Visiting With Katie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooooooohhhh I'm going to cum. Cum with me baby." I was glad to hear this because I could not hold out much longer. "Cuuuuumming..." and I gave one more big thrust and exploded my cum into her until it was leaking out. I fell down on her and she collapsed. We stayed like that for a few minutes until I noticed it was 4:30 and she had to be home to feed the kids at 5:00.

Baby we must get up and get you home to feed the kids. "I can't move," she said. "You made me promise to get you home for the kids, what will they do if you don't get home to feed them?" "They can just feed themselves they are teenagers you know." "Can't do it. I am getting you home and when they are fed I will come back to get you for a few hours of evening fun. I kissed her and got her moving. She dressed and made herself look as though she had not just been fucked silly. After all we can't have the kids guessing what we had been up to.

The Evening

By pre-arrangement Katie was to call me when dinner was done and she could get out. We had not made any specific plans just getting back together for a few more hours. I could be pretty sure there would be no more spanking today as I am sure someone's butt is still sore. So I was waiting for the call to go back and pick up Katie. My phone finally rang and I went to pick her up. When I got her I suggested maybe a drive by the water somewhere since it was so nice out. Katie said that was fine.

While driving out to the James Bridge to find a spot to look out over the water I put my hand on Katie's leg, since she was still wearing her skirt. I rubbed her leg as I drove moving my hand higher and higher until I reached the hem of her skirt. We were reaching the bridge and I thought there was a place to pull in and maybe park on the other side. I started over the bridge and pushed my hand up under her skirt until I felt her panties. I "scratched" her a little and took my hand back to get over the bridge safely. On the other side I pulled off on a dirt/gravel cut off that went down by the water. Once there I parked the car and looked at Katie and said "when was the last time you went parking?"

She laughed at me and said "are you kidding?" My response was to reach over and kiss her. I kept up the kiss passionately and intently and she returned my kiss. She opened her mouth enough for me to get my tongue inside to play. I reached a hand out and grabbed a tit and squeezed. With a big grin I said, "See second base." We both laughed. I took her hand and placed it over my hardening cock and she kept it there giving some squeezes herself. We sort of had a little privacy where we were parked. I ran my hand under her top and went for her breast and felt over her bra. I broke the kiss and put my other hand under her skirt and went right for her panty clad pussy. I played with her there but I did not think she was comfortable. It was starting to get dark and she said, "If you will drive off I will rub your dick and maybe even suck it."

I pulled out of the lot we were in and headed out to a country road that did not have too much traffic. True to her word she unzipped my pants and played with me after pulling me out. She was rubbing me up and down and making me feel quite nice. I put my hand on her head and exerted a little pressure and she got the message and bent down to lick my hard cock.

"It's too hard to do this while driving, let's go back to your hotel where we can really have some fun."

At the first place to turn around I headed back over the bridge to the hotel. Once back at the hotel we quickly headed to the room. Once in the room Katie pushed me on the bed and got on top of me and started kissing me hard. She put her hand over my pants and rubbed me while kissing me. I grabbed her ass with both of my hands and squeezed and pulled her tight into me. I rolled us over on our side but then she pushed me back on my back and went for my zipper. She pulled my zipper down and went straight in for my cock. As she started to stroke me I undid my belt and the button on my pants to give her easier access. She took great advantage of this and pulled my boxers down and had me fully out and in her mouth faster than I could blink an eye.

"Now you should know that if you want me to put that thing somewhere else you had better not finish me off in your mouth."

That did not stop her though and she was sucking me and gulping all of me. But then she did stop. She got on the edge of the bed on all fours and pointed me to get behind her. With the height of the bed I was able to get off the bed, stand up behind her and be at the perfect height to enter her. She grabbed my cock and put it right at her puckered back hole, surprising me but I guess it was the only place we had not been today.

"Wait a second," I told her and went to retrieve some KY to make this easier. I came back with it and put some directly on her back hole and pushed it in with my finger. I then put it on me and stood right behind her again and lined up to her, ready to give Katie the ass fucking she apparently wanted. I pushed in slowly and steady.

"Uumph. Aaaahh, easy big boy."

I slowed down stopping to give her a chance to get used to the invasion and then went in a little bit more. I continued this slow process until I was completely in her. I waited, keeping still until she started to move. Then I started to go in and out fucking her in a steady motion. I increased my speed as she starting pushing back. I was into a rhythm now fucking my Katie's ass and she was loving it. We stayed at it until she screamed that she was cumming and then a few strokes later I filled her with my cum. Katie collapsed and I got on the bed and held her. We just stayed there for maybe a half hour before I knew it was getting to time she would have to get back to be sure the kids went to bed.

We showered, no playing in this shower, and Katie got herself ready to be seen by the kids. I took her home and our first day together was over. Now until tomorrow...

12