Viva Niagara Falls

Story Info
He allows a stranger to have his way with his wife.
1.9k words
4.12
162.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I routinely would make the short trip to Niagara falls to visit the Casino. It was a nice get-away from the everyday ups and downs and a chance to do a little gambling and have a nice out on the town. My wife and I share an open marriage and have experienced quite a few thrills in the erotic adventure department and one of our fantasies was always to meet a stranger somewhere and have Samantha, my wife, fool around with him while I stood nearby offering assistance. The 1 hr trip from Rochester to Niagara falls offered us the discretion of being out of town with no inhibitions.

Samantha is in fine shape I must say, and turns the heads of many young men and women even at the ripe age of 38. My cock is of average length and although I can fully satisfy her, it is a particular turn on for me to watch her squirming below or on top of another mans cock.

There was this guy Steve, whom I met in a adult chatroom. We shared many erotic interests and when I found out he was from nearby Buffalo, I told him about our plans to visit Niagara falls and our longtime fantasy of a seduction of my wife. Steve said he was only about 20 minutes from the falls and would gladly join in our erotic adventure so I gave him my cell # and told him to give us a call the following Saturday night and maybe we could hook up for a drink or 2 while we were up there.

On the day of the trip we found ourselves having some modest success at the casino after absorbing a fine dinner and more then a few cocktails, so we were feeling pretty good. I had forgotten all about Steve until he dialed my cell phone. Sam and I had been out for quite a while and were feeling a strong buzz from the drinks so we were about to call it a night. I told Steve we would be heading back to our hotel soon and he was welcome to meet us at the Holiday Inn lounge for a night cap.

When I told Sam about leaving she practically pulled my arm off as we headed towards the door. When we entered the hotel lounge there was a man sitting by himself at the end of the bar. When we made eye contact I knew it was Steve. He was of average build with dark hair and eyes. He was very tan and looked to be of Italian descent or something. We introduced ourselves and by the eager look in Sam's eyes I could tell she was into it.

After a few laughs, a few more drinks, and some open and candid small talk about erotic experiences and fantasies, we invited Steve up to our room for a glass of wine. Steve and Sam had hit it off pretty well and by the time we were in the room were involved in a tango of flirtations. I wanted to see what would happen if I left them alone so I decided to take a shower leaving them behind on one of the cozy beds.

As I was showering my cock started to spring to life as I thought about the possibilities of what was about to or already happening. As I lathered my body I couldn't help but stroke my now hard cock a few times while imagining what was happening on the other side of the wall. The suspense was killing me and soon I was drying myself off and gazing through the gap left there by the slightly open bathroom door. There was a mirror on the closet door across the hall which gave a spectacular view of the adjacent bed.

There in full view was a sight to behold. From the side I could see Steve had his trousers pulled down to the ground and Sam was kneeling in front of him holding his rapidly expanding cock in her hands.

I had no knowledge of how they got to this point nor did I care as a familiar wave swept through my body. I got a lump in my throat and my heart began racing as my voyeur urges felt the stimulation. Still as could be, I peered through the opening, as she cupped his balls with one hand and stroked his cock with the other.

Sam seemed to be in a trance as she stared at his nicely shaped cock. He was completely clean shaven which made his slightly larger then average cock seem even larger. Steve Moaned lightly as Sam took the head of his penis into her mouth sucking it lightly as she stoked his vein engorged shaft with her hand. He put his hands around the back of Sam's head guiding her down his pole as his cock disappeared inside her mouth. I found myself lightly massaging my erect cock wanting to savor the view in front of me.

I could tell Steve was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of having his cock enveloped by Sam's warm mouth. She pulled back and licked the head while stroking his full length with her hand before deep throating his whole cock again. Steve started moving his hips and guiding her head to the rhythm created by her mouth sliding up and down his cock. My cock was about to explode so I knew Steve had to be on the verge himself with Sam swallowing his manhood. Steve let out a grunt and Sam backed off . A powerful spurt of Steve's cum erupted onto Sam's outstretched tongue. Sam's hand was pumping his shaft furiously as large streams of Steve's cum squirted all over her mouth and tongue. Sam milked his cock hard until the last few drops dribbled out as she licked it up and swallowed all of his offering. Steve let out another soft moan as Sam engulfed his entire cock again as sort of a victory lap.

She returned to her feet and they shared a small kiss before adjusting their clothing and taking a more casual stance with their drinks in their hands. I came walking out of the bathroom in my robe pretending to be completely unaware of what just happened. Sam hopped up and said it was her turn for a shower and disappeared into the bathroom. I made a drink and continued with some small talk to Steve until Sam emerged in her robe also.

I called Sam over and had her sit next to me on the bed. We continued talking as I began to massage Sam's shoulders from behind. The chat turned sexual again and I could tell Sam was getting aroused as Steve was describing a 3-some he had been involved in. I reached my hand around to Sam's front and slipped it inside her robe to feel her breast. I could see Steve's eyes focusing on the movement under Sam's robe as I brought her nipples to life with my fingertips. Sam began breathing heavier as she pushed her back into my chest and her loosened robe began to open exposing her ivory breasts.

Sam was completely uninhibited and turned on as she listened to Steve's erotic story. I reached my hand lower and found Sam's wet slit. She bucked her hips into my fingers begging me to rub her so I obliged. Sam's robe was completely open now and I saw Steve's eyes readjusting to the circular motions my fingers were making on Sam's clit. Sam opened her legs up wide giving my fingers and Steve's eyes full access to her most private part. I could tell Steve was incredibly turned on as I massaged Sam's nipples and pussy with my hands. She could feel my hard-on pushing into her lower back as I was equally turned on. Sam's breathing got heavy and suddenly a sharp orgasm shot through her body. Steve watched me rubbing her clit as she lifted her ass off the bed trying to ride every wave of it.

When Sam's convulsions finally subsided I noticed Steve had moved next to us on the bed. I cupped Sam's breast in my hand and offered her nipple to Steve, which he hungrily took into his mouth. He began flicking his tongue across her erect nipple as I held her breast for him. As he gained confidence I surrendered her to him but remained seated with my front against her back. Her breathing became heavy again as he explored her body with his hands. I watched as he rubbed her pussy between her outstretched legs and occasionally slipped a finger inside her opening causing her to squirm.

Sam was sitting on the edge of the bed which gave Steve complete access to her as he knelt in front of her open legs. From over Sam's shoulders I could look down and see Steve's head between her legs. His outstretched tongue was making broad strokes from the bottom of her opening up to her clit which was driving her mad. I could feel her hips gyrating, trying to meet his tongue strokes and increase the pressure, it was driving me wild. He tunneled his tongue through her folds and penetrated her with it which really got her moaning. She was squeezing his tongue with her pussy muscles each time he stretched it inside her. I could tell she was close to climax again and when he took her clit into his mouth she went over the edge.

I could feel her shaking violently as her hips began to buck forward making it difficult for Steve to keep his mouth on her pulsating clit. Steve had her ass cheeks cupped in his hands as he continued sucking her clit until the waves subsided.

Within a instant Steve rose to his feet and dangled his rock hard shaven cock over Sam's pussy. Steve's cock looked even larger close up and it was hard to imagine how he was going to squeeze it inside Sam's tight hole. Sam reached down to stroke Steve's cock a few times, before rubbing the tip at her opening in anticipation.

Steve pushed forward and I felt Sam take a deep breath as his cock head disappeared inside her. He held the tip inside her for a few moments before starting a slow stroking motion. With each thrust forward more of his clean shaven cock slipped inside her to her delight. He was buried to the hilt now and I could see her pussy lips stretched around him. He continued his stroking and I watched his cock sliding in and out of her. I could feel the force of Steve's strokes pushing Sam's body into mine each time as she absorbed each stab of his large cock.

I reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit as he picked up the pace of his fucking. I could feel his greased pole sliding by my fingers and into Sam's opening. The increased pressure of my fingers on her clit sent Sam over the edge again and Steve held his cock deep inside her spasming hole as she came very hard. I could feel the vibrations as her pussy contracted on him.

He pulled his cock until only the tip remained inside her and shouted he was about to cum. Something came over me and I began pumping his shaft as he erupted. I could feel his cock twitching as he started squirting cum inside Sam. I kept pumping his cock until it started to go limp and slipped out of her along with a few dribbles of his warm sperm. I spun around in front of Sam and slide my throbbing cock inside her stretched hole. My cock exploded immediately and I held it deep inside her for what seemed like 5 minutes until it stopped twitching. WOW!!!!!!