Visiting Emma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved aside and let me rinse off, then handing me the soap.

“Are you okay to help me?” she asked. As if there was a chance in Hell I was going to say no.

I lathered up the soap and began to slide my hands over her. I started with her shoulders and as she turned away from me I washed the soap down her back. Wrapping my hands around from behind her, I covered her stomach and slid up between her breasts. Then I moved back down and bent at the knee as I washed her pert little butt. I slid down her legs to her feet and she lifted each one as I ran my soapy hands over them.

As I brought my hands up her legs, I ran along the inside of them, but as I got to her thighs she stopped me before I touched too much, “No no,” she said, quietly taking the soap from me. “I’ll do that.”

Slipping the soap back between her thighs, she began to gently wash herself, and watching me as she did it. I couldn’t take my eyes from her, from her hands as they caressed her sensitive skins, to the look on her face as she seemed so quietly pleased.

“Jack,” she said softly. “I knew you wouldn’t touch me if I asked you not to.”

“Did you?”

“Mm hmm,” she said, shifting so that the water hit her just above her pubic hair and ran down between her thighs. “That’s part of why I thought this would work.”

“Part of why?” I asked, standing up. “Is there another reason?”

“Yes, but it’s embarrassing, I’ll tell you later.”

I would’ve pressed further, but she turned her back to me and put her head under the shower spray, asking if I would wash her hair.

“Sure,” I said, reaching for the shampoo. I squeeze some out into the palm of my hand.

“Are you ready?” she asked me, running her hands through her hair and getting it completely soaked.

“Yes.”

She leaned back upright, and I ran my hands over her head, spreading shampoo. Within moments I had gotten her completely soaped up. She was leaning her head back to me, her hair hanging loosely and her hand on the door rail, when I told her I was done. She stood up straight then, and her hair fell to the middle of her back, sticking to her skin.

“Can you help me rinse?”

“Mm hmm,” I responded, letting out a breath I didn’t know I’d been holding.

She gathered her hair in one hand at the nape of her neck, and leaned forward, one hand against the wall behind the shower spray. It was at that moment that I really got a chance to look at her, a snapshot for my memory.

Her body was lean, her skin a bit darker than I would’ve thought before then, but maybe it was the shower lighting, I don’t know, and she had some of the most beautiful body parts. She had gorgeous calves and ankles, which she was now keeping pressed together, and I loved her butt. Her back was beautiful, with smooth, unmarked skin and she had such feminine hands, with thin fingers and well-kept nails. Sure, I had noticed many of those things before, but seeing them like this was… she couldn’t have had any idea just how much “pressure” I was building.

“Jack,” she said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I leaned forward to help her rinse. My erection was getting nearly painful. I couldn’t really help her rinse, but the act of trying brought me so close that I brushed the front of my rigid cock against the slightly widened space between her cheeks. I froze.

I wasn’t sure what her reaction would be, if she’d ignore it or consider it “out of bounds”, but I figured she’d realize it was an accident.

Then she took me completely by surprise. She shifted, putting a little arch in her back and swaying her hips slightly, as if she were searching for me.

I pretended to still be trying to make myself useful with her hair, and I brushed against her again, only this time I pushed my cock directly into that widened space. The angle I met her at, with her back now arched, combined with the slipperiness of the soap running down from her back was… I almost don’t have words. The slippery heat of her spread skin was Heaven. I made a noise, low in my throat, as I pressed against her.

She pushed back against me, stronger, and then put both hands against the wall. It felt so good I couldn’t think of much else… the smell of her shampoo, the intoxicating illicitness of the whole thing… it was becoming overwhelming. I slid myself up and down the middle of her ass, and even with her pressed against me, I put my hands on her hips to help. It felt so good. When she gathered her hair again and pulled it off her back to let it hang under the water, the view I had of her combined with the feeling, was too much….

Every muscle in my body stretched, and suddenly I felt a warmth come up from my toes as I released, emptying myself in strong, thick pulses up and across her soapy back.

I don’t know how long I stood there as she slid her ass against me, milking me, but suddenly I felt like I was going to fall. I nearly slipped, grabbing the door rail and trying to settle myself. My head was swimming, and I felt like I couldn’t get enough air.

She turned around to me, making a sound of surprise when she saw me. There was a corner seat in the shower, and in no time she had me sitting on it. I told her I was okay, but she said I needed air—that sounded very likely.

She immediately turned off the water, slid open the shower door and then knelt next to me. The rush of cold air was just what I needed, and as I took a breath I turned to her and smiled what felt like a completely self-indulgent smile.

“Well,” she said, amazingly conversational considering she was naked and kneeling in front of me. “Don’t you look like the cat that ate the canary?”

I didn’t reply, I just breathed. And smiled.

“I never did tell you the other reason I was comfortable in the shower with you….”

Suddenly my mind focused. The cool air was doing the trick, and my swollen cock was finally starting to relax.

“No, you didn’t.”

She put her hand on my dick, when it’s limp I just think of it as a dick, and moved closer to me. Her breasts, beautiful with brown sugar nipples, swayed a little as she shifted.

“I was comfortable partly because,” she said, rubbing her hand over my now-stirring cock. I was a little sensitive, but her touch was very light, just enough for me to feel it. “I was comfortable partly because if you could behave yourself and do as I asked, I could get away with being in there with you,” she said, moving even closer. “But I was completely comfortable because,” and she lightly kissed my lips, “you not being able to control yourself and taking me right here was what I really wanted anyway.”

Whatever had been keeping me from this before was gone, because I didn’t give it a second thought. I pulled her to me, up off her knees and into my lap facing me. With her legs hanging, I put my hands under her butt and picked her up—as I did, she wrapped herself around me, her arms and legs drawing us tightly together. My legs were sturdy, thank God, or that would’ve made for an embarrassing emergency call, and I carried her from the bathroom.

“MMmm, Jack,” she breathed, pressing herself against me, squirming in my arms. She bit my neck, nipping again and again, and she began to make little noises.

Strange that I hadn’t noticed it before, but as I carried her across the floor to the bed, I noticed that she hadn’t done much to rinse herself off. Her hair was mostly soap free, but her back was still much like I left it, and the fact that she didn’t seem to care turned me on much more than I ever could’ve guessed it would.

I took the last few steps to the bed and tried to set her down, but she wouldn’t let go, and I rolled heavily on her as we both landed. I heard her give a little gasp and I immediately asked if she was okay. I tried to pull away to check her, but I had no chance—her legs held me in place. I felt her push herself against me, felt her hot oval flush against my abdomen, her lips sliding against me, looking for my cock.

“Please,” she whispered, and then even more urgently, “I need you inside me.”

I pushed myself away just a bit, so that I could look down and put my hand on my cock. Then, I pushed myself against her hole… wet, hot, swollen and waiting, she opened to me, and I filled her.

“Ohh, yes,” her voice just above a whisper. “Put it in… all of it….”

I pushed again, this time going in to the hilt. For the strangest moment it was as if she were drained of all her energy, as she quietly lay beneath me. She finally let out a satisfied sigh, and began to slowly move on my cock.

I kissed her neck, trying not to bite, and I lowered my mouth to her nipples. As soon as I drew my tongue across one of them, she bucked, then gripping me even tighter with her legs. I began to move with her, pulling out and then slowly pushing my way back in. She felt incredible, on the outside and the in.

“I need this,” she said in my ear. “God, I so need this.”

My legs began to shake as I sped up my rhythm.

She dug her heels hard into me, straining to hold me in close, and just above a whisper, “Tell me you’re fucking me.”

“I’m fucking you,” I said, my voice was low, that harsh gravel sound you get when you’ve been up drinking all night.

“Use my name.” Her breath was hot on my chest.

“I’m fucking you, Emma,” I said, my voice catching as she tightened her grip on me. She raised her head forward, and bit my shoulder. Not painful, an incredible turn on. “I’m going to keep fucking you until you tell me to stop.”

She made a little sound and stretched her arms out on the bed, making fists in the sheets. “Are you going to make me come?”

“I’m going to make you come all over my cock.”

She brought her hands up to my head and leaned up to kiss me. Her breath was becoming shallow, and her hips were moving with me, drawing me deeply into her with each thrust. “Am I going to make you come?” she asked, her voice shaky.

“Yes,” I replied, my voice getting harsh. “You’re going to make me come all over your insides.”

“Oh, fuck,” was all she got out, and it was between her breaths, getting faster and more shallow.

I was so close, doing everything I could to wait for the right moment.

“I’m going to fill you so full of me, you’re going to feel me inside you all day.”

“Uhh! Oh God, I’m gonna,” she clenched my hair in her hands, her arms and legs so tightly around me she pulled herself up to me. I could feel the beginning tremors inside her, the little waves of her orgasm starting. “Jack! Come in—come—side me….”

I felt her take a breath and hold it. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and her mouth was slightly open, her bottom lip shaking just a tiny bit.

She held still a moment, and I pushed myself into her, as deep as I could, deeper than I had yet, and I felt her orgasm wash her.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” she exhaled, letting her arms go limp and falling back to the bed. When she fell back, I followed her down, burying my head into her pillow and then I came, washing her insides. It seemed like I came forever, shooting again and again as I felt her hold me to her with her legs.

“God, Jack,” she said, just above a whisper, then audibly swallowing. “God.”

I still had my head in the pillow. Suddenly I worried I was crushing her under my weight. I started to move a little, but she held me fast.

“Don’t,” she said. “You’re not hurting me.”

And then I let myself relax completely.

12