Visiting My Father Ch. 02

Story Info
A relationship between daughter and father continues on.
7.4k words
4.57
51.1k
74

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is pure fiction, completely made up. This story is all fantasy, and the author does not promote or condone anything illegal, EVER. This story involves elements of bisexual, transsexual, gay, and father/daughter sex. All characters are portrayed as 18 years old and older.

I encourage to read Visiting My Father, before reading this continuation.

This is a long one, so enjoy!

*****

It felt like a dream or more of a nightmare.

I looked at the clock, and it was only 4:14am. I was cold, and had goosebumps, and I had to pee. I grabbed my phone to use the light as I snuck out of bed. Tip toed to the bathroom.

I sat down on the toilet, and opened up my text messages. I had one missed text from Kris. My heart skipped.

KRIS

You up?

She had sent it at 3:30am, less than hour ago. I could feel my dad's cum running out of me as I started to pee. I got a knot in my stomach at the thought of what had happened.

I had sex with my father, actual sex with him, and not just that, I let him - practically begged him to cum inside of me. There certainly was no going back at this point. The damage was done. Maybe more so than I even knew at this point.

I wondered how he would feel once he woke up and had to face reality. It's not like we were drunk or even slightly drunk. It was a matter of two consenting adults, father and daughter who had no will power. I couldn't say no to him, and I didn't want to. I wanted him, I couldn't imagine not having him at that moment. I wanted it... I needed it like I needed air to breath. I had to feel him tear me apart, I wanted to feel what my mom had felt when he first entered her. I wanted to know if we would fit together like some sick perverted puzzle.

I finished peeing, and wiped my pussy. I was about to throw the tissue into the toilet, but instead brought it up to my nose. I could smell him, his seed, mixed with me, my fluids. I felt a rush, and then a sharp tingle through my breasts.

My nipples were hard as a rock.

I dropped the tissue into the bowl and walked back into the room. I stopped at the doorway, looking at the bed where my dad was sleeping. He was laying on his stomach, leaving his ass popped up, and his legs spread. His cock and balls were visible between his thighs. I stared for a few minutes, my pussy wet. I felt guilty looking at him so exposed, but I couldn't look away, and I couldn't fight off the naughty feelings I was having.

I looked back at the text message from Kris, and decided to text her.

ME

Hey you.

I stood there waiting for a response, admiring my father's beautiful body. He looked so sexy. The scene before was erotic, and it was turning me on. Then my phone vibrated, and it was Kris.

KRIS

I can't stop thinking about our last conversation ;)

Mmmm that peaked my interest just a bit.

ME

Oh yeah? What part?

I subconsciously started touching myself, running my finger over my clit.

KRIS

The part where you said you craved cum so much that you'd even suck off your own dad.

Mmm that's what I was hoping she'd say. My pussy was dripping wet again.

ME

Oh really? Mmmm you bad bad girl.

I stood there staring at my naked father, sprawled out on the bed, sound asleep.

A wicked thought crossed my mind, and I quickly dismissed it.

My phone vibrated again.

KRIS

I want to feel how big he is.

Mm my pussy was aching at the thought of watching my dad push his large mushroom tip into her asshole.

The naughty thought crossed my mind again, and this time it wasn't leaving until I acted on it.

I flipped open my camera on my phone, and took a picture of my dad's nude body. Then I copied the picture and sent it to Kris. I wrote a little message to her as well.

ME

What about pushing your cute little stick into him...?

I spread my legs and fingered myself right there next to the bed while I waited for her response.

KRIS

OH MY GOD!! Are you fucking kidding me? That's your dad? Did you sneak into his room and take that?

I almost laughed out loud. I wouldn't tell her everything, at least not yet.

ME

Yes, apparently my daddy sleeps nude :)

I was playing with my clit about to cum, when my dad moaned and rolled over. His cock laid there, beautiful in every way. I wanted to lean in and start sucking him, but resisted. If it was any other man, I'd be swallowing his cum right now, but with my dad it felt different. I felt as though I needed his permission first.

KRIS

He's so sexy, Jen. I can't believe you sent me that. I'm so turned on right now. He looks like the perfect daddy.

I watched him, staring at his curved dick, so perfect in design. I wanted to taste my pussy off of him again. A chill ran through me at the thought of it.

ME

Show me...

I waited for a few minutes, fingering my pussy as I now kneeled on the bed beside my father. Fuck I wanted him again. I was trying my hardest not to orgasm yet.

Then, my phone vibrated, and the picture popped up. Kris was in a pair of sexy green lace panties facing a mirror. She had her panties pushed over to the side and she was holding her pretty pink cock in her hand. She was milking a thick white cum out of it. The vanilla cream was oozing out of her mushroom head, and it looked delicious.

KRIS

This is what you and your naughty little mind do to me.

The sight of her beautiful cock made my body tremble. I pressed into myself and my orgasm took control.

ME

Mmmm I want to feel it inside of me, Kris. I want to feel you fucking me, while daddy fucks you.

I quietly and cautiously stretched my leg up over my sleeping father, so that I was straddling him, my pussy directly over his dick. I pulled my fingers from myself, and I could feel my pussy swell up. I was cumming all over my dad's cock, and he had no clue. I held the glow of my phone down over my daddy, and I could see myself dripping onto his dick. Another orgasm ripped through me. My phone buzzed.

KRIS

Just the thought of the three of us makes my body numb, and my mind spin. I'm CUMMING all over myself. Fuck I love this!

Mmm I held my phone out and snapped one last picture of my dad's cock covered in my juices. I hit send.

ME

I just came all over this...

I lowered my body down until my pussy lips were touching his shaft. I lightly rubbed, coating his cock with my scent before I rolled over onto my side of the bed. My phone buzzed.

KRIS

Mm Jen, I want him to be my daddy too :( he's so beautiful.

ME

He's our daddy... Good night sweetie;)

I was exhausted.

KRIS

Mm good my love. Good night sexy.

I set my phone on the night stand, and rolled over, immediately falling asleep.

*****

I woke up to the shower running. I rolled over, for a second forgetting where I was. Then, it hit me, and so did the anxiety. What the hell had just happened? I was naked. I sat up and looked around the room, wondering what I should do. Should I go join him?

I finally got the nerve to get out of bed, and walk into the bathroom. The shower glass was too steamed up to get a good look in.

"Dad?" I said, almost inaudible.

"Jennifer?" He questioned.

I walked up to the shower door and stopped.

"Can I come in, daddy?" I asked, as I open the door.

He was already erect. His body looked amazing. I could not believe I was staring at my naked father again.

I leaned into him taking his cock into my hand. I kissed him softly on the lips.

"I don't want things to be weird between us." I moaned as I rubbed the tip of his dick into my mound. "This is your pussy, daddy. I want to be your little girl forever."

I was still nervous, unaware of what he was thinking. Then, his hands moved up thighs, and over my hips. In the hot water, I could still feel the goosebumps. His big hands moved back toward my ass, grabbing at my cheeks and pulling them apart. I felt his finger touch my sacred back door. He leaned into me, his lips against my ear.

"Just your pussy is mine?" He whispered, nervously.

Mmm fuck, this was my dad, and he was a nasty man.

"Mm daddy. Of course not." I reached my hand back, grabbing his, pushing his finger into me. "My tight little shithole is yours too." I kissed him hard, as I felt his finger inside of my ass. "Mm daddy, my dirty little mouth is yours too. All of this is yours."

He grabbed me by the neck, pushing into me, his dick entering my cunt.

"Oh fuck, dad." I moaned, my pussy torn up from hours before.

"Mm baby, you are so fucking naughty." He said fucking me. "Finger your ass baby. Finger it for me."

Without thinking, I reached back and began playing with my ass. I pressed my middle finger into myself, and felt my dad's dick penetrating me. I could cum.

"Oh daddy I can feel you in me." I moaned.

"Mmm yeah, sweetie? Now imagine if that was another cock inside of you?" He said, making my head spin.

"Oh daddy." I moaned as I pulled my finger from my ass. "Would you share me? Let another boy fuck me?" I said as I stuck my finger between both our mouths, as we tasted my asshole.

I could feel him pulsating, ready to cum.

"Both of your balls rubbing against each other. Mmm you cum inside of me, while he pulls out, cumming onto your sexy shaft and balls." I teased.

"Mmm yeah, sweetie." He moaned and I felt him try to pull out.

I pushed harder into him. Holding his body against mine... holding his dick inside of me.

"I want it daddy. Oh fuck, I want it so bad." I felt him cumming. "That's it daddy. Don't ever waste this cum again. Ever."

"Oh sweetie." He moaned as he pulled out, leaving his rich creamy deposit deep inside of me.

*************************************

WORK HARD - STAY THE NIGHT

A few days had passed without much activity between my father and I. I figured he was going through one of his guilty phases, which I couldn't blame him for. I too had felt guilty about things, particularly seducing my father. But, I was also feeling extremely guilty about cheating on Dan, particularly... with my own father. I could only imagine the consequences I would face if he ever found out. It would be a smear campaign.

I shook the thought and got out of bed. I had on a long t-shirt and a pair of panties on underneath. I thought about sliding on a pair of sweats, but thought better of it. Hell, we had already been extremely intimate together, what would it matter if he saw in a pair of panties and a tee?

I walked downstairs and found him at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and the newspaper. He had on sweats and a white v-neck tee.

"Good morning, dad."

He looked up from the paper and grimaced.

"Coffee?"

I walked over to the coffee maker and started helping myself.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, as I added sugar and cream.

"I don't know." He replied.

I was a little caught off guard. I figured he'd at least lie, and say he was fine.

"We really need to talk." He continued.

"Okay, so let's talk." I said, annoyed.

"Jen, I love you. I love you as a daughter, I do. But, I can't wrap my head around what happened." He paused, staring down at the paper. "I have woken up the last few mornings thinking that all of this was a terrible nightmare, but then reality seeps in, and I get a knot in my stomach."

"Dad..."

"It should have never happened. None of it, starting with your wedding night." He was upset.

"It did though. You can't control how you feel..." I started but he cut me off.

"When it comes to your family, yes you can. You have to." He shook his head. "I don't know what happened, I really don't." He paused again, and sighed. "I've struggled with these thoughts for awhile, Jen. Ever since your wedding night, I have had this inner struggle of how far things could possibly go between us."

"Dad, I didn't know." I felt terrible.

He sipped on his coffee gathering his thoughts.

"I knew, deep down inside of me, that if I was willing to wipe you, touching you on your wedding day, then it could turn into a very slippery slope." He exhaled. "I started seeing a therapist when I came back home."

"Did she help?" I asked.

"He." He answered back, with a little different tone.

"Did he help you, daddy?" I pried, almost feeling a bit naughty calling him daddy while having a serious conversation.

"Yes. He helped a lot. But..." He shook the thought from his mind. "At the same time it was more destructive."

"How so?" I was curious now.

"Jen, none of this should have happened. You're my daughter, you're married, it's more than wrong."

I didn't want to let go of his comments about the therapist being destructive, so I pressed. "How was it destructive, daddy?"

He looked up at me. "You really want to know?"

I stood there, leaning against the kitchen counter looking at him. He was so sexy. Part of me wanted to slide my panties down and lift up the front of my long tee, and play with myself in front of him. I wanted him to know that I still wanted him.

"Yes, tell me." I said softly.

He let out a long sigh. "Because, he made me feel better about it."

I just stood there looking at him. The shame in his face, the sorrow in his eyes. He had gone to seek out help, some kind of guidance with his taboo thoughts, so wasn't that a good thing that the therapist made him feel better about it?

"How so, daddy?" I pushed, and pulled, wanting to no more and more about this man that I called dad.

"He liked hearing about it. He wanted to know details. I could tell..." his voice trailed off.

"What?" I asked.

"I could tell that it turned him on." He sighed again. "I knew that it turned him on."

"How?" I wanted to know everything.

"Because..." He mumbled.

"Because he showed you?" I helped him out.

"Yeah, he showed me what my stories, my thoughts... what they did to him." He whispered.

I was wet. My pussy was absolutely soaking wet. I was imaging my dad talking about me to another man, and both of them getting turned on.

It was my turn to whisper. "Did you like it?" I had a lump in my throat. "Did you like that talking about me, your daughter, got another man hard?"

I watched his hand move to his crotch, adjusting himself.

"Yeah, I liked it." He answered staring into my face. Then he let out a sigh and popped up out of his chair, turning to walk out of the kitchen. "I liked it too much."

He walked off, disappearing out through the front door.

I stood there, wanting more. I always wanted more with him, but now I craved more, I needed it to survive. My pussy was a wet mess, but all I could think of was what if I'm never intimate with him again. My heart sank at the thought.

*****

I was in my room putting away some of my laundry when I heard Kris's voice.

I peered out the window, and caught her laughing with my dad. She looked beautiful. Actually, she looked fucking sexy. This was the first time I'd seen her since she had sent me the photos of her naughty little secret.

I walked downstairs and out onto the front porch. I waited until she looked over at me, and I waved.

"Hey, Kris!" I yelled.

She started walking toward me with a big smile on her face.

"Hey!" She yelled back.

She walked up and gave me a big hug. She smelled amazing. Like fresh strawberry shampoo, and soap.

"You look beautiful." I whispered into her ear.

"Mm and so do you." She whispered back.

I looked up over her shoulder and watched my dad disappear into the barn.

I looked back at her, looking into her eyes. I decided to go for it and leaned in kissing her.

"Mmm." She moaned into my mouth, parting her lips allowing my tongue to slip in.

She was wearing a little sundress, and my hands moved to her cute butt.

"Mm touch me." She said.

I let my fingers run along her skin, up underneath her dress. I grabbed her ass... so nice and soft.

"Fuck, yes. Touch me." She said, more aggressive this time. Then she reached back grabbing my hand, guiding it to her crotch. "Touch me, I said." She whispered.

I felt it through her lace panties for the first time. She felt wonderful. It was so meaty, and long. I slid the palm of my hand over her shaft until I could feel her mushroom tip sticking out of her panties.

"It's so nice in my hand." I cooed as I thumbed her hole, squeezing out the Pre-cum. "I want every inch of this pretty pink dick." I moaned as our tongues swapped spit back and forth.

"Mmm baby." She responded, biting at my lip, and moved her mouth to my ear. "Did you suck your daddy, Jen?" She licked, and played, her teeth nibbling at my lobe. "Did you touch him? Did you hold his dick in your hand as you sucked it? Tell me..."

My pussy was soaking wet. Her words sent chills through me, and my mind was dark. Not black, but dark, dark with taboo thoughts.

I grabbed her hand and slid it between my legs, slowing pulling it up my thighs until she touched my pussy.

"Finger me, baby." I whispered. I pushed her into me, and I felt the fabric of my panties enter my cunt with her fingers. "Yes... fuck yes." I pulled her ear to my lips now, and I tongued her ear. "Fuck yes, I touched my daddy. I sucked him, and I fucked him... just like the nasty daddy's girl that I am."

I felt her dick pulsating in my tiny hand. I wanted it in my tiny fucking mouth.

"Mmm baby, I love it. I want to watch him touch you. I want to feel how wet you get as you look at him... at your own dad, lusting for him."

I pulled her cock completely out of her panties, and I slid my own to the side. Like a deprived slut, I started rubbing the head along my pussy, inching her into me.

"You love dick don't you?" She said as she pushed into my body.

"Mmm I love it so much. I'd do anything for cum. I'd suck my own daddy for it." I knew it was what she wanted to hear, and what I wanted so badly.

I could feel the length of her driving into me, and I wanted to hold back more orgasm for as long as possible.

"Oh fuck baby. Fuck me." I moaned as she began thrusting into me, fucking me hard.

I reached back, grabbing violently at her ass cheeks. I spread them apart, and my middle finger found her puckered star.

"Mm yes..." she cooed. "Just like that."

I pulled my finger up to my mouth and licked it, spit on it, getting it nice and wet.

I looked her in the eyes, biting my lip as her long, bare cock slid in and out of me. Then I reached back to her ass and began circling her hole.

"I want his cock..." she whispered.

I pushed into her, entering her very tight asshole, feeling her suck my finger into her sacred place.

"You want my daddy's cock?" I teased. "Just like this?" I dug into her, scraping at her rectum.

"Oh fuck... yes." She moaned, pushing back onto my finger.

"You want him to fuck you?" I dug deeper, feeling her cock throb inside of me. "You want me there, watching you two fuck?"

Those words pushed her over the edge. She slid out of me, and began spewing cum from her purple tip, the slit opened wide like a fishes mouth.

I could feel her orgasm through her ass, and it made my pussy water.

Her cum hit the floor beneath us in large globs of white, splashing at our feet.

I slid my finger out of her, bringing it to my tongue. I licked, and sucked at her scent on me, eager to taste her nastiness. Then, I dropped to all fours, and licked her cum off of the dirty floor.

"Oh baby..." She moaned as she played with her semi erect dick.

I stood up with a mouthful of her cum, and I kissed her.

"Always be my slut... always." I moaned into her mouth.

"Mm always." She whispered back.

She let her dress fall down over her ass, as she kissed me on the forehead, before walking away toward the barn.

****

I stayed inside, straightening up the house, tidying up the place while Kris and my father worked in the barn.

I found my mind wandering back to that forbidden night with my father, and I felt my pussy immediately start to flutter. I wanted him. Not just in a sexual way, no... I wanted him as my lover. I wanted to make him happy. I wanted to come home from a long day, and crawl into his lap and let him hold me, comfort me, tell me how much he adored me. I wanted him to replace Dan... I wanted my daddy as my husband.

12