Visiting Jamie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roy Kay
Roy Kay
7 Followers

"Umm hmm. Tongue fuck my asshole. Get it wet. It is so willing. Let me be your anal slut."

You play with the pre-cum on the tip of my cock, then bring the juices merged on your finger back to my ass. You circle around then press it in easily past the first knuckle. Your other hand brushes ever so lightly over my cock, keeping me so achingly hard. Long feathery strokes over the tip, playing with the pre-cum, your moistened finger spirals down my cock, then glides over my balls to my ass. You pull your one finger out, then spread my asshole with both hands and while thrusting your hot wet tongue in. My cock has another jerk. In and out, wetter and wetter, finally you pull back and slide a slicked finger from each hand into my anus. I gather my breath then press back.

"Come on, Roy. Tell me how hot your asshole is. Tell me how you love me to fuck it with my tongue and my fingers." You press one finger all the way in. I tighten again, then loosen again.

"Yes. I love it when you tongue fuck my asshole. I love your slick wet tongue penetrating in there and getting me wet. And, I love your fingers fucking my ass, gently but insistently spreading it wider. I am such an anal slut. Please, please, please fuck me with your tongue and you finger. Fuck my horny asshole any way you want, any way you can. I want you to fuck my asshole and slide my cock till I cum."

"That's exactly what I'll do." You remove your fingers and press you lips and tongue to my anus one more time, while slipping on the strap-on. I welcome the wetness. Slipping your tongue back out of my ass, you press in again with your fingers, slicked up with Astroglide. Another little press and it slides right in. You stand up at the edge of the bed, give another little brush over my cock with your fingers and bring your cock up to my asshole.

As you remove your finger from my anus, you press the tip into the easily opening hole. Not too far. Just the tip. This time, I don't tighten at all. Slowly moving back and forth you get it a few inches in, and almost an inch wide. I draw and hold a breath, watching your placid, but determined eyes. I breath out again and open up more, anxious to receive it deeper inside me. "Yes. Give it to me. Stick it deeper into my asshole."

Smiling, teasing my cock, you thrust in further; easily doubling the depth, adding half again to the girth, and strengthening my desire while stemming the flood now pressing upwards. Your hand grips my cock and starts to slide it up and down. Your predatory gaze fixes on its length and its pink-plum head.

My cock expands from the pressure below and above. "All of it. Fuck it all into my asshole. And, please don't stop sliding me. This is wonderful - your fucking me and pulling on my cock. Please don't stop. I'll be the best slut you ever had. I want to lick you and fuck you and have you lick me and fuck me forever. Just keep it coming. Gasp! Yeah. Right in my asshole, my hot, horny asshole. Make me your anal slut-slave. Just keep fucking me."

You feel the rise of me cum. You grip harder to stem the tide, delaying the deluge. Your hand glides smoothly up and down, but never eases. You want to make me desperate to cum. You want me to shoot a fountain of cum in vindication of your mastery. But this will be in your own good time. So you thrust longer and deeper.

My anus opens and rejoices in each thrust. My cock strains to break the dam. As if through a small fissure, precum drips from the slit, slicking your grip. More and more breaks through, but the mass straining against your taut hold remains, building pressure by the second. "Oh please. Please let me cum. I need to…. I have to cum."

Assured of you domination, you increase your thrusting just a little. Aiming my cock at your breasts, loosening your grip, you cease debarring and start demanding for it. "Come on Roy. Come on my anal slut. Shoot it out. Shoot it high onto my tits. Those tits that love to fuck your mouth. Shoot it high and drench my hot tits."

The dam breaks and the flood at last rages, rising, rising. My asshole squeezes against your cock, feeling the pulse, pulse, and pulse, of the upwelling surge. "Ugh, arrrrrgh" I growl. My first spurt lands hard on a nipple. My second shoots over the tip of the other landing on the top of your breast. More and more cum drenches your tits, in an unending drumbeat of lust let loose. Then exhausted, I lay limp. My asshole, too weak to squeeze. My cock, too spent, rests oozing in your hand.

Slowly you withdraw from my asshole. Bending over you blow cooling air from the exhausted anus to the weakened cock. Rising over me, you thrust a cum drenched tit between my lips. I suck tenderly at you breast, tasting my cum on my lips. The wetness awakens the pussy juices there and urge my hunger for all the wetness of our sex. You pull back and thrust your other tit in, and again I devour the hot cum from your warm breast.

At last, you lower your lips to mine, tasting our juices and sharing our hot breath, tongue fucking and circling my lips. "Yes, Roy. Yes, you will always be my slut. You will always be there to fill me and be filled by me. We will always share ourselves, but as I desire, for I am your master."

"Yes….yes….yes," I say dreamily.

You untie my hands and massage the wrists, then lay down and rest my head on your breast, while stoking my hair, biding that I rest and dream. You dream also. You dream of new ways to use me, new ways to hold me in your bondage.

Roy Kay
Roy Kay
7 Followers
12