Visiting Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers

Hannah brought back some old cottage chairs and a table. Into the shed they went to join the other things waiting to be dealt with. That evening we didn't go to the hotel and having a bit of time at her disposal Hannah made a shepherd's pie.

I suggested that I might go to the shed with her and we'd try and get some work done out there. A misty look came into her eyes and she said, "Oh no, darling, not this evening; why don't you go to the hotel and get us another bottle of wine and we'll have a cosy evening together. "

After the previous evenings no doubt alcohol inspired revelation I thought she might have been wary, but I said nothing and went out for the wine.

When I came back Hannah was not in sight, but I heard the shower running. I busied myself uncorking the bottle then sat waiting. Hannah's voice called out, "If you've opened the bottle pour out a couple of glasses, darling. "

I was in the process of pouring when from behind me Hannah said, "Look at me Jason, see, I've still got it. "

I turned to see Hannah standing there in the two-piece she had worn all those years ago. The effect on me was the same as it had been then. I was almost transfixed by her beauty.

Her hands were placed over her breasts, holding the cups of the top.

"Do I still look like a goddess, Jason?"

I struggled to speak; my penis had risen and was throbbing agonisingly. "Yes," I choked out, "You'll always be my goddess. "

She looked at me intently for a moment. I had only my shorts on and she must have seen the lump in my groin; then she said, "I think this is what you want to see. "

She removed her hands from her top; it fell away to land on the floor, and I saw her naked breasts.

I had seen many other female breasts, but none quite like Hannah's. Others, even those of young girls, had always drooped a little; Hannah's were proud and firm. Her long pink nipples stood out, showing all the signs of her female arousal. My legs began to shake and I felt weak. If she wanted to torment me almost beyond bearing, she had succeeded.

She removed her bottom garment and asked, "Do you still like me, Jason," she asked very softly.

"Oh God, you know I do Hannah. "

She extended her arms to me, and on shaking legs I went to her and knelt. I suppose this might seem ridiculous, but in that moment I really did worship her. I looked at her sex organ and I could see it was denuded of pubic hair.

Her labia looked swollen yet firmly cleft. She moved her legs apart a little and I pressed my lips to what for me was her sacred place. I smelt her femaleness, that fragrance that had in the past tantalised me, and now came to me more potent that ever. There was a little shimmer of lubricant on her labia and I licked it and it tasted of honey.

I rose and she pulled close to me moving her pelvis with a rhythmic gyrating motion against mine, kissing me fervently, and her tongue seeking the recesses of my mouth.

She broke away from the kiss, and still in her soft voice said, "Darling, it's time to stop tormenting each other. Ever since we met at the station we've wanted each other, so the time has come. "

"But I didn't know you... "

"No, it doesn't show so much on a woman, but I could see that you wanted me. That's why the silence this morning; I was trying to work out how I could get us started. "

I cupped one of her breasts, feeling its warm firmness. "Hannah, oh Hannah," was all I could say.

"It's all right darling, let's go to bed and make each other happy. "

Tradition seems to have it that the man takes the lead in all these things, but it was Hannah who had taken over and continued to do so. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. The lamp beside the bed was already on and in its soft glow she unzipped my shorts. They fell to the floor and I stepped out of them.

Our naked bodies clung together as we kissed each other like starving people with food placed before them. My hand was fondling her breast and I felt her grasp my penis and begin to stroke it. I was near to ejaculating so I moaned, "Hannah, I'm going to come. "

"No darling, in me... come in me, I need you. "

She lay on the bed pulling me down on top of her opening her legs to receive me. Guided by her hand I plunged into her and then felt something I had never experienced with such force before. Her vagina seemed to be clamped around my penis, making spasmodic gripping and releasing movements, and at the same time she seemed to be sucking me down into her.

Each new grip drew a groan from me. She was warm and very wet and as she said, "Now, darling, now, put it in me... deep in me," I drew back and as the first eruption approached I plunged into her, my hands under her buttocks, her vagina sucking me in, and I released myself into her.

I drew back again and then plunged down time after time pumping my semen into her. She was crying out, "Yes... yes... yes my love... yes. "

How does one express the inexpressible; the love, the lust, the passion that made me want to consume her? At last I had my goddess and she was beyond anything I had known before, the lovely, the incomparable Juno... Hannah.

I knew then that even when I had not realised it – when over the years Hannah seemed to fade from my thoughts - deep down she had always been there, the one against whom all other women had been unconsciously measured. Now, at last, I had the reality I had longed for.

With the last spurt of my seed into her I cried out, "I love you Hannah. "

Her voice close to my ear said, "I know you do, darling, just as I I love you. "

I began to relax as that post-coital peace flowed over me; the peace that follows a deeply satisfying sexual union. Hannah began to cry out with increasing urgency, "Don't leave me.... don't leave me... I need... I need, then she gave a whimpering little moan followed by a weeping howl, "Aaaaeow," and she was working herself over my still partially erect shaft. She clutched at me, digging her nails into my back. I looked at her face as she orgasmed - saw the waves of agony and joy pass over it like sun and shadow over a field on a cloudy day.

Her legs embraced me and her hands pulled at my buttocks and as she climaxed she let forth a piercing scream and then began to sob. Always with other women they had either climaxed a little before or during my ejaculation. It was with Hannah that for the first time that I was able, as it were, to objectively observe a female orgasm. I think I shall always recall it as the most beautiful experience in my life.

As the convulsions of her climax diminished she looked up at me, smiling timidly as if wondering if all was well. "That was wonderful," I told her, and then she gave a sob shaken sigh and buried her face against my neck.

I could feel the wetness of her tears against my skin as still lying on her, my penis still in her vagina, I stroked her hair.

For a while we lay like that, at peace, and then unexpectedly Hannah seemed to spring back into life. She pulled my mouth to hers and began to swirl wet lips over them, and then she was tonguing me.

I dragged myself away from her and as her hands grasped at me I took her nipple into my mouth as I caressed her other breast. My manhood had hardened again and with my fingers I explored her saturated sex organ. I could feel the sticky melange of our fluids as I tasted the sweetness of her long pink nipple.

She was crying out again and I would have penetrated her, but she held me tight to her crying out, "Don't stop... don't stop... " I found her clitoris and circled it with my finger and she was howling again. "Jason... oh Jason... " Then the whimpering cries again followed by the scream and she was thrashing up and down as her orgasm shook her, her cries changing to what sounded like, "Eeerow. "

As her climax passed her hold on me relaxed and I came between her legs again and entered. She was still experiencing the aftershocks of her orgasm as I unloaded into her again, then together we came down from the heights to lie side by side embracing.

Hannah had buried her face against my chest and in that post-coital serenity I dozed off to sleep, to be awakened by Hannah gently shaking me saying, "Wake up Jason, we're in a terrible mess. "

She was right; her copious lubricating and my enormous discharge of sperm had slowly oozed out of Hannah's vagina to form a now cool sticky pool on the bed sheet. I could smell the fishy odour that seems to follow coitus.

"We've got to clean up, darling, we can't sleep in this. " She got off the bed tugging at me until I joined her, and we went to the shower. While we showered the practical woman emerged and she said, "If we go back to my bed we'll have to change the sheet, so let's use your bed instead. "

She was washing my penis at the time while I strove to remove the residue of our juices from her vagina. An erection had been forming but faded in the face of her pragmatism – the fade did not last long.

While drying her I yielded to temptation and began to suck on one of her nipples. Hannah, again the practical one, said, "Darling, it must be very uncomfortable bending over me like that, let's get to bed. "

She sounded very eager and I soon found out why. Once on my bed she put two pillows under her buttocks to raise her sex organ and said, "If I'm your goddess, then worship at my shrine. "

She opened her outer labia with her fingers and I knew what was required of me. I got between her legs and for a moment looked at her genitals. The soft pink inner lips seemed to be flickering across the entrance to her inner sanctum as if inviting me to act. I kissed the sweet spot, and then began to lick and suck, tasting and smelling her more intoxicatingly than ever. I think I was truly worshipping her.

Hannah began to make little noises like, "Mmmya... mmmya," until I sought and found her clitoris. Stroking it with my tongue while inserting a finger into her vaginal tunnel her cries increased in volume and she began to vibrate violently and her cries changed, taking on a pleading note.

"Oh darling... no... no... no... I can't.... I can't stand it again... please don't make... naaaa. "

I had to hang on to the thighs tightly to remain in contact with her. I increased the pace and intensity of my licking and thrusting, and with an almighty shriek she was beyond asking for my mercy and in the grip of a massive orgasm.

At one stage she was so frantic it almost seemed that the climax would tear her apart. I even felt a little scared at the power of what I had helped to unleash in her. Then she was through and coming down the other side, still pulsating but with cries now a gentle whimper.

I had a raging erection and began to move up her body to penetrate her, but she closed her legs and pushed me away, and while still experiencing the last tremors she sobbed, "No... no... not like that. "

I was puzzled at what she meant until, with the last quiver of her orgasm, she moved down my body and kissed the tip of my penis. For a while she licked it, tasting my clear sticky discharge. Briefly she looked up at me, smiled and said, "I haven't tasted or smelt a man for so long," and then she took my crown into her mouth.

I had learned that some women do not like men ejaculating into their mouths and others do not mind – even enjoy it. With Hannah I didn't know. I cried out a warning, "Hannah, I'm coming. " She continued her sucking more intensely than ever and further down my shaft.

I came, the first discharge bursting out of my urethra. I put my hands behind her head and held her to me, working my penis back and forth in her mouth as she fought to swallow my sperm. The power of my orgasm matched hers and I span off into a whirling universe of bright and flashing lights as I pumped into her.

When it was over Hannah looked up at me. Sperm hung on her lips and was oozing down her chin. She moved up my body and kissed me, thrusting the still warm semen into my mouth. My lower face was covered in her fluid and we tasted and smelt the delicious sexual cocktail we had made.

She fell back beside me. We were both drained of energy after our love making, but wonderfully at peace. After few minutes we rose and once more cleaned ourselves, but this time only at the hand basin. After that I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Chapter 10. The Morning after.

I woke in the morning with, despite my output of the night before, my familiar morning erection, but this time with a difference. Hannah, already dressed for the day in her overalls and shirt, was sitting on the bed beside me slowly stroking my foreskin over the crown of my penis.

"W-w-what are you doing?"

She looked at me with a mischievous grin. "I'm going to make you come like this and it's no use you trying to resist because I'm going to carry on until you do come. "

"Why... what for... "

"Because, my darling, I've never actually seen a man ejaculate and I want to know what it looks like. I've felt it but never seen it.

"But... "

"Don't argue, you're in my power and you know it, so lay back and enjoy it. "

I was certainly in her power. She had already got me to the point where I would have done anything for her not to stop.

Her movements became more rapid and I thrust up and down with her strokes. She began to force my foreskin back harder, giving me a delicious pain. I felt it coming, and with a violent outburst sperm shot out of urethra.

Hannah had been leaning over my shaft as if fascinated by what she was doing to me. The first eruption of my juice struck her on the cheek and before she could move back a second explosion of my glutinous fluid hit her.

As the power of my discharge decreased to become a bubbling outflow it began to run over her hand and down onto my groin. When I finished Hannah chuckled and said, "Now, my darling, I know just what you're doing inside me. "

She produced a cloth and wiped her face, then mopped up the sperm that had poured over me. Then again chuckling she said, "Got to open the shop," and almost danced out of the room singing.

I lay still for a while contemplating all that had happened. To say I felt wonderful would be an understatement. It wasn't simply the sexual actions we had performed, each one of them I had experienced before, apart from the wonderful grasp of Hannah's vaginal muscle. It was the powerful bond I felt with Hannah, the belonging, the homecoming. I had found "The One"; my goddess had been merciful; I would worship at her shrine and no other.

The day was truly amazing. We both seemed to have an exuberant energy and we worked with joy. We flung ourselves into the tasks, organising the place, and although at the end of the day a mountain of work remained to be done, we felt as if we had made inroads into the task.

Customers came and went and Hannah seemed to deal with them in high humour, making even the dourest client go away smiling. I think it safe to say that both of us had found a new joy in living.

The strain of four years of intense study, the loss of Freda and my seeming fragility after influenza had dissipated. I felt strong and vibrant.

Chapter 11. Love Grows.

We ate at the hotel again that evening and on returning to the shop decided on an "early night. "

The fierceness of our previous night had diminished. Our love making was unhurried as we enjoyed each other's bodies. I played with Hannah's beautiful breasts for a long time as she laid back stroking my hair and whispering words of love.

It was as she sat across me, my penis in her vagina and for a while unmoving that Hannah spoke of something that I had not even thought of.

"Darling, you're due to go home in a couple of days. "

Her words struck me like a bolt of lightening out of a clear blue sky. I gasped, "I can't... I can't leave... you don't want me to... you don't want me to go, do you?"

"No, my love, but it may have to be. Your work; you've got to get a job and begin your career. Darling, I wouldn't try to stand in the way of your whole future. I didn't begin all this to make demands on you that would wreck your life. I love you enough to let you go. "

"But I don't want to go; I want to be with you. "

"Living in a small town with a woman twelve years older than you?"

Age difference was another thing I had not thought about. It hadn't seemed to matter. In Hannah I had found all I wanted in a woman so what difference did twelve years make? However successful my career might be, was I to spend the rest of my life looking for Hannah if every woman I copulated with?

I spoke my thoughts to her and compromised; I would telephone my parents to say I would stay another week with Hannah.

I said nothing, but it did occur to me that my parents might not be very pleased if they knew what Hannah and I were doing and why I wanted to stay another week.

Hannah began to ride up and down on me saying, "Just lay still darling, and let me make you come. I tried to obey her, but soon we were both out of control, Hannah crying out her love as she came, and I echoing her as my semen flowed into her.

The cleaning up, at Hannah's suggestion, took place in the vast bath. In the process of washing my penis she brought on another erection, and facing me she sat across me in the water and inserted my penis into her.

As we sat looking into each others eyes, kissing and with me fondling her breasts, I resolved that I would never leave her unless she demanded it of me. We both orgasmed very gently and quietly as if in expression of a tender, rather than a wild love. This only reinforced my determination to stay with Hannah.

I telephoned home and spoke to my mother. She expressed no surprise that I was staying another week, and even seemed pleased about it.

"It must be doing you a lot of good, darling, and there's no hurry about deciding on a job. If you're enjoying yourself, you've earned it. Let me speak to Hannah, will you?"

Hannah came to the telephone and I left her to speak with my mother while I got on trying to organise nuts and bolts. Among the second-hand clothing Hannah stocked I had found a pair of old overalls, so now both of us were overall clad.

When Hannah came off the phone she had a blissful look about her. I asked if she was okay and she replied, "Of course, darling, I'm a woman in love. "

I wanted to kiss her but the shop bell clanged and a customer came in.

The days seemed to flow into one another unnoticed and soon I was ringing home to announce I would stay another week. Again it was my mother who answered and I expected some opposition, but mother seemed to be delighted. "Stay as long as you want, darling, there's no hurry to come home. "

For all my mother's agreement that I should "stay as long as" I wanted, the spectre of the need to leave Hannah still hung over me. When mother spoke of "home" I wanted to say "I am home," but couldn't find the courage to say it.

My life with Hannah was what I wanted, especially as our sex life, instead of diminishing, seemed to be growing increasingly ardent and loving.

I can recall the surprise I got when, on the third day after we had begun our love making, I came to the breakfast table to find Hannah wearing her kimono. Without even a blush she sat on the edge of the table, pulled up the kimono so as to reveal her sex organ, and smiling said, "Say good morning to me properly darling. "

I dropped the dressing gown I was wearing and came to her, and standing there shot into her. After that this was our regular "good morning. "

I wanted everything about Hannah; I was greedy for her; wanted to be part of her; in her I found my other half, the fullness of my being.

Chapter 12. A Violent Interlude.

We were in Paradise with each other until, in the middle of the third week we were reminded of the more sordid side of life.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers