Visiting the Bukkake Beauty Shop

Story Info
He gets a surprise when his friend takes him to a porn shoot.
2.9k words
4.15
56.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it, woman! You just got your hair done."

I'd just gotten home from working 3rd shift at the factory, and I was trying to have a bit of breakfast, cold cereal and a beer, while I watched some TV. My girlfriend comes in and says she wants to go to the Beauty Shop. Again!

So she gave me some song and dance about the weather and split ends. I complained about not being made of money. She threw some of her normal complaints at me. I threw a few back at her. Before I knew it we were yelling at each other. Then she walks out and slams the door. I heard her car start up and drive off.

I sat there for a few minutes pissed off, drinking my beer, watching that talk show host that has all those crazy guests. I went to the frig to grab another beer and found out that twelve pack I put there yesterday was gone. Damn it, she must have had some of her girl friends over last night and they drank all my beer!

Grabbing my truck keys and my jacket, I figured I'd run down to the store and get more beer. My girlfriend wouldn't be back for hours.

------------------------

"Man, I haven't seen you in months!"

I had just pulled into the parking lot of the liquor store, when I spotted my old buddy Bob. Waving at him, I got out and he came over. Me and Bob had gone to High School together. Both of us were on the Football team until he busted up his knee and had to quit.

"So what are you doing?" I asked.

Bob got this shit eating grin on his face. He pointed. "I workout on Tuesdays," he said. "Why don't you join me?"

Across the street was a strip mall. At one end was a Gym. It was new maybe 6 months old. There was an empty store next to it, with the windows all painted over. Next to that was the Beauty Shop my old lady goes to. Her shitty old four door was parked out front.

"Come on, I promise you you'll have some fun." Bob said. He had a gym bag over his shoulder.

I was wearing an old pair of sweats I'd put on after coming home. Bob said he had an extra towel I could use.

"What the hell," I said. "Maybe lifting some weights would do me good."

------------------------

"Ok, it's all arranged," Bob said.

I'd had to hang out for a minute while Bob talk to the manager of the Gym. While I did, several men came in. Funny, no one seemed to be working out. Bob had me sign in then he led me to the Men's Locker room.

There must have been about a dozen guys in there. They were changing out of their street clothes and into these short robes. Once changed instead of going out into the gym, they entered a door in the back. I gave Bob a questioning look but he just grinned and said, "Trust me."

Now we'd done some weird shit when we'd been on the football team together, so I decided to play along. I took my sweats off and put them in a locker, changing into the robe. Bob lead me to the door. It opened into a hallway that seemed to run the length of the strip mall. We walked to the next door down. That door led to the closed store, the one with the painted over windows. There was a guy at a desk. He handed me a clip board. On it was a model release. As Bob signed his I looked around.

There were about two dozen guys standing around the walls in robes. There were a couple of more guys in street clothes fiddling with several video cameras on tripods placed around the room. The cameras were pointed towards the center of the store, where there was a small short platform. There was a set of lights hung from the ceiling.

Bob gave me a poke with his elbow, and told me to sign the form. There was a small box of sunglasses on the table. The guy handed me and Bob a pair. I noticed most of the other guys were wearing a set.

"Let's go find a corner," Bob said.

------------------------

"What have you got me into this time, Bob?"

Me and Bob were standing near one wall. Seems like we were waiting for something. The guys in street clothes were done with whatever they'd been doing with the cameras, and had turned the lights overhead on.

"I found out about this a few months ago." Bob said. "The guy that owns the gym also owns an adult website. He shoots porn in here from time to time. When he needs guys to be in the film he uses some of us."

That surprised me. Now I'm like any guy, I've looked at quite a bit of porn on the computer, but to actually be in one of those porn videos, that I'd never thought about. Ok, maybe I'd had fantasies, but I'd never in a million years thought I'd be in one.

"See, he gets some girl to come in, and she gets naked on the platform. She plays with herself, sometimes with a dildo. Sometimes she lets a guy fuck her." Bob said. "Then all of us guys go up and masturbate until we come. We get to shoot all over her face or tits. It's called "Bukkake". It's Japanese I think."

"That's some weird shit, Bob." I said. He just grinned and put his sunglasses on.

-------------------------

"Damn, this one's hot." Bob whispered. "I think she was here a couple of months ago."

I had to agree. The girl was hot. The guy that had been sitting at the desk getting model releases signed had gone out the door. Bob had told me that guy was the owner and man in charge. He'd returned a few minutes later with a woman. She was blonde, wearing this long red silk robe and had on a pair of black high heels. I couldn't tell if she was wearing anything under the robe. She had a pair of glasses on, kind of like what you'd expect a school teacher to wear. The guy led her over to the platform and helped her climb up.

One of the camera men came over. He was carrying a pillow and a box. He tossed the pillow down on the platform. The blonde looked in the box, and pulled out a plastic wrapped package. When she opened it she pulled out this big flesh colored dildo.

"Ok, for those of you who are here for the first time, I'll explain what's going to happen." The owner said turning toward us guys. "We'll start filming after Crystal gets situated. She'll masturbate for awhile then when I signal I want everyone to yell 'Banzai'. We'll get you to yell three times then in pairs I want you to come up to the platform."

"Now make sure your dick is hard when you come up. If you're having trouble getting it up let me or Dave there know." He pointed to a guy, who held up hand. "We'll send someone else up. When you get up here I want you to beat your meat until you come. Aim for Crystal's face or her tits."

"After everyone's gone once, if you still got a hard-on and think you can come again you can. We'll keep filming until all you fuckers are done. Any questions?"

A few guys shook their head. Apparently no questions.

"Ok, let's make a movie."

The woman Crystal took off her robe and laid down on the platform. I had to admit she had a pretty good body. A lot like my girlfriend's. Nice tits, thin stomach, long legs. She started by rubbing her tits with her hands then picked up the dildo. She licked it a couple of times and rubbed her nipples with. One of the three camera men walked up and did a close up of her actions.

Behind the platform against the other wall several of the guys had their robes open. I could see them pumping their cocks with their hands. I glanced at Bob. He had his robe opened as well and his hand on his dick. He gave me another grin as he jerked off.

Crystal let the dildo trail down her stomach and then spreading her legs put the head of the dildo against her pussy. She rubbed it up and down then pushed it into herself. I had a pretty good angle on the action. One of the lights was shining in my eyes, but the sunglasses I had on cut the glare.

Her pussy had a thin strip of black hair on it. Guess Crystal wasn't a natural blonde. The camera man crotched down and focused on her hand pushing the dildo in and out. We all watched her fuck herself for a couple of minutes. I had to admit that while it was strange being in a room with two dozen guys jerking off, it was also pretty hot. I felt my own cock getting hard watching Crystal masturbate.

"Ok everybody," the owner announced. "On the count of three I want everyone to yell."

"Banzai! Banzai!" I yelled along with everyone else. "Banzai!"

Crystal had sat up and was sitting with her legs under her on the platform. She still had the dildo in one hand, but she was rubbing it between her tits now. From either side a guy walked out to the platform. They both had taken off their robes. Both had hard cocks, one of them was pretty big.

As I watched the two started really stroking their cocks. Soon one gave a big groan and I saw him shoot several long streams come. They hit Crystal on her face, splattering her glasses and nose. She opened her mouth and licked her lips. The second guy stepped closer and aimed his cock at Crystal's mouth. He came too, spurting a bunch of rapid squirts which frosted Crystal lips.

The two men stepped away and two more took their place. Like the first pair these two aimed their cocks at Crystal's face. One shot just a couple of squirts which landed on her cheek. The other one must have been saving it up because when he came he must have shot a dozen big spurts. He'd aimed high, and most of it hit Crystal's hair and forehead. When he was done he held his cock near Crystal's mouth. She seemed to know what he wanted because she took his cock in her mouth, licking the head with her tongue.

"I'm going to take a turn," Bob said. "You want to?"

Two more guys had taken their place at the platform. Crystal had her hands on her tits, pushing them up. The guys got the hint because they both were aiming their cocks at her chest. They came at the same time, squirting come across the tops of Crystal's tit and on her nipples.

I shook my head. I wasn't quite ready to do it. Bob grinned and walked off holding his hard-on in one hand.

-------------------------

The action had been going on for almost an hour.

Crystal was covered in come. It was in her hair, it coated her face, and big thick streams of it dripped down across her tits. She wouldn't let any of the guys fuck her. Several had asked but each time she had refused.

She did though eagerly suck any cock that neared her mouth. A couple of times she gave wet sloppy blowjobs to guys until they pulled out and shot their come across her face.

I hadn't yet gone up though I was feeling a bit more relaxed about standing around in a room full of guys most with their dicks out. Bob had taken a turn and was now back next to me. He still had his cock out. He'd been jerking it off and now had another hard-on.

"I'm going to have another go," he said. "If you're going to get any you better join me."

What the hell I thought. I might never get another chance at this. So I went with him. We walked over. There was a short line of about three guys on our side. There were a couple of guys on the other side of the room. The owner's assistant Dave was at the head of our line and when the two men at the platform finished, would signal for another pair.

From this side of the room I could see the faces of the guys as they jerked off. Crystal's back was to me. I noticed that a few strands of dark black peeked out from under her blonde hair. She had a wig on I realized.

Then something else caught my eye. Crystal had a little rose tattoo in the small of her back. It was a yellow rose too, with two small stars on either side. Just like my girlfriend had.

That's when it hit me. Crystal was really my girlfriend!

"The bitch!!!" I whispered.

I stood there for several moments shocked to the core. My girlfriend was a porn star and I hadn't known. And not just your garden variety fuck and suck porn star.

No, my girlfriend had just spent the last hour on her knees letting two dozen strangers jerk off and shot their come all over her face. And from what I'd seen she'd enjoyed every minute of it!

The shock wore off, to be replaced by anger. I stood there pissed as I watched two more guys take their turn at coming on my girlfriend. So this was what she was doing every time she went to the Beauty Shop. No wonder she was going so often. Then something happened.

My anger faded away to be replaced by a sense of power. That was my girlfriend out there. A porn star. Every guy's dream. I had thoughts of every kinky thing I'd ever wanted to do with a woman. My girlfriend hadn't ever let me fuck her up the ass. I bet I could get her to let me now.

And blow jobs! I was looking forward to getting them on a much more regular basis. Yeah, things are going to change I thought to myself.

I looked down and found my cock was sticking straight out of my robe. Rock hard. The guys in front of me and Bob had gone, taking their turn out there at the platform. There wasn't another guy in the other line either.

"Looks like you two are the last ones," Dave said as the two out there shot their loads. "Make it good!"

Yeah, I'd make it good.

Bob and I walked out to the platform. When I got closer I could recognize my girlfriend better. The wig and glasses had been a good disguise. Now though the wig was matted with come, and there was so much on the glasses I doubted she could see out of them. Bob took his cock and rubbed it across her cheek. She turned her head and took it in her mouth. I stood back a bit and slowly stroked my own cock enjoying the show.

I'll say this, my girlfriend was quite the cocksucker. She worked her lips around the head of Bob's cock and popped it in and out of her mouth with soft pops. It didn't take Bob long before he had to pull his dick out and then he shot his load too.

"Last one Crystal," the owner called out.

I'd been stroking my cock while Bob had his go. As he walked away I stepped up to the platform. My girlfriend reached out and took my cock in her hand. She slowly stroked my cock, up and down. Her other hand came out and took hold of my balls. She pulled me forward and bending her head down wrapped her mouth around my cock. Damned but that felt good.

She worked my dick over for several minutes. I wanted it to last but she used tricks she's never used on me before. Soon I could feel it. I was going to come. I reluctantly pulled my cock out of her warm wet mouth and began jerking it with my hand.

The three camera men had grabbed their cameras and moved closer. One was kneeling on my right, one was kneeling on my left. The third was standing behind me, slightly to the right and was filming down past my shoulder. I guess they were wanting to get the finish from all angles.

My girlfriend had her head leaned back and her mouth open waiting for me to come. As I got closer I reached up and pushed my sunglasses back up on my head.

Then when I was just a couple of strokes away, I reached down and with one finger pushed my girlfriend's glasses down so she could see over them. She'd had her eyes closed, but feeling my finger she opened them. She blinked a few times then I saw her eyes focus on my face.

Just as she realized who was standing in front of her, I gave a big groan and shot the load of my life, splattering her face with my come.

That's when I asked, "How was the Beauty Shop, Honey?"