Visiting Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers

I now found myself laid out over Mollie's body, my cock still buried in her wonderful pussy. Now, the difference in our heights was accented. She disappeared beneath me, her head about the level of my chest. I'd never had anyone so petite under me like this before. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, felt her breath tickle the hair on my chest and her hard little nipples dig into my skin. If I'd have wanted to, I could have picked her up and carried her around the room, impaled on my hard-on.

When Mollie wrapped her legs around my waist, I took it as a signal to start fucking in earnest. I'd had a little time to rest and recharge, so I wasn't so in danger of cumming before I was ready. Still, I took my time, wanting to make it all last. For some reason, there was a part of me that was afraid that once I came, it'd be all over, so I found myself struggling to hold back as long as I could.

Oh, Mollie felt good. I was so into what was going on, I didn't even think about Mollie's thin little frame being crushed by my body stretched out on top of her. I don’t think she minded, because she was soon moaning at the top of her voice as I slowly pumped in and out of her wonderful pussy.

Suddenly, I knew where Bill was. Once more, I felt his hand on my ass, but this time he was spreading the cheeks and stretched out as I was, he had a pretty good shot at my asshole.

I stopped cold, a million separate thoughts ripping through me. I knew what he was going to try to do, the question was: Was I ready for him to do it? I'd wondered what it would be like to be in the middle of a bi fuck like this, my cock in a hot pussy, a cock in my ass, but I'd certainly never tried it before. I'd played with my butt before, sticking in a finger or two, and I'd even found a slim dildo that I used back there. Sometimes, in some of my more curious moments, I'd fantasized about what it would be like to have the real thing, but that was in the safety of the idea that I'd never have the chance to find out what it was like in real life. Here, that safety net was swept away. I was on the verge of something I *thought* I was curious about. The question arose: How curious was I? Sure, I'd sucked cock just a bit ago, but this was something entirely different... wasn't it? I wasn't worried about being considered gay or anything, I didn't *really* give much credence to such labels, especially coming from the type of people who put a lot of stock in them. Put simply: I wasn't sure I was ready. Maybe it *was* the label thing. Maybe it was the idea of getting something so much bigger than I'd ever tried in that tight orifice, one that, let's face it, wasn't *really* meant to accept anything coming *in*. Bill wasn't huge, but he was a hell of a lot bigger than the skinny dildo I had at home.

While I agonized, a process that actually took far less time than it sounds, Mollie was whispering comforting words from beneath me, and Bill simply kept touching me. His fingers weren't coercive or urgent, they simply kept moving, maintaining the gentle, pleasant, arousing feelings he'd been causing in my body since we started this.

Finally, hoping I was truly ready, I said, tightly, "Okay, Bill, do it. Please... go slow."

Mollie's pussy gripped my cock once in mute congratulation at my bravery. They both knew I was unsure of myself at this. I forcibly willed myself to relax when I felt the cool slickness of the lubrication as Bill rubbed it over my anus. It warmed quickly, and Bill slipped a finger in, then after about a minute or so, slid another in beside it. This felt a hell of a lot different than working my own butt, and I'm sure, had I been able to relax more and just let it happen, that it would have been a really otherworldly experience.

Bill's fingers felt awfully big back there, and once again, I tried to get my body to relax. What he was doing didn't feel *bad*, but I was working myself up so much, the longer this all dragged on, the more I wondered if I'd be able to take him.

After a little while, Bill's fingers slid out of me, and while I lay there, I realized my rear sort of missed the feeling of being stretched and filled. I couldn't say if that would be incentive enough to let Bill's cock in there, but I'd told him to try, and was determined to give it a shot.

Bill's fingers had left my body, but I could still hear him behind me. I could imagine what he was doing, and felt myself tense up again. I think Mollie must have noticed, because I heard her whisper, "Fuck me, Sus."

Mollie's voice brought me back to where I was, and at least temporarily distracted me from my growingly crazed inner turmoil.

Pushing myself up a little, I looked into Mollie's eyes, and saw the big smile she was giving me. After a moment, she said, "It'll be okay, don't worry. Just fuck."

Gathering my wits, I again started pumping in and out of Mollie’s pussy. The going wasn't quite as easy as it had been; I'd been worrying so much, I'd lost some of my erection. A few strokes in Mollie took care of that quickly enough, though, and after a little bit, I started to wonder what had become of Bill.

I shouldn't have wondered. He hadn't gone anywhere. Mollie had taken my mind off the difficulties I'd had earlier, but once I felt Bill nudge against my exposed butthole, I started thinking about it again.

Once more, I stopped fucking Mollie so I could concentrate on what was happening behind me. 'Relax, dammit, relax!' I kept telling myself. Probably not the best way to get yourself calm, but that was what I was doing at the time.

Bill was incredibly patient. He didn't force, but he *did* keep an insistent pressure against my anus that wasn't going away. As soon as I relaxed enough, the head of his cock would be up my ass.

Both Bill and Mollie were quietly encouraging me, trying to help me along, but I was having a terrible time relaxing. I wanted to let him in, I'd come a long way to find out if I could do it, but at the moment, I must have been too scared. Bill's cock nudged a little harder. I doubted he was trying to force his way in, but the added pressure made me tense up again.

I don't know how long we'd been at this, but I could tell there was no way. "Bill, Mollie, I don't think it's going to happen. I just can't let go." The pressure on my butt stopped, and was replaced again by Bill's fingers. "I want to try again later, okay?"

There was a little tinge of disappointment in Bill's voice when he replied, "Sure." Instantly, I felt kind of bad that I'd made him feel bad, but then again, it was my hole he was trying to bugger. I just didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Boy, had I put a damper on things. I wanted to explain, but that *would* bring everything to a grinding halt. From beneath me, Mollie said, "Sus, flip over. Me on top."

Suddenly, I think I knew what she had in mind. I still felt guilty, but I picked Mollie up without pulling out of her and stood for a second with her suspended on my cock. She weighed practically nothing, at least it seemed that way at the time, and for a brief moment, I imagined she could be held up simply by the connection of cock and pussy. I knew better, though, and sat back down on the couch with her clinging around my neck and her legs still wrapped around my waist. When I laid back she pushed herself upright, and I was treated to the sight of her lovely body "towering" over me.

Before I had a chance to take advantage of Mollie's erect posture, Bill pushed her back over me. Disappointed that I wasn't going to be able to maul those beautiful tits of hers, I was also excited by what was about to happen. I'd never been part of a DP before (even though, technically, almost the participant in another version of one a minute or so ago), but now, here I was.

Mollie eagerly leaned forward, a big smile on her face, knowing what was coming, and impatient for it to happen.

With much less preparation than he had taken with me, I felt Bill slide his hard, slick cock up his wife's butt, and up against mine.

One thing I found out about being the guy on the bottom: you can't move very well, at least, not until the girl raises up enough to give you some room to maneuver.

Even so, through the thin wall that separated our cocks, it almost felt like Bill was fucking me while he fucked his wife's hot ass. He slid with such ease in and out of Mollie, it felt like he was masturbating me with his hard-on. That alone felt damn good, but when Mollie managed to give me some room to thrust a little... oh my god.

Of course, through all this, Mollie was moaning and making noises unlike I'd ever heard. Once in a while, Bill and I would both thrust into her at the same time, and I thought she was going to die. That woman must have orgasmed for ten minutes straight! I think she started as soon as Bill's cock penetrated her tightest hole, and it sure seemed like it was just one continuous cum the whole time.

Eventually, the pressure got to be too much, and I finally decided to let go. My cock pulsed powerfully four times before the intensity tapered off, and it felt weird, but good, to cum up against another guy's cock, even if it was on the other side of the barrier separating a woman's ass and pussy. Of course, that may have been what made it so good.

Hearing and feeling my orgasm must have set off Bill, too, because he started moaning loud as he came shortly after I began. In fact, I think my last two cum pulses and Bill's first two occurred at the same time. So, technically, we were cumming on each other for a little while. I found myself looking forward to getting to try that, but without Mollie’s body in the way, although having it there was certainly an exceptional treat. I looked forward to getting more of it as my visit progressed.

A few minutes passed as Bill collapsed, exhausted, over Mollie, who subsequently collapsed on me. After only a few minutes with them *both* laid out on top of me, I gasped, "Uh, guys? I need to breathe, here."

Above me, I heard Bill start to laugh, then felt the weight on top of me ease. Then, Mollie rolled off, and I gulped in a big breath. Mollie held her hand out to me, which I took, and she helped me up.

When Mollie sat back down on the couch and spread her legs wide, I knew, from my communications with these two, what she expected.

I glanced over at Bill, who looked back with a grin on his face. He knew what was next, and he looked forward to it. *I* knew what was next, and wasn't sure if I was really ready for it any more than I was for the penetration earlier.

Bill knelt between his wife's legs, and without hesitation, placed his mouth over Mollie’s asshole. My stomach did a little flip. Surely he wasn't *really* eating his cum from her *butt*? No matter how clean she kept herself, that couldn't possibly be very hygienic.

Bill didn't stay down there too long, though, so I gathered it was more a symbolic gesture than a real act. Of course, when he stood up and motioned for me to take my place, I knew which hole I was supposed to clean up.

With some hesitation, I knelt between Mollie's outspread legs, and knowing I was having some trouble with this, she whispered, "Go ahead. It's not as bad as you may think. Do me, then it's your turn."

At these words, I felt a twitch between my legs at the thought of what it implied, then bent to my expected task.

I saw a small pearly drop oozing from the base of her pussy as I leaned in. Before it could get any bigger, I extended my tongue and lapped it up. Now, I'd tasted my cum in the past. Honestly, it's not my favorite flavor. Regardless, when I read stories where somebody describes semen as "delicious," I'm massively skeptical. Nevertheless, here I was lapping at Mollie's cunt shortly after spraying it full of my jizz. Once again, it wasn't a task I relished, but I could also have had to do much worse. Besides, the flavor of my cum mixed with her pussy juice, while still not *delicious*, was moderately better. This was one aspect of sex with these folks that was going to take some getting used to, because previous correspondence told me that this was a regular and expected aspect of sex in their world.

After a minute or so, I felt a tap on my shoulder, even though Mollie was far from clean, and I looked up to find that I was done. Again the whole "cleaning" bit must have been more symbolic than anything. I got up from where I was, Mollie rose, and I was guided to the spot on the couch where she'd been.

The few seconds I sat waiting, I could feel the twitch of life in my crotch. Slowly, Mollie sank to the floor between my legs, sending a further surge through my loins. When Bill lowered himself to the floor next to her, a streak of reluctance flashed through me. I guess - my earlier boldness aside - I was still unsure how ready I was for the gamut of bisexual experience. I didn't let that uncertainty stop either of them from settling down for what I knew was to come.

Even once they situated themselves at my feet, they didn't start doing anything. Instead, knowing I was having trouble assimilating myself to the situation, they both sat watching me, waiting for some indication that I was ready for this. They both knew it wasn't Mollie’s participation, but Bill's, that I was attempting to convince myself was okay. I wasn't appalled or repulsed, but for some reason, ever since the whole anal debacle, I was no longer as sure of my readiness as I thought I was.

Swallowing some of that hesitation, I took a deep breath, let it out, then smiled and nodded. The smiles I received back from both of them were radiant.

I jumped a little when I felt hands caressing up my legs, but it felt good. These were two very sensitive people, who knew how to derive the greatest pleasure from the simplest action. When they reached my inner thighs, I chuckled a little and squirmed. It tickled. The hands continued upward, carefully avoiding my now rock-hard cock, gently touching all around my tingling genitals before traveling even higher. Usually, my belly isn't particularly ticklish, but it sure was with Bill and Mollie's fingers lightly straying all over it. I had an idea where their hands were headed, and I wasn't sure it was going to get the reaction they were expecting. As I said before, my nipples aren't typically very sensitive, even though from what they'd told me, they’d managed to increase Bill's nipples' sensitivity by judicious use of suction. I'd had no such treatment, though, which was the cause of my skepticism.

You can imagine my surprise then when they each brought their hands to my chest and began gently fingering my nipples. I actually felt something! It wasn't especially intense, but the sensation was there, nonetheless. A slight moan escaped my lips at the contact. There was no way I was going to cum like this, but it was a really nice feeling. No wonder they avoided my cock and balls. If they'd have touched me there, I'm sure I'd have felt virtually nothing at all anywhere else.

I lost all track of where I was while Mollie and Bill caressed my body. My eyes were closed and I just concentrated on the sensations I was feeling on parts of my body I hadn't given much thought to before.

When somebody stroked their fingers lightly down the hard shaft of my cock, I about hit the ceiling. The attention everything else had been getting had just made my crotch that much more sensitive. At least, it seemed that way. Now I saw why such attention had been given to the spots where sensation was a little less overt. As I figured, once my cock and balls were touched, all attention was focused on that area alone. Any stimulation of my nipples now would have been hopeless.

The more touching I felt on my privates, the tighter my eyes closed. For all my bravado when they first arrived, and all my good courageous intentions, at the moment I wasn't 100% comfortable with the idea of another guy touching me. I hoped this was the last of this trepidation, otherwise it was going to be a long, uneasy stay.

I couldn't argue with what I was feeling physically, though. Both Mollie and Bill knew what felt best, and they played that to the hilt. When I felt a mouth close over the head of my cock, I couldn't tell whose mouth it was, and with my eyes tightly shut, it didn't matter. Whoever it was, they were incredibly talented and very enthusiastic.

For quite a while, the mouth on me teased the head of my cock in and out, not going very deep. After a while, it got to be almost maddening. Nevertheless, maddening or not, it felt way too good to have them stop. When a gentle hand on my balls joined the mouth, the moans I'd been making just got louder.

Eventually, the mouth on my cock was joined by another. I'd imagined what it would feel like, but imagination was no competition for the real thing. Having a talented mouth on me was always a delightful experience, but *two*... it was truly an fabulous feeling.

After a few minutes of having a pair of mouths working on my nether regions, I pushed past my unreasoning fear and opened my eyes.

When I saw what was before me, I regretted having closed my eyes in the first place. Instead of freaking out, I thought what was going on between my legs was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen.

I was correct in my assumption that the mouth at the end of my cock was Bill's. Instead of being horrified, since what he was doing felt so damn amazing, it made me forget any reason why this should be wrong.

My satisfied smile must have been enough to assure Bill I wasn't going to lose my cool, because I saw a glint of pleasure in his eyes. I think after my inability to take his cock up my rear, that he was afraid I’d changed my mind about exploring my bi side with him.

Of course, the whole while I was paying attention to Bill, Mollie was still doing marvelous things with the shaft of my cock and my sensitive balls. If she was able to cause such delicious sensations on this part of my anatomy, I could hardly wait for her to take over where her husband presently happened to be. Even though I was again coming to grips with the idea of sex with another guy, I still found myself primarily thinking of what kind of mischief I could get into with Mollie.

A few minutes after I finally opened my eyes, Mollie and Bill switched places. As they moved, I felt a thrill of anticipation at the realization I was finally going to get the chance to find out how talented her mouth really was.

Instead of just starting in on my cock, Mollie gently teased me with one hand, while Bill locked his mouth onto my tight balls. For what seemed an awfully long time, she just sat there with an enigmatic smile on her face while she caressed my throbbing erection and her husband slavered all over my lower body. I wondered what Moll was up to - I was vibrating with erotic tension from the treatment I'd already received, and this fabulous torture merely heightened it.

With no warning whatsoever, in a single surprising, slick move, Mollie swallowed my hard-on almost to the base. There was no way to mistake how glorious this felt. My mouth gaped, and a primal scream tore from my throat. With the stimulation I was getting at my taut ball sac, coupled with how worked up I already was, I was surprised that I didn't manage to cum then and there. I was glad I didn't, though, because it meant I could enjoy more of the sensuous torture Mollie and Bill were putting me through. Where Bill had used shallow penetrations on my cock, Mollie raised up, then plunged back in deep, almost as if I was fucking her pussy. I wasn't sure how long she could keep it up. I certainly hoped it was at least as long as I could hold back.

Unfortunately, as the saying goes, all things must end, and so it was with the enjoyable attention I was receiving. After a few more slow, excruciatingly pleasurable entrances of Mollie’s talented little mouth, she pulled off me, followed by a regretful Bill, leaving me throbbing from the loss of stimulation. I was helped up from my spot on the couch, which was then occupied by Bill. I knew he was to receive the same treatment Mollie and I had gotten. Mollie again knelt on the floor, then motioned for me to take up the place next to her.

susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers