Visiting You At The Office

Story Info
Knowing you're alone at work, she visits.
937 words
4.01
67.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gemsy21
gemsy21
8 Followers

Its 7am on a dark winter morning, your alarm goes off and as you get up for work you accidentally wake me up, pretending that I am still asleep I watch you get dressed thinking to myself how gorgeous you look. I try to go back to sleep but thinking about you and how sexy you look in a suit makes me so horny. When you get to work you text me to say that you are on your own in the office and will be all day, this gives me an idea.

An hour later I drive to your work and call you to tell you that I am outside, I’m wearing a new coat that you have never seen before, a full length shinny leather jacket. You invite me up into your office. I Smile cheekily at you as I tell you that I’ve brought you some breakfast. We walk into your office, it’s so quiet in there, I turn the radio on and sit on the edge of your desk, pulling you close to me giving you a long slow passionate kiss, our tongues exploring each others mouths.

I tell you to sit in your chair, which is facing me, and I pull out a silk scarf from my pocket; quickly I jump up and stand behind you tying your hands behind your chair as I giggle. I walk back in front of you and slowly start to unbutton my coat, letting it fall onto the floor, as I stand right in front of you. You see that I’m wearing red strappy high-heeled shoes, black stockings and suspenders, a see through black thong and a black satin bra.

I walk to you and sit on your lap facing you; I can feel your cock is rock hard and pushing against my pussy. I undo your tie and take it off of you, tying it around your eyes so that you can’t see anything. Then I unbutton your shirt and start to tease you by licking and sucking on your nipples in the way that you often suck and lick mine while rubbing myself gently against your hard cock. I undo your trousers and pull them off of you followed by your boxers, I run my fingers slowly up your rock hard cock and back down again as you sigh softly. My long nails gently running up and down it making that soft scraping sound, as I massage your balls with my other hand. I then kneel down in front of your chair and lick your cock from the tip to the base and back again. Swirling my tongue around the tip, then taking the end in my mouth and sucking gently, taking a little more into my mouth each time, sucking a little harder. My nails softly flicking at your hard nipples.

I stand up and remove the tie from your eyes so that u can see, I slowly take off my bra dropping it onto the floor then sliding off my thong and stepping out of it, leaving on the stockings, suspenders and shoes. I sit right on the edge of your desk, legs wide open as I start to stroke myself slowly my fingers slowly rubbing my clit and sliding in and out of my glistening pussy. You are so close to me but you cant touch, you are begging me to untie your hands but I don’t, I just rub my clit harder moaning softly, looking straight into your eyes. My fingers move faster and faster as I get close to cumming, my moans getting louder as my body shakes as I give myself my first orgasm of the day as you watch helplessly.

I get up and untie your hands, I have to feel you touch me, I cannot wait any longer. You push me back onto the desk gently, as u lean forward and lick my wet pussy, your tongue darting in and out swirling around my hard clit, your hands are all over my tits, gently twisting my nipples pulling them, squeezing them, caressing my tits. My hands push your head closer to me.

Pulling my legs wide open you stand between them, your hard cock in your hand as you slowly and gently slide it into my dripping wet pussy as I gasp at the size of it. You start to thrust in and out, slowly at first but soon start to thrust much harder and faster, as my hips buck and meet yours, the sweat dripping off of us both as we fuck hard and fast, both moaning with pleasure.

You pull your hard cock out of me; it’s glistening with the juices from my pussy. Turning me around you bend me over your desk and slide your cock slowly into me from behind. Teasing me, pushing just inside me and then pulling it straight back out, you do this a few times and then thrust hard and fast into me alternating between shallow and very deep thrusts. Your hand reaches around and plays with my hard clit. Our bodies shaking as we both start to cum together.

We lay in each others arms for a while, then I get up and put my coat back on, you get dressed and I slip my bra and thong into your trouser pocket in case you miss me before you come home. I give you a big hug and a long lingering kiss before going back to my car. I whisper in your ear that I will be waiting for you in bed when you get home.

gemsy21
gemsy21
8 Followers