going to take a awhile for me to recover from this," Aunt Nancy said, since we weren't getting much sleep at night. "Your mom thinks I'm getting old because I've been taking naps during the day."

"I have too," I confessed before we made love one last time.

One last time for that visit, I mean. I made a point of paying Aunt Nancy visits every time my school schedule permitted, and that continued all through my college days.

My senior year Aunt Nancy mentioned that she had been seeing a local man and it was going well. When I asked how long that had been going on she admitted that they had been dating for over a year.

"I'm happy for you. That's great, but how come - I mean - why didn't you say something before?" I asked, since I had made probably 3 visits during that time. "Don't you two - you know?"

"Oh yes," Aunt Nancy admitted. "We do, but it's not like it is with you and me. We're special together."

***

She was right. It's been almost 40 years since then. Aunt Nancy is gone now, but not forgotten, and while I've had a couple of wives - two very good women mind you - and a few experiences in between those marriages, I can honestly say that she was right. We were special.

***

thank you for reading