Visiting Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see her slick fingers in the light we had, as she turned, pulling her leg off of mine and getting more perpendicular to me. Then she moved her head down my chest some, closer to my cock, and put her right hand on my neck. I could smell her sex on her fingers.

She started to rub again when she said, “Taste me,” and I turned my head to let her put her middle and ring fingers in my mouth. I slid my hand harder across my cock as I tasted her, and she squirmed at the sight of it.

So much for being asleep. But I wasn’t going to say anything and possibly ruin the mood.

Her butt was still off the bed, swaying slightly, and she was watching me stroke my cock as much as I watched her. She took her fingers from my mouth, reached behind herself and flung off the comforter covering her. Then she brought her hand back to my chest, sliding it over my bare skin.

“God, I’m so hot,” she said, quietly. “I’m going to make myself cum, right here, watching you slide your hand on your dick….”

She brought her feet up behind her, and kicked the sheet off as well. Now I could see everything. Her ass in the air, her dark blue panties rolled a third of the way down, and her feet up, suspended in the air over her ass. I continued to pet myself, a little faster, a little harder.

“Ohh, I’m going to make myself cum soon,” she told me, her voice no longer just a whisper. She scooted forward, just a little, until her right shoulder was resting on me, and then reached her other hand around behind her again, slipping her fingers beneath her panties. “I’m putting my fingers into my hole now,” she said, gasping as she did it. “I call it my hole when I’m about to cum…cus it feels so empty….”

I was rubbing myself like a madman. She was driving me wild, and I wanted to cum with her if I could.

She licked her lips.

“Ohhhh, mmm, that’s so good, in and out, stretching my little hole…oh God, fuck! Can you cum now?”

I nodded, and she began to rub even faster.

“Oh oh OHH, ohgod, ohgod ohhhgod—” She suddenly stopped rubbing, and tensed up, catching her breath. Her ankles locked above her ass, her thighs squeezed together and she twisted in orgasm. “Jack…! I’m cumm—mming!”

It only took me a moment to catch her, rubbing like I was, and the first spurt caught her by surprise, shooting out across my stomach and onto her cheek as she jerked back a bit. But before I pulsed again, she moved forward, closing her lips around the head of my cock, and I emptied myself inside her mouth.

My orgasm was so incredible my eyes squeezed shut—I slid my right hand across the slick skin of her backside, and instinctively down beneath her panties, blindly finding her hands already there.

She stretched her legs out and turned her head to me. “Well, look who’s awake!”

I lay spent, trying to catch my breath and twining my fingers with hers. The slick feel was incredibly sexy.

“I need to go wash my face,” she announced, propping herself up on her hands. “You ever kiss a girl with your cum on her face before?”

I just shook my head no.

She smiled luxuriantly and kissed me, nice enough not to get any of me on me, but I could taste it a little in her mouth.

Then, she hopped up off the bed and padded across the carpet to the door. Almost as an afterthought, she then turned back to me.

“I’ll see you in the morning, Jack.”