Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her skin here and there while I began massaging her muscular thighs, "Edora is Tama's Mother now and I am her Brother."

She became silent as I continued my work of pleasuring her body. "If I let you move freely will you let me continue?" I moved over to massage her other thigh. The thick muscles bulged in response to my hands.

"No, Eric, I want you too badly." Her voice was shaking. "But...please don't stop..."

Her eyes closed as I moved up and began to massage her abs. My oil slicked over her smooth skin and made it glisten while the ceiling lights shone upon it. As my hands dug into the firm slopes of her rigid abs her moans passed her lips more freely and I could feel her heart beat faster beneath my fingers. "Sit up and raise your hands please."

I watched as she sat up and raised her hands as I asked. Her eyes didn't look at me with frustration as I expected. They were full of lust and desire. I straddled her hips and slipped my fingers under her training top. It hugged her firm tits like a tight glove and I had to use effort to peel it off. As soon as it passed her face I kissed her softly and let her taste my juices again. Her eyes fluttered and she moaned deeply. When I released her lips I saw her tongue try to follow me as It sucked weakly of my juice. "Please..." she gasped, "more..."

"Lower your hands and use them to support yourself."

She rested her hands on the couch behind her and let her weight be supported by them. Her actions caused her firm tits to jut outwards. I slicked out my tongue and slid it along her delicious skin. Everywhere my tongue went I would gently pump my pleasurable fluid onto her glistening smooth skin. When I began to massage her glorious firm tits and gently caress her nipples I heard her moan and watched as her eyes closed. When my hands traveled to the sides of her body I pressed my lips to hers when she didn't expect it and delivered more of my delicious fluid to her mouth. Her tongue used a bit more urgency in lapping it up and absorbing the taste. I let it pass my lips and as my fluid filled my mouth she would suck it up and moan at the taste.

I slowly released her and returned to the massage. "You're so delicious, Eric, I can't get enough of you...I want more..."

"In time," I said, smiling. "Stand up and remove your shorts."

As she peeled her shorts down I saw Mother enter the room. "Hey, Sweety, hey Tesra, enjoying yourselves? Would you like some help?" Her eyes seemed hopeful and I had a pleasing Idea.

"Hello, Mother, actually I could use your help." My eyes drifted to Tesra who already removed her soaked shorts and now stood waiting for my next command. Her pussy was twitching with desire and her sweet aroma was filling the room. "Mother, can you lay down on your back please?"

Mother smiled sweetly, "sure, Sweetheart." She removed her apron and laid down on the couch.

"Ok, Tesra, lay down on Edora face down. If you want, you may kiss her, or enjoy her milk, but that's it. Please keep your arms where I can see them,"

She slowly got on top of Mother's large body and moaned at the feel of her softness. "Oh, Dear, you're so oily and wet, and you smell so nice." Mother pulled Tesra's face to hers and kissed her deeply, "Mmm you have my Sweetheart's taste in your mouth, it's delicious."

They continued to kiss as I climbed onto them and positioned myself above Tesra's ripped body. I resumed the worship of her body beginning with her back. I rubbed my hands in wide swaths down her rippling back and covered it with so much of my fluid it began to drip onto Mother's body below us. The closer I moved back towards her ass the more moans would pass her lips that were now kissing Mother frantically. When I got to her firm ass I hesitated. It was incredibly firm and sexy. I began to plant kisses upon it and nibble it. Her ass began to twitch as her pussy clenched. I coated it with my fluid and spent far longer than necessary kneading the tight, firm muscles.

When I began to caress and squeeze the muscles of her sensitive inner thigh she gasped and released Mother's lips. "Stop it, Eric! Stop teasing me and do it!"

I let my tongue lick at her skin, just outside of her pussy and I saw it start to clench and convulse. Her sweet scent made me smile and I could see her juices leaking through her swollen vulva. "Do what, Tesra?"

"I don't care!" She screamed, "fuck me! Fill me with your tongue! Do something, shit...aaa..."

Her voice caught in her throat when I impaled her with my tongue. Her taste was exquisite as I let my long tongue fill her up and writhe within her body. Mother jammed her nipple into her mouth to silence her piercing screams as I began to pump my juices into her. As she came onto my tongue I heard thudding footsteps as Tama and Ellora came into the room. Caitlyn was unconscious and sleeping in Ellora's arms. Tama seemed quite surprised at what I was doing. She probably expected me to be the one begging for release. I grinned when I saw her pussy tongue begin to slip out her moist slit at the sight, but she seemed to will it back in. "Please..." Tesra cried, "it's too much!" I sneered and pumped my juice into her forcefully while I gripped her ass tightly and began to knead her flesh. The power of her release was so strong it broke my control over her and she began to shake and squeeze Mother's breasts tightly, causing milk to gush out and cover her skin. After a few moments her eyes fluttered and she slumped against Mother's body.

Tama was gazing at me in wonder. "Holy shit, Eric."

"What?"

She watched as Mother carefully got off the couch and picked Tesra up by her arm pits. She set her carefully down on the carpet. "As far as I know, nobody has ever made Tesra pass out like that."

I got a whole new sense of what I was capable of when she made that statement. She must have sensed my troubled thoughts because she moved beside me and rested her hand on my shoulder. "She had it coming, Eric."

My eyes returned to the couch and noticed most of the mess we made on it has already evaporated. "How come I've never noticed 'that' before?"

Tama turned to look at the couch. "It's always been like that, Eric. You just never noticed it." She snickered to herself, "probably because you were always passed out."

I rolled my eyes at her and watched Ellora take Caitlyn into the bedroom. "Did you use your 'you know what' on her?"

Tama laughed, "she's asleep isn't she?"

Before I could come back with a retort we heard a knock on the back door. Tama and I both passed confused looks between each other until Tama slipped her holster on and opened the back door. I followed not far behind to see who it was. Emena was standing outside in the dark. "Hey there, sorry to bother you, Sugar, but we forgot something here."

We moved aside to let her in. "No problem," I said, "I'm sure we'll find it."

She peeked around when she got into the kitchen but eventually she turned to me and laughed, causing her huge tits to shake in her tight blouse. "Actually, Sugar, we didn't forget anything."

"Really, well..."

She moved forward and shoved her soft belly and breasts against me. I felt the counter tops directly behind me but before I could move she had me trapped against it with her softness. "Don't play innocent with me, Sugar, you had your eyes on me all afternoon."

I freed my hands and squeezed her soft flesh, "yeah, well, you weren't exactly subtle with your come ons either."

She chuckled and put more pressure on me. "Well, I told myself I'd get a piece of you before the night was over." She gripped my hands and pulled me against her breasts firmly, forcing one of her thick nipples to press against my face. "Tama, Sugar, could you hold onto him for me so I can get these blasted clothes off of me?"

Tama grinned and wrapped her arms around me. Her tongue made a few laps around my mouth to keep my own tongue trapped inside my body. "Thanks, Sugar." I watched helplessly as Emena pulled off her large blouse and pulled her tight shorts off. In her naked glory she reminded me of a fertility goddess and her leaking nipples helped cement that observation. "Alright, Sugar, hold him still for a moment would ya?"

"Yes, ma'am." Tama laughed as she squeezed me tighter while her tongue slipped off and returned to her mouth.

Emena moved closer and hefted one of her huge tits. She pressed her nipple to my lips and when I tasted her with my tongue I eagerly accepted the rest of her fat nipple into my mouth. Her milk was thick and delicious, I moaned at the taste. "Tastes good doesn't it, Sugar?"

I moaned through my lips, "Mhhph hmm."

Tama released me, which allowed me to wrap my hands around Emena's immense breast and explore its soft flesh with my fingers. As I drank Emena's delicious milk she began to move towards the living room. Her movement forced me to move with her as I didn't want to stop suckling from her breast. When I tripped on the threshold from wood-floor to carpet she tripped on my feet. I saw her massive body coming towards me but she managed to put her arms out and catch herself. Even though she stopped most of her weight from falling on top of me I did get a pleasant shove into the carpet and the feel of her soft flesh surrounding me.

After she got up she bent over and offered me her hand, "sorry, Sugar, I should be more careful."

"It's alright," I said humorously, "I enjoyed it."

She pulled me tightly against her soft body, "oh, is that so? You like my body, Sugar?"

I tried to wrap my arms around her but it was hopeless. Her warmth and softness was luxuriating and I didn't want to let go. "You're kidding me right? I love this body of yours."

Her gentle hands wrapped around me and pulled me against her with a bit more eagerness than before. "Thank you, Sugar, not many humans do."

"Well, let me show you how much I like it." I let her go and readied myself before leaping into her arms. She held me tightly within her cleavage and pressed her lips to mine. Her face was a pleasing round shape, with rosy cheeks and full lips. Her beautiful hazel eyes beamed of tenderness.

She soon lowered her hands and cupped my ass cheeks when I wrapped my arms around her neck. Using my tongue I pumped some of my tasty fluid into my mouth and delivered it passed her soft lips. I could hear her moan as she squeezed me tighter. Her cheeks flushed to a pinkish color and her balance wavered as she stumbled into the bed room. Caitlyn was just getting up and watched us incredulously as Emena dropped me onto the bed.

"Oh, hey there, Ms. Caitlyn, were you taking a nap, Sugar? Sorry if I woke you."

Caitlyn chuckled as she moved herself behind me. Her soft breasts pressing into my back felt glorious. "No, ma'am, I was already, up."

Emena stood with her hands on her hips and looked at Caitlyn impatiently, "well, Sugar, are you gonna give me a hug or not?"

I heard Caitlyn giggle sweetly before getting up on her knees and move over to Emena. The large Mother wrapped her arms around her and squeezed her tightly within her vast cleavage before depositing her carefully onto the floor. "Aww, can't I stay in here?" Caitlyn asked pleadingly.

"Well, Sugar, if you want to watch that's fine with me."

Caitlyn grinned at her before pressing her hands into Emena's soft left breast and sucked her mouth over her leaking nipple. "Alright, Sugar, hold on."

Emena held Caitlyn tightly to her breast and set her back on the bed. While laying on her side Caitlyn was able to remain attached to her nipple and continued to suckle her milk. Seeing her soft right breast was unoccupied and currently dripping its bounty onto the bed I crawled over and took the stiff flesh of her nipple in my mouth. As I drank I heard Caitlyn release Emena's nipple with a slight pop. "Oh god you taste good..."

I felt Emena's hand caress my head as she did the same to Caitlyn, "Thanks Sugar, could you help me up on this bed?"

Caitlyn took Emena's right hand while I released her nipple and took her right. When she got on the bed she didn't let go, instead she pulled us underneath her soft breasts as she laid down on top of us. Her body was so soft and warm I wished she would stay like that forever but eventually she got up on her knees and smiled down at us. She looked at me with a lustful grin and started to lower her body onto me. As Emena let her full weight press me into the mattress I saw Mother Edora and Mother Ellora enter the room with Tesra and Tama.

I saw them approach Caitlyn but before I could watch to see what they had planned Emena covered my face with her huge soft breast and guided my cock into her warm embrace. As her delicious milk flowed down my throat she began to undulate her body above me, causing my cock to move about within her in various ways. My moans of pleasure were muffled by the soft flesh surrounding my head.

Emena's nipple was so large and soft in my mouth I found myself nibbling on it and sucking on its length while her milk flooded my mouth. The sensation of her huge body trapping me under her weight delivered a wealth of lovely sensation that drove me wild. I began to shake weakly against Emena's body as my cock began to release itself within her embrace. I would have screamed in pleasure had Emena's massive breast not smothered me completely.

The more I came and delivered my essence into Emana's clenching warmth, the more rejuvenating milk was poured into my stomach, powering my orgasm beyond any preconceived limits. I could feel Emena's soft belly tightening with her burden of eggs even as she continued milking my dick. Her body shifted about as she tried to get off of me, but her already immense weight was increased by the ever multiplying life within her and she was unable to cease its growth.

Her belly had gotten so large at this point that her pussy had begun rising off of my still spurting dick and I could feel my jizz begin to flow down onto my thighs. Who knows how many eggs she could hold within her huge body as her already massive softness grew. She held an unheard of number of eggs before they even begun to press against her cervix.

Finally her pussy rose high enough due to her expanded body that my cock fell free and its spewing contents now spattered harmlessly against her tightening flesh. I felt a slender tongue wrap around my length and encase my rigidness within it just as a smooth egg fell between my thighs. Emena's creamy and thick milk continued to flow across my tongue and into my belly, ensuring my cock would never rest. Who knew which Mother had their tongue sucking on my essence. I was in a state of total mind searing bliss. I couldn't tell if I had blacked out during the whole experience as my vision was already blocked by the soft wonderful flesh covering my entire head and body.

Countless eggs would fall between my thighs to be picked up by tender hands and more than once, the tongues slurping my jizz out of my cock would change for another sucking appendage until surely every mother present would have their fill and than some. As soon as Emena's milk stopped flowing my cock finally rest. I quickly fell asleep from exhaustion.