Visiting David Ch. 02

Story Info
Panty lover meets his match.
3.3k words
4.43
38.5k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanichi
Sanichi
28 Followers

In chapter one Jonathan went to stay with his college buddy and lifelong friend before David married the beautiful Samantha and left his life forever. His conflicting emotions got the better of him and it wasn't long before he indulged his panty fetish with the luxurious underwear of the bride-to-be. David knows of his friend's weakness and encourages him to explore.

*******

David stepped forward and put his arm around Jonathan. His friend shivered at the intimate touch but somehow it felt right.

"Since we were kids we've done everything together," David said quietly. "But we never did this."

"You can say that again," laughed Jonathan, a little nervously.

David's hand ran down to his ass and stroked him through the silk panties he was wearing. That was definitely strange but Jonathan felt his cock start to rise.

"These look great on you," David said. "They really are my favorites. In fact I bought the set to go with them. I think the rest of the outfit should be here somewhere."

He turned to the bedroom dresser.

"Yes, I know," said Jonathan. He felt the shame of sneaking through the private drawer of his best friend's fiancée the previous morning. "David, I have to tell you. Yesterday, while you and Samantha were out-"

"It's cool, man, we're friends. About to become a little more than."

"But Samantha-"

"She's cool with it too."

"She knows?"

"Dude, we're not stupid. Jeez, I nearly bust a nut when I heard you scurrying about up here when we came home. I knew you couldn't resist. I wanted to test you."

Jonathan looked thoroughly miserable. David patted his butt.

"Samantha thought it was totally hot. This was her idea."

"You mean-?"

"You and me and this dresser of delight." David looked into Jonathan's eyes. "She loves me, Jonathan. She wants what I want, and I want this. I think you do too. Heck, I've known about your panty thing for years, since college anyway."

Jonathan flushed again. "How?"

David shrugged. "Hey, man, girls talk."

Jonathan felt a rush of embarrassment. So his college girlfriend told all her friends about how he liked to wear women's underwear. Her underwear. How he jerked off while wearing it, or she jerked him into it, how he tried every which way to incorporate any kind of lingerie into their sex sessions. Perhaps even that he liked to hold her used panties to his face when they made love. They all must have had a good laugh about that.

It didn't seem fair, it wasn't just him being weird or selfish, Cindy seemed to enjoy it just as much as he did, and it turned him on so much they always had great sex. It meant too that he was completely faithful to her; no girl could come close to satisfying him in that simple way she did. The proof was the fact that he had not found another girl willing to experiment since, leading to several unhappy relationships. He was so grateful for Cindy's understanding that he went to great lengths to please her, in every way, to show how much it meant to him. Isn't that what any girl wanted? It's not as if he didn't like to do the things she asked to do either, he was always happy to give it straight when it was her turn. She had a few kinks of her own, yet he was ever happy to oblige. Had she despised him all that time? He felt such a fool. What must his friends have thought?

"Lynette thought it was hot," David said with a smile. "She started me that way too. Hers were the first panties I wore." He was still firmly stroking Jonathan's ass through the panties. "Once you start, you can't stop. But you know that, right? It took me a little while to really get into it, but I've got to compliment you, my man, you were really on to something."

Jonathan closed his eyes, relishing the caress of David's hand. Instinctively, he reached down and brushed the front of David's panties. His friend moved his hips towards him and he felt the erection pressed stiffly against the fabric. Jonathan tentatively cupped the shaft with his hand, and ran his thumb over the head. He felt his own cock straining against his panties, and took a step forwards.

Their cocks brushed together, through nylon and silk. It felt as if electricity charged him.

David's hands were still on his ass, and his friend tugged suddenly, bringing them slapped hard against each other, skin against skin, their panties pressed tight. Jonathan felt powerless to resist, if he wanted to resist.

He had never touched a man, never really wanted to; certainly not David, his closest friend. They had been naked together many times in all sorts of circumstances, swimming, camping, sports, but never like this, never sexually. And it was sexual, God it was sexual.

Jonathan buried his head against David's shoulder and reached behind him to stroke his ass through the white lacy panties. Were these the same pair he had searched for in the bathroom hamper? He loved the feeling, and ran his hands all round David's tight buttocks. Their cocks rubbed gently against each other. It was strange but wonderful. Something deep within him felt it to be right. They stood hugging tight, their hips grinding slowly, hands rubbing each other's panties, and Jonathan wanted it to go on forever.

He realized then that he somehow could never imagine doing anything like this with David if they were not wearing panties. Why was that? It seemed such a slight difference, a scrap of material, yet it signified something more. These were feminine garments, women's things, and they had crossed over. Somehow it was sharing this forbidden delight that was the key to a secret door he never even thought of opening.

David seemed to read his mind. "I was worried that you might not still indulge."

"You mean wearing panties? Heck, when the impulse hits me I can't resist."

"That's what I hoped when I added these panties to Samantha's little pile."

"You did that," considered Jonathan. "You planned this?"

"Kind of. I always wondered what it would be like to be with another guy, but somehow I couldn't see it happening. It had to be someone I knew well, and it had to be like this. I can't explain it."

"David, believe me, I understand."

"I never got what guys would see in each other when women are so beautiful. Even a handsome man is still a man."

They continued to fondle each other through their panties, hips rolling, hard cocks nuzzling together.

"Something about sex with a man makes me uneasy. I suppose it might have crossed my mind to wonder what it would be like to suck a man's cock, but I sure as heck didn't want anything up my butt. Samantha opened my eyes to that."

Jonathan was stunned. "Samantha?"

"Oh, yeah. She looks like butter wouldn't melt, but let me tell you, she's taken me to places I didn't think it was possible to go. I'd like you to share in that."

He moved his hand firmly to Jonathan's cock, and grasped tight through the panties. Jonathan moaned a little, feeling a bolt of excitement shoot through him. David tickled his balls.

"Let's do this right. Come on, let's see what we can find here. I think you got a little glimpse yesterday."

"David, this is so sudden for me. I want you to know that I love and respect you both. I'm sorry about what I did."

"Hey, it's all right, I open this drawer and lust overtakes me too. Show me what you chose."

Jonathan ran a hand across the contents of the drawer. He would gladly have worn any and all of it, everything was so sensuously beautiful. He pulled out the black bra, garter belt and silky pink slip.

"Mmm, yeah, I love that one. Samantha has the same thing in her size."

"You mean--?"

David laughed. "I told you we weren't exactly looking through her things. That's mostly down here."

He opened a lower drawer in the dresser. Neatly divided were bras, pantyhose, and many pairs of panties, nearly all plain simple cotton.

"She's a sexy girl but even I wouldn't expect her to wear this stuff all the time. We save it for special occasions." David handed the things Jonathan chose to his friend. "Like now."

Jonathan had still not recovered a sense of reality. How had it happened that a lifetime acquaintance with David had never strayed to something so far beyond the ordinary as this? The difference was this sudden revelation, and as simple a thing as a love of feminine garments. How much more intimate could two people get than to share the experience of wearing a woman's underwear. One special woman.

It felt almost as if Samantha was there in the room with them, guiding her lover and his best friend to join in exploration of each other's bodies through the expedient of her intimate apparel. David chose a full basque and held it up. "This is my favorite."

Jonathan murmured softly, "I can see why."

He felt quite detached as he slipped the bra on and fastened his garter belt. He rolled on the stockings. This felt perfectly natural but he could not fail to be aware that his subliminal fantasy had emerged to a reality far beyond wildest imagining. He even became a little self conscious that David was watching, as if he was a woman in a store changing room or community gym, dressing in front of others. He somehow wanted to show himself at his best. He slid the pink silk slip over his head and smoothed it down over his body. It was still pretty tight, David's or not.

"That looks great on you, Jon. You have fabulous legs. Here, help me with this."

He held the basque over his body, arms through the straps, and turned so that Jonathan could fasten the back. He placed his hands on his hips and breathed in as Jonathan slipped the hooks into eyes.

"How tight do you want it?"

"As far as it will go."

"Great minds think alike."

David turned about. If it were possible his cock was harder than before, poking forward under the panties. Jonathan chose a pair of stockings and bunched them, ready to roll them up his friend's legs. David rested a hand on his shoulder as he knelt down to start.

He would not otherwise have noticed, but David's legs were completely hairless. "You shave?"

"Uh-huh. Samantha showed me."

Such a lucky man. Jonathan smoothed the stocking up over David's knees to his thigh, reveling in the sensuous touch. He rolled up the next stocking as David fastened the first, stretching the garter tabs taut along his thighs. Jonathan slid the other stocking on, and did up the garters on that side. They turned to the mirror to admire the effect.

They looked like women with rigid cocks. No long hair or make-up, and no breasts or curves, not even the proper silhouette, but women nonetheless because their bodies were shapely enough in their restrictive feminine undergarments, cinched at the waist. Each had finely-toned long slender legs that, if not the equal of the most attractive woman, were better than many. Their stockings shimmered over their calves and ankles and thighs. Their panties stretched tight over rounded rumps every bit as smooth and pert as a woman, their hips narrow only to a critical eye. As Jonathan had discovered the day before, his padded bra gave him quite an acceptable semblance of breasts. The slip looked like a dress.

But they were not intent on appearing as women. Jonathan had never worn a wig or used make-up or perfume. He loved his manly body, could never imagine not having a penis, did not find himself longing to change gender as a transsexual would. No, he was moved by the simple act of dressing in lingerie, a fetish and no more. One he could now share.

The two men stood for what seemed an eternity, their eyes drinking in their ersatz feminine form.

Wordlessly, David turned to Jonathan and kissed him full on the lips. Jonathan closed his eyes. It was intense but curiously emotionless, pleasant but not particularly arousing. He drew back a little and they left their faces close, breathing hard. As if in a trance Jonathan dropped slowly to his knees, his cheek brushing the smooth shiny fabric of the basque, hands running down, hugging close. David swayed a little, his cock a rigid bulge at the level of his friend's mouth.

Jonathan couldn't believe what he was about to do. He had sometimes thought about sucking another man's cock, in idle fantasy, but imagined an anonymous encounter where he would not have to face up to the contradictions in his sexual psyche. He could never be gay, he loved women too much. He had always loved women, everything about them stirred yearning in him. In some way he wanted to be close to them beyond mere sexual conquest, and found wearing their most intimate items of apparel the surest indication of that. He could never imagine wanting to be with a man in the same way, but then he never could imagine being here with his best friend, both wearing women's underwear, each with their cock straining in panties.

Now he was stroking that friend's cock, rubbing his balls through those panties, running his hands over a man's stockinged legs, pulling his thick shaft gently from its silky folds, bending forward to meet its heat, feeling the blood throbbing along its length in his hand, touching the tip with his tongue, licking the head, pulling the skin back as far as he could.

He took David's erection into his mouth.

It felt strange, warm and somehow not actually hard as he might have thought but only firm, that if he probed with his tongue the flesh gave slightly. He was so absorbed in the intensity that he nearly forgot to breathe. God, this was so exciting.

He felt like a teenage girl might, not quite knowing what to do. He wanted so much to please David but he had never sucked a cock before. Damn, he had this done to him a hundred times, he should know exactly what to do!

"Oh, that's it, that's good," groaned David.

Jonathan smiled inside, he had the idea now. His head bobbed busily, his tongue working all round the shaft, flicking the slit, his lips drawing back over the head before he plunged it back in and sucked greedily. He rubbed the panties over David's balls with one hand, the waistband drawn tight just under his shaft, balls cupped in a silken case like precious jewels. He thought about what girls did to him to turn him on when they gave head, and ran a finger lightly between David's legs and probed gently.

"Go on," David breathed.

Jonathan found the right spot a little further back, and pressed his finger through the fabric. David's legs bucked a little and he moaned softly. Jonathan pressed harder, working his finger inside David's asshole, sliding the panty material in. David must have been ready for that. His body tensed and his hands gripped the back of Jonathan's head. He was about to come, no doubt about it.

Jonathan was caught in a moment of reflection. He had been sucked off by girls who swallowed and girls who didn't. Some liked it but others did not - one even cried when she thought she had to but couldn't, and it hurt him that she thought he would use her in that way. In fact he never put pressure on any of the wonderful women who thought to give oral pleasure to come in their mouths. What was the point? 'Spit 'n' rinse' as his dentist used to say. He was more than happy just to come, and if they liked the taste so much the better. Now he faced that same decision but it was no choice at all. He ran his thumb underneath David's shaft and felt the tube at the base. He had pressed there to dam his own explosion many times, and this time he would be ready. Yet before he had time to act, he felt the first hot surge of cum erupt in his mouth, firing in spurts to the back of his throat.

His mind went blank. He didn't know where he was, or who he was, or what he was doing. There was just his mouth and this cock, and the taste of hot cum, and he swallowed, and sucked, and rubbed the shaft greedily, pumping every drop.

David's knees buckled. He groaned and ran his fingers through Jonathan's hair. His body shuddered and breath came in a long sigh of satisfaction, till he staggered back and collapsed on the bed. His friend rose, face flushed and a grin on his lips.

"Well?"

"What do you want, a round of applause?" David laughed.

"A Thank You would be nice."

"Perhaps I can do something for you."

David tucked his softening penis back into his panties. He turned and bent over the bed, his pantied ass raised with his hands spread in front. He peeped over his shoulder and spread his legs apart.

Jonathan could not resist the invitation. He felt a dribble of pre-cum seep into his panties as he gazed at the panties stretched taut over his friend's buttocks. He ran his hands over them, sliding a finger under the hem, tracing the curve to his balls. He raised the slip and thumbed his own heaving erection from under his panties. He grasped it in his fist and rubbed hard, drinking in the sight of David in his stockings and basque and tight lacy panties.

He stood close and pressed his cock against David's ass, and began to rub all over. He slid the head down and pressed through the silky material over David's tight puckered hole.

"That's it, right there," David moaned.

Jonathan stopped suddenly. "I'm sorry, David, I can't."

"Come on, it'll be good."

"No, I mean it. I don't mind this other stuff, in fact it feels great, but... Let's just say I'm not ready for that. This is all kind of new to me."

David laughed and pulled Jonathan onto the bed. They collapsed and rolled together, a tangle of arms and legs. "You're a prude."

"You're a slut."

"Ooh, keep talking."

"Well, I guess I'm a whore," whispered Jonathan in David's ear, as he massaged David's cock back to life with an expert hand. "I do oral to completion."

"And how," David sighed.

Jonathan propped himself on an elbow. "So you're saying Samantha is really OK with this?"

"You and me? Jon, she knows me and she knows how I feel about you. She trusts me. I certainly trust her, and I will do for the rest of my life."

"But isn't it cheating?"

"I would never cheat on her. Why would I, she gives me everything I could ever want. Everything except this. This is something she isn't able to give."

David stroked Jonathan's penis. It had been stiff from the moment they dressed.

"OK. Let me see if I've got the hang of this cocksucking business."

David slid down the bed and kneeled between Jonathan's legs. A blissful smile appeared on Jonathan's face as he settled back into soft pillows.

"You know, David, I've always said you were a lucky man for knowing Samantha, but I've realized that I'm the lucky one." Jonathan smiled. "I know you both."

Sanichi
Sanichi
28 Followers