Viva Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After James witnessed what was going on with Jenna, he thought to himself "Anything goes." And knew that it could get really interesting. James continued with his rub-down on Jill.

He continued to work up her leg until he got to her ass – at that point, he took the towel that was still mostly covering Jill up and threw it completely off of her. He grabbed both sides of her ass with both of his hands and began to massage in a forceful manner. It wasn't long before Jill was moving moving her ass up and down to the same rhythm that she was being rubbed.

Jill was fully enjoying what was going on, but it suddenly hit her that there was someone in the room to prevent this sort of thing from happening – so she needed to see where and what Jenna was doing. Jill lifted her head up and faced it the other way – toward where Jenna was, and then slightly opened her eyes to see Jenna.

What she saw was Jenna now sitting in the chair completely naked – her right hand was rubbing herself off while her left hand was tugging at the nipple of her well-developed breast. This brought Jill to even a higher level of excitement than she had been before.

Jill got up on her elbows in order to get a little better view of Jenna. At the same time, she felt the fingers of James touch her right between the pussy lips. His finger began to work its way up and down with the greatest of ease – she was sooo wet. Fingers began to work there way in and out of Jill's pussy as she was now pushing back against his fingers to welcome them all the way inside of her.

Jenna now had her full attention on what was happening at the massage table. Jill felt James's fingers leave her, and after a brief silence, heard a belt buckle being undone and a zipper unzipping. James walked around to the front of the table and right in front of Jill, began to slide his pants down.

As James's pants went down, his almost fully erect cock was staring Jill right in the face. It was a great size – much bigger that what she was used to and with great eagerness, she reached out and grabbed a hold of it. It was nice and warm and now fully hard – she could feel his pulse as she wrapped her hands around its large girth.

Instinctively she got up on her knees and guided it into her wanting and anticipating mouth. She got just the head of his cock into her mouth when she realized that it might be even bigger than it looked as it stretched her lips to the limit. She took it out of her mouth and looked up at James – making eye contact with him as she darted her tongue all around the head of his cock. James moaned a bit as he grabbed the back of Jill's head and forced his cock into her mouth. She quickly felt the end of his cock hit the back of her throat – he still had hold of her head as he repeatedly slid it in and out.

Jenna watched what was going on and thought she may want a little piece of that action. She got up from her chair and began to walk over to the massage table. On the way over, something that was lying on the bed grabbed her attention. It was the strap-on dildo that Jill was using earlier on herself.

Jill had been in such a hurry, and in an intoxicated state to hurry and get ready for her massage that she had left both the TV movie on and the strap-on laying on the bed. Jenna reached over and grabbed it on her way to the table. She stood behind Jill as she was up on her knees sucking on James's cock – she could see the wet glistening of Jill's pussy as she was kneeling in the doggie position.

In no time at all, Jenna was tightening the strap-on around her waist – it was all I could do not to cum right there – I had my cock in my hand but was no longer able to stroke it as I knew I would have blasted the door in front of me with spurts of my own cum.

Jenna slowly and calmly walked up behind Jill. She grabbed both ass cheeks with her hands and began to rub them. She then lifted herself up and knelt on the massage table – directly behind Jill. She reached down and grabbed a hold of her rubber cock and lifted it up – right to the entrance of Jill's love hole. After rubbing it around for a few seconds, Jenna held on to her cock with one hand and Jill's hip with the other and began to shove the rubber cock into Jill.

Within a few pumps, Jenna had the cock buried all the way inside of Jill – she now grabbed hold of her hips with both hands and started a steady rhythm of pumping it in and out of her. Jill took the cock out of her mouth long enough to let out a moan while she went back and forth between slapping the cock against her face and tongue and licking James's balls. This went on for about another five minutes.

Jenna slowly removed her cock from Jill's now swollen pussy lips and moved around to the front of the table. She got down on her knees and put her face right next to Jill's. Jill took his cock out of her mouth and pointed toward and slid it in to Jenna's wanting mouth.

Jenna was an excellent cocksucker – she went to work like a pro, sliding her mouth up and down his shaft. Jill began to do the same thing and from time to time would meet up with Jenna's mouth and they would exchange darts of each other's tongues.

James had a hand on the back of each one of there heads – he looked as if he was in ecstasy and I couldn't blame him. James's legs began to buckle and he needed a break if this was going to continue any further, so he pulled away from the both of them and walked over to and lay on the bed.

Both of the women watched him as he did this and as soon as he was situated, they got up and followed him over there. They began to jockey for position on their way to the bed and then Jenna quickly remembered that Jill was the customer and let her take the lead.

To Jenna's surprise, Jill motioned for Jenna to get up and straddle James. As Jenna began to do so, Jill quickly turned her around so that she would be reverse cowgirl position on him. As soon as Jenna had herself positioned, she slowly began to lower herself onto the big stud below her.

Jill watched intently grabbing each of her own tits as James's cock slowly disappeared. As Jill watched, Jenna began to pick up the pace bouncing up and down on his cock as her tits began to wildly bounce out of control. Jill reached out and grabbed both of Jenna's breasts to stop them from bouncing so wildly – she could immediately feel how full they were. Jenna stopped the bouncing up and down and instead began to grind back and forth as she had all of James inside of her.

This gave Jill the opportunity to explore Jenna's hard nipples with her mouth. Jill reached down and darted her tongue over each of Jenna's nipples – then taking the left one into her mouth with a nice hard suck – Jenna grabbed the back of Jill's head, let out a moan as she pulled her closer into her.

Jill then began to explore with her hand down to where the action was taking place between Jenna and James – to her surprise, when she reached, she got a hand full of rubber cock – she had forgotten that Jenna was still wearing the strap-on.

Jill continued on and began to move her mouth from Jenna's nipple slowly down her belly until she was lying on the bed. Jill looked up at Jenna, grabbed a hold of the rubber cock and guided it in to her own mouth – the visual was a big turn on to Jenna even though she couldn't really feel it.

Jill proceeded as if she were giving a normal blowjob. As she went down to lick where the balls would normally be, she lifted up the rubber cock to find the slit in the strap-on harness – Jill had a full view of Jenna's dripping wet pussy.

Without hesitation, Jill extended her tongue and got her first experience ever of tasting and feeling another woman's pussy. Jenna's reaction inspired Jill to continue and she did everything to Jenna that she liked done to her own pussy – including stroking and flicking her clit with her tongue. Every now and then, Jill would run her tongue along the base of James's cock and even lick his balls – at one time, Jill actually slid his cock out of Jenna's pussy so that she could give it a few sucks before inserting it back into Jenna's love box.

Jenna, not wanting to be selfish, after a few minutes got up from the position she was in and said to Jill "It's your turn to ride for a while."

Jill got up from her position, grabbed a towel to dry herself off just a little since she had gotten so wet herself from performing the act that she had on Jenna. She hopped back on top of the bed and climbed on top of James – she was facing James instead of the reverse cowgirl position that she had Jenna get in.

She reached down and grabbed a hold of his stiff cock and began to slide it up and down the pathway to her love hole. She slid the tip of him in her and began to tease both herself and him for a while, and then she sat almost straight up and with one big motion, lowered herself fast and hard down on to him taking his entire manhood deep inside of her – "Oh yeah give me all of that big cock!" she exclaimed.

As she continued to ride his cock, Jenna came up from behind her and cupped both of her breasts, occasionally tugging on Jill's nipples as she began to kiss and nibble on her neck – much more of this and Jill would be breaking into orgasm. Sure enough, Jill was beginning to feel the start of an orgasm and then the pulling of the nipples and nibbling of the neck ended.

Jill felt Jenna's hand in the middle of her back as she was pushing her forward towards James until their chests were touching. Jenna grabbed a hold of Jill's hips and guided them back and forth onto James's cock as she watched it slide in and out.

Jenna then stood straight on her knees and grabbed a hold of her rubber cock – she lubed the tip of it and then pressed it against Jill's ass. Jill knew what was coming next and was looking forward to getting double fucked. Jill slowly removed most of James's cock from her pussy in order to make room for the one that was going in her ass.

Jenna enjoyed getting fucked herself in the ass and was very experienced on what she was doing. She went ever so slowly at first as Jill relaxed enough to begin to let it slide in. In no time at all, the entire head of the rubber cock disappeared.

With the head in, Jill was able to adjust to the size of the cock entering her ass, and slowly, Jenna continued to push it in – inch by inch until it could go no more and all but the very base of the cock had disappeared. Now that the rubber cock was all the way in, it was time for James to re-insert his manhood back in Jill's pussy.

As he began to slide it back in, it was so tight, so much tighter than it had been before – and Jill felt so full – it felt sooo good. When both cocks made it all the way inside both of Jill's holes, they worked a few minutes until they started to get a good rhythm going.

Jill began to feel really good as she was shouting for Jenna to "Fuck my ass! Oh Yeah FUCK IT HARD!" Heidi's head began to get a little dizzy as she started to begin to cum – "Oh double fuck me – c'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" and then she start to cum hard. As she started to cum – this set James off and Jill could begin to feel his cock begin to swell even more – she could feel his cock contract and expand as load after load of hot cum began to fill her pussy up – this sent her into another orgasm that seemed to last forever.

When it was done, Jill collapsed and laid chest to chest with James. The two of them were exhausted, but as Jenna slid the cock out of Jill's ass, she still needed to release. Jill was so spent she couldn't even talk – she just pointed over to the brown backpack that was on the floor.

Jenna went over and looked through it, found a cock that she liked and laid down on the bed next to the other two. Literally within a minute Jenna was bucking and yelling as she brought herself to orgasm.

James and Jenna got dressed, packed things up and left. Jill cleaned up the room a bit, straitened the bed and went in to take a shower to get ready for whatever we were going to do that evening.

As soon as it was safe, I got out of the closet, left the room and went down to the casino for a while. As I started back for the room, I was curious as to what Jill would or wouldn't tell me and what was in store for the rest of our Vegas trip.

To be continued…

12