Visiting Sis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers

With my hand still between her legs, I pulled her panties aside and slipped my index finger into her hot wet box. My finger went all the way in. She was very wet. Now Shannin was the one holding her breath. Slowly, I started to remove my finger. Once it was out, I slipped two fingers into her pussy. I couldn't believe how wet her cunt was. I knew she would not be able to just stand up and walk out of the room with these white shorts on, the wet spot would be too obvious.

From beneath the blanket I could hear the faint sound of my fingers, now three of them, slipping into and out of her body. By now, Brad Pitt was getting ready to give Gina Davis her "O". I looked over at Stacy and thought I saw movement under her blanket. I thought it looked like she was rubbing her breasts and she had her legs spread apart like she was sitting cross legged. She was too engrossed in the movie and in watching Brad Pitt make his moves on Gina that she didn't even acknowledge my stare.

My attention was drawn back to Shannin as she slid out towards the edge of the couch. She still had her hand wrapped around my swollen, aching cock. From beneath the blanket, she lifted her right leg and planted her right foot on the couch. She started to back up against me when I felt her hand guide the head of my cock against the back of my hand which was buried in her hot pussy. I felt her fingers dig at the leg opening of her shorts and under her panties. Our fingers touched at the wet entrance to her exotic body. I held my hand in place while she guided my cock head into her. I knew we couldn't get into a seriously physical session but it would be nice to just lay there with our bodies entwined.

My cock slipped easily into her willing body. I pushed against her until my balls were pressing against her ass. I could feel her pussy muscles tighten and loosen as she used her cunt muscles to milk my shaft. With my hand still covering her mound, I started to slowly circle her clit again. I would circle her mound a few times with her panties covering it and then I'd slip my finger down to her wet pussy which was stuffed full of my hard meat. After a few minutes, I could feel her pussy tighten up without relaxing. Her entire body then stiffened up with what I figured was an orgasm.

After Shannin had relaxed a little bit I looked over at Stacy to see that she had the same, relaxed expression on her face. It appeared that she was no longer watching the movie, just staring off into space. With my cock still buried deep in Shannin's body I was trying to decide if I should finish or wait until later. After all, Shannin had given me a quickie in the pool earlier in the day. Before I could make up my mind, Stacy once again put the movie on pause. She threw the blanket off and said she needed to pee again. As she walked past, I could smell the deep musky scent from her body. Shannin and I both looked at each other after she passed. It was an understanding look, we were both thinking the same thing. Stacy had been fingering herself under the blanket. The question was, did she know what we were doing and if she did, was her excitement from the movie or us.

After we heard the bathroom door close, Shannin grabbed my face and pulled me to her. She devoured my mouth with hers. I could feel her hips rock back and forth, trying to get my cock deeper and deeper into her body. The sounds our bodies made only energized her efforts to thoroughly screw my brains out. Her breathing was urgent and her body motions were jerky. I wanted so badly to just let it all go and fill her body with my hot seed but reluctantly, I managed to stop her allowing me to pull my cock out. She looked both shocked and disappointed. I looked her in the eyes and said, "I'm saving this big load for later. You wanted me to pump you full, so you're going to get all of it tonight when we go to bed. I just haven't figured out where to put it."

Shannin smiled at me knowing what I was thinking. She said, "Are you sure I can take all of it? Certain parts of my body are pretty small and I'm not sure it can handle all that you have to give."

I replied, "I may just have to put it in more than one place."

Shannin gave me a quick kiss and said, "I can hardly wait. I wish Stacy would get out here and we could get this movie over with. I want to feel your hard body pounding mine oh so badly."

As soon as she said that, Stacy emerged from the bathroom. Apparently she had stopped by the laundry room and put on a large T-shirt. It barely came down to the top of her legs, revealing that she had also removed her black shorts. She was wearing a small thin pair of dark purple, thong panties. When she sat down, I got a better look and saw that they were see-thru. Stacy covered herself back up with the blanket and resumed the movie.

While Stacy watched the movie, I slowly readjusted myself under our blanket. I put everything back the way it was supposed to be, in anticipation of the movie ending and our retirement to our respective bedrooms. The movie did end within the next 25 minutes or so. Stacy turned off the television saying that she was tired and would be off to bed.

Shannin and I both got up and followed her up the stairs. Shannin was between Stacy and I and I could see from behind that Shannin was staring at Stacy's ass as she ascended the stairs. A quick thought went through my mind that maybe there was more here than just a hot kiss for free pizza. Stacy bid us a good night as we walked down the hall towards her master bedroom.

As we walked down the dim hallway my mind was racing with thoughts of anticipation, wondering what Shannin was going to do next or what she had planned for me as we entered the dark bedroom. My thoughts also tried to imagine what the remainder of the weekend held. We had just completed our first full day and I was astonished at the events that had unfolded in the short period. There were two more nights and almost three more days left in our vacation.

Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers
12