Visiting Joanna's Feet Ch. 02

Story Info
Further exploring the pleasures of her feet.
4.7k words
4.68
22.4k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vincey
Vincey
30 Followers

Note: This story takes place the day after the events in the first chapter. Although the story mostly stands on its own, I would recommend reading the previous chapter first for more context.

*****

"Sunblock?"

"Check."

"Sunnies?"

"Check."

"Sandboard and spare clothes?"

"Check and check"

"Sweet. Good to go? Bryan and Steph will be waiting...

"To Lancelin!"

We were at last ready for the two-hour trip to Lancelin, where three blissful days of sun, sea, beaches and sand dunes awaited us. As usual, Joanna and I had woken up late and, while I'd only had my duffel ready to go, she had been frantically pottering about, rummaging through her room and stuffing her little suitcase with a seemingly random assortment of clothes. Although the latter hadn't taken too long, we had agreed to meet Bryan and Steph directly at the beach house in order to save some time.

Joanna's room looked like a bomb had exploded in her closet, a layer of clothes strewn all over the floor. However, within that mess stood a vision of perfection that rendered the mess practically invisible. Standing in the centre of the room over a bunch of discarded shirts, an excited smile beamed across Joanna's face as she extended the handle on her red suitcase. A pair of black wayfarers sat on her head, keeping her long, flowing dirty-blonde hair from her face. Covering her athletic frame was a white tank top and a small pair of dark blue shorts, under which she had already put on a teal bikini set. My gaze lowered down her long, toned legs, and locked onto her gorgeous size eights in her usual pair of pink thongs.

"Love the choice of nail polish...that person who did your nails did a great job!" I commented cheekily.

"Yeah...he's a bit of an idiot though..." she replied wittily.

A surge of adrenaline rushed through me as I stared at her brightly coloured fluorescent pink toenails. It had only been a night since that glorious and fumbling experience with Joanna's feet and I hadn't been able to stop thinking about them since. From the touch of her creamy insteps, the smell of the nail polish as I delicately painted her toes, to the brief taste of her toes, each memory played back vividly in my mind as I became transfixed at the sight of her feet.

"Oi! Stop staring at my feet...weirdo!" she suddenly snapped, clumsily shifting and trying to cover one foot with the other. Her demeanour suddenly shifted, looking down as if to hide the embarrassment of last night's events.

"Sorry...let's get going..." I replied, getting my thoughts together as I came back from my daze.

We quickly loaded Joanna's little Fiesta and were off. Sitting in the passenger seat, I couldn't help but take furtive glances at Joanna's bare feet as she deftly depressed the car pedals. I once again confirmed that those arches were some the curviest and most sensual I had ever seen and yearned to get close to them once again. However, it still seemed that her deeply rooted foot aversion hadn't completely disappeared. Although I had successfully introduced her to the pleasures of my fetish the night before, and had cracked the door ajar for future possibilities, she still seemed to display a sense of uncertainty about last night's ordeal. After all, it had only been one night and going in too strongly and too quickly could cause her to shut off once more. As such, I decided to bide my time and wait for the right moment to attempt to further explore her feet. With three whole days of close proximity in such a blissful place, we were bound to find the right moment.

Bryan's family beach house was a small beach-front unit nestled at the end of a secluded trail. Bryan was one of our former housemates from when we were still living on campus. Along with his girlfriend Steph, we all shared the same active hobbies and had become great friends over the years.

As we entered the property, the sight of the two quad bikes, one in the bed of Bryan's ute and another hitched to the trailer behind, as well as the surfboards leaning against the carpark, brought our excitement to new heights. With newfound vigour, we quickly parked and rushed in to unpack our luggage.

As expected, Bryan and Steph had taken the master bedroom and Jo and I made our way to the guest room. The latter, although quite small and with only a bunk bed and table as furniture, featured a large sliding door that opened directly onto the beach and offered a breathtaking view of the deep blue Indian Ocean. Joanna claimed the top bunk and once settled, we made a quick itinerary before setting off into the sun.

The next two days were a blur of fun. Although the four of us would travel together, Bryan and Steph naturally hung out more closely and so did Joanna and I. During that time, we were two peas in a pod, doing practically everything together and genuinely enjoying each other's company. From dawn till dusk, we sand boarded and quad biked through the golden sand dunes, caught the perfect waves and swam in the pristine warm ocean.

By the end of the second day, Joanna and I were knackered. As we got back to the beach house, the both of us instantly crashed onto the living room couch and let out a huge sigh in unison. The hot Australian summer weather, combined with our non-stop activities, had finally taken a toll on us. Bryan and Steph, on the other hand, were still relatively fresh, and after an early dinner, decided to head back out to the dunes for some nightly off-roading. Jo and I politely declined their offer to join in, opting for a quiet night in to rest our aching bodies.

As they left, Joanna hopped into the shower while I headed towards the kitchen to top up the cooler box with ice and drinks. At around seven in the afternoon, the sun had just started to set but the temperature seemed to be stuck a balmy 32 degrees Celsius. To make matters worse, the central evaporative air conditioning was useless and merely pushing out warm air. I dragged the cooler into our room and cracked open a cold beer.

"Shower's free..." Joanna said as she scampered into the room, her towel draped around her body.

I dug up a pair of shorts from my suitcase and followed suit. I emerged back into the room ten minutes later to find Joanna laying on her back on the top bunk, eyes closed and her legs and arms widely sprawled. She had changed into a loose fitting T-shirt and a small pair of cotton shorts. The smell of her coconut moisturiser filled the air.

"Ughhh! It's so hot!" Joanna whined as she heard me enter.

"Yeah...the aircon's broken..." I replied.

"Fix it!" She moaned.

I pushed the sliding door wide open, letting the gentle sea breeze waft through the room.

"Better?" I asked.

"Still hot!" She replied in the same tone.

I fished out a cold bottle of water from the cooler and placed it in her outstretched hand.

"Here...drink up!" I told her.

"Thanks..." She replied as she finally lifted her head.

"Uhhh...my body's so sore..." Joanna groaned as she scooted over to the foot of the bed, slipped her legs under metal railing, and sat up.

As Joanna sipped on her water, my eyes once again locked onto those two dangling beauties. Hanging from the top bunk were a pair of slender yet toned calves, a shade more tanned than usual, tapering to her slim ankles and ending at those gorgeous feet. As if to catch the light breeze in between her toes, Joanna swayed her feet from side to side, spreading and scrunching her toes as she flexed her ankles forward and back. For a moment, I stood transfixed, hypnotised by her expressive feet as they beckoned me to jump forward and worship them with all my might.

I couldn't let this opportunity go to waste. As she sipped her water, I carefully crawled onto the bottom bunk and made my way towards her feet until my face was only a couple of inches away. Savouring the moment, I inhaled deeply the mixture of aromas that filled the air; from the coconut scent of her moisturiser to the salty see breeze that wafted through her slightly sweaty toes. As I regaled my olfactory senses, the amber rays of sun glinted on those bright pink toenails like precious gems. I feasted my eyes once again on those high arches and each wrinkly line as Joanna scrunched and spread her toes.

At this moment, I wanted nothing more but to grab her foot and stick all five toes in my mouth. However, my better judgement told me that moving this suddenly might be too much of a shock to Jo and could ruin the moment. Instead, I steeled myself and tentatively ran my hand gently across her left sole.

Joanna twitched, rubbing the spot with her other foot, but ultimately ignored what had happened.

This time, I grabbed her heel and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Stop that!" she said firmly, kicking her foot from my grasp and abruptly tucking them in, nearly hitting my face in the process. Joanna bent her legs and leaned forward to see what I was doing underneath.

"Well that's your own fault for dangling them so close to me!" I joked back.

"Ughhh!!" she moaned, her voice slightly irritated. "Just get me another drink!" she demanded, throwing her now empty bottle towards me.

I fished out a couple of beers from the icy cooler and handed her a bottle. That's when the lightbulb moment hit me.

As I looked up towards Joanna, I could see that the evening heat wasn't treating her too kindly. Her face was flushed pink and she was wiping off the beads of sweat from her brow. Strands of her dirty blonde hair had stuck to her neck and her white T-shirt clung to her tight body, exposing the peaks of her nipples and outlining her areolas from within.

I hauled the heavy cooler towards me, positioning it just under her feet and picked up the largest chunk of ice I could find. I grabbed her left ankle with my free hand and pressed the ice against her sole.

"Eeek!!What are you doing?!" Joanna jumped up, nearly spitting out her drink and reflexively pulling back her feet.

"Cooling you down...You said you were hot, weren't you?" I replied as nonchalantly as I could.

Joanna instinctively started to protest but suddenly paused at my proposal. Without waiting for a response, I dunked both hands into the cooler's icy water and grabbed her ankles. At the touch of my cold hands against her skin, Joanna let out a low moan of pleasure as I gently brought back her feet in front of my face. I picked up another ice cube and this time brushed it along the instep of her right foot. This time, her reaction was more subdued, her toes wriggling at the cold touch. Encouraged, I snaked the ice cube across the tops of her toes, allowing the melted water to drip along the crevices of each toe. With each successive ice cube, my movements became bolder and within minutes, I had found my rhythm. Holding her foot firmly with one hand, I turned this little activity into an intimate game, scrubbing her soles with the larger cubes and wedging the smaller ones in between each individual tow. As each ice cube melted on her soft skin, the gentle sea breeze through the open door evaporated the melted liquid, providing a nice cooling effect. With unnerving focus, my mission became to keep every inch of those heavenly feet and calves glistening against the amber sunset.

As the last workable ice cube melted, I look up at Joanna, who was staring intently at what I was doing. She looked visibly refreshed, the hot flush on her cheeks having now subsided. Even better, she now sported that curious smile on her face, the same smile she had briefly displayed during the first encounter. Finally, she seemed to be enjoying herself!

"How was that? Better now?" I asked.

"Good job, dummy." She said playfully, her tone matching her smile.

Joanna outstretched her legs and pointed her toes. Without warning, she brought her feet back towards me and vigorously wiped her wet feet against my hair and face. Using me like a bath mat, she wriggled her feet up and down my head, grabbing tufts of hair between her toes and swiping her arches along my cheek. Before I could fully savour the moment, she popped her legs back up and her feet disappeared.

"H..Hey! What was that for?" I stammered, trying to keep my voice as calm as possible.

Joanna let out a small giggle as she gathered herself up and hopped out of bed.

"Be right back..." She said, as she skipped out of the room and into the bathroom.

Left alone, it took me a couple of seconds to calm down enough to analyse the aftermath. My hands were cold and numb, knuckles sore from handling all the ice. My shoulders, already aching from our daytime activities, had stiffened and cramped up. A puddle had formed all around the cooler, the latter now only containing a few bottles submerged in cold water. The bottom half of my shirt and my pants were drenched, although I decided that the cold water had probably helped keep my bulging erection somewhat manageable. More importantly, after a touch-and-go moment, I had finally been able to get Joanna to shed her inhibitions and find some enjoyment through her feet. I cracked open a cold drink and stepped outside for some fresh air. The sun had now fully set and the temperature had finally dropped to a more comfortable level.

I came back into the room to see Joanna lying face down on the bottom bunk, her arms at her sides and her face buried into the pillow.

"What do you think you're doing on my bed?" I faked an annoyed tone.

"Ughhh...too sore to climb up..."

"That's not how it works...get back up there!" I continued.

Joanna only clutched the pillow more tightly and curled up in a ball, bringing her legs to her chest.

"Can't...move..." She muffled through the pillow.

"Fine..." I said. "If that's how you're being, I'll just have to convince you to move..."

The metal springs creaked as I got into the small dingy bed. I scooted towards her feet, extended a finger and poked her left sole.

"Move" I said

No reaction.

I grabbed her ankle, formed my other hand into a claw and dug my fingers into the ball of her foot, just below her toes.

"Noooo...stoooppp!!" She cried out, giggling as she started bucking and flailing.

"Oh, so you CAN move..." I faked a surprised tone.

I locked both her ankles in the crook of my elbow and continued furiously tickling her, dragging my nails along her soles and scratching the base of her toes.

"Stop tickling me!!" She squealed, burying her face more deeply into the pillow.

"I warned you..." I replied, grinning from ear to ear as I continued to run my fingers in between her toes.

"Just...rub...my...feeett!!" She cried out in between gasps.

I stopped.

"What did you just say?" I inquired.

"You heard me..." she said. "Stop tickling me and rub my feet!"

I did not have to be asked again. A smile crept up my face as I grabbed her ankles and extended her legs once more. I took a seat at the end of the bed and placed both feet on my lap as she switched back to lying on her back.

"Fine...but only because you insist..." I muttered in an exasperated sigh.

"If you tickle me again, I'll kick you in the face!" Joanna threatened in a stern voice as she regained her composure.

"Got it. Just relax." I replied, now turning my attention to the perfection sitting on my lap.

With my left hand, I cupped her heel from underneath and jiggled her calves and ankle. My free hand pressed onto the top of her foot to give it a good stretch, rotating her foot at the ankle along its full range of motion. I lay her foot back on my lap and with both thumbs, dug into the bottom of her sole. With small but firm circular motions, I kneaded her sole along the outer edges of her foot, starting at her heel and slowly moving upward until I reached the base of her toes. I then turned my attention to her inner foot as I pushed my thumb along her soft, creamy instep, admiring the depth of her arch as I traced its outline.

I looked up to check on Joanna, who had been watching me apprehensively for fear of being tickled again.

"How's the pressure?" I asked.

Joanna did not reply but instead gave a small nod and slunk back deeper.

I smiled and got back to work. Time to give those smooth, slightly curled toes some attention. Using my thumb, index and middle fingers, I grabbed each toe and gave each a slight pulling and twisting motion, a few of them making a small popping noise as I did so. I then placed my thumb at the base of her big toe and started massaging the pads. As I reached her second toe, she let out a small giggle.

"Sorry..." I muttered, as I looked back up at her.

Joanna had rearranged the pillow, her head lying square on the latter. Her half open eyes had glazed over, and it was clear that she was now fully enjoying herself.

"It's fine..." she replied softly. "Keep going."

Encouraged by her reaction, I redoubled my efforts, making sure that every inch of her foot was truly taken care of. Right then, these Joanna's feet were the centre of my universe and I wanted nothing more than to please them. As I progressed, I discovered the spots that she enjoyed the most, which would elicit a soft moan of pleasure. Figuring out the right pressure and motions as I explored her feet became a task of its own that I relished. With each touch, my hands indulged in the softness of her skin. Two days of running through the sand had beautifully exfoliated her soles, leaving them even softer and smoother than I had remembered.

As I continued, Joanna's moans started becoming more frequent and prominent. As I was kneading her heel within my palm, I started to notice the bed slightly creaking. I looked up at Jo and for a second stood frozen, unable to believe my eyes. Joanna's left hand had made its way underneath her t-shirt as she pinched and caressed her supple breasts. Even more jaw dropping, her right hand now rested firmly on her crotch, against which she was grinding in a gentle rocking motion. This sight immediately sent even more blood rushing through my already engorged erection, causing an even more uncomfortable strain on my pants.

This was the moment I had dreamed of. Scratch that, I couldn't even have dreamed of such a moment happening. This was pure fantasy and I couldn't finally see how far I could push the boundaries. At this moment, I went all out and with a swift motion, grabbed her right foot and shoved all five toes deeply into my mouth. The aroma and taste of her sweaty foot immediately assaulted my sensed with inhumane delight as my tongue danced and flicked through every crevice I could find.

Joanna gasped loudly, feeling the wetness of my mouth and tongue on her toes. Her eyes opened wide and she lifted her head, staring as I worshipped her godly toes.

I looked up and steeled my gaze against her big blue eyes. With half her foot still in my mouth, I sucked on her foot deeper and flicked my tongue even harder than before. Using my teeth, I began to very lightly chew on the edges of her foot as my hands continued massaging her heel.

"Yess..." Was her only response as she slammed her head back down on the pillow.

Joanna's slipped her hand into her small cotton shorts and the gentle rocking motion quickened into a mechanical rhythm. Her left hand joined in and started into a frantic rubbing while her right hand shifted to finger herself. From where I sat, I could only see her hands moving within her shorts but it was clear what was happening. Besides, I already had my hands and mouth full. Watching her motion, I attempted to match the intensity my worship to her increasingly frantic motion, but at the speed she was picking up, this was no easy task.

For the next few minutes, I kept up the pace. My mouth, jaw and tongue were getting the workout of their life but I was determined to keep going. Her right foot was now covered in slobber and my tongue now danced along the toes of her other. I stuck out my tongue and lapped her entire soles from top to bottom, scraping the outer edges of her foot with my teeth. I stuck her whole heel in my mouth and began gently chewing them while my fingers dug deeply within her soles.

Vincey
Vincey
30 Followers
12