Visiting her Sister.

Story Info
Jessica gets away for the weekend and it changes her life
2.7k words
3.56
100k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica flipped on her turn signal and began to exit toward the big rest stop just south of the Delaware line. Maryland was always a good place to stop and get some gas, a Diet Coke and maybe a snack on the way up from Richmond.

She hadn't been to a her sister's place outside Philly in several months, and even though she wasn't a huge fan of John's, when Cassie called to say she was engaged Jessica was happy for her. It was probably about time her little sister found some sort of stability, and besides now that there was wedding planning and maid-of-honor duties to attend to it was a perfect opportunity to get out of town by herself for a few days.

Not that she was really running away from her husband. Their marriage was good. They got a long fine and had good, if not incredible, sex a few times a week. It was just that married life had gotten a bit boring, as it always does. Actually her entire life was boring. Jessica worked with nice people that were fun to hang out with, but even when having a few drinks with coworkers she couldn't cut loose, not when she had to see these people at work.

Actually, Jessica had never really been in the right situation to let her hair down. She was always a little shy or lacked self-confidence. She'd partied in college, but hadn't done anything too crazy. After graduation she got a job, married Jason and settled down. Now she was 31 and her window of opportunity to do anything wild had closed, but that was ok. She was going to have fun with her younger sister this weekend. They'd talk over wedding stuff and have some drinks. Maybe if Jessica really wanted to let her hair down they'd go dancing.

Jessica got out of the car and walked across the parking lot toward the big food court. She gave herself a quick glance in the reflection of the car window and thought she looked nice. He brown hair came down to her shoulders and looked good today, shimmering a bit in the sunlight. Her makeup looked good today too, she looked pretty, and her boobs looked great with the bra and shirt, a slightly low cut blouse, she had on. What surprised her most was her jeans. They were new and she'd gotten them after losing a bit of weight, enough to get into size 12's. She'd always had wide hips and thick thighs, but her butt looked great in these jeans she thought.

She noticed a couple of guys checking her out as she walked in and out of the food court. One was a black guy, which didn't' surprise her. Though Jessica tried to avoid stereotypes, as a curvy girl with a big ass she knew there was some truth to the one about black guys liking a girl like her. Usually if she was getting checked out it was a black man. She had never been with a black guy before, but she didn't mind the attention from them at all.

But the guy who was trying not to make it obvious as he stared at her chest and butt on the way out was white, and nice looking. Maybe, Jessica though, she was looking even better today than she even realized.

Back in the car Jessica had the caffeine and gasoline she needed to finish the drive to Cassie's. When she pulled into the driveway of the townhouse Cassie was already walking out the front door with a glass of sangria for each of them and pictures of potential brides maids' dresses.

They hugged and Jessica congratulated her sister in person and remember why even though Jessica was the one with a great career and husband she was sometimes a little jealous of Cassie. At 28, Cassie had a fantastic body. Both sisters were blessed with nice, large breasts – Jessica wore a 38D bra and Cassie wore a 34C or D, depending on the brand. Jessica knew she was slightly prettier, but still saw the way men checked Cassie out. She had curves, but was in great shape. Cassie had shapely legs, a flat stomach and a tight ass. Hugging her reminded Jessica what a great body her sister had.

But this was her weekend, they were celebrating the engagement and with Jason back at home and John gone for the weekend, they could have fun with just the girls.

They'd seen enough dresses and flowers for one day and decided it was about time to hit the town. On previous trips they'd gone to a little bar in Cassie's suburb and a few times driven into Philly and hit a few places in the city, but this time Cassie asked if Jessica might want to go to Atlantic City.

"We've already had a few drinks, so we could just take the train and then stay the night there if we want," Cassie said.

"Well, it is a special occasion, so why not?" Jessica answered. This was why she liked making the trips up here. She never did anything spur of the moment like this at home.

They both got ready, Jessica switched out of her blouse and put on a black tank top that really showed off her chest and also her slimmed down arms. Cassie also put on a tank top, a purple one that showed quite a bit of cleavage, and a pair of very tight jeans. Thirty minutes later they were on the train en route to Atlantic City.

"I haven't been to AC in years, I got so drunk last time I hardly even remember what it was like," Cassie said with a laugh.

"So, how does it feel to be engaged," Jessica asked.

"It feels good. I had been waiting a long time for him to ask me, but now I'm nervous about planning a wedding and being married and all of it."

"That's understandable, but it will all be great."

"I don't know if I'm ready to be married," Cassie said, suddenly looking a bit sad.

"Why not?"

"Don't you think about other men?" the younger sister asked.

"Well yeah, everybody thinks about stuff, but it's not a big deal," Jessica said, trying to reassure her little sister.

"I don't know if I can stay faithful," Cassie said, looking at the ground. "I have a hard time resisting if a guy I'm attracted to makes a move on me."

Jessica knew her sister always dated a lot and though she wouldn't call her a slut, well she knew Cassie like sex. But this was a bit surprising.

"Have you cheated?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah," Cassie admitted. "Sometimes I go out just wanting to have fun and I meet guys and I can't help myself. I'm guessing you haven't ever cheated on Jason."

Jessica shook her head and tried to reassure her sister and they didn't talk much about it the rest of the train ride, but Jessica sat wondering about it all. Maybe if men hit on her the way they did Cassie she'd be the same way.

They reached their stop outside the Atlantic City Convention Center and as they got off the train Jessica put her hand on Cassie's shoulder.

"Don't worry about it," she said. "Tonight we're just going to have fun. The wedding isn't for 14 months, you have time to figure everything out."

They both smiled and headed off toward the abundance of bars and clubs the resort city had to offer. They eventually found a place that looked like it was their style, not a dive, but not too hip, and found a couple of seats at the bar. Cassie started downing gin and tonics to make herself feel better and Jessica was keeping pace with rum and cokes. They were feeling loose and tipsy in no time and Jessica noticed that several men had been looking their way.

"I think guys get turned on by the sister thing," Jessica said, noting that it was easy to tell they had the same parents.

"Well, we look hot tonight," Cassie said with a huge smile. Jessica smiled too, it was the first time she could remember Cassie saying she looked hot.

"Have you ever fucked a black guy?" Jessica blurted out. She laughed and knew she was getting drunk because she didn't usually talk that way with her sister.

"Yeah," Cassie said. "I've been with two and they were both good."

"Is it all true?" Jessica said with a wink and a smile.

"One guy was huge, the biggest I've had," Cassie said giggling. "They other guy was maybe a little bigger than average."

"Black guys seem to like me," Jessica said, suddenly feeling a little regret of her own. "But I've never fucked one"

"Lots of guys like you," Cassie said.

"I don't think that's true."

"Look around, there are lots of guys checking you out," Cassie nodded across the bar. "That guy keeps looking over here. You could fuck him tonight if you wanted."

Jessica looked across the bar and there was a man looking in her direction. He was probably 25, big and black with his hair cropped short and he wore stylish clothes, a nice blue dress shirt and expensive jeans. He had a nice body, was good looking and was smiling at Jessica. She couldn't help but smile back. He tapped his friend on the shoulder and they walked over to the sisters.

"Ladies," the friend said and smiled at Cassie. He was about the same age, but had his head shaved and was a little shorter. Cassie raised her glass and said hello as the first man sat down next to Jessica.

"Let me buy you another of what you're having."

The men kept the drinks coming and pretty soon all four were feeling very good and couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"We've got a room upstairs," the taller guy said with a big smile. Why don't we all head up there. Jessica looked at Cassie, who was petting the chest of the shorter one, Cole. Cassie laughed and stood up, ready to follow them out. Jessica was nervous, but also incredibly intrigued. She finally took a deep breath and told herself OK as she stood up and they all walked toward the exit. Cassie looked at her sister and they both started giggling like teenagers.

Up in the hotel room the men had a bottle of champagne on ice and turned on some music. They started dancing with they guys grinding hard against them. Jessica could feel the taller guy getting hard against her as they danced and she looked over at the bald man and Cassie. She had her head buried in his neck and was rubbing his crotch through his pants while he moved his hands all over her ass.

Jessica could feel herself getting warmer as they continued to dance, she looked at Cassie again and she was unbuttoning her man's shirt. Soon his shirt was open and she had unbuckled his belt, pulling out a big, dark cock that was bigger than any Jessica had ever had. She watched as Cassie began to stroke him in time to the music and looked back at her dancing partner, who was moving his hands over her ass and now up to her chest.

She closed her eyes and moaned a bit as he squeezed her breasts and started kissing her neck, before whispering in her ear "Baby, you got the sexiest tits I have ever seen."

Any chance Jessica had at resisting the temptation was melting away as she felt his strong hands move over her body and watched her sister get naked with another black man just a few feet away. Jessica began to unbuckle her man's pants and he peeled her tank top off. Soon both men were naked on the bed as the sisters stood in front of them. Cassie was down to her tiny purple thong panties and a pink pushup bra. Jessica was in a pale green bra with pink lace trim and matching boy shorts that failed to cover her ample ass. Cassie was stroking the bald man's cock and Jessica could no longer resist. She had two of the biggest cocks she had ever seen in front of her and she kneeled down and took the taller man's long, thick dick in her hand and placed it in her mouth.

The two friends looked at each other and smiled as the two beautiful sisters sucked their cocks with skill. Occasionally the two sisters would look at each other and suck the cocks together, first one and then the other before Cassie stood up and took off her bra. She bent down and slid the bald man's throbbing cock between her perfect tits and he fucked them.

The taller man stood Jessica up and unhooked her bra, freeing her huge breasts. The sisters stood in front of the men with their big, round, pink nipples now visible to them both and slid out of their panties. Cassie crawled on top of the bald man and lowered herself onto his cock, feeling every inch slide into her hot, waiting cunt. Soon she was bouncing on top of him, her tits swinging as he fucked the newly engaged sister.

On the other side of the bed Jessica was on her back with her legs spread as the taller man stood in front of her and pushed his cock inside her. It was the first time in seven years she had anyone inside her besides her husband Jason and it felt so amazing.

The thick black cock moved in and out of the married pussy as Cassie rode another huge black did just a couple of feet away. Each time he thrust Jessica squealed in delight. Cassie was moaning and panting as she rode until she screamed at the taller man.

"Yes, fuck my sister like the slut she is!"

At that moment both men started fucking the sisters as hard as they could. The bald man flipped Cassie over and began pounding her cunt from behind, telling her she was just as dirty a slut as her sister. Cassie screamed yes she was and began to cum over and over.

Jessica climbed on top of the taller man and began to ride him, watching her sister get fucked from behind. Cassie collapsed after her seventh orgasm and Jessica grabbed the bald man and put his cock in her mouth as she bounced up and down on the other, her tits and ass jiggling as she rode.

Cassie looked on in amazement and amusement as her straight-laced older sister took two black cocks at once. Cassie began licking the bald man's ass and balls as her sister sucked his cock, soon he pulled out of her mouth and began to shoot hot, thick streams of cum on both their faces.

Jessica could not believe how turned on she was. She got off the taller man and bent over in front of the bald one, telling him it was his turn while Cassie moved to the tall man and he began fucking her as hard as he could. Both sisters were cumming and screaming loudly, begging the men to fuck them with their huge black cocks.

They had their cunts pounded for 10 more minutes before the men pushed them down on the bed and stood above them, stroking their cocks until they bathed the sisters in hot loads of white cum.

After a break the four continued to fuck like crazy until the sun came up. The men fell asleep and the sisters dressed and headed out to catch the next train back to Philadelphia, going home without even learning the names of the men that fucked them senseless.

"I can't believe that," Cassie said as the exhausted sisters rode the train back to her apartment. "I never thought you could be such a whore"

Jessica laughed. She now understood why her sister couldn't stay faithful. She wanted to get back to the townhouse and get some rest so they could go out again that night.