Visiting my Mother-in-Law

Story Info
Couple watches a video & masturbates for each other.
1.5k words
4.12
126.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly a month ago my wife and I drove to New England to visit her mother and brother and his family. She lived in an assisted-living facility that had a small number of guest suites for out-of-town visitors. We were booked for four nights. I wasn't at all crazy about seeing my mother-in-law; she loved to talk and talk and talk and, well you get the idea. Plus, even though my wife and I are both in our early 50's and have grown children and successful careers, she treated us and her son who was in his late 50s, as babies. Only she knew the right answers to all of life's problems and we'd be smart to do exactly as she "suggested". But, I kept reminding myself, there was a positive element to the visit; my mother-in-law was old and her health was rapidly declining and I wanted to see her before she passed away.

We live nearly 1000 miles away and I did almost all the driving in one long afternoon and overnight effort. That first day I was so tired I was able to tune out "mom" with no trouble at all. When the guest suite was ready, we checked in and I fell asleep as soon as I lay down. I woke up in time for dinner. My brother-in-law and his wife and kids came to the facility to join us. It was a rather pleasant meal in that I was able to catch up with my nieces and their mom and paid virtually no attention to "mom". That night I slept well.

The next day things got worse because I was no longer able to ignore "mom" with all her complaining and whining and unsolicited advice. My wife did her best to keep her mom amused, but it was a losing effort. As an escape, I took a long nap that afternoon. The penalty was I couldn't sleep through the night, waking up shortly after 3AM. I was glad I brought my laptop, which I took into a small conference room next door to surf the net.

The third day was a repeat of the second. I took a nap of more than 3 hours during the early afternoon and paid for it by waking up between 3:30 and 4AM. Once again I grabbed my laptop and went into the conference room. I booted up, checked my e-mail, and then started surfing the net. I typed in a fairly common phrase to do a search and was surprised at home many links to porn sites came up. One of the sites looked especially interesting and curiosity got the better of me. I clicked on the link and was rewarded with video clips of different porn genres. I scrolled through the choices and selected "fetish". Up came stills from different videos ranging from foot fetishism to double anal penetration to sex while fully clothed, and everything in between. I'd long been fascinated by women's clits (just ask my wife!) and so I refined the parameters to search for "large clits". In a second or two up came pictures of various clitorises, some average looking, others on the larger side and a small number that looked absolutely gigantic! I clicked on one of the gigantic clits and a video clip began showing a pudgy woman stroking her pussy lips, paying extra attention to her growing love bud. Soon the thing looked like the head of a man's cock. I wondered what it would be like touching and licking and sucking on a clitty that big. My wife's clit is OK, but nothing like what I saw on the screen.

Anyway, as I watched the clip my cock began to grow. Soon I was rubbing it through the material of my PJ bottoms. The clip ended and I went back to check out one of the others. I clicked and up came a video showing a well-known retired porn starlet toying with her enormous clitoris. Soon a man entered the scene, exposing her clitty as much as he could with his fingers before diving down on it. I swear it looked like he was sucking a small penis. She was writhing and bucking from all the stimulation. My cock had grown past the half-way point. I was so engrossed watching the video I didn't hear a nearby door open and close. Suddenly a quiet cough brought me back to reality. Standing there was an older woman, maybe late-60s, wearing a nightshirt and socks. I must have looked a site, breathing hard with beads of sweat on my brow and my right hand moving under the tabletop.

"I didn't mean to startle you" she began. "I arrived just this evening from England to visit my brother and can't sleep because of the time difference. I thought I'd come in here to sit awhile until I became tired enough to try going to sleep. I'll leave if you like."

What should I say? I lowered the lid of the laptop and told her she could stay if she wanted. I'd return to my room instead. She said there was no need for that as there was ample room for us both. She then asked if I was working. I said I'd been watching a movie on the net. She asked which one. I replied it was a specialty film that I doubted she'd ever seen or would enjoy. I then asked if she wanted something to drink, as I was going to get myself something from my room. She said water would be fine, so off I went to get the drinks.

I was gone perhaps 90 seconds. When I came back I found my guest staring at the computer screen with absolute rapt attention. I came around the table and put a bottle of water before her.

She looked up and said, "You've been a naughty man. You were right that I'd never seen such a film, but wrong that I wouldn't like it. Do you often watch these kinds of films?"

I replied that I didn't, but sometimes the urge came over me. Tonight was such a time.

"When I came in I noticed you looked a bit funny. Were you touching yourself?"

For the life of me I couldn't understand her question. She asked it again, reaching into the fly of my PJs lightly touching my cock for emphasis. I confirmed that I had been touching my penis. She then asked if she could watch the video with me from the beginning. She added she wanted to see me masturbate. I obliged her on both counts. The video restarted and she alternately watched the action on the screen and me as I stroked myself. Soon my cock was at its hardest and longest and thickest. She reached one hand under her nightshirt and began playing with her pussy. Soon we both forgot about the video. She watched me jack off and I watched her as she increased the tempo between her legs.

My hand was moving up and down my shaft ever faster. She knew I was reaching the point where I wouldn't be able to stop from ejaculating. In a throaty voice she said to me

"Yes, don't stop now! I want to see you spurt! Keep on! Don't slow down! Faster, faster! Yes, that's it! "

As she said this her own hand was moving with increasing urgency under the nightshirt. Another minute and I was cumming. Hot semen erupted from my cock. A stream landed on her lower leg just above the ankle. Another ended up on the carpet between us. The remainder just flowed all over my fist and dribbled a ways down my arm. She watched my ejaculation with eyes full of wonder. After a short time I started recovering. It was then that she went into a full body spasm announcing her own orgasm. She let out a series of low moans as she first doubled over and then straightened out. It took more than a minute for her to come down from her orgasmic high.

"That was nice! Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked in a breathless whisper.

"Yes, I did very much." I replied.

She then did something I didn't expect. She moved closer to me and offered her juice-coated hand.

"Would you like to taste?" she asked.

My answer was to take her hand in mine and bring it to my mouth. I sucked the vaginal emissions from each finger and licked the palm and top of her hand clean like a parched man drinking every single drop of water. She reciprocated by taking my cum-covered hand and swallowing the cold sperm like it was the sweetest nectar.

Soon it was all over. We both neatened up as much as we could and retired to our respective rooms. It was now past 5AM and I climbed into bed with my wife. I tried to fall asleep, but kept replaying what had just happened in my mind. That day I stayed up without a nap and even managed to spend "quality time" with my mother-in-law. I slept through the night like a log. The next morning my wife and I left for the drive home.

I never did find out the lady's name, but that's probably just as well. Even though she saw my cock in its full glory, I didn't ever lay eyes on her vagina. No matter. She and I shared an adventure I'll always remember.