Visiting Gotham Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,661 Followers

"Holy shit!" She said collapsing against him breathing heavily." Holy fuck that was what I needed."

"Happy to help." He said as she leaned against him enjoying the after effects.

"Fuck, you could give Batman a run for his money."

"Really? Wait you've had sex with Batman?"

"Yeah, few times."

"That's, interesting?"

"Yeah well, we have a strange relationship."

"To put it mildly." He said laying back down on the floor as she laid on top of him.

They both laid there covered in sweat and other fluids just trying to catch their breath. She laid her head down against him and relaxed for a moment as he put his arm around her. They laid there for a while as both of them were still reeling from the experience. Dean thought about what she had said about Harley liking him which he thought was strange. He started to feel a little bad now having sex with Catwoman as well. This could all blow up in his face badly the more he thought about it but Harley wasn't a normal girl so he wasn't sure what to think.

"Okay well, that was fun, but I call the couch." Selina said standing up and put her bra and panties back on before laying down on the couch.

"Oh, um okay then, I guess i can sleep on the..." he stopped when seconds later he heard Selina snoring already asleep.

He stood up and put his clothes back on before climbing back into the recliner and little confused but tried to get what sleep he could wondering what was in store for him when he awoke tomorrow.

maestro84
maestro84
1,661 Followers
12