Visitor in the Night

Story Info
Mysterious woman comes to him in his dreams.
994 words
4.31
18.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers

"Christ John you look as if you haven't slept in weeks, what going on?"

"I've been sleeping plenty but I'm having some strange dreams lately."

How could I explain my dreams to Ed when I didn't understand them myself?

"It's just this woman, this creature, comes to me after I fall asleep, and then makes love to me all night..."

"You mean you dream about sex all night long, you better get yourself laid buddy, you sound like you're in bad shape."

"But it's not a dream, she's real I mean we really fuck, no don't look at me that way, I mean it. Here look at these,"

I opened my shirt to show him my neck full of what we used to call 'love bites'.

"Look Ed I don't know what is going with me but I know it's more than a dream, you don't get hickies in a dream"

I knew he wouldn't believe me but how could I blame him, it was all too weird.

That night I decided to go to bed but not sleep and then I'd know if I was just having dreams or if it was something else. When I woke up to her rubbing my cock, I was surprised that I had drifted off.

"Johnny you can't avoid me by staying awake, I won't allow it."

She leaned over and kissed me with her full lips, they were so warm, and the kiss was filled with passion. She continued to play with my erection as we kissed with her tongue in my mouth and I could feel the excitement build in my groin. I reached up to stroke her nipple and heard her moan which only heightened my pleasure.

Without breaking our kiss, she straddled me and inserted my cock inside herself. She was so wet I slipped right in and from underneath I began to hump as she rode me. She broke our kiss and with her hands holding my arms above, my head she sat still as she looked me in the eyes.

"Don't move, please don't move, I going to cum, yes, yes ahh."

After her climax, she kissed me again and told me it was now my turn. She started slowly rocking back and forth while her muscles squeezed and milked my cock.

"That's it Johnny I want you cum, oh yeah do me, give it to me."

She was now ridding me with a fever pitch and I could feel the heat from our bodies as I returned her thrusts with equal vigor. And then, I exploded inside her as I emptied my balls with spurt after spurt.

I was drained, both my balls and my strength, and my limp dick was lifeless. We lay beside each other, me flat on my back and her on her side with her head up looking down on me. We kissed and she ran her fingers through my hair. I felt her nipple brush my side and drained, as I was, it still felt sexy.

"I have so many questions, what's your name, where do you come from, Do we..."

"Hush, the only thing you need to know is, I'll never leave you Johnny, I'll always be here for you."

She kissed me again and already I felt the stirrings in my groin. When she offered me her breasts, I kissed both and then took her nipple in my mouth. She giggled when she found I was getting erect again like a kid finding a new toy. I flipped her over on her back and then mounted her, my cock already at her entrance. I plunged into her deep as she wrapped her legs around me. I fucked her like a wild man and she screamed for me to take her. I could feel her nails raking my back as she moaned in orgasm, and I followed with my own soon after.

We lay next to each other without a word and then I told her I was drained that I had nothing left. She picked up my limp dick and I told her,

"See I told you I had nothing left."

She went to the foot of the bed and kneeled between my legs. She held me in her hands and started licking the underside of my dick, while she played with my balls.

"Oh Johnny I love to suck your cock, to hold it and just lick it all over."

Her look was of pure adulation as if there was nothing in the world she rather have in her mouth. Before I knew it, I had a ragging hard-on again and she looked me in the eyes as she swallowed me. I could feel her saliva running down my prick from her wet mouth as she fucked me with her face. While she held my balls, they began to tighten, ready to erupt yet again. She then held just the tip of my dick in her mouth as she jacked me off with her hand. I came, as she sucked me dry she sighed in the satisfaction of taking my cum. She licked me clean and then kissed my balls before crawling next to me to cuddle.

Then my alarm went off waking me for work. I drug myself out of bed for a shower I was exhausted and for good reason instead of sleeping I had been fucking all night. If it was just a dream it sure didn't feel like one, but then what was it. In the bathroom while I was shaving, I turned around to see my back in the mirror to find it covered in long scratch marks, four on each side. I took a long hot shower trying to rinse some of the exhaustion away. I got out of the shower and the bathroom was steamed up, when I looked at the mirror there was something written in the fog,

"I will never leave you Johnny."

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers