Viva Las Vegas

Story Info
Mom helps her son turn 21 the right way.
1.3k words
3.87
552.9k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me first give you a little background. I am the last of three children born to my parents. I was born on my mom’s 29th birthday. Because of that we have always had a special bond.

My parents went through a nasty divorce when I was 10. At the time I was never told why, other than my mom was moving 4 hours away and I would get to see her for a month in the summer. My older brother and sister were okay with this arrangement but I was devastated. Luckily, that month was always during our birthdays, so we got to celebrate together.

It was when we were celebrating my 16th birthday that Mom told me why she and my dad had gotten a divorce. It seems that throughout her life she had always thought she was a lesbian but hid the feelings because in our part of the country lesbians didn’t exist. She also told me that when I was 6 she met a woman who had hidden the same feelings for many years but had just come out of the closet, so to speak. She helped Mom open up and after four years, Mom decided that she needed to leave Dad. The only thing she regretted was that she had fought to take me with her but the when Dad brought up that she was a lesbian, the judge nixed the idea of me going with her.

After I graduated from high school I enrolled in the university where Mom lived. I did it because I was mad at my dad for not letting me have much access to her. Mom and I quickly became friends while I was in school. This brings me to the meat of the story, my 21st and her 50th birthday.

Mom had decided since this birthday was a big milestone for both of us that we should truly celebrate, and what better place for a guy turning 21 than Las Vegas. Mom made all of the arrangements including first class air-fare and accommodations at the Luxor Hotel, the pyramid-shaped hotel. On the plane, Mom told me that we had reservations for a Jacuzzi suite for the entire week. It did not surprise me about the room as Mom always liked to go first class.

I began to suspect something was up while on the plane. We were watching the movie and Mom asked the flight attendant for a blanket. Mom took the blanket and covered both of our laps. I told her I wasn’t cold but she went ahead and patted the blanket on my lap. As they lowered the cabin lights in first class, I felt Mom run her hand under the blanket and onto my lap. She told me that we were going to have the best week of our lives. I assumed she was talking about gambling and golf and the such. I had never thought she would have any other thoughts. Of course I had those thoughts about Mom because even though she was turning 50 she looked more like 35. She was in magnificent shape, without a sag, and the results of her boob job for her 40th birthday were still very present.

We arrived at the hotel at 9:00 pm. That was late for us as we live on the East coast, but in the city that never sleeps we decided that we still had plenty of time to party. We checked in, found our room, and changed for our trip to the casino floor. I changed in the bathroom, while Mom changed in the main part of the room. As I walked out I was bowled over. Mom had on a very sexy black dress with spaghetti straps that was meant to show cleavage. Boy, did it ever! It hit mom about mid-thigh, letting you see just the tops of her black stockings. Needless to say, seeing my Mom dressed like this made me instantly hard.

We headed down to the tables and decided to play blackjack. After 3 hours of cards, we were doing well, up $3000. I could tell that Mom was getting tired and I suggested we head on upstairs. Back in the room, she told me to go ahead and get a shower. As I was finishing my shower, Mom was standing there in the bathroom, dressed only in her thong panties, garter belt, and stockings. She was facing the mirror opposite of the shower and gave me a very inviting look as I was standing there reaching for a towel. I could see that she was looking at my hard-on, but she didn’t say a word. Instead she stripped off the rest of her things and got in the shower. I didn’t quite know what to do but as I went into the main part of the room any doubts I had were cast away when I saw the bed pulled back and a porno flick on the television. The scene on the screen had two ladies really going at in a 69 position with each using a dildo on the other.

I sat down on the couch and poured myself a drink from the mini-bar and started watching these two ladies at work. You could tell that they were really into this and not just acting for the camera. I was getting into it also with my hand in my shorts rubbing my pre-cum over the head of my dick. I was so involved in the movie that I didn’t hear Mom come out of the shower. She had a towel around her head and was drying herself with another.

She didn’t think a thing about me seeing her in the nude and she even asked me if I liked her movie selection. She then told me that if I was uncomfortable in my boxers that she wouldn’t be upset if I took them off as she was already in the buff. She then sat next to me on the couch and proceeded to help me with my shorts. Mom told me that she needed to be frank with me. Although she was predominately a lesbian, she did like a good hard cock from time to time and she hoped that we could make this week one of those times. With that, she leaned over into my lap and took my 7 inches into her mouth. I was so stunned by the whole turn of events added to the fact that I was very inexperienced that I came in her mouth right away. It seemed like I shot forever but Mom didn’t miss a beat.

After I had finished and she cleaned me up good she looked up at me and told me that she knew this was going to be a great weekend. Even though I had just shot the biggest load of my life, I was still hard as a rock. Mom just hopped right into my lap and guided me into her pussy. I then noticed that it was smooth as a baby’s bottom. Mom really started working herself up and down on my cock. In all the times I’d had sex before, not a single girl had taken this much initiative. Mom really rocked and rolled on my cock for what seemed like an eternity.

All the while, she was having me play with her tits while she was rubbing her clit. I know she came a couple of times then she turned herself around so that she was facing away form me while I was still sitting on the edge of the couch. I guess it was the change of angle but after about 10 strokes or so I shot off into her. Although it wasn’t as powerful as the first orgasm I had it definitely was very hot. Mom then laid herself back against me and told me that she was definitely beat for the night but with a week in Vegas we still had plenty of time to play and she had lots of activities planned for us!