Visitor

Story Info
Effective penalty for avoiding chores?
2.9k words
4.36
18k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were a fairly staid lot. As graduate students we mostly just worked. We shared a nice house, with 4 bedrooms. Vivian was a neat freak, I was merely a civilized female, the two guys, Peter and Mark tended to be rather sloppy. Our landlady would come by periodically, and be upset at dirt or clutter. This tended to reinforce Vivian's position with the boys. Since we hated to pick up after the slobs, we developed a penalty system if chores were undone, or mess left out: Extra dishwashing duty if the kitchen was not cleaned, and similar stuff.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that men don't even notice the mess and clutter that they leave in their wake. I grew up with brothers so I was used to it. I would complain a little if our shared bathroom was left dirty but otherwise I just got on with life. However Vivian apparently grew up in a home with just one male, her father. Her mother ran a very tight ship and made the sisters keep their rooms immaculate, clean up the kitchen every night and all that good "home making" stuff. Vivian once told me that her mother picked up after her father, almost as soon as he laid anything down. The lesson that Vivian learned from this was that she did not want to pickup after men and felt she needed to establish from the start that any man in the household needed to be neat and tidy.

So it was from Vivian's up bringing that we had a penalty system for mess left around. However, she was not obnoxious about it. I think she rather liked Peter and so did not want to appear a bitch.

We four graduate students mostly led our separate lives. Long periods of intense work punctuated by special dinners, bouts of intense drinking and occasional larger parties. Peter was rather full of himself and despite his good looks I did not feel any attraction. Mark was tall and slim - I found him very attractive. However beyond being polite he hardly seemed to know that I lived there. Life was uneventful.

Then the visitor came. Vivian's younger sister was an extremely poised freshman. She was to stay in Vivian's room until she could get on-campus housing. Sarah was blond, blue eyed, with a body to kill for. Apparently she was really sexy, because the boys just panted along behind her, imagining what was under her rather skimpy clothing.

Sarah tended to dominate the house. In the evening she lead us to go to more movies, particularly more adult ones. We had only a single bathroom, every one in the house was very proper about dressing gowns and making sure that the bathroom was empty before entering. But Sarah, set a new practice, she would walk the house in her flimsy nighty and barge right in if Vivian or I were in the shower. Once I saw her barge in on Mark, she simply smiled, and walked out again. Given that Vivian was apparently so proper, it seemd strange that Sarah grew up in the same home.

A few days after Sarah arrived, Mark forgot to take out the trash for the Monday morning pickup. We had a house meeting after dinner, and Mark was awarded the usual penalty, which was to require an extra week of garbage duty. Sarah was fascinated by the process and in her sweet, demanding way, she asked about the penalties.

"How did you decide on the penalties? Do they really work? This house is a pigsty!"

Sarah was probably right that the house was a pigsty but she was only a visitor. What right did she have to be so rude? But nobody visibly reacted and when we described the official list of penalties, she said, "Oh, these are not severe enough, and are rather boring. Mark will just forget again about the garbage."

Neither of the boys took much notice of me, or Vivian for that matter, but they fell over themselves in trying to respond to Sarah.

"What kind of penalties should we have?" Peter asked

"Something that will make the miscreant think twice before they do it again" she replied with a cliche.

"The death penalty?" I asked with some sarcasm.

"No, just say that whatever they failed to do properly the first time, they must do again, but this time naked." she responded promptly, so promptly that I was sure she had been thinking about this.

"Wow!" said Peter, "That is bold. I am sure Mark would think twice, he did forget last week too."

This sealed the fate. It was hard to argue against without being impossibly conservative, and any way, I was neat, relative to the guys, so I felt I would be immune. It would be fun to see Mark take the garbage out in the nude. However, Mark escaped doing it nude immediately since we thought it unfair to have a retroactive punishment.

It was only 3 days later that Peter forgot to do his chore of unloading the dishwasher before going to bed. The next morning, Sarah called him on it.

"Peter, the dishes are still in the dishwasher, you are such a slob. You know the new penalty."

Peter was taken aback; he was not really ready for this.

"Well, yes, I will empty it tonight, late, when no one is around."

"Sorry, that is not the way it works, for a deterrent to be effective it must be sure and swift. You must strip now and put the dishes away!"

Vivian and I nodded in agreement, I was still sure this would only be sloppy boy thing.

Peter took it with surprising grace. He stood in the kitchen and carefully stripped, laying his clothes on the table. With "oos" and :"ah's" from Vivian and I on each item of clothing sacrificed. Sarah just stared straight faced, but I am sure she was trying to suppress a smirk.

Peter looked nervous when he reached his underpants. They were boring boxers.

He looked straight into Sarah's face. I think he thought that she would say, "OK, that's enough", but she did not. The equipment underneath was apparently ashamed and did not want to show itself. We all clapped as he pulled his boxers down. Peter turned away to finish stripping and started to quickly empty the dishwasher. Sarah had kept a stern face, but I caught her smiling to her sister when Peter was not looking.

Peter was very careful about emptying the dishwasher in the future.

Only a week later, I came home to a very angry Sarah.

"You left you makeup kit all over the bathroom this morning Julia!"

"Oh, sorry, I had a big meeting this morning and I was in a hurry. I will go clean it up now."

"No, that is not good enough, what is sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose. If Peter can take his medicine, so can you!"

Peter and Mark were there, grinning. Vivian stood back, but smiled, signaling that she was not coming to my aid. I was a very proper young lady, strict upbringing. Nobody, but the occasional boy friend, had seen me naked. I was surprised by a kind of tingling in my pants. It would be truly mortifying if my panties were seen to be wet. I especially did not want Mark to see me.

"OK, but just you girls.", I pleaded. Mark came back, "No way, this is an equal opportunity household, it would be unfair if you were treated differently than us men!"

"All right, but I will just undress in my room, as I did this morning....."

"Yes", said Sarah, "that is fine but we will all watch".

With trepidation I began undressing. Two women, the bitches, and the two men were watching every move and making unkind remarks. They were fully dressed – this made it somehow much worse. Not like undressing in a locker room. Not only were they dressed but there was no functional reason, or rational excuse for me to undress at that time with my housemates watching. It could only be interpreted as me putting on a deliberate, degrading show.

"Very elegant shoes", as I slowly undid my trainers and pulled off my socks while sitting on my bed.

"The sweat shirt is first rate", as I reluctantly pulled it over my head and revealed a lacy white bra. My covered boobs shook and tingled as I exposed them to my house mates. I desperately did not want any moisture on my panties.

"Wow!", came a more genuine remark from Peter as I unhooked the bra and placed carefully on my bed. I was proud of my breasts, but usually kept them out of sight. They stood out and I wriggled them very slightly for Mark. This was the fist time I ever stripped for a mixed audience.

Now I pulled down my jeans, nothing too dramatic here, but this did not stop Vivian saying "Oh, what nice demure white panties".

I turned and quickly whipped off my panties before there was a chance to look for moist patches. I needed to keep my cool.

As I turned back to the crowd, I had almost forgotten what I was revealing. My bushy, unshaved pussy was open to their ogling eyes. Even Vivian just peered intently at me. I felt deeply ashamed, a flush came to my face – but I felt even more moist. I tried to cover my treasures, but it just made me feel silly.

Like Peter had with his ordeal, I wanted to get it over quickly. I walked into the bathroom and started to gather up my lipstick, face powder, etc.

Sarah, now the bane of my existence, said: "Not so fast, you insisted on starting in your bedroom 'like you did this morning', so now let us watch you do the entire makeup task and then you can clean up after yourself."

So, stark naked, I was forced to hurriedly wash my face and apply makeup as my housemates looked on. As I looked into the mirror doing my eyes, I could see all of them staring at the reflection of my nipples. They were hard and erect. I put a dab of lipstick on and turned away. This made my fine boobs wriggle to the barely suppressed delight of the boys. I quickly finished, gathered my stuff and ran back to my room. Thankfully, they gave me a break and did not follow.

As I lay on my bed, I felt deeply ashamed and wondered why I had done it. Why did I let that bitch Sarah get away with using peer pressure to make we strip in front of my housemates, particularly Mark. What would he think of me now? What did it mean that I felt so wet?

Two days later, Mark caught Vivian leaving her blow dryer in the bathroom. This was very unusual since normally she left the bathroom tidier than she found it. Sarah could not defend her. We gathered around, she looked flush, but just nodded and walked to the room she shared with Sarah.

Vivien was always well dressed, particularly for a graduate student.

"That's a nice blazer", said Peter, as she carefully placed it on a coat hanger and hung it up.

Vivien paused before undoing her blouse, she looked at us all, and – I suspect – wondered if she could chicken out. But Sarah, the pest of a little sister, was there, and would never let her live it down. With grim determination of her face, she unbuttoned her magnificent yellow blouse to reveal a very feminine lacy bra.

"Very nice", said Mark.

I did not really like to hear Mark making such positive comments to her.

She sat on her bed to remove here shoes and hose, and then she undid her skirt and let it drop. We all stared at her fine body. I was jealous. Tall, thin, with big curves. The boys had eyes for nothing else but her exposed skin.

She turned and quickly unhooked the bra. As she turned back, there was clapping from some of us. She had great boobs. The clapping, and the catcalls from the boys, made her even more embarrassed and her face flushed red.

Her own sister said: "Now those panties."

She was wearing very light blue briefs. The moisture spots were obvious but no one said a word. She turned even more red, and quickly pulled them off.

The boys were treated to a 5-minute blow dry job, as Vivien sat in the bathroom and ran the dryer on her dry hair. Her hair would come down to almost cover her boobs. No matter how she sat, every part of her upper body was exposed either directly on in the mirror. However, she was calm, with a controlled intensity that I had not seen before. Sarah made the most of her discomfort.

"Oh, if our Mother could see her now."

Vivian clearly had the full attention of the boys. I almost felt jealous, almost started to get wet.

The next day, I left my personal shampoo out on the counter in the bathroom. I tingled all day. But when I got home, I was not greeted by a triumphant Sarah. My shampoo was safely back in my room. Mark did smile strangely at me.

The next day, I was more blatant; I got up early, before Sarah, and left a lot of water and a soaking towel on the floor outside the shower. Then I rushed out.

I do not understand the compulsion, but after the first time, I felt an addiction to having those clothed people stare at me. When I cam home, Sarah was furious.

"What a pig, I found the bathroom in a big mess today, everybody else was still sleeping, so it must have been you!"

I did not fight it. My loins had that indescribable feeling. The tribe assembled as I slowly took off my clothes. I had chosen carefully that morning. My sexiest, dark red bra, the minimalist of possible panties. I looked defiantly at them as I pulled up my tee shirt. Mark smiled at the bra.

"Very sexy"

I could have kissed him.

Then I dropped my jeans and stood partially undressed before them. I could see myself in the bedroom mirror - I did have a great body – I said to reassure myself..

I slowly unhooked my bra, to release my boobs that were already swelled and erect.

But my secret nightmare came true, Sarah pointed at the small patch of cloth in the covering my public area.

"She's wet! She's loving this."

I turned crimson, but kept my dignity and removed my soaked panties.

Now Peter pointed. "She has shaved her pussy – now that is sexy!". I had, for the first time ever, given myself a very neatly trimmed bush.

I led the throng to the bathroom. Although we only had one bathroom, it was quite big with a large open shower. I soaked my hair and began to wash my body. Mark and Peter had stood back earlier, not trying to be too obvious, now they pushed to the front and watched my every move. The visitor stayed back, she had a devilish smile.

I was starting to regret my drive to be forced into nudity. The reality of being stared at by four fully clothed housemates made me feel tense and shameful. My nipples shriveled a little. "I had better get this over with", I thought. "What had possessed me to make me deliberately seek out this embarrassment.

I turned away to quickly wash the front of my body, away from the staring eyes. But, the visitor was quick to pounce.

"I am sure that you are not modest about your body when nobody is here to watch! You must do it just as you do it every morning. You always spend 15 minutes."

I reluctantly turned back to face the audience and again put skin cleanser on my breasts and body. As I washed, my nipples grew again. It was too obvious. I quickly bent over to clean my feet and legs. This gave me a slightly less exposure. Then I got to my groin area. I planned just a gently cleansing and to quickly escape the ordeal.

This time it was Peter who ambushed me. He must have a thing going!

"Your bush is so nicely shaved that you must have done it this morning. Surely you should repeat that for us now?"

That cow Sarah, was happy to twist the knife.

"Yes, she must have trimmed herself this morning, just in case she was to be on display.

Come on Julie, the boys are just bursting to watch you do it!"

I had no choice. I got some cream and a new shaver. As I stood there, with one leg raised on the side, the boy's eyes seemed only inches away. Even the women crowded close to enjoy my humiliation. There was not much to shave, since the morning. Then I got my scissors and carefully trimmed the remaining hair.

The experience of having that intense attention on my body parts was an extraordinary turn-on. I kept turning to rinse so that they might not see it.

I finished my shower, and was allowed to run back to my room.