Visiting Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You’re right, Emmie,” I said, quietly. “I’m not used to this. This place just feels different.”

She put a hand on my back, high up around my shoulders, and I felt Mel’s hand glide over the small of my back, down near my waist, and I took in a deep breath.

“It’s been a long time, girls,” I said, keeping my voice low, not wanting to ruin the moment. “I’ve missed you both.”

Melinda put her head on my shoulder and I heard her give a small sigh. “Me too,” I heard her say.

Emma turned a smile to me that gave me strange butterflies, and before it showed in my face I looked back out onto the expanse through the window.

It was at that moment that Steve came back in, and he came in quietly too, walking up behind us. I turned when I heard the cork creak and pop.

“Perfect timing, my man,” I said as he began to pour the wine into the glasses we’d left on the kitchen table.

He handed Emma a half-full glass, and then Mel.

“There’s no wind out there tonight,” he said, then pouring mine and his. “Shouldn’t be too cold….”

Mel took a sip and pulled her hair off her shoulders and held it up behind her head. “Emm,” she asked. “You have anything I can put this up with?”

Emma nodded. “Did you bring something to change into?”

Mel said she had, and the two of them went upstairs.

“You need to borrow some swim trunks?” Steve asked me, leaning against the table.

“No, I have some—you told me to bring them five times, remember?”

He laughed.

“Being around Mel,” I said, taking a sip. “Really brings back some memories. At times it seems like yesterday, and others it seems like a completely different lifetime.”

“Yeah,” Steve nodded. “You just disappeared after you and Corenne parted… maybe you were putting that life behind you. But this is good. I’m glad you made it out here.”

“Me too,” I admitted. Here was Steve, sounding almost worried about me, and here I was getting butterflies when I made eye contact with his fiance. It was just that I had known Emma before, and there had been times when we could’ve… well, had I not been faithful to Corenne, we could’ve… but, it was better not to think about that sort of thing. I decided to push it out of my head, man up and quit being such a greedy asshole. I would flirt with Melinda, but right then and there I decided that even if Emma came on to me (which didn’t seem too likely, but there had been some odd moments since my arrival this afternoon) I would push her away—she was off limits.

And as if it too had been a long lost friend, my smile returned.

“I think I’ll go change. I’ll be right back.”

I headed upstairs, found my bag where I’d left it a few hours earlier, and withdrew my swim trunks. Leaving my tank on, I went to the bathroom and looked around for a couple of towels. While I was doing that, Mel and Emma found me.

“What’cha looking for?” Mel asked me.

I told her, and she opened a cabinet just outside the door. There were the towels.

“Here,” Emma said, handing me a bathrobe. “It’ll be very cold when you get out.”

Mel handed me a pair of sandals.

Much better than a couple of towels, that’s for sure.

Steve showed up in his trunks and sandals and we went downstairs. I slid open the glass door leading to the deck and the tub, while Steve grabbed the wine. As a little quartet, we walked out onto the deck, down the steps and around the tub. Emma touched a switch and the cover began to recede. Top notch.

After a moment of standing—it was noticeably cold already; I could easily imagine how cold it would be later when we got out—the girls disrobed and got down into the tub. Before she got in, I noticed that Mel was wearing a two-piece bikini, light blue and definitely sexy. I noticed Emma in a slightly more conservative top and bottom set, light green, like the undies she’d worn the night we’d all gotten drunk playing cards—I really had to stop remembering things like that.

But it was hard not to look, to notice. And even if I hadn’t just told myself not to, I needed to avoid looking anyway due to the thin material of the swim trunks and how easily they would give away any hint of my arousal.

So I instead focused on the wine bottles Steve had set at the edge of the tub.

“You comin in?” I heard Melinda ask me, and I turned to her with a grin on my face.

“Sure,” I replied, stepping down into the tub. It was so hot—I hadn’t realized how cold I’d gotten. There were lots of bubbles, and foam, and the wine began to get poured.

“This feels so good,” I said, once I had my glass in hand and my body under the water up to my neck. It was a round tub, but big, which was good because I didn’t want to accidentally touch Steve’s feet.

“Mm hmmm,” I heard from my left. Melinda. Emma was to my right, and Steve was almost perfectly across from me. I was totally comfortable, with my head leant back on the soft bumper around the tub’s rim, and any potential arousal both hidden by the bubbles and dampened by being in the same water as Steve. I could survive this without embarrassment. No problem.

“This is a great hot tub, Steve,” Melinda said, squirming a little and settling herself down lower too.

Emma had her hair up, but Melinda kept hers down—I guess she had decided not to put it up. The last two inches of it fell into the water when she got done settling.

Her eyes closed, and without a hint of a smile about what she was about to say, Melinda asked, “Do you guys remember that time we did this over at Ben’s place?”

Ben was an old friend of mine, one Steve didn’t know.

Corenne and I had taken Emma and Melinda and a few other girls over to Ben’s place for his birthday. The booze had flown freely, and we’d combined sitting in the hot tub with a drinking game—and if you’ve ever consumed alcohol in a hot tub, like we did then and we were right there at Steve and Emma’s, well, let’s just say, everybody becomes a ‘lightweight’. Emma and I had gotten into a little trouble that night. We blamed it on the alcohol, it was only a little kissing, but it happened nonetheless.

Before I could do more than nod, Emma answered.

“Who could forget? I got to kiss Jack that night.”

I closed my eyes and tried to lean back further. But I couldn’t help the smile.

“Yeah,” was all I said.

“I kissed the man that owned the tub,” Melinda said. “Let’s do that again.”

I opened my eyes at that, and looked at Steve, who, for all intents and purposes, looked like the cat that had just eaten the canary. Then I looked at Melinda.

“No?” she asked me. I looked to Emma, who was smiling a little coyly.

“Just for old times’ sake,” Emma said, taking a quick glance at Steve. Steve didn’t notice though, because he was watching Melinda slink through the water toward him.

I looked back at Emma. She scooted closer to me until I could feel her arm touch mine under the water as she sat next to me on the bench. We both seemed to be watching Steve and Melinda, and I, at least, with a touch of surprise. I just hadn’t expected this.

“Y’know,” I said, under my breath, so only she could hear me, “I remember us kissing for nearly ten minutes.”

Emma gave a small laugh.

“You’ll have to settle for a lot less this time,” she said, turning and reaching an arm over me. Her hand brushed me as she moved, and she discovered that I was completely aroused. It had happened in a moment, the alcohol, the sexiness of both girls, the idea of kissing Emma, all of it was a bit much, and it had me fired. She looked puzzled for a moment, quickly glanced down at the water and then back at me, her body nearly over me, our heads level. “Are you…?” she began. I felt her hand under the water as she moved it over my shorts. My eyes shot wide as I felt her hand cup my balls, and then slide up my cock to my waist.

“Yes, you are,” she said, her eyes filled with what looked to me like amusement and satisfaction. “I hope that doesn’t get wasted.”

I didn’t have anything to say, so I just looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She flashed a little smile, and leaned into me. She kissed me and it was a slightly familiar blend of tastes that included a little wine, a little of her, and a little salt from perspiration. It was wonderful. Maybe I should’ve felt guilty.

I don’t know how long we kissed, only a moment I think, but she made a tiny little noise, like a cross between a very small sigh and a whimper.

“Emma!” we both separated our lips immediately at the sound of Melinda’s voice. Melinda had moved across the tub and was next to us. She leaned into us. “Is he that good a kisser?”

I don’t know if Steve heard her or not, and I was avoiding looking him in the eye. I barely noticed Emma nod, but as soon as I did, I laughed.

Melinda looked at me. “Well, I think it’s time to switch partners.”

Emma pushed herself away from me, across the tub to Steve. And Melinda more than took her place. Mel was so small, and she moved quickly, taking me completely by surprise as she straddled me, her thighs hot against mine, even in the water. “I’m going to enjoy this,” she said, lowering herself until she felt my solid cock.

She gave a little gasp, popping up a tiny bit, and then leaned into me.

She pressed her lips to mine, her mouth slightly open. We kissed for a long moment while she rubbed herself against me very, very slowly. Almost imperceptibly.

When she pulled her lips from mine, I literally came up for air.

“Ohhh, mmmm,” Melinda said, climbing out of my lap and turning to sit next to me. “You were right, he’s good.”

Steve laughed and said, “Sounds like you’re building a reputation, Jack.”

“This weekend was such a good idea,” I declared, leaning my head back again.

Steve laughed some more at that.

We poured some more wine, while Emma slipped over next to Melinda. She whispered something in Melinda’s ear, but I certainly couldn’t hear it. Melinda, amazingly, seemed to blush from it, and suddenly said, “Steve, I need some more wine.”

Emma laughed, seemingly very pleased with herself. Steve and I shared a quick, “What the hell?” look, but like a good man, he gave the lady what she wanted.

Soon, Emma was back with Steve, sitting in his lap, and Melinda never moved more than a foot away from me. We talked about things we’d done together, a couple of stories Steve hadn’t heard, mostly clean, but with a little spice to make them funny.

It wasn’t too long though before Steve said he needed to get out before he turned into a raisin. Emma quickly agreed. Steve said they were going in to shower off the hot tub water, and that if we waited a few minutes before coming in ourselves, there’d be no problem with the showers staying hot. Melinda agreed, and I shrugged. It wasn’t a big deal to me, and besides, I’d get a moment alone with Mel in the tub.

So, Steve and Emma went inside, and Mel and I just sat side by side relaxing, her to my left. It sent a shock through me when I felt her right hand on my stomach, her elbow almost breaking the surface. I sat completely still, my eyes all but closed. I imagined her the same way. Then, after a moment, her hand slid downward, her fingers stopping at the waistline of my shorts. I held my breath a moment, and she slipped her hand, palm flat against my skin, under the waistline and between my body and my cock. She stopped moving then, and just left her hand there. I flexed my Kegel muscles once or twice, tapping my straining cock against her knuckles. I heard her giggle.

Without a word, she slipped her hand around my shaft, getting a tight grip. My cock had been hard ever since she’d been in my lap, and it was almost painful. Her hand, finally squeezing it, was… I felt a warmth throughout my body, and I know I groaned low in my throat. She didn’t giggle this time, she just quietly held me in her hand, while I continued to flex my cock. In the end, we just stayed that way, neither of us changing our position, for a few minutes.

When Melinda suggested we get out and go take showers, I have to admit, I was very disappointed she’d made showers plural.

But she swayed her hips when she got out, the way a woman does when she wants you to see her do it.

Later, everyone was pretty tired, and the alcohol was making it worse, so when I got out of the shower, had put on some shorts and a shirt, I found Steve hanging out by the stairs.

“Hey, man,” he said. “I volunteered to let you know we were all heading to bed. I think Melinda’s crashed out there,” he said, nodding at a closed door.

“Okay with me,” I said, running a hand through my hair. “I’m exhausted. I could use some rest.”

“Great,” Steve said. “Glad you made it out here—I’ll see you tomorrow at breakfast.”

With that, Steve headed off down the hall toward his bedroom and what I momentarily imagined was a waiting Emma, when he turned back to me at the last moment.

“Oh, before I forget,” he said. “I’m picking Joe and Kathy up at the airport tomorrow afternoon. We’ve made reservations for the six of us at a restaurant Emma’s been waiting to try—it’s formal, so….”

“Yeah, I heard I’d need some nice clothes. No problem.”

“Great. We’ve got tickets to a show after, so get some sleep and plan on a long night tomorrow.”

I nodded and we both headed our separate ways.

I crawled into bed, a really nice bed with good sheets and everything, but I just couldn’t sleep. Classic case of being tired until my head hit the pillow. So I tossed and turned for a little bit.

Just when I thought about getting up and rummaging for a snack downstairs I thought I heard a tiny knock on my door—then, while I was trying to decide whether I’d really heard a knock, Melinda opened the door and slipped in wearing a gray t-shirt and dark blue panties.

I thought about pretending to be asleep.

“Jack,” she whispered.

I’ve never proclaimed to be an actor, so I decided to forget the being asleep bit.

“Can’t sleep?” I asked her.

She shook those brown locks of hair, and bit her lip.

“Too cold.”

It was certainly cold in the house. I’m just one of those people that give off a lot of body heat, so it wasn’t bothering me.

“Well, come over here and get under some covers,” I flipped a corner of the sheet and comforter. She was there in a second.

And she was so cold, her skin was like ice. Man, I almost regretted letting her in.

“No feet on my back, okay?”

She laughed, and snuggled up to me, putting her face and hands in my chest.

“This needs to go,” she said, obviously meaning my tank. My last line of defense against her cold arms, but suddenly I was remembering our exchange in the hot tub, and I let her help me off with my top.

“Better?” I asked, once we were back under the covers.

“Mmm hmm,” she nodded with a satisfied smile.

I didn’t know if she planned to just sleep or what, but I was more than happy to go along with whatever. She smelled great, and she felt great.

Some time passed with the two of us laying quietly. I turned onto me side, letting her get in really close to me. I thought it might help her warm up, and I loved how it felt too—she was so small, it was almost like I could wrap her up in my arms.

“Do you remember that camping trip we took to the coast?” she asked, sounding a blend of tired and happy.

“Sure,” I said back. Why we were whispering, I have no idea. I guess just because it was dark in the room, though I could see pretty well with the moonlight through the window, my eyes having adjusted.

“Remember how I went to bed early because I’d had too much to drink?”

“Yes, I think so.”

“Actually, I just had a headache, but I didn’t want to ruin anybody’s mood, so I claimed being drunk and tired.”

“Really? What made you bring that up?”

“I wasn’t sleeping when you and Corenne came back to the tent.”

“Oh my,” that was a surprise, and a little embarrassing. Corenne had been so hot that night, I’d taken her right there in the tent. Risky, but we really thought Melinda was out cold. “Sorry about that.”

“Sorry about what?”

“Sorry about what you must’ve seen.”

“Would you like to hear a secret?”

I didn’t say anything, but she wasn’t waiting for me to answer anyway.

“You two were so into each other,” she whispered. “You never noticed what I was doing, or even that I was awake.”

“I can’t believe you were awake, Mel,” I said, turning to lay on my back again.

“I wanted to tell you I was, and surprise you,” she said, running a hand over my chest. “Then, I wanted to surprise you again and ask you not to stop.”

“But, you didn’t,” I said, completely surprised by her confession.

“Too scared.”

I didn’t know what to say. Then I remembered what else she’d just said.

“We didn’t notice you doing what?” I asked.

She gave me a big smile, you know the one, the you men are so predictable, but I love it smile.

She made a show of sucking two fingers on her right hand. The look on my face must’ve been priceless when she slipped her wet hand under the covers.

“You weren’t,” I said.

She laughed, her beautiful girl laugh, and nodded.

I swallowed, watching as she lifted her butt up off the bed. Watching a girl touch herself was one of my favorite fantasies. There’s something about it, something so personal, that just turned me on big.

“I know what this does to you,” she said.

“How would you know that?”

“But, there’s a twist tonight.” Didn’t even answer my question.

“What?” I asked her.

She was on her stomach while I was on my back, and she slid closer to me, putting her left leg over mine. I could feel her inner thigh now, cool on the inside of my own leg, and her hand moving back and forth behind her cotton panties.

“You are going to go through what I went through that night on the beach.”

“I have to pretend I’m asleep?”

“No, but you can’t show me you’re awake, either. No touching. You have to watch.”

“Can I touch myself?”

“Yes, but you have to be sly, like I was.”

“This is twisted, Mel.”

“You want me to stop?”

“Fuck no.”

She giggled, stopped making circles in her panties and brought her fingers back to her mouth.

“No more talking then, you’re asleep now,” and with that she slipped her hand back under the covers.

She slid her left hand across my chest. Her head was resting on my chest too, now—she was half on me, half off. And it was incredible.

I could feel every bit of her movement, every muscle she flexed. I was feeling her rub herself, feeling every bit of it. And it was giving me a monster erection, the kind you refer to as ‘throbbing’. The covers were over both of us, and I really hoped that would give me a chance to get a hand on myself.

She gave a little sigh, exhaling warm air across my chest. The covers were down over my stomach, barely hiding my erection, and they covered her from half way down her back. There was absolutely no way I could touch myself without her seeing it. And she probably knew that. That’s when I thought for the first time that she must’ve been sitting on this little fantasy for some time.

We lay there for a couple of minutes, quiet except for the sound of our breathing. I didn’t realize how quiet we were until she spoke.

“I’m rubbing circles around my clit now,” she breathed, her voice barely above a whisper. “It feels so good….”

Was I supposed to add anything? Well, she didn’t ask a question, so I stayed quiet. Maybe this was all part of her fantasy. It was certainly working on me.

“Now I’m rubbing faster, ohh, around and around…yeah, so good… rubbing my pussy.”

She gave a little moan, and I could not only feel, but now hear, the movements of her hand on her sex.

“Ohh, I’m rubbing myself off, right here Jack, laying on top of you. Uhh, mm, that makes me so hot… please… touch yourself too….”

I wasted no time in doing what she suggested, sliding my hand, palm down, along the length of my shaft.

“UH!” she gasped, as the movement of my hand pushed the covers further off my cock and let her see more of it. “Yes! God I want to watch you do that—don’t stop—ohh, ohh!” she exhaled heavily, and I could feel her stop rubbing. “I need to change hands, I’m going too fast.” A moment later, after she’d taken a breath, her left hand disappeared under the covers, and her right hand came out.