Visiting Sis Ch. 03

Story Info
Girlfriend and her sister reveal a much closer relationship
5k words
4.51
99.1k
12

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers

Shannin, her sister Stacy and I sat at the edge of the pool for the next hour or so, drinking the beer and just chatting about life. We discussed their childhood, where they grew up, how they acted in high school, boys they dated, teachers they hated and anything else that came up. The afternoon was getting long and I was starting to get hungry, not to mention I was getting quite a buzz from having had several of the beers. I suggested that we get out of the pool and order a pizza or some other type of take-out food. They agreed.

Shannin walked into the house saying that she was going to take a shower. I got up to follow her inside when I heard Stacy ask me to help her close the pool area for the evening. This task involved putting the cover back on the pool, moving the lounge chairs up closer to the house and putting the lounge chair pads back in the storage cabinet. Performing these activities gave me several opportunities to continue to scope out Stacy's fantastic, new body.

The black bikini didn't cover much and her ample breasts jiggled with each movement. I actually think she intentionally pulled the bikini bottoms tight into her crotch. One of her ass cheeks was completely exposed and I could clearly see the outline of her pussy through the black nylon material. There was a lot of bending, stooping and stretching and my cock was getting hard, again. I had hoped it wasn't too obvious but then again, it couldn't have been any worse than what she saw earlier in the day.

Since I wasn't paying attention to the task at hand, it took us about ten minutes to finish the job. I grabbed the empty beer bottles on my way into the house. Stacy walked ahead of me and held the patio door open. I walked into the kitchen and placed the bottles in the sink. I was really hoping to catch Shannin before she finished her shower so I quickly turned around to head upstairs. When I did this, I ran full-face into Stacy. We stumbled and then caught ourselves in each others arms, ending up in an awkward, but forced embrace.

My cock was at full attention as I held her soft, warm, nearly naked, bikini clad body next to mine. My muscles locked and I really didn't want to let go until we regained our balance. I know that she could feel my hard cock as it pressed against her lower stomach. Her soft, luscious bikini covered breasts pressed against my chest. I had wrapped my arms around her upper body and my hands held her bare back. I looked into Stacy's eyes and we both stammered a very bashful, hesitant, apology.

I felt her embrace loosen as she stepped back. Her gaze slowly dropped down my chest and stopped to stare at the obvious bulge in my trunks. Stacy reached out with her hand as if to grab my cock and she stopped with less than an inch to spare. I could see the moral war being waged in her head. She did not want to betray her sister but I could tell she really wanted me. I just stood there, wondering what she would decide. Inside my head I was screaming, "Please. Please. Please. Press your hand against my cock. Feel how hard I am for you. You made me this hard; you should enjoy what your body has created."

After a moment, she slowly lowered her hand and stepped around me, quickly heading up the stairs. As she approached the top of the stairway, I heard her say, "I have got to take a shower, a very cold shower."

I stood there in the kitchen, trying to comprehend all that had happened. I had very strong feelings for Shannin. My love for her was growing minute by minute as our relationship progressed, but I was also beginning to have a serious attraction to Stacy. I didn't want to ruin what I had with Shannin but knew I couldn't avoid Stacy for the remainder of the weekend. I really hoped Stacy had the willpower to resist her attraction to me because my resolve was now almost non-existent.

My head was spinning when I realized the water was no longer running in the master bath upstairs. I had missed the opportunity to shower with Shannin. Quickly, I ran up the stairs, hoping to get a chance to help dry her sexy body. I was too late. When I walked into the bedroom, Shannin was standing next to the bed, wearing the emerald green tank top that she had on earlier in the day. Once again, it was pretty obvious that she was not wearing a bra. In the entire six months that we have been dating, I have never seen her go braless. I really liked the newly relaxed Shannin. For bottoms she was wearing a pair of white satin shorts with high-cut, tight legs. Not only did the shorts frame her fantastic ass but they seriously accentuated her very shapely, beautiful legs. The material was thin and it was easy to see that she was wearing white bikini panties. I watched her move around the room and from behind I could see that it was really a thong.

She was letting her hair air dry. My cock was throbbing at the sight of this heavenly vision. Shannin saw me standing in the room. She walked up to me with a smile on her face put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep passionate kiss. She thrust her tongue past my lips and into my mouth. I pressed my tongue into her mouth, massaging her tongue with mine. I love the taste of Shannin's mouth. She squirms when I run my tongue over her teeth and when I lightly suck on her lower lip.

I wrapped my arms around her warm body as she molded her body against mine. Her wet hair was cool against my arms. I lowered my hands to feel the soft swell of her amazing ass cheeks. I slipped my fingers under the leg openings of her shorts. I moved my hands up and cupped her soft fleshy cheeks. Shannin groaned and the sound reverberated from inside her mouth into mine. It tickled and it emboldened me.

I felt her hand slip between our bodies. She grabbed my engorged shaft and wrapped her fingers around it. She broke off our kiss and stepped back, looking down. She looked back up at me and she asked, "So what has gotten you so hard, so quickly?"

I said, "I was really hoping to jump into the shower and help you wash that sexy hot body of yours."

Shannin gave my hard cock a slow stroke and once again, looked into my face, smiled and said, "Well I'm really looking forward to having this buried deep inside of me later tonight." Then she removed her hand and lightly traced her index finger up my stomach, continuing up my slightly hairy chest, up my neck and across my chin. She stopped at my bottom lip when she looked at her finger resting on my lip. I felt her move her finger. I opened my mouth slightly and she pushed her finger into my mouth. I gently sucked it in and swirled my tongue around the sensitive finger tip. I flicked her finger tip a few times when she moaned and said, "And I'm really looking forward to having you do this to my hot, wet clit." She continued, "Mmm. I love it when you push your tongue deep into my pussy just when I'm about ready to cum. I can't resist the urge to fuck your brains out after you've eaten me." My legs were getting weak. I was so hot for this woman, I wasn't sure if I wanted to wait until later that evening. I wanted to just throw her on the bed, pull her shorts down and eat her pussy until she pried my face away from her body. She must have sensed my thoughts because she stepped back and said, "You better get into the shower, and make it a cold one. The pizza will be here any minute." Then she left the room.

I quickly showered. I wanted to save everything for Shannin so I resisted the strong urge to grab my steel hard cock and jerk off. I knew I would really be on edge later but figured it would add to the sweet anticipation of my physical administrations with Shannin later in the evening. I wasn't sure if Stacy actually took a cold shower, but I made sure mine was like ice.

I got out of the shower, toweled off and walked into the master bedroom. Shannin wasn't there, and neither was Stacy. I chose to wear a loose fitting tank top and a pair of loose fitting nylon running shorts. I threw caution to the wind and decided not to wear underwear. Shannin wasn't wearing a bra and both she and Stacy have seen my manhood so I quickly rationalized the choice.

I walked down stairs to see both women moving about the kitchen. Like earlier in the day, Stacy was wearing Shannin's orange tank top with no bra. Her nipples were very hard. She was an amazing site as her dark wet hair cascaded over her soft tan shoulders. Like earlier in the morning, Stacy was wearing a pair of black, nylon running shorts. I watched her body as she moved around the kitchen getting ready for dinner. I looked closely but couldn't see a panty line in the front or the rear of the slightly translucent material. I was beginning to wish I had put on a pair of underwear. I needed something to contain my growing affection for these two gorgeous beauties.

The door bell rang and Stacy quickly walked to the front door. She opened the door and invited the delivery boy inside while she moved around the room looking for her purse. The young man stepped into the house and stood there with an uneasy look on his face as his eyes tried to follow Stacy's body around the room. He couldn't have been much more than 17 or 18 years old. It was obvious that he didn't want to get busted looking at the beautiful woman before him but he wanted to look as much as he possibly could. I remembered back to my own youth with vivid memories of my first few encounters with a beautiful, sexy woman. As Stacy walked around the room, I noticed that he held the pizza box a little lower and closer to his waist. I knew he was trying to cover up a growing problem in his own pants.

Stacy found her purse and turned to face him. It was at that moment that Shannin walked into the room. The poor boy nearly dropped the pizza so he casually acted like he was setting it down on the chair next to the door. Then, he just stood there with his mouth slightly open and a blank look on his face. These two beauties which have just entered his life, completely short circuited his wiring. It took a moment to compose himself and looked from Shannin to Stacy and then over to me. I could see it in his face, envy. It was a raw, natural reaction. I smiled as if to say, "Yep. I'll be bangin' one of these beauties later tonight."

Stacy could see that he was definitely uncomfortable. She started to flirt with him. She sauntered up to him and asked if women ever did things for him rather than paying for their pizza or giving a monetary tip. He just stood there staring at Shannin and then back at Stacy. Shannin saw what Stacy was doing so she walked over to participate in the conversation. As she approached Stacy, she wrapped her sexy slender arm around her waist and molded her soft body up against Stacy's. They were a fantastic sight. The contrast between Stacy's orange top and black nylon shorts and Shannin's green top with white nylon shorts was so exciting. The pizza boy stammered a very timid, "No ma'am. No one has offered me anything other than a tip."

Stacy turned to look at her sister and said, "What a shame. I'll bet you'd give a weeks pay to see us get together?" As she said this, Stacy's face got closer and closer to Shannin's. I nearly came in my shorts when I saw Shannin lean forward and place her lips against Stacy's. The pizza boy and I just watched as Stacy and Shannin embraced in one of the hottest woman on woman kisses I had ever witnessed. I could clearly see their mouths open up as their tongues danced with each other. Their hands urgently explored each other's body. It appeared that Shannin couldn't get enough of Stacy's breasts. She just kept rubbing and kneading them. Stacy on the other hand was massaging Shannin's ass, pulling Shannin closer to her. I didn't know it was possible to love Shannin any more than I did right then but my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. Their kiss lasted only about 30 to 45 seconds but it seemed a lot longer. Stacy broke off the kiss and turned to look at the pizza delivery boy. I heard her giggle when she saw that he was absentmindedly rubbing his hard cock through the front of his khaki pants.

Stacy walked up to the boy and grabbed his hand. She raised it up so that it was level with her chest. I thought she was going to let him touch her. As she stood there looking at him with his hand only an inch from her tits, she used her other hand to place the money into the palm of his hand. She then slowly lowered his hand back to his side. Without saying anything, she leaned forward and placed a light, lingering kiss on his cheek. Stacy stepped back, grabbed him by the shoulders, turned him around and pushed him to the door. As he walked out the door she said, "Come back in about three or four years and I'll let you do more than deliver a pizza." Stacy looked at Shannin and they shared a laugh.

I was awestruck. I couldn't believe that Shannin had actually initiated the kiss with Stacy. I sat there in the chair with an obviously swollen cock. Stacy grabbed the pizza box and headed for the kitchen while Shannin came over to me and sat in my lap. She wrapped her arms around me and explained that she and Stacy would usually get free pizzas when they were younger by making out in front of the delivery guy.

She looked into my eyes and smiled as she ground her ass into my raging rod. She leaned forward and put her soft sweet lips up to my ears and whispered, "Judging by this lump under my ass, I'd say you liked the show, too." Shannin leaned back so that she could gauge the reaction in my face. I looked into her eyes and leaned forward pressing my lips against hers. I opened my mouth and felt her tongue slip past my lips and into my mouth. My cock throbbed against her ass as I came to the realization that Shannin, just a few moments ago was kissing Stacy. I tried to imagine what Stacy's mouth tasted like and what her tongue felt like as it rubbed against Shannin's.

Our kiss and my erotic thoughts of Stacy's sweet mouth were interrupted when, from the kitchen we heard, "Gosh. Didn't you two get enough in the pool today?" There was a brief pause when Stacy continued, "Just don't break my bed tonight, please." Then she said, "By the way, dinners ready. I hope you like my cooking."

Shannin got up and walked into the kitchen. I thought about sitting there for a minute in hopes of trying to calm my raging hard on but decided against it. It was becoming obvious that they enjoyed teasing me. I stood up, adjusted myself the best that I could and walked into the kitchen. We sat at the table, eating the pizza. I had a couple of more beers and the girls drank wine. I could tell that the wine was getting to Shannin because her face turns a soft, pinkish red glow and her eyes get a slight glaze. We finished off the pizza and continued to sit there, drinking and talking for the next hour. Stacy suggested that we move to the living room to watch a movie. Shannin grabbed another bottle of wine for she and Stacy to share and I grabbed another beer.

The living room has a large flat-screen television and an "L" shaped couch sits across from it. I sat down on the couch to the right of the "L". Shannin walked over and sat to my left. Stacy sat down to my right, grabbed the remote control and pulled up the on-demand movie menu. I didn't care which movie was chosen so I let the girls decide. I knew it would be some chick flick but if it made them happy, who was I to complain. They chose an older release dollar movie, "Thelma and Louise". Shannin couldn't believe that Stacy had never seen it. I was fine with the movie because I think that both Susan Sarandon and Gina Davis are very attractive women.

Stacy started the movie and Shannin leaned over and cuddled up next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. I watched the movie but would occasionally glance over and look down the top of Shannin's tank top to view her bra-less cleavage. To my right, Stacy had pulled her feet up under her and she cuddled up on the couch. This gave me a great view of her slender legs and sexy tight ass. My cock was in a constant state of attention.

About 45 minutes into the movie, my bladder was ready to bust from drinking the beers. I patted Shannin on the shoulder and told her that the beer's gotten to me and that I needed to go relieve myself. Stacy paused the movie and stood up saying that she also had to pee. She walked out of the room and suggested that I use the downstairs bath while she uses the upstairs bath.

I return from taking a piss to find Shannin lying on the couch covered with a light blanket. Although the May days in Wisconsin are warm, the nights still get a little chilly. She looked up at me and pulled the blanket aside revealing her sexy soft body. Her nipples were pressing hard against her tank top and the white nylon shorts were tightly tucked into her pussy. The view was spectacular.

She told me to crawl in behind her so that I'm up against the back of the couch. I had a good buzz going and I could see in her face that the wine had warmed her up too. I wasted no time in getting undercover and close to this amazingly hot woman. Her body felt wonderful as I tucked myself in between her and the back of the couch. As I settled in, Shannin pushed back against me, adjusting herself on the couch. I reached around her and pulled the blanket up over her shoulders, covering both of us.

The smell of fresh lilac shampoo in Shannin's hair intoxicated me. I closed my eyes to relish the feel of her body spooned up against mine when Stacy walked back into the room. She sat down, grabbed the remote and turned the movie back on. After a few minutes, she also grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her body.

I was beginning to relax, thinking to myself that I may fall asleep when I felt Shannin's hand searched out and grabbed mine. Slowly, she pulled my hand around her body and pulled it up to her chest. With her hand on mine, she started to massage her right breast. I could feel her hard nipple from beneath her tank top. I wanted to feel her warm naked breast so I slid my hand down, under the hem of her shirt and then back up her flat stomach to her soft, warm tits. I know that Shannin could feel my cock responded by growing harder and harder, pressing against the soft round cheeks of her ass. My hard cock, restrained by my thin running shorts, slipped between her cheeks and against the thin nylon material of her own small shorts. I could feel her hips move just the slightest bit. Shannin knew she was driving me crazy by grinding her ass against my hard cock. Her breathing began to get heavier as I continued to massage her breasts.

I looked over to see if Stacy noticed anything that was going on under our covers and she was engrossed in the movie. I was somewhat shocked when I felt Shannin's hand slip between our bodies, aiming directly for my crotch. I don't know if she had intended to do it but her hand slipped beneath the waist band of my shorts and I stopped breathing when her warm hand made contact with my iron stiff cock. She didn't miss a beat as she slowly started to stroke me.

It was then that I slid my right hand down her flat stomach and tucked my fingertips under her shorts. I felt the front of her silky panties under my fingertips. I stopped at the top of her mound and lightly pressed down with my fingers. Slowly I circled her mound to find her clit was very hard. A small moan escaped her but the television was loud and Stacy didn't hear her. I rubbed her clit again which caused Shannin to press her hips back, pinning her hand between our bodies. She stopped stroking my cock.

I was somewhat disappointed when she pulled her hand up and out of my shorts but then I felt her hand slide down the length of my shaft. I felt her fingers pull at the leg opening of my shorts. My cock jumped when she slipped her hand inside, grabbed my shaft and pulled it out. I nearly came when she rubbed the head of my cock up and down her nylon encased crevasse. I new I wouldn't last very long so I pressed my body against hers. I slowly took a deep breath and held it in so that I could try to regain my composure. My heart was beating so hard I could hear my blood rush through my ears. Slowly I exhaled and started to relax.

Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers
12